Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (998123 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (469) (Go Down)

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
RFella:
Hello everyone, am grateful for the continual info in this thread, thumbs up to all of you...please this is my issue: I finally obtained my transcript after so much headache, but this is my question: do I just take it to the court and give them this original copy, then they can stamp and seal it, before making photocopies, or do I open it myself, photocopy as many as, then take it to the court....secondly, is it possible to get admission with just the proficiency letter from our ministry of education, since I don't want to write toefl or ielts....thanks, expecting answers...
you must go to the embassy or court and certify it, if not your application will not be processed, why not photocopy it and certify so that you have a copy should in-case you want to apply to another school.you can get admission with letter of english proficiency based on the rules of the school you are applying, some schools insist on toefl and ielts
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
RFella:
Hello everyone, am grateful for the continual info in this thread, thumbs up to all of you...please this is my issue: I finally obtained my transcript after so much headache, but this is my question: do I just take it to the court and give them this original copy, then they can stamp and seal it, before making photocopies, or do I open it myself, photocopy as many as, then take it to the court....secondly, is it possible to get admission with just the proficiency letter from our ministry of education, since I don't want to write toefl or ielts....thanks, expecting answers...

Try going through the part one and part 2 of the thread to equip yourself with good information before you make your enquiries. Though this part 2 is just 30 pages, the answers to your questions are littered everywhere.

Take your transcript and make as many copies as possible, take it along your originals to where its gonna be certified. Your originals will not be tampered with in any way.

For the second question, just read!! read!! and read!! it helps a lot. It depends on schools, some accept it and some do not.

Again, read so you won't make mistakes.. Read!!! believe me, reading is crucial in improving your chances of gaining admission.

My two cowries!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cole001: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Greetings to the wonderful people on this great thread. I must appreciate the effort of the likes of Eke40seven & other veterans. Please my question is this,How many weeks does it takes for the Deutch Bank to send the account details. My sister was @ the embassy for the account opening on the 11th of February last month,and up till now she's yet to receive her account details from the Bank. The e-mail on her documents was very correct though.Please hope is not too late for her to receive the long awaited mail she's expecting.Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sekinatmi(f): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hello house,pls I sent a my transcripts via niost since 2nd week in feb only for me to track now and the last line isvstill showing feb 13.pls I need clarifications b4 I go and tear for them
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DANNIEmore: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cole001:
Greetings to the wonderful people on this great thread. I must appreciate the effort of the likes of Eke40seven & other veterans. Please my question is this,How many weeks does it takes for the Deutch Bank to send the account details. My sister was @ the embassy for the account opening on the 11th of February last month,and up till now she's yet to receive her account details from the Bank. The e-mail on her documents was very correct though.Please hope is not too late for her to receive the long awaited mail she's expecting.Thanks

Usually no specific time from survey but, we could estimate within 3-6 weeks at most. Relax and I can assure if you guys don't get it before this week runs out; hopefully within next week, you should get it.
However, please check your spam and/or other of your email folder(s) where incoming mails could possibly be trapped in.

Hope this helps and sure, this update is still subject to further modification(s) where necessary.

God Bless!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by DANNIEmore: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
sekinatmi:
Hello house,pls I sent a my transcripts via niost since 2nd week in feb only for me to track now and the last line isvstill showing feb 13.pls I need clarifications b4 I go and tear for them

Lol. Well, documents I sent via them since October last year still says "in bag" or so on their website even though the documents arrived its destination within 3 weeks I sent them as the school confirmed that to me.
However, would advice you contact the school to ask if they received it yet or not then, you should pray to God as last option.

Hope this helps.

Stay Blessed.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sanctorum: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
@cole001 it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get mail from the bank.Always check ur spam mail,cus they usually forward it there.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sanctorum: 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
@sekina Nipost registerd mail takes 2 to 3 weeks to reach germo,If u track it u will see insert in bag at point of exchange,That shows dat ur docs has been inserted into the bag that will carry it to germo.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by sekinatmi(f): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
sanctorum:
@sekina Nipost registerd mail takes 2 to 3 weeks to reach germo,If u track it u will see insert in bag at point of exchange,That shows dat ur docs has been inserted into the bag that will carry it to germo.

That was what I saw.
Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Cole001: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Dannimore & Sanctorum,thanks for your good advice.I really appreciate you guys.Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RFella(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
obioraval:

When transcript in my school is 30000 naira. And I'm applying to 4 schools. What do I do in such situation?

This is exactly what I had been asking since, thankfully, I got mine smartly....you should apply and put the destination to where you or a close pal or relative can get it for you.....or else you'll waste 120k like dat and yet, the school will use NIPOST 1k to send it for you which will take ages!...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Goodme: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Big thank you to steylee2009 for ur quick responds I'm worry for not responding early coz I was busy and thanks for the inform u gave me,well I hope to study the language course for 1yr. Abt the expenses np it is taken care of by my sponsor, I would like to ask if I need both uni admission latter and language school to apply for visa before I start my language course.....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Cole001:
If its in Abuja she opened it, then it takes quite longer. Don't wait until you receive the account details before you book for appointment, just do that ASAP even without the account details.
My 2 cowries!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 7:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Williamso:

Wasn't that last week? Or do you mean next year

Eke40seven I still dey wait you sir.
Done!
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Eke40seven:

Done!
Seen! Thanks a million.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Goodme:
Big thank you to steylee2009 for ur quick responds I'm worry for not responding early coz I was busy and thanks for the inform u gave me,well I hope to study the language course for 1yr. Abt the expenses np it is taken care of by my sponsor, I would like to ask if I need both uni admission latter and language school to apply for visa before I start my language course.....

Since you want to do the language courses first,I guess the embassy would require only the confirmation that you have registered for the course.
Your case is a little different as you want to do only language courses first, I'll suggest you visit the embassy first for more information.
cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RFella(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2015
Eke40seven:

Try going through the part one and part 2 of the thread to equip yourself with good information before you make your enquiries. Though this part 2 is just 30 pages, the answers to your questions are littered everywhere.

Take your transcript and make as many copies as possible, take it along your originals to where its gonna be certified. Your originals will not be tampered with in any way.

For the second question, just read!! read!! and read!! it helps a lot. It depends on schools, some accept it and some do not.

Again, read so you won't make mistakes.. Read!!! believe me, reading is crucial in improving your chances of gaining admission.

My two cowries!

Thanks my brother, I really appreciate...I read everything in the old thread and actually copied and pasted some vital info in my phone memopad from there, so I really respect you elders here, infact it formed the basis of all my document gathering, information is really power....Bros Eke, abeg can you drop your number, I need to ask you some stuff....thanks in anticipation....
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by obioraval(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2015
RFella:

This is exactly what I had been asking since, thankfully, I got mine smartly....you should apply and put the destination to where you or a close pal or relative can get it for you.....or else you'll waste 120k like dat and yet, the school will use NIPOST 1k to send it for you which will take ages!...
Ermm.. Bros, I was only replying that guy. Na certify I certify my own. No time for story... I certified at the embassy. But I'm not based in lagos. Will do my other certifications @ the east where I'm based.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by ogompaul(m): 9:10am On Mar 05, 2015
obioraval:

Ermm.. Bros, I was only replying that guy. Na certify I certify my own. No time for story... I certified at the embassy. But I'm not based in lagos. Will do my other certifications @ the east where I'm based.
could one still use the photocopy of certified documents to apply to other schools? lik after certifying @ d court, u photocopy the certified ones and send. is it acceptable
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Williamso(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2015
ogompaul:
could one still use the photocopy of certified documents to apply to other schools? lik after certifying @ d court, u photocopy the certified ones and send. is it acceptable

Photocopy before you certify!!! Do not send out that original copy unless you're 101% certain of going to the school!!! Take the photocopies to where ever and have them certified.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
ogompaul:
No! its unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Obiwannn: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
obioraval:

When transcript in my school is 30000 naira. And I'm applying to 4 schools. What do I do in such situation?

i could help u..
i work at Bleep state Uni.
if only u could send ur transcripts to the PG school of Bleep State Uni,
i'd help pick them up and deliver same to u,
from where u go to certify at the embassy and send each certified copy.
PM if interested.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Goodme: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks styless2009 my sponsor and I agree that I should study language course here in Nigeria before studying abroad I would like to have ur contact.... Thanks for ur explanation
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by pompido: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=Eke40seven post=31181740]

1. If you stay in Lagos, go to the HEAD OFFICE of NIPOST at the ARRIVAL LOUNGE of the MURITALA MUHAMMED AIRPORT (MMA), use the registered mail and tip them to encourage their good work. You know what I mean.
It costs between N500-1500 officially.
That is the fastest you could ever get of any NIPOST OFFICE in Nigeria of a post leaving our shores (I could be wrong). Although from experience unregistered mails are always faster may be because record keeping and updating online for tracking is not involved and it costs not more than N300 per address/file. Whichever way, I'm positive that your mail will arrive maximum of 7-10 working days if you use that channel.
[/quote

@EKE40Seven: Please will that be the MM local airport, MM2 or international at the bolded? I just need to be clear about it because I am headed down there tomorrow to send my documents. I no wan do plenty waka na wetin dey make me ask o.

Thanks as always

3 Likes

Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by kciano: 7:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Pls brothers and sista in germany .I have read comments from Part1 till date and I also read traveling to canada thread.i need advise .Please gurus in germany should advise.
1.i hv gotten admission in canada and u hv latest 30th of this month to pay tuition fee for ist semester.i can pay for the tuiton fee but i dnt hv much funds for the rest of my fees and accommodation when u get dia.
2.i am yet to get admission in germany.
My question is dis .since i dnt hv money to finish my 2 years programe in canada but i can afford the germany since its tuition free.i heard a lot about no jobs abd racism in germany.i dnt know if I should beta use the money and apply to germany or just apply to canada so Dat when i get dia.i will sort myself out since there are plenty jobs in canada.please people in germany from ur experience.whts the best bet?
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
[quote author=pompido post=31334054][/quote]

MMA International Airport o!....Its a Head Office.
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Eke40seven(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
RFella:

Thanks my brother, I really appreciate...I read everything in the old thread and actually copied and pasted some vital info in my phone memopad from there, so I really respect you elders here, infact it formed the basis of all my document gathering, information is really power....Bros Eke, abeg can you drop your number, I need to ask you some stuff....thanks in anticipation....
Sorry I just dey reach house now...been checking on and off from traffic so I bypassed your request unintentionally. Send me a PM,.I will reply you with it....our Oga on top will delete the number if I post it here...
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by Goodme: 11:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
Ok np u can delete it I just wnt to knw how I can get apartment around the language schooling lagos like a cheap one like self contain that's why I'm asking of ur number styler2009
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by RFella(m): 2:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Eke40seven:

Sorry I just dey reach house now...been checking on and off from traffic so I bypassed your request unintentionally. Send me a PM,.I will reply you with it....our Oga on top will delete the number if I post it here...

Oh okay...funny enough, I don't exactly know how to send pms here, but am already following you...can you tell me how? Thanks
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 4:01am On Mar 06, 2015
Goodme:
Ok np u can delete it I just wnt to knw how I can get apartment around the language schooling lagos like a cheap one like self contain that's why I'm asking of ur number styler2009

Hi
Sorry i can't help you on this one as i am in Germany not in Lagos maybe someone here can help you out.

Cheers
Re: General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 by styles2009: 4:03am On Mar 06, 2015
kciano:
Pls brothers and sista in germany .I have read comments from Part1 till date and I also read traveling to canada thread.i need advise .Please gurus in germany should advise.
1.i hv gotten admission in canada and u hv latest 30th of this month to pay tuition fee for ist semester.i can pay for the tuiton fee but i dnt hv much funds for the rest of my fees and accommodation when u get dia.
2.i am yet to get admission in germany.
My question is dis .since i dnt hv money to finish my 2 years programe in canada but i can afford the germany since its tuition free.i heard a lot about no jobs abd racism in germany.i dnt know if I should beta use the money and apply to germany or just apply to canada so Dat when i get dia.i will sort myself out since there are plenty jobs in canada.please people in germany from ur experience.whts the best bet?

First my guy or girl, you need to decide, where you want to go cos your post is somehow confusing. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (469)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.