Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (14643 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / O / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by olanajim(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2008
Intelligent has nothing to do with sex pls take note. I won't like to expantiate. But it seem you don't understand your own body as a woman too.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2008
I understand my body completely, but i value my marriage more than any temp. sexual gratification that i can get from a man.

I understand that if i do this i may get caught and if i do everything that I have built with my husband is washed down the drain.

I may be different then other women you know in that I know and understand what cheating can do and vowed a long time ago to never repeat those mistakes. I know that I am deeply in love with my spouse and I know that I would be devastated if he cheated on me and therefore I dont want to inflict that pain on him.

I know that Karma is a bitch and what goes around will come around (not necessarily to you but it could be to a family member i.e. child), the universe always corrects itself. I dont want that shit to sit in my lap again.

I also understand the 80-20 rule.

I understand that to get me to cheat on my husband another man would have to rape me and besides that I am not going to willingly sleep with him.

I understand what it is like to be tempted. Men try me on a daily basis. But I know what i have at home and i dont want to loose it.

Maybe i am different in my way of thinking because I am older, wiser, have seen what cheating can do and have done some cheating before. I dont judge I just know that I can resist and walk away and I expect the same from my husband. He knows if he cheats he packs out of the house. And the same goes for me.

Intelligence does have to do with sex because an intelligent mind would think like yours get you out of the situation where the girl was standing in front of you near naked. Without intelligence then you would have just took off your clothes and bleeped her.

I dont think any men in Nigeria would report being raped. I just cant see a Nigerian doing such. But you did not specify that you were referring to just Nigerian men.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by babsongudus: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2008
omo echo, aye nseru e. o de ba olugbon. olugbon maintan. o de ba aresa. aresa ka sara. o de ba orogun ile ila iyen de teri si. so its ur turn man take it and embrace the situation. you know
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by yewwy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2008
this is really interesting.i ve been on with this story form the begining till now.i decided it was high time i gave my comment.this is really a difficult situation but lets be realistic.if it was d other way round as most of u had said.deep will not come here for advise nor will he say she stood with him and all d bla bla story.

first and foremost,though i knw nobody is above mistake but their are still some mistake we can still try not to make.y would he ve to go to her house at that time of the day for what.y cant he wait till day break.

Secondly,would the fiancee wait for nine month after the baby is born and a DNA is done b4 action can be taken,
8years is no joke,am sure it is because deep knws d girl has got nowhere to go thats y he is convinced he would have him back but dnt be surprise to get the shocker of ur life cos women can be surprising.am sure she must ve been hearing somewhr b4 she told u she dreamt about it.

all you need now is prayer.to be sincere with u,if i am in her shoes i would never take u back even if it 10yrs courtship.once a cheat always a cheat, though i knw quite well this is a mistake but if she takes u back nd marry u,how re u so sure dat she wont use jazz on u again to marry u.

guys cant be trusted,i knw of a guy in my church who was in ur shoe,he was to marry some few months b4 he got a lady pregnant naclaiming he was sorry he hid dis frm his wife to b and got married to her.after marriage he then told her nd since she had no choice she forgave him and make him promise he wont marry her but only collect the child,can believe dat now the woman his carrying his third child and his legal wife has just two, life

though u could be lucky but i beg of u,if ur wife to be takes u back plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss dnt let her down cos she will find it hard to trust u again, pls remain faithful,
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2008
@ Poster
I could loan you my pump automatic special to blow her brains out.
Just hala me, but you must pull the trigger yourself and prepare for the worst if u're caught.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2008
guys can't be trusted,i knw of a guy in my church who was in ur shoe,he was to marry some few months before he got a lady pregnant naclaiming he was sorry he hid this frm his wife to b and got married to her.after marriage he then told her nd since she had no choice she forgave him and make him promise he wont marry her but only collect the child,can believe that now the woman his carrying his third child and his legal wife has just two, life

now THAT is just out of order. give an inch and they take a mile hey!
i always say the only thing to make him change is to bring him close
to dying, that way he wont repeat his mistake.

sticking his wet fingers into a plug springs to mind.
NO CONSEQUENCES SIMPLY PROPEL THE DUDE INTO MORE MESS.

I have spoken.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by ehie007(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2008
@poster, this life is simple, u have a made a mistake, but mistakes can be taking care of, all you need to do is to tell her thru text message, that u are willing to take care of the child, but nothing will make you marry her, when u do that, she will give you a response, ur not the first to fall into this shit, and wont be the last, or u can just tell her that she is on her own with the pregnancy,

my advice, dont succumb to any presure of marrying this so called gal, stick to your fiancee, if ur fiancee trully loves you, she will forgive you, but wont forget,

dont use pregnancy as a reason to marry a woman, or u will be in deep shit,

take my word,
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by deeplo(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2008
I have told my fiancee on Monday , she was angry and bitter, but what surprises me is that she knew all along that the girl has interest in me and i did not see it and that she does not know how to tell me because its not in my attitude to cheat on her and she does not want to insinuate what is not on my mind. I pleaded and begged her. She told me we would continue our plans that we need to be more closer now than before and then later decide what we will do about her. Meanwhile, she said, it might not be true if the lady in question is truely pregnant as the lady has refused to even greet her and avoid her totally.

@
yewwy, thank for coming in at this time, but i have mentioned it earlier that am not a cheater. what happened, was not someting i planned for, not with my intention (full or partial) it was a programme already mapped out by that lady and unknowingly i fall into it. The Yoruba adage says, {Ki olorun gba wa lowo eni ti o sho wa, ti a ko sho} means, may God deliver us from one who keeps vigil over us, whom we dont keep over or notice.

I have learnt my lesson in a bitter way, next time i will be more careful not to see every lady that need my help as one that cant harm my happiness.

@
ogamadam,
subjecting a man like me to such a gruesome near death punishment will not rectify anything. It might even hardened me beyond repair. To me, absolutely my opinion, is that you let me realised that what i have done is wrong and not acceptable and correct me by showing understanding and love. By that i will always remember the son of whom i am.

I thank you all that have contribute to this. I prayed that such thing will never happen to you or anyone you know. It was a bad experience. God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.
Merry Christmas in Arrears, chris still want to know you, give me ur mail id , thank you all once more
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by roney(m): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2008
How to browse with opere free on mtnni ti o sho wa, ti a ko sho} means, may God deliver us from one who keeps vigil over us, whom we don't keep over or notice.

I have learnt my lesson in a bitter way, next time i will be more careful not to see every lady that need my help as one that can't harm my happiness.

@
ogamadam,
subjecting a man like me to such a gruesome near death punishment will not rectify anything. It might even hardened me beyond repair. To me, absolutely my opinion, is that you let me realised that what i have done is wrong and not acceptable and correct me by showing understanding and love. By that i will always remember the son of whom i am.

I thank you all that have contribute to this. I prayed that such thing will never happen to you or anyone you know. It was a bad experience. God bless you all and God bless Nigeria.
Merry Christmas in Arrears, chris still want to know you, give me ur mail id , thank you all once more
[quote][/quote]
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by dellynash(f): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2008
i think that lady is very evil, she knew of your relationship with your fiance but still step in to destroy you, if your fiance cn be understanding enough, then tell her and go ahead with your marriage. tell the lady since she cannot abort the pregnancy, u will take responsibilities of the child. Avoid any sexual relations with her even if she comes so close control that man between ur laps and not a mistake the second time. Some people are really ungrateful, you helped her and she wants to destroy you, is she so desperate for a man
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by olanajim(m): 7:28pm On Dec 26, 2008
Deeplo,
I congratulate you for being honest with your fiance. Just ensure that henceforth you carry her along. And when you need to help anyone do it in open and not alone in bedroom. You see, alot of guys had been in your state. The only difference is that their ladies didn't get pg.

And if the lady is truly pg, there is always a way.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by HorneyChic(f): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2008
Men! Na wa for una o. But as a realist, i know how hard it is for you guys to resist our temptations. Pele o
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by olanajim(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2008
And sistawoman said earlier that is not possible! She assumed that every man can resist temptation if only he think of the woman at home. Someone had got to educate her!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by ehie007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2008
God Dey,
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Exstar(f): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2008
No be lie o!!!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by MaxiMax1(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2008
@ poster
Its unfortunate you found yourself in ds situation
firstly u personaly have to do d test to confirm wether she is realy pregnant
for u. embarassed
How u ask?
Try to recall the actual date, the event that transpired, if possible the actual time( hr)
i mean bring back ur memory.
Then compare the date wt the number of mnths old of the pregnancy.
By that u might be able to know whether you own the Pg shocked
But if truly u owned it
reveal the secret to ur fianceĀ  undecided
So help him God!!! cry cry cry
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Ben13: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2008
@poster, goodluck
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by OgaMadam(f): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
about the punishment i was also referring to what was quoted, not necessarily you, although i still believe that cheating does not help at all.

am glad you have such an understanding lady.

dont take this step for granted though - it should make you respect her more.

Like i said earlier, i didnt believe that the baby was yours, hence my suggestion u do a DNA.

All the best mate.

You have been saved.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by ki4life(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2008
Thoniaslim I think you need to be screwed so that you can change your name to Thoniafat. Your slim nature makes you think with emotion rather than reasoning. If you can't address the situation positively then f**k off
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by praxx(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2008
common sense they say is not common,
since you could not control your dick while you were acting as fada xmas, face it (as you were buying her all you said you did, so you could not buy yourself a piece of condom?) small boy.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by nkasi87(f): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2009
I am truly sorry for you but my heart is breaking for your wife to be. Do not be so dang confident that she will not leave because you are not her. You might know her quite well but you do know what she would do when she finds out that everything that she has worked to build with you is about to be destroyed. You cheated so work it out. Your girl is wonderful and it is unfortunate that she got with someone who lets his penis think for him. The child might not be yours but you cannot be 100% sure right now so take the time to work things out with your girl. Start seeing a marriage counselor or something. How do you think you would handle this situation if you are in her position? undecided
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by bronxdog: 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2009
u r nothing but a fool then.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by dre777(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2009
Guy, you be fool, you blast me about my post on how to turn on your partner but your post is nonsense. You dey craze for head ooh, Shey na blast you come dey blast for nairaland or share your views on peoples post and make friend. You are very stupid, Biatch
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by johnsonautio: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2014
My name is Jessica I am sharing my testimony to everyone that has tried everything possible and had lost hope on how they can get their ex back, i want you all to know that their is one man called Dr ukpoyan that work for me and after 24 hours of his spell brought my ex back to me without any delay, i am really happy now that we are together again and we are living happily with so much love and respect for each other, Email now dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.