Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (43477 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Rubbish...that's all you good at spewing!!! Can't you decipher a simple message? Nd what has education got to do with pretense? Mtchewwwww..

If I haven't seen you exhibiting E- Madness, then this will surprise me... but I have... Honestly, Your own needs a therapy! Do you see me agitating? With all the stones hurled at me? It is visibly seen you have Anger Issues... Deal with it! YOU ARE RIGHT! I'm Wrong! cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2015
emusmith:

If I haven't seen you exhibiting E- Madness, then this will surprise me... but I have... Honestly, Your own needs a therapy! Do you see me agitating? With all the stones hurled at me? It is visibly seen you have Anger Issues... Deal with it! YOU ARE RIGHT! I'm Wrong! cool
Total Rubbish!!!!!!!!! My friend go and get a job and a life!!!!! NL mumu.. lipsrsealed angry angry ;
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

Total Rubbish!!!!!!!!! My friend go and get a job and a life!!!!! NL mumu.. lipsrsealed angry angry ;

I already have a job o... Look at the way she is abusing... Na man go marry this one so?? Zero courtesy! Beautiful dress but Messed Up Inside!

I thought she was a church type # hands in mouth#
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:

all dis babes self una matter don tire person, instead of picking up whr u mistaking na so so abusing...and if you knw the thread is affectn screw urself or you STFU
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by DanielGb(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
dechandel:
I dont watch telemundo

Kim kardashian is not my role model

I've never borrowed a dime from any guy. Oh. I've done that plenrri times. But from my dad sha

I dont party

I have not attained the middle 30(s) grin

I am suffocating my dreams on being rich. Or rather looting Naija money cheesy me sef go get my share of nashional cake

I am tryna focus on paying my school fees with my own money next year. So help me God. Or atleast half grin

So what are we not saying??
What do you watch if you don't watch telemundo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.