Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (31565 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Loool!!!! Politics is not irrelevant na... I just don't like politics at all.... Violence and abuses and curses.... Nope!!! I run far far away....
the kingdom of God .... Violence and by force...to take Nigeria back is by force,nothing but force
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
the kingdom of God .... Violence and by force...to take Nigeria back is by force,nothing but force

Really? LoooooL.... On top politics bible on enter?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Xcex: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
Youths plz preserve urselves, immorality is realy ravaging our society. My 2 cents dough!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Really? LoooooL.... On top politics bible on enter?
though I won't vote oo,but I will use this Nairaland to send Gej back to Otueke
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kayustones: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Why are Nigerians so obsessed with people's ladies virginity?
I am commenting now from a neutral point of view. I am yet to see any reason why any human/lady should feel less because he/she is having sex as long as it's consensual and he/she is of age.
The society has made it seem like sex is bad, if you're having sex you should swim in self-abasement thus promoting hypocrisy in the society and unhealthy/stymied sexual behaviours.
Yes, it's wonderful to be virgin, and it isn't bad not to be one either.

If you wanna be a virgin, be one because you choose to- not to be please the society in which we cohere.

That's all.

In this days of partners cheating on each other it has been discovered that those who got married as virgins are least likely to cheat on their husbands.
At least for that reason alone I will always go a virgin if I'm asked to pick a wife. God wasn't stupid by putting that covering there. The first guy that ever breaks through that stuff has a lot of significance before God in that girl's life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by uchelovesyou: 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
Just observing ...... Them boys see a virgin girl nd be like u've already turned me on what am I gonna do ... Na she send you message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Norajones(f): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
englishmart:
it still doesn't change the fact that they are non virgins
and it doesn't change the fact that they didn't deflower themselves...be your own judge

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
Kolade354:
This is not you kristina,you normally comment naw. Truth is bitter indeed.
Ur assumption is very wrong....sir
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by January27(f): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
This virginity topic is always one-sided, cant a guy be described as virgin aswell

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
though I won't vote oo,but I will use this Nairaland to send Gej back to Otueke

Issokay.... Goodluck
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Issokay.... Goodluck
best of luck grin grin

I don't like the kind of Goodluck Nigeria have
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kika23(f): 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
best of luck grin grin

I don't like the kind of Goodluck Nigeria have

Looooool! I typed that on purpose.....

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
tosyne2much nice write up....by the way i just updated this your topic on my blog

Nice Blog But Needs A Lot Of Work. jumpBreaks, Nice Widgets etc
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
kika23:

Looooool! I typed that on purpose.....
and I got u cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
January27:
This virginity topic is always one-sided, cant a guy be described as virgin aswell
am a virgin,how would you know if am telling the truth or not

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by ares245(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
Xoxo true ah remembered askinq mah crush in ss2 if she was a virqin.....she was like am qon tear u apart if ya ask daht aqain
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tare22(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
No. 5 just so common
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
JoeCutie:
Numbers 2 & 8 though...
* "Because that is what guys want to hear"
* "Because guys attach too much importance to virginity"

What Virgin? Virgin Nigeria abi Virgin Atlantic? undecided
Well, I'm not part of the "guys" being talked about here, because I fear virgins. Ok, not that I fear them, I'm really not a fan of them. Almost everything they do is virgin-like. I'm more comfortable around & with non-virgins. Yeah, I'm that weird. I have my other very personal reasons though.

I said this to my guys sometime in the past and they thought I was joking; I'm NEVER going to marry a virgin. Period! undecided

Don't quote me & say I'm discouraging girls from maintaining their virginity, I'm not. This is about me; I'm just talking about MYself!
lol,na u make me comment on this thread oh.No,na virgin Airline Arik,am telling u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by ireneony(f): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
ebukasoso:

Nice Blog But Needs A Lot Of Work. jumpBreaks, Nice Widgets etc
have done the jump break, try and check it out.
thanks
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2015
naijaboiy:
Well I don't care if a girl is a virgin or not undecided

I don't even like virgins

Can't afford to be seeing blood everywhere and all around my dick undecided
[b] ahahahahahaha lwkmd grin

Blood 4 ur dick as in ? I don't understand what d bolded means [/i] wink
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
thanks

I Just Checked It Up, It Is Still The Same. The Jump Break Will Make The Posts Short And Show Continue Reading.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
If virgins are really hot cakes for guys,then who dumped all these broken hearted ex virgins? # just asking#. Life is not black and white.....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
thanks
Irene we need to work 2geda oooo wink
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by elantraceey(f): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
i know you are still a v grin grin I trust you

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by elantraceey(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
makhez019:
Anytime dere is a thread, always wanna see ya comments. Pls say somtin

There's nothing to say here than just shake my head at some comments smiley

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
elantraceey:

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
no fall my hand
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by elantraceey(f): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ipledge:
no fall my hand

lolz i reserve my comment on that.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by ireneony(f): 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
ebukasoso:

I Just Checked It Up, It Is Still The Same. The Jump Break Will Make The Posts Short And Show Continue Reading.
I recently change the title of my blog...
I don't know why is like that..
when I view it through uc browser it appears to have a jump line and also when I view it with my former title it appear to jump...but when I view through my recent title, it does not have jump..
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by ireneony(f): 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Irene we need to work 2geda oooo wink
howcheesy
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
ireneony:
howcheesy
Blog things
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Adaeze003(f): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
The only reason an average lady will lie about her status is just that... She's AVERAGE!

No sense of self worth... I mean, if your worth died with your hymen then you have more problems than you know of. lol...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by haryormeedeh(f): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ayomide oya go through d list & tell me d ones you are guilty of wink

Remember no liar will make Heaven
tongue

lol, none o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.