Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl (14636 Views)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / O / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Moyola(f): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2008
sistawoman:

I feel sorry for your fiance.

me too! embarassed cry
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by eminemkayc: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2008
@sista, definitely d guy was wrong,bt at d same tym, people cud go at any length 2 trap a supposed victim inorder 2get what they want! Iv bin in d guy's shoes several tymes bt neva let d supposed ladies take me dat way cos am very inscrutable wit a complex character,so i undastnd what d dude wnt thru. He shud b rebuked,but outright invectives? I dnt agree wit dat!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by steve49ja(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2008
Dude if u like hit your head for wall i aint concerned
why didnt you ask what we would have done if it happens and not what we would advice you to do like you were in a fix
use moviescript con de confuse person
i con de pity you shioooor!!!!hisses undecided
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Moyola(f): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2008
steve49ja:

Dude if u like hit your head for wall i aint concerned
why didnt you ask what we would have done if it happens and not what we would advice you to do like you were in a fix
use moviescript con de confuse person
i con de pity you shioooor!!!!hisses undecided

dun lerit konfuze yu o. . . . cheesy
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by whitelexi(m): 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2008
Moyola:

me too! embarassed cry

Girls, ok free the guy please. . .  I'm not praising him for his actions but i feel the milk has already been spilled. If he's telling the whole truth here, then we have to understand how he must feel at this point in time. . .  Having assisted someone and ending up in their trap - its not a very good feeling and you know as well as i know that it takes some doing to actually resist strong temptation - especially when the mood is right. Who knows whether she even jazzed him, afterall women go to such lengths and he has said he doesnt even know what led to the whole fling.

Concentrate on the problem at hand which is:

1) What happens to his fiance? - he obviously doesnt want to lose her.
2) what happens to the unborn baby - if its his?
3) How can he stand up and be counted as a man amonst family and peers?
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
you are one unfortunate fellow, the self-control issue, probably some1 criticizing you could have fallen for the same she devil. but the mistakes has been done. life must go on. some gal did  a friend of mine and after all the  hell he went through the child later died after birth. so just put everything into God hands, one should never keep close ties with another lady when involved in a serious relationship, never! our flesh always wants these things and as the Bible says " flee every form of evil" you had the signals and still followed the path. but forgive yourself and tell Ur wife to be, no doubt she would be disappointed but such is the price u would pay for some few minutes of pleasure and finally, I doubt the girl is pregnant shocked cry lipsrsealed embarassed, could be some1 Else's own that's why she has been forcing u to lie with her, God help you
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
eminemkayc:

@sista, definitely d guy was wrong,bt at d same time, people cud go at any length 2 trap a supposed victim inorder 2get what they want! Iv bin in d guy's shoes several tymes bt never let d supposed ladies take me that way because am very inscrutable wit a complex character,so i undastnd what d dude wnt through. He should b rebuked,but outright invectives? I dnt agree wit that!

But what he has done is sooooooooooooo bad.  If i was near him or he was my son I would beat him.

I would beat him and beat him and dare his father to stop me.

For 8 years, let me repeat 8 years she has been faithful to him and loved him and waited to marry him.  Her reward for being a GOOD GIRL is to sit and watch another woman have is FIRST CHILD and dont let that child be a male child.  OMG!!!!!!!!!

The tears this woman will cry and if she forgives him and moves forward with this marriage the pain that she will carry in her heart will be unbareable.

She will never forget this as that child will be constant reminder of his cheating.

Then to top it all off the disrespect he showed her, this woman who has been with him for 8 years, by sleeping with this woman skin to skin then going home and sleeping with his fiance.

My heart is really heavy for her.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
whitelexi:

Girls, ok free the guy please. . . I'm not praising him for his actions but i feel the milk has already been spilled. If he's telling the whole truth here, then we have to understand how he must feel at this point in time. . . Having assisted someone and ending up in their trap - its not a very good feeling and you know as well as i know that it takes some doing to actually resist strong temptation - especially when the mood is right. Who knows whether she even jazzed him, afterall women go to such lengths and he has said he doesnt even know what led to the whole fling.

Concentrate on the problem at hand which is:

1) What happens to his fiance? - he obviously doesnt want to lose her.
2) what happens to the unborn baby - if its his?
3) How can he stand up and be counted as a man amonst family and peers?

Is this the answer for everything?

What if she did the same thing, could she just say it must have been jazz or charm i was not responsible for my actions? Would he so loving forgive her or send her packing?

Jazz my ass!!!!!!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by deeplo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
some people think this is a kinda of funny story for nollywood or storywood right?, am talking something that has put me in sleepless night , am very ashamed of wat i have done as i have not with full intent cheat on my fiance. cos i loved her more than anything, so dont crucified me, sistawoman) we all can fall, wat we shld be praying for is to stand up and bounce back when we fall. I felt for my fiance bc she has done so much for me, standing by me when there was no one, i know am not the father my coinscience has always tell me that , but either i am the father or not is a thing of 9months time, but the thing is before that 9months i would have face alot of things, accusations and counter-accusations, emotional and psychological trauma to mention a few.

I will tell her this weekend and will let you ppl know by monday what the outcome is, I sincere grateful to all that have offer constructive advice and to those who think this is a playwrite, i say thank you too.
am an Optimistic person, i look forward to an happy ending and hopefully invite some of you here to my wedding in April, thanks once again
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by goodass(m): 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2008
yeah deep. ryt decision about tellin ur fiance n i wsh u d best. u've learnt ur lessons i hope?
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by whitelexi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
deeplo:

I will tell her this weekend and will let you people know by monday what the outcome is, I sincere grateful to all that have offer constructive advice and to those who think this is a playwrite, i say thank you too.
am an Optimistic person, i look forward to an happy ending and hopefully invite some of you here to my wedding in April, thanks once again

If u plan to tell her this weekend, then sit with your parents [mum especially] tonight.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
@deeplo

I just want you to really understand the pain that you will be causing her.

i dont think you guys get it.  Everything done in the dark comes to light; God makes sure of that.

She will feel this pain for a long time to come.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by eminemkayc: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2008
Ur right! But such is life!ppl fail 2 undastand dat 1 mistake one makes cud ruin him 4 a lifetym and do same 2 his destiny!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by darkgoddes(f): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2008
@poster

Wait a min, let me quote u here-  one DAY we did it but how and what lead to it i still don't know till today. Are you trying to imply that you were not in your right frame of mind when the deed was done? I mean, did the lady use juju (voodoo) on you? I quite understand that it is possible that some ladies can go to some very daring extent to make sure they get what they want. She must have been enticed by the niceties you were showering on her, that was why she wanted to hook you by nook or by crook. I have so much disdain for such types of women. You also have a part of the blame too because you shouldnt have given her too much interest in the first place. You should have avoided her like a plague when she asked you to sleep with her the first time and also stop communicating with her straightaway. Now, the deed had been done. The next step is a solution.

has it ever crosses your mind that she could be trying to impose another man's pregnancy on you. It is very possible. All the same, you need to explain to your fiancee. Make sure she hears this from you instead of knowing about it from an outsider. She will be deeply hurt and disappointed no doubt, and you need to be ready for her worst reaction which would be to leave you, but i doubt if she will do that. Any reasonable woman wouldnt want to suffer with a man for that long and just allow one nonentity to end it all for her. Insist on a paternity test when the baby is born, inorder to determine if you are indeed the father. Involve the elders in your family as elders knows how to solve this kind of situation better.

this is a real serious issue indeed!

There is no need for anyone to condemn you now. I keep saying this over and over again. We are all human and no one is above mistake but it will make other people to learn from your mistake. I wish you goodluck.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by whitelexi(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2008
sistawoman:

@deeplo

I just want you to really understand the pain that you will be causing her.

i don't think you guys get it. Everything done in the dark comes to light; God makes sure of that.

She will feel this pain for a long time to come.

Not a very intelligent statement because it is not always the case. In 20,000 yrs, some of my actions will still not come to light - with all the technology in use grin
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by chamotex(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2008
@Poster

Nollywood, Games of the Heart - parts 1, 2, and 3.

Are you serious? Na wa o!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by steve49ja(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2008
Moyola:

dun lerit konfuze yu o. . . . cheesy
hehehe no mind the guy jare
hows we na?

@poster
deeplo:

some people think this is a kind of of funny story for nollywood or storywood right?, am talking something that has put me in sleepless night , am very ashamed of what i have done as i have not with full intent cheat on my fiance. because i loved her more than anything, so don't crucified me, sistawoman) we all can fall, what we shld be praying for is to stand up and bounce back when we fall. I felt for my fiance bc she has done so much for me, standing by me when there was no one, i know am not the father my coinscience has always tell me that , but either i am the father or not is a thing of 9months time, but the thing is before that 9months i would have face alot of things, accusations and counter-accusations, emotional and psychological trauma to mention a few.

I will tell her this weekend and will let you people know by monday what the outcome is, I sincere grateful to all that have offer constructive advice and to those who think this is a playwrite, i say thank you too.
Now this is touchy,
mehn what are your parents especially your mum whats she saying bout this?
has your fiance noticed any funny behavior?
what youve done aint fair on her,months before your wedding
and youre not answering one qxtn: Did you use a condom?
I'll also like to know did she seduce you or you did it willingly?
It wont be foolish for your partner to leave you cos thats what i would if i were in her shoes sorry bout that
Whatever your partner decides to do is best for you
you should have considered this before eating the apple
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Tgirl4real(f): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2008
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by MoneyRule(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2008
@sistawoman,thoniaslim & others
let's cut this guy some slack please,i don't expect any lady to understand this;
it's very hard 4 a man to turn down sex,he can stop chasing it but if it's chasing him he can hardly run that fast,it's easy 4 ladies because since 9years almost every guy u've met has being tryin' to mess you!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by sistawoman: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
whitelexi:

Not a very intelligent statement because it is not always the case. In 20,000 years, some of my actions will still not come to light - with all the technology in use grin

In due time all things are revealed. The sun must shine on the darkness when the time is right.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by deeplo(m): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
thanks for these question steve49ja

1, my mum never agree to it that i impregnate the lady. she said, and i quote her word "have always warned u to becareful about helping ppl, see where it has land you, but i know you are innocent, you are just a victime of your own stupidity". Infact, my mum facilitate the fastness in my introduction as she said, she will fight this to finish.

2. She has seen some funny behaviour in me but she really cant pin it down. One saturday morning we went to fetch water as we have not finished with the borehole in our home, while i was fetching, someone was talking to me but my mind was not there, she said "honey, it seems your mind is not here, anyting the matter?, i just laughed and said i was listening to a programme from the car radio station.

3. Like i said above, i really dont know how or wat lead to it, i just knew i have slept with her, but many times she will ask me to sleep in her house which i always reject though my fiance is not always around during the week days and it happens that i always drive past her house when goin home at night.

I have no slight interest in sleeping with her as i have caught her red-handed while guys were sleeping with her, so i could not with full intent sleep with that kind of person.

Come think of it, i have always use condom with my fiance as we have decide to start having kids from May 2009. I happened to have a schedule that can determine the sex of a baby in accordance with the woman's age and month to conceive, so there is no need for us to rush as we have all planned how to start our family. I cherished her more and i know she cant leave, but i cant envisage her reaction, i know she will definitely get annoyed, am very sure.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by gamerod: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
@Poster

What do you take us for? fools?
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2008
guy,
so u go do without,
congrats in advance.
make she no remove the belle oooo.
e feit be our future president in the making.
mean while
Eku ewu omo tuntun
and happy christmas
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by gamerod: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
deeplo:

thanks for these question steve49ja

1,  my mum never agree to it that i impregnate the lady. she said, and i quote her word "have always warned u to becareful about helping people, see where it has land you, but i know you are innocent, you are just a victime of your own stupidity". Infact, my mum facilitate the fastness in my introduction as she said, she will fight this to finish.

2. She has seen some funny behaviour in me but she really can't pin it down. One saturday morning we went to fetch water as we have not finished with the borehole in our home, while i was fetching, someone was talking to me but my mind was not there, she said "honey, it seems your mind is not here,  anyting the matter?,  i just laughed and said i was listening to a programme from the car radio station.

3. Like i said above, i really don't know how or what lead to it, i just knew i have slept with her,  but many times she will ask me to sleep in her house which i always reject though my fiance is not always around during the week days and it happens that i always drive past her house when goin home at night.

I have no slight interest in sleeping with her as i have caught her red-handed while guys were sleeping with her, so i could not with full intent sleep with that kind of person.

Come think of it, i have always use condom with my fiance as we have decide to start having kids from May 2009. I happened to have a schedule that can determine the sex of a baby in accordance with the woman's age and month to conceive, so there is no need for us to rush as we have all planned how to start our family. I cherished her more and i know she can't leave, but i can't envisage her reaction, i know she will definitely get annoyed, am very sure.

Deeplo - like your name says, did you realy go that deep, deep and low when you screwed her? You must be a clown.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by steve49ja(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
steve49ja:

Did you use a condom when you slept with her??
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by deeplo(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
i really cant remember if i do or not, bc it all happened like a flash. I dont know what and how i just noticed we already had sex and she was smiling and she lay beside me cos it was night and i just left office and branch at her place before heading home.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by PoohBeer: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2008
better U tell ur Fiance now, worse comes to worse she calls off the engagement, introduction hasnt been done so its even easier, better than keeping it till later esp. if u guys r married n she finds out!!
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Tgirl4real(f): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
Na wa o.

Sori deeplo, its quite unfortunate this one backfired. Have u imagined what would have happened if u were married already ehn?

I think it's sumthn about guys, they find it hard to resist when a lady is after them
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by goodass(m): 7:41pm On Dec 17, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I think it's sumthn about guys, they find it hard to resist when a lady is after them
na d pwr of ob.o b dat! n datz wat we studyin in kilasi, rmbr?
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by Hauwa1: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2008
i feel for your wife to be

many asked him why not use condom sigh

they don't like condom, they want to feel the skin. now this is the result of feeling the skin.

this is what happen when someone allows kitten to take control of their head.

do the test and hopefully it's not yours.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by darkgoddes(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2008
deeplo:

i really can't remember if i do or not, bc it all happened like a flash. I don't know what and how i just noticed we already had sex and she was smiling and she lay beside me because it was night and i just left office and branch at her place before heading home.

I think this lady must have jazzed you. She was so desperate to have you. It is so unfortunate you are now in this mess. Why did you have to branch at her house or even go there at all in d first place? Why are you offering her help before? She knew what she was aiming for all along. You just need to stand up to this lady but at the same time, you need to also let your wife-to-be know about it. You just have to tell her.
Re: I Have A Fiancee But I Impregnated Another Girl by dljbd1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2008
DITCH HER!!!
simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please. / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.