Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin (31954 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Msbreezy is alive......Woow!!
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Beamborla:

It's such a shame I quit drinking forty years back if not, I would have loved a bottle to help myself with this Jos cold. Thanks!
Tell me that was a typo error ?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by dadude: 11:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Shaking my head

yea, smh. na only head u go shake
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
dadude:

yea, smh. na only head u go shake
so na since den you sef insist say you must bleep her kitty-cat since he had nothing to lose anymore ?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Beamborla(f): 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
tosyne2much:
Tell me that was a typo error ?

Some people believe in reincarnation
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Missmossy(f): 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hahaha you really can't give what you don't have grin some ladies though.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2015
LongShadow:
Msbreezy is alive......Woow!!

I was dead.... Woow hehe. smiley

I missed you so
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by berryworld: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
D fact is dat I jst run frm u once u tell me dat u r still a virgin,is jst a way of holdin u tight in d relationship,dey don't hve anytin 2 lose even if u leave dem becos u hve nt slept with dem.I love sex in a relationship so I can't date a virgin.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kennyamusan(m): 7:46am On Jan 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know that feeling bro.. Just try turn deaf ears to their gibberish
thanks
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2015
Missmossy:
Hahaha you really can't give what you don't have grin some ladies though.
I know it will always be some ladies sha.. No lady will eva admit being one tongue
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2015
msbreezy:

I was dead.... Woow hehe. smiley

I missed you so
My mind tells me someone pissed you off or something!...dunno.....You aint as vibrant!!
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Missmossy(f): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know it will always be some ladies sha.. No lady will eva admit being one tongue
I know I won't joke with issues like this, have never done such
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by January27(f): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2015
Ipledge:
am a virgin,how would you know if am telling the truth or not
Its between you and God
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 12, 2015
My mind tells me someone pissed you off or something!...dunno.....You aint as vibrant!!

Haha no one pissed me off. I promise.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cooljoe(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2015
msbreezy:

Haha no one pissed me off. I promise.
ts just not d same
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
cooljoe:
ts just not d same

Awh I'm sorry my dear.

In other completely unrelated news, my Bae almost got shot sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cooljoe(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
msbreezy:

Awh I'm sorry my dear.

In other completely unrelated news, my Bae almost got shot sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad.
yea read about samtin lyk dat. Well tank God hez safe. Awa u brezzys boo?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by christabeli: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2015
kennyamusan:
Dear I am one,for more than 25 years of my life,I v carried it as a burden,its been like a cross I have to carryfor long,My friends have called me all sort of names,I v been rejected by female friends as well cos they see me as inexperienced,they forbid me to talk when it comes to sexual related issues. I must say it is not easy being a male virgin cos even the girls want a guy that is experienced so I don't blame guys themselves,I only pray God give me the graceto keep mine for that special someone.
Carried as a burden? Why if I may ask? Being a virgin is a personal choice thus shouldn't be seen as a cross. About your friends and the girls you just mentioned, why tell them that you are a virgin.I thought that information is meant to be a secret? Apart from the moral aspect of being a virgin, there is also the healthy side where you don't get to worry unnecessarily about STDS etc. So I just don't understand the cross abi burden thing.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kennyamusan(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2015
christabeli:
Carried as a burden? Why if I may ask? Being a virgin is a personal choice thus shouldn't be seen as a cross. About your friends and the girls you just mentioned, why tell them that you are a virgin.I thought that information is meant to be a secret? Apart from the moral aspect of being a virgin, there is also the healthy side where you don't get to worry unnecessarily about STDS etc. So I just don't understand the cross abi burden thing.
Neither do I understand all you have typed
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by christabeli: 8:50am On Jan 13, 2015
kennyamusan:
Neither do I understand all you have typed
I see. It means that virginity is not a burden or cross to be carried. Also that you should keep your virgin status between you, God and your partner if you have one. And stop telling it to friends.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by kennyamusan(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2015
christabeli:
I see. It means that virginity is not a burden or cross to be carried. Also that you should keep your virgin status between you, God and your partner if you have one. And stop telling it to friends.
is it a crime to ?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
cooljoe:
yea read about samtin lyk dat. Well tank God hez safe. Awa u brezzys boo?

I'm so happy.

I'm fine thank you very much. And yourself?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cooljoe(m): 8:11am On Jan 23, 2015
msbreezy:

I'm so happy.

I'm fine thank you very much. And yourself?
my baby wats bin happnin na. Bin readin some ish b/w unibenstdnt nd yaself. Hope ur ok? Abeg, make nobody fyn upset u o, ima kill somebody
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
cooljoe:
my baby wats bin happnin na. Bin readin some ish b/w unibenstdnt nd yaself. Hope ur ok? Abeg, make nobody fyn upset u o, ima kill somebody

Hahaha I'm fine. I bought myself this really sexy honeycomb icecream in McDonald's after wink.

Lol nah I don't want to have to come to court and defend you tongue
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cooljoe(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
msbreezy:

Hahaha I'm fine. I bought myself this really sexy honeycomb icecream in McDonald's after wink.

Lol nah I don't want to have to come to court and defend you tongue
lolz, u sha know hw to turn d tables. Ok den, ts al cul
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
cooljoe:
lolz, u sha know hw to turn d tables. Ok den, ts al cul

Lol do I? I actually laughed I won't lie. Then i showed my friends and showed them his picture. Nuff said.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cooljoe(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
msbreezy:

Lol do I? I actually laughed I won't lie. Then i showed my friends and showed them his picture. Nuff said.
I don't even know wat d root cause of d whole ish is, bu I believe ts in d past, nd let's leave t dat way. Shit happenz somtyms. Hw r u msbrezy, nd dose cute frnds of urs. Ur dp is stunning
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
cooljoe:
I don't even know wat d root cause of d whole ish is, bu I believe ts in d past, nd let's leave t dat way. Shit happenz somtyms. Hw r u msbrezy, nd dose cute frnds of urs. Ur dp is stunning

Lol awwwwh thank you smiley. Khadi just left my house actually lol.

I am great thank you. And yourself?

I've actually missed you honest.
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cooljoe(m): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
msbreezy:

Lol awwwwh thank you smiley. Khadi just left my house actually lol.

I am great thank you. And yourself?

I've actually missed you honest.
awww, fine gal khadi. Me is gud, nd I missed u more
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2015
cooljoe:
awww, fine gal khadi. Me is gud, nd I missed u more

Lol awh how are you? How's the bae...?
Re: Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin by cooljoe(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2015
msbreezy:

Lol awh how are you? How's the bae...?
we gud boss, bu soon enof we'd kal t quits. Can c d writings on d wall. Hwz u today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Chasing A Girl For Over 12 Months (Pics) / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.