Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 AM

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (31937 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz i reserve my comment on that.
i will still marry you like that,don't worry about that
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by elantraceey(f): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
lolz

i'm not worried about anything o
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by JoeCutie(m): 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
we are in d same league
Which league: Premier league, La liga or Eridivise?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by JoeCutie(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
lol,na u make me comment on this thread oh.No,na virgin Airline Arik,am telling u.
grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Which league: Premier league, La liga or Eridivise?
lol Nigeria premier league
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

lolz

i'm not worried about anything o
no Matter the condition I go marry. You
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Wisegeek01(m): 9:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
No Guy has a ryt or reason asking a girl if she's a V,
Yes !! Even the so called Boyfriends,
I think there are better things to discuss in relationships, than to start been judgemental from the onset of a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by naijaboiy: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
[b] ahahahahahaha lwkmd grin

Blood 4 ur dick as in ? I don't understand what d bolded means [/i] wink
Blood on my dick as in the process of de flowering the bìtch undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Wisegeek01(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Asking a lady if she's a V
Puts d lady in between the devil and the deep blue sea,

Cos if she says she's not it's an issue
If she says she is it's still gona be an Issue

That explains why the'd rather be tricky in answering or would rather lie depending on the situation.

There are so many other ways to find out without asking directly, at times its embarrassing to them when they are asked such*

Besides how do u know if she's telling u the truth*
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

I know na

Abeg no spoil me ooooo.. I have no idea of how to disflower a lady ooo wink
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cecebliss: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guys wil walk upto and her he is d uni of dis & dat
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by dplomaticVal: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
I will care to knw her virginity status if only I work for police interrogation dept... until then,her response won't yield me any dividend
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by naijaboiy: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know na

Abeg no spoil me ooooo.. I have no idea of how to disflower a lady ooo wink
Lol,,Neither do i
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by jmoore(m): 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wisegeek01:
No Guy has a ryt or reason asking a girl if she's a V,
Yes !! Even the so called Boyfriends,
I think there are better things to discuss in relationships, than to start been judgemental from the onset of a relationship.

According to which constitution, huh?
I have the right to ask.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cecebliss: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guys wil walk upto a gal and tell her he study in dis uni and dat he studied dis & dat wereby is a pure lie dey wil try 2 borrow oversize coat and wear
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by JoeCutie(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
lol Nigeria premier league
Lollz

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by englishmart(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Norajones:
and it doesn't change the fact that they didn't deflower themselves...be your own judge
neither does it give you the rights to disturb my sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by dadude: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
If he ask you if u are a V, ask him if he is one too, ...bi ase bi eru la bi omo (what is soup for the goose is soup for the gander).
I don't care about your status but care about your decisions and being matured enough to live with it.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kennyamusan(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
lepasharon:

Are you a virgin yourself though?
Dear I am one,for more than 25 years of my life,I v carried it as a burden,its been like a cross I have to carryfor long,My friends have called me all sort of names,I v been rejected by female friends as well cos they see me as inexperienced,they forbid me to talk when it comes to sexual related issues. I must say it is not easy being a male virgin cos even the girls want a guy that is experienced so I don't blame guys themselves,I only pray God give me the graceto keep mine for that special someone.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Beamborla(f): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
I've been seeing threads about vurginity always aimed at ladies and i just think i should let it out. It's really Okay to write about virginity but when doing that, I think some group of people; rape victims to be precise should always be put into consideration. Threads of this nature and some comments therein could ignite their trauma leading to depression or cause more damage.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by braindamage(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by dadude: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
So guys what do you make of this scenario...
my gf came unto me and put me in the mood, I tried to take a short at goal and she begged me to stop that she is a V, so I stopped. then a month later she called me crying and said she went to her ex's place n he raped her. Though it is possible, but I couldn't just believe the story n just played along. I said I would arrest the guy and she was like I should please just forget it. chai!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Beamborla(f): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
I've been seeing threads about vurginity always aimed at ladies of'cos. It's really Okay to write about virginity but when doing that, I think some group of people; rape victims to be precise should always be put into consideration. Threads of this nature and some comments therein could ignite their trauma leading to depression or cause more damage.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by braindamage(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Beamborla:
I've been seeing threads about vurginity always aimed at ladies and i just think i should let it out. It's really Okay to write about virginity but when doing that, I think some group of people; rape victims to be precise should always be put into consideration. Threads of this nature and some comments therein could ignite their trauma leading to depression or cause more damage.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

I swr dwn,,We think alike..Haba!!
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
kennyamusan:
Dear I am one,for more than 25 years of my life,I v carried it as a burden,its been like a cross I have to carryfor long, My friends have called me all sort of names,I v been rejected by female friends as well cos they see me as inexperienced, they forbid me to talk when it comes to sexual related issues . I must say it is not easy being a male virgin cos even the girls want a guy that is experienced so I don't blame guys themselves,I only pray God give me the graceto keep mine for that special someone.
I know that feeling bro.. Just try turn deaf ears to their gibberish
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
LongShadow:
I swr dwn,,We think alike..Haba!!
na wetin dem dey see u 4 be dat tongue
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Beamborla:
I've been seeing threads about vurginity always aimed at ladies of'cos. It's really Okay to write about virginity but when doing that, I think some group of people; rape victims to be precise should always be put into consideration. Threads of this nature and some comments therein could ignite their trauma leading to depression or cause more damage.
You deserve a bottle of AROMATIC SCHNAPPS
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
dadude:
my gf came unto me and put me in the mood, I tried to take a short at goal and she begged me to stop that she is a V, so I stopped. then a month later she called me crying and said she went to her ex's place n he raped her. Though it is possible, but I couldn't just believe the story n just played along. I said I would arrest the guy and she was like I should please just forget it. chai!
Shaking my head
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
na wetin dem dey see u 4 be dat tongue
Lol..I dy ur back Bros....tongue,after you!!
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
dadude:
You got served bruh!!tongue...Doh,shaaa!!
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Beamborla(f): 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
You deserve a bottle of AROMATIC SCHNAPPS
It's such a shame I quit drinking forty years back if not, I would have loved a bottle to help myself with this Jos cold. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Kisses German Man, Accused Of Transmitting HIV / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.