Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (43463 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Fabdedon(m): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Your head is there grin
Especially Agric chicken grin
Fresh n fly tongue
lol abi..
Hope you cross with a Nigerian tho we are nice people smiley
#coversface
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by dechandel(f): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fabdedon:
lol abi..
Hope you cross with a Nigerian tho we are nice people smiley
#coversface
Nice?
I doubt that plenri tongue
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Fabdedon(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Nice?
I doubt that plenri tongue
tell me you dont have a nigerian Boyfriend..kiss
Nigerian is a very nice country we are progressing we just reduced our fuel price to #87..
So our guys too are nice and progressing too grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by flowjoe: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
I dont watch telemundo

Kim kardashian is not my role model

I've never borrowed a dime from any guy. Oh. I've done that plenrri times. But from my dad sha

I dont party

I have not attained the middle 30(s) grin

I am suffocating my dreams on being rich. Or rather looting Naija money cheesy me sef go get my share of nashional cake

I am tryna focus on paying my school fees with my own money next year. So help me God. Or atleast half grin

So what are we not saying??
Wife material cool
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by dechandel(f): 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fabdedon:
tell me you dont have a nigerian Boyfriend..kiss
Nigerian is a very nice country we are progressing we just reduced our fuel price to #87..
So our guys too are nice and progressing too grin
I would have really loved to marry a Nigerian,but Nigerian mothers hates foreigners angry
So i will just stick with Indimi's son grin. Afterall he is also mixed grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Fabdedon(m): 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
I would have really loved to marry a Nigerian,but Nigerian mothers hates foreigners angry
So i will just stick with Indimi's son grin. Afterall he is also mixed grin
yeah you are right Nigerian mothers can kill themselves than watch their son marry a foreigner..
Chai i would love to see your next breed.. cool
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by dechandel(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fabdedon:
yeah you are right Nigerian mothers can kill themselves than watch their son marry a foreigner..
Yes o. Because of their hatred for foreigners, i missed marrying Femi Otedola's son angry
My next breed? Half Ethiopian,half Italian grin
Stay tuned cool
flowjoe:

Wife material cool
Toh badt grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fabdedon:

Haha Fab
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
This is brutal nonsense! infact the day i'll have time to create my own thread, it will be war!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Fabdedon(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2015
emusmith:

Haha Fab
kiss
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2015
It wud b rubbish to u instead of pickin frm whr ur lapses are N amend, if dnt av you STFU must you comment on every post......
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
This is brutal nonsense! infact the day i'll have time to create my own thread, it will be war!

Intelligent people make valid points: if you disagree with any, state it intelligently and stop this grin...

BTW, threads are not opened to create war...I can't wait for that thread undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Fabdedon(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
dechandel:
Yes o. Because of their hatred for foreigners, i missed marrying Femi Otedola's son angry
My next breed? Half Ethiopian,half Italian grin
Stay tuned cool
Toh badt grin
i love your vision..uniting 2 continents together cool
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
emusmith:

Intelligent people make valid points: if you disagree with any, state it intelligently and stop this grin...

BTW, threads are not opened to create war...I can't wait for that thread undecided
Intelligent people you say..so are you intelligent? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2015
Nneka123:
Intelligent people you say..so are you intelligent? undecided

I'm not making any contrary comment on my own thread...You're the one who I need to ask.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
malonephills:
It wud b rubbish to u instead of pickin frm whr ur lapses are N amend, if dnt av you STFU must you comment on every post......

What are you saying?
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2015
Fabdedon:
kiss

Werrin be that? wink
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
You don't need to thank her she got nothing to offer you, she's just the hater of true words...keep the good work broo naija babes need to learn alot
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Fabdedon(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2015
emusmith:

Werrin be that? wink
nofin mush just under d influence of sleep smiley
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2015
malonephills:
You don't need to thank her she got nothing to offer you, she's just the hater of true words...keep the good work broo naija babes need to learn alot
why you no quote me to tell me that, people sef cheesy
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2015
malonephills:

I sure will. Fnx! wink
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by rolayemi(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2015
;Dnice one
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 19, 2015
rolayemi:
;Dnice one

Thanks
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by cutieberie1(f): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
Op all this things you just typed here is rubbish!!!!

seconded i agree
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2015
cutieberie1:

seconded i agree

Of course.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2015
Fabdedon:

Do you live around that yaba left side? undecided
do I look like a Yoruba MaN that is enslaved by a fulani man?
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2015
I believe that any girl that will bash this thread is simply a girl indeed, thus, guilty... otherwise what is so strange in the list??
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2015
Ithought I did thooo will search dt person out
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2015
malonephills:
Ithought I did thooo will search dt person out

LoL... Just scroll up and see for yourself grin... To "Reply" someone, click on "Quote" and then type under...smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2015
Guy y u dey laff me nah anywrs me no go vex cox I wan learn, did I gerrit rite now
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
Op all this things you just typed here is rubbish!!!!
typical naija gurl
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2015
Nneka123:
why you no quote me to tell me that, people sef cheesy
typical naija gurl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.