Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (14640 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / O / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2008
i feel for u poster,maybe d babe drugged u or sthg undecided

stand firm like a man,insist on a DNA,let her know she cant intimidate u,common stop showing her ur emotional part,u need to put on a tough skin,im sure then she will be d one asking to talk with u
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
I dislike the romance section because 98% of posters here are just too artificial. Look this is nigeria and these things happen, this guy came to you guys for solutions not for you to remind him he should have used a condom.
What he did was a mistake, but he who is without sin here should cast the first stone!
@post
Your problem is good and bad. Let me start with the bad, I think from what you have said that you really love your girlfriend so this will be a test of how much she does love you, if its not strong enough be prepared to loose her. The good part is that your relationship will survive this. Here is what I think you should do, talk to her about it, and be the first, but don't rush it. You have to prepare her mind because it is going to be really painful( you can imagine her carrying another man's child to get a feel ).
Now she will want to know if this thing happened more than once, but its your word against the other girl's so I will advice you to stick to once story as long as you are sure there's no way the other lady can prove it.
Next you have to show how the situation was "out of your control" here the number of years you have known the other lady comes into play, you were probably tipsy, and she gave you a distress call then. Pick any that would suit but remember the golden rule to stick to your story of what happened.
Next be prepared to cut her off when she begins to tell you that you should have known this would happen, here you give reasons like you didn't go there at night, always made sure you were not alone with her and so on, just make sure you can show her you anticipated the problem but you did not think it would lead to something as serious as this.
Your apology should be as sincere and as specific as possible go over it again and again in your head, make it simple and don't complicate things for yourself.
Let me give you a summary,
Step 1 Responsibility & Apology
Remember to take full responsibility, make sure you let her know you failed her, you were drunk, you went there late, you lost control of yourself, make sure you take the responsibility. If you place the blame elsewhere only that thing or person will be able to restore her sense of importance. She needs to know she was not taken advantage of.
After this you then apologise for your behaviour don't forget to actually and totally say the words I am sorry these words are not enough but they are essential.
Finally make sure your sincerity comes across, this is important or your apology will not be believed, if you are not believed you will not be forgiven. Your family can help lend credibility. If you fail at this you will put her through more pain.
Step 2 Remorse & Punishment
This is also very very important, let her know you are willing to face and accept any and all the consequences of her actions, put your fate and that of your relationship in her hands(it already does anyway so remind her). Freely giving her the power and acknowledging it as hers to determine your fate is important. She wants justice for what you have done, she wants to exercise her rights as a human being and given the respect she deserves. If you can give her back what you took you will be forgiven.
Goodluck
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
I dislike the romance section because 98% of posters here are just too artificial. Look this is nigeria and these things happen, this guy came to you guys for solutions not for you to remind him he should have used a condom.
What he did was a mistake, but he who is without sin here should cast the first stone!
@post
Your problem is good and bad. Let me start with the bad, I think from what you have said that you really love your girlfriend so this will be a test of how much she does love you, if its not strong enough be prepared to loose her. The good part is that your relationship will survive this. Here is what I think you should do, talk to her about it, and be the first, but don't rush it. You have to prepare her mind because it is going to be really painful( you can imagine her carrying another man's child to get a feel ).
Now she will want to know if this thing happened more than once, but its your word against the other girl's so I will advice you to stick to once story as long as you are sure there's no way the other lady can prove it.
Next you have to show how the situation was "out of your control" here the number of years you have known the other lady comes into play, you were probably tipsy, and she gave you a distress call then. Pick any that would suit but remember the golden rule to stick to your story of what happened.
Next be prepared to cut her off when she begins to tell you that you should have known this would happen, here you give reasons like you didn't go there at night, always made sure you were not alone with her and so on, just make sure you can show her you anticipated the problem but you did not think it would lead to something as serious as this.
Your apology should be as sincere and as specific as possible go over it again and again in your head, make it simple and don't complicate things for yourself.
Let me give you a summary,
Step 1 Responsibility & Apology
Remember to take full responsibility, make sure you let her know you failed her, you were drunk, you went there late, you lost control of yourself, make sure you take the responsibility. If you place the blame elsewhere only that thing or person will be able to restore her sense of importance. She needs to know she was not taken advantage of.
After this you then apologise for your behaviour don't forget to actually and totally say the words I am sorry these words are not enough but they are essential.
Finally make sure your sincerity comes across, this is important or your apology will not be believed, if you are not believed you will not be forgiven. Your family can help lend credibility. If you fail at this you will put her through more pain.
Step 2 Remorse & Punishment
This is also very very important, let her know you are willing to face and accept any and all the consequences of her actions, put your fate and that of your relationship in her hands(it already does anyway so remind her). Freely giving her the power and acknowledging it as hers to determine your fate is important. She wants justice for what you have done, she wants to exercise her rights as a human being and given the respect she deserves. If you can give her back what you took you will be forgiven.
Goodluck
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by lilbie(f): 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2008
really bad situation u got here guy

Well, shit happens undecided
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
deeplo:

i really can't remember if i do or not, bc it all happened like a flash. I don't know what and how i just noticed we already had sex and she was smiling and she lay beside me because it was night and i just left office and branch at her place before heading home.

Please whatever you do, dont tell her the above.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2008
ori "fiance" mu e.

your "fiance's" head don catch you. grin

alanu samaria oshi
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

ori "fiance" mu e.

your "fiance's" head don catch you. grin

alanu samaria oshi

Didnt you hear he was jazzed? It is not his fault
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2008
It's for my fiance, she is not a problem, she understand more than any woman in this world that is why no man will take her away from me by GOD's grace. We have been together for 8yrs when there was noting, when we can't afford to eat what we want, i will never leave her i will do all i can to make her forgive me, not even now that we are living in our own house, built by both of us and business named to our unborn children ( we already know the name to be given each child)

Didnt remember that when you were playing Father Christmas

She has uplifted you and helped you beyond words and you repay her for her loyalty, support and unconditional love by letting another woman have your FIRST child. This is a big deal for women.

Yep can you believe that? After 8 years and the so called "naming of unborn children", someone else will be naming your kind. Pathetic.

The chick could be lying just to blackmail you but you're still scum
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
sistawoman:

Didnt you hear he was jazzed?  It is not his fault

sista, since you're not Nigerian, I'm going to let it slide that you fell for such a blatant lie.

jazz ko, motown ni
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Emperoh(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
Brs deeplo
You n ge case ooh!! i swear yours is not a big deal as long as you handle it well

I know a man who had something like yours but the didn't handle it well
He broke up with the fiance and married the lady only to find out after 6yrs that the child
the lady put on her wasn't his after all

So, like everyone has said, find a suitable environment and time
invite your fiance, sit her down in a relaxed mood and tell her everything
Let her get angry, beat you, yell and shout, when she cools down, half the wahala is solved
at this point, the lady can't blackmail you. Read the riots act to her and make the rules.

She is only doing what she's doing with feeling that your marriage to the lady will be over once she realizes what you did
So sit the Bleep down and sort ya self out man
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2008
Lol why are you all so sure that after telling the "fiance" wont leave his life forever abi you think all women have some lame "soft heart" that a box of chocolate can heal?

hahahhaa I feel sorry for some of you if you think all women can forgive such BS
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by debosky(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ Karma

After waiting for 8 years, building a house with him and starting businesses? Just leaving like that would be difficult - not a matter of being soft hearted, simply pragmatism. They've built so much together, even if he's been an idiot or been taken advantage of.

She might still walk out on him, but he is pretty confident in her as well given all they've gone through.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2008
debosky:

@ Karma

After waiting for 8 years, building a house with him and starting businesses? Just leaving like that would be difficult - not a matter of being soft hearted, simply pragmatism. They've built so much together, even if he's been an idiot or been taken advantage of.

She might still walk out on him, but he is pretty confident in her as well given all they've gone through.

u r right

in as much as d guy messed up,wat i love about him is way hes talking about his fiancee,atleast he still remembers wat they went thru b4 now
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2008
debosky:

@ Karma

While I agree with you, ONLY because of the time she must have wasted with the Hot dolt she might eventually forgive him but if not for that length of time, the likely hood of forgiveness would be VERY low

The comment was really just a general one to those who think, simple "come take chocolate, I'm sorry na" would work for any/every female had better wake up.

Seriously, he pretty much spat in her face with this situation. after all these years, he not only used THEIR money to cater to some slut she probably doesnt know about but he went ahead and slept with her, doesnt stop there o but he didnt even protect himself.

apayun
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

sista, since you're not Nigerian, I'm going to let it slide that you fell for such a blatant lie.

jazz ko, motown ni

That was sarcasm.

I wish my husband would tell me some bicth jazzed him and he does not know what happened or how he wound up naked next to her grinning.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2008
@debosky
Do you think this is the worst form of betrayal to his girlfriend?
I am still trying to understand the bitterness towards the dude
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 11:11pm On Dec 17, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@debosky

dont mind them,as if some of them did not cheat on their partners even whilst married,and they r here posting thrash

nonsense
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@debosky

Lets reveiw:

They have picked when they will start thier family

they have picked names for thier children

They have built a house together

They have built a business together

She has helped him get where he is today and waited for him to make an honest woman out of her.

He uses condoms with her but none with "other woman"

She knows this "other woman"

And the Other Woman is going to give birth to his FIRST CHILD

you tell me if you would not be bitter?  angry
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
@POSTER
What really surprised me is that she said the pregnancy is just 1 month and plus old.
Why?
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by debosky(m): 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ Chris

it is very close to the worst form of betrayal - the only thing not 'worst' about it is that he isn't in love with this other woman and doesn't want to have anything to do with her.

I am not a woman, but after suffering from a state of not having enough to eat, to building a house together and businesses, it can make someone go crazy. What did he want that she didn't give him? Those are some of the self destructive thoughts a woman could have. What about the betrayal of having someone else have your man's first child? Nothing can replace that - in some retarded cultures of our dear country, that would give that illegitimate/mistake child more rights than the fiance's - after all she did to build up the family wealth.

There will inevitably be bitterness. I know we've heard so many of these stories before and can get almost inured to it, but it hurts when you are the one in the situation. Men are also different from women - we will look at this as a problem and think of pragmatic ways of moving forward or solving it. The sense of betrayal that a woman will feel is something else - we can only imagine.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ debosky,

Thank you for understanding and putting that in "man language".
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2008
debo,yea d guy messed up no doubt,he deserves a second chance,but even d bible said that its not only those that get themselves involved in sex r fornicators,staring lustfully and harbouring it in d mind are as much d same

whoever that has no sin should be d first to cast the first stone undecided

@topic

get a hold of yourself and talk to ur fiancee bout it
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
@debosky
Lets paint it this way, he had been having a torrent love affair with the woman, he has been diverting money for the house to take care of the woman, and worst of all like you pointed out if he wanted to leave his girlfriend.
Yes she will be bitter but that is her right, she was offended by this dude. But the dude came here for help not for you lot to remind him he is a Hot dolt, give practical solutions to him like you pointed out.
Being dramatic does not help, who is without sin like I said should cast stones. We are all human and there is already too much pain in this world. Its something that drives me from posting here, the self righteous attitude of people here mouthing off like they are not capable of it.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:39pm On Dec 17, 2008
@sista
I appreciate all your posts here but you really need to understand something. Nigerian men are quite unfaithful its sad to say but most times the news only reaches up when it is already this bad.
Now like I told debosky, the lady will be bitter even you have no idea, but after everything dissipates she will be faced with reality and coming up with the solutions for reality are as important as saying things that will console her, if she reads this thread she will leave the guy most def, there is too much pain already we all try to manage it.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by izinbizi(m): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2008
1st things 1st; tell ur fiance about it, I trust she wont be daft enoff to let your secret lover snatch you from her so cheaply, after all she could have gotten pregnant for you too if she wanted. I see it as a very base scheme to ruin ur plans, discuss it with ur fiance and u guys should resolve it among urselves. U wont be the first man to have a child outta wedlock, kinni big deal? fyn, u slept wit her or she slept wit u, either ways - shit happens everyday, apologise to nairalanders and ur fiancee about that, but that doesnt mean u now owe her a dime, infact she owes u and ur fiance an apology, for her dubiousness.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2008
Getover yourself Chris

If it were a woman who did this mess, you'd be the leader of those screaming "break the engagement! she's an unrepentant harlot!"

abeg go sleep.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by KarmaMod(f): 11:46pm On Dec 17, 2008
I am not a woman, but after suffering from a state of not having enough to eat, to building a house together and businesses, it can make someone go crazy. What did he want that she didn't give him? Those are some of the self destructive thoughts a woman could have. What about the betrayal of having someone else have your man's first child? Nothing can replace that - in some retarded cultures of our dear country, that would give that illegitimate/mistake child more rights than the fiance's - after all she did to build up the family wealth.

There you go. It's really depressing

To be honest I think the girl in question is lying but in general people need to stop this "oh she's a woman, she'll obviously get over it" mentality. That dismissive BS might work for some women but not all.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by izinbizi(m): 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2008
Even if u dont end up wit ur fiance do not settle for her becos of a blackmail, dont marry a terrorist. She just a month pregnant and she flaunting it to the world, thats her damn bizness. If u want to, u can support her welfare, if not she handle her B.I.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by weebay(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2008
yo my advice-buy her with money, u know shut her mouth up with money, since u said u got money so up it, trust me money is a b!%#h, although she might turn u into a full time maga!!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by busybein: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2008
weebay:

yo my advice-buy her with money, u know shut her mouth up with money, since u said u got money so up it, trust me money is a b!%#h, although she might turn u into a full time maga!!

wat kind of advise is dis? undecided how old r u first off?
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:11am On Dec 18, 2008
@karma
I refrained from addressing you because I can sense bitterness.
I think its you that needs getting over yourself, will the girl eat your bitterness?
Are you his girlfriend, no , stop crying foul and give the guy something to help both of them. If you feel too bitter about it keep mute, the dude could be your son. I wonder what you will be doing by now cheesy
Take a chill pill and stop playing being bitter bride to be.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 18, 2008
Chris . . . done with Noah's flood and Jonah's big fish? grin

Chris lets be honest . . . after 8 yrs there can be no worse betrayal than the fact that you were not the one to open the womb first for your husband.
It wont be easy and simply saying the man shld go talk to her as if all he did was peck another woman on the cheek isnt realistic.

The guy shld be ready to tearfully beg and beg and beg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please. / $&£££ €£&

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.