Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? (3499 Views)

Poll: should i go to nigeria and marry or should i marry here in europe?

go nigeria: 66% (4 votes)
marry in europe: 33% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by landwin: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2008
Your Choice
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Pittbaby(f): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
LOL, don't people get tired of discussing this Naija in Naija vs Naija abroad thing, I wonder why it is such a big deal. It is definately easier to find a naija woman in naija that you like , just because there are more of them. In the same breadth though you can find a good naija woman anywhere. Their is no poison in the water anywhere that makes people good or bad . who says that you will not marry a woman abroad who has alterior motives or a naija woman in naija who you can not step to talkless of even getting her to relocate.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by NegroNtns(m): 1:31am On Dec 23, 2008
@post,

There is a whisper in your soul. No one else can hear it but you. What does it say?
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:38am On Dec 23, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

@post,

There is a whisper in your soul. No one else can hear it but you. What does it say?

it says . . . . you're getting bald  . . . . women don't find you attractive anymore . . . . .  your confidence is a hot mess . . . . LOL!!! don't mind me  grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by KarmaMod(f): 1:40am On Dec 23, 2008
Oh Jeez, I just choked on my granola cheesy
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by NegroNtns(m): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2008
. . . your confidence is a hot mess

Oh my, now that's the most painful part! I ooze with confido, and when I am told it's a mess that gives me concern. sad

Whoever, this is, you must be my secret admirer. cheesy Just don't cause Karma to choke of grains. cheesy
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:11am On Dec 23, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Oh my, now that's the most painful part! I ooze with confido, and when I am told it's a mess that gives me concern. sad

my little speech was meant for the poster actually . . . . I was the little voice in his soul? get it? grin grin

Negro_Ntns:

Whoever, this is, you must be my secret admirer. cheesy Just don't cause Karma to choke of grains. cheesy

you really love yourself don't you?
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 4Play(m): 2:16am On Dec 23, 2008
The ''phonetics'' Naija girls here dey blow is sufficient to make you want to look elsewhere. sad
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by KarmaMod(f): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2008
innit?!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by NegroNtns(m): 2:33am On Dec 23, 2008
you really love yourself don't you?

Oh, hell YEAH! cool
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:36am On Dec 23, 2008
4 Play:

The ''phonetics'' Naija girls here dey blow is sufficient to make you want to look elsewhere. sad

'Phonetics' define wifey material for you?

KarmaMod:

innit?!
grin cheesy grin

Concurer . . . you too? ??

Negro_Ntns:

Oh, hell YEAH! cool

wink
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by KarmaMod(f): 2:40am On Dec 23, 2008
Negro go to the culture thread and explain that Hausa tradition to me.pronto angry
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 4Play(m): 2:41am On Dec 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

innit?!
grin cheesy grin

''Innit'' is bad enough coming from Brits, stomach churning when said with Naija accent.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by diasporian: 2:49am On Dec 23, 2008
remain gay brother!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by KarmaMod(f): 2:52am On Dec 23, 2008
4 Play:

''Innit'' is bad enough coming from Brits, stomach churning when said with Naija accent.

Are you implying that Cockney is better than Naija accent? cry
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by NegroNtns(m): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2008
What Hausa tradition my darling?  What thread is it on?
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by 4Play(m): 3:14am On Dec 23, 2008
KarmaMod:

Are you implying that Cockney is better than Naija accent? cry

Not really, but Naija accent should never be mixed with Cockney.

Talking of accents, don't know why but nothing turns me on as much as a woman with Scottish accent. If I can find a Naija girl with very good Scottish accent, pure bliss!
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by KarmaMod(f): 3:18am On Dec 23, 2008
4Play, might as well go German

Negro_Ntns:

What Hausa tradition my darling?  What thread is it on?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=209323.msg3258858#msg3258858
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by tRoOE(f): 5:57am On Dec 23, 2008

There are both good and bad apples in Naija and Abroad
My uncle did the same silly thing, he brought this village girl was Osun, got married to her, sent her to Univ then Nursing, they had 3 beautiful kids, after he got her the citizenship,she left him and her three young kids behind.
So think twice before you make the biggest mistake of your life
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by Exstar(f): 12:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
Why are some ladies very heartless cry
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by chyk0(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2008
Can u please come and marry my sister. Your female friends in Europe are older than u. CHEAT!
grin grin grin
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by pinklady20: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2008
pls follow ur heart there is nothing wrong in marring where u are located.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2008
@poster.i must say,you must be confused from people's response here.left for my opinion,good and bad full every were.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by IGWEUSA(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2008
My brother make you no try marry for europe, unless if u want those girls to show you pepper.

**********Jus try dey go naija for at least 2 times in a year, and mingle with lots of naija babes**********

************marry American or European Naija girl, U have Married 911**********************

but they are good 4 GFs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by waleab: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2008
tRoOE:

There are both good and bad apples in  Naija and Abroad
My uncle did the same silly thing, he brought this village girl was Osun, got married to her, sent her to Univ then Nursing, they had 3 beautiful kids, after he got her the citizenship,she left him and her three young kids behind.
So think twice before you make the biggest mistake of your life

wise up. think twice as this woman say.  don't do the naija babes thing. many are ugly and wicked. sorry to be this plain
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by IGWEUSA(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2008
waleab:

wise up. think twice as this woman say. don't do the naija babes thing. many are ugly and wicked. sorry to be this plain

Waleab na so, there are lots of wicked and naija babes, but for America /europe it is x100.

These american/ european ladies rarely celebrate twenty years of marriage and they try to over shadow their husbands cos' the law favors them alot.

therefore, thats how most naija girls that were born and raise in europe/america views marriage.

***********i guess U were born and raise in naija n probably U understand my point*****************

but it will be kool, only if you want to be crying for your wife cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by waleab: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2008
at least with dem here u know what u are leting urself into. girls from home are mostly deceitful camelons. lies and more lies. and trust the religious ones to be the more dangerously evil
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by HOLLASLYD(m): 4:39pm On Dec 27, 2008
you guys are probably making the po more confused than ever.strictly lay emphasis on one.naija or foreign
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by diasporian: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
where will you get decent girls or ladies or women in Europe? Chances are, she has screwed all men, white and black inclusive, or she has married six men or one thing or the other, kindly rule out Europe my friend. Beside, how will you know her family background if you marry her in Europe?
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by waleab: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2008
HOLLASLYD:

you guys are probably making the po more confused than ever.strictly lay emphasis on one.naija or foreign
foreign. wont trust a naija babe. my preference. the religious ones never

diasporian:

where will you get decent girls or ladies or women in Europe? Chances are, she has screwed all men, white and black inclusive, or she has married six men or one thing or the other, kindly rule out Europe my friend. Beside, how will you know her family background if you marry her in Europe?
there are more decent girls in europe. nigerian girls are mostly pretenders and give it freely for recharge cards plus guguru and epa
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by martho(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2008
Q-mr luka- I am not married,but i know the difference b/w right and wrong.i love big booty but it wont blind me.Does that makes sense to u?why are u so scared of marriage?where is your faith?i grew up in a peaceful home,so i would have one too.shine your eyes and take the risk.
Re: Should I Go To Nigeria And Marry Or Should I Marry Here In Europe? by JJYOU: 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2008
my village all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If? / "All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes / Shy Guys Who Can't Find A Woman To Date Because They Are So Scared Of:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.