Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl (43472 Views)

10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / 5 Ways Typical Nigerians Deal With Heartbreak / The Difference Between A Typical Nigerian Girl And A Non Nigerian Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by iamord(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
thanchu cheesy
And pls accept defeat already tongue
Naija girls are flawless

#ionowahyoutalkingbout tongue
cheesy.. Say what I never fought with you, not to talk of defeat.. grin .. I even have a faint memory remembering the last time I was defeated!! You are already showing the things I have been talking about grin thank you! Ride on am watching! grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by badassProdigy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
naija babe for show... grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Freiburger(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2015
Point 7 need to be addressed though.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by dechandel(f): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2015
iamord:
cheesy.. Say what I never fought with you, not to talk of defeat.. grin .. I even have a faint memory remembering the last time I was defeated!! You are already showing the things I have been talking about grin thank you! Ride on am watching! grin
grin grin
No more comments tongue
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by iamord(m): 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin
No more comments tongue
IN UR Fgrin CE grintongue
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2015
abeautifulchick:
@Op,Everything you wrote and even more is true about majority of Nigerian girls.TRUTH IS BITTER.
Very few girls have morals.I MEAN VERY FEW.

Maturity speaks from your quote... I wish others could learn at your feet...grin...I wish...
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
Herzumpther... Seeing your post wink...You're wondering about? tongue
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

Maturity speaks from your quote... I wish others could learn at your feet...grin...I wish...
Wow,I feel Elated.Thanks.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
uzolexis:
OP change ur crowd, ur hanging out with d wrong pple. I'm a typical Nigerian girl and I av a lot of friends who r typical Nigerians too n they don't do these things angry

Ok
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
Cutebumzy, mrsfaithhh... I see you both...wink
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:
Herzumpther... Seeing your post wink...You're wondering about? tongue
tongue tongue
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
abeautifulchick:

Wow,I feel Elated.Thanks.

That's my job. To make Ladies feel Special And Elated at all timestongue
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
tongue tongue

Ohh... Talk joor...cheesy
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by francizy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

1. She asks you to borrow her money that she knows you wouldn't ask her to refund.

Their new style is "Borrow me, I'll pay back", How you wan take pay back na? You ain't working, How? I prefer to just freely give than to expect ANY lady to pay back! Hmmmm...
They don't ask too much because that might not be feasible. She may request around #3000 to #5000... Is it wrong to "beg" money? No! But, must you beg sef? Some girls are just too "BIG EYED". If your parents don't have it, don't go about begging! You will soon begin to open your legs for it! It's just plain Discontentment!

Bububuhariharihariharyhairy!
One of them once asked me to borrow her 25k when I was serving, earning and surviving on 19k allowee per month... grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

Ohh... Talk joor...cheesy
How you get to create threads everyday na grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
francizy:

Bububuhariharihariharyhairy!
One of them once asked me to borrow her 25k when I was serving, earning and surviving on 19k allowee per month... grin grin grin grin

As in enh... Daylight Robbery...wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
How you get to create threads everyday na grin

Nice set of teeth...wink

I guess it's just by being observant...
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Mrsfaithhh: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:
Cutebumzy, mrsfaithhh... I see you both...wink
cheesy
Just viewing.comin bak to comment. grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2015
Mrsfaithhh:

cheesy
Just viewing.comin bak to comment. grin

grin...Been a whyle o... I missed your quotes wink
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Freiburger(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2015
yorex2011:
Ibadan babes be like...my number is siro hate siro tiri sewun elewun tiri hate tutu shocked
LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

Nice set of teeth...wink

I guess it's just by being observant...
Nice. smiley
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

bla bla bla... Because I listed what is so true, I'm now a Hater?
What's your problem?

Not at all. You ain't speaking the truth. All you said is bull.shit. I am a woman and I have a lot of female friends and I can't pick anyone who fits into your characteristics. You are generalising and deliberately painting a negative image of women. If I want to stereotype men too, I can easily pick three or more things I that list that men also do. Get out of here.
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by ChurchillStorm: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2015
This post go be like say dem drop bomb for their empty coconut heads. see vickyyB nah. by their comments we know them grin
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Not at all. You ain't speaking the truth. All you said is bull.shit. I am a woman and I have a lot of female friends and I can't pick anyone who fits into your characteristics. You are generalising and deliberately painting a negative image of women. If I want to stereotype men too, I can easily pick three or more things I that list that men also do. Get out of here.

tongue... what are you waiting for?
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
Herzumpther:
Nice. smiley

Uwc, dearie kiss
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
emusmith:

Uwc, dearie kiss
smiley
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by kcid(m): 3:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
Op all this things you just typed here is rubbish!!!!
hmmm is lyk u do all dis tins listed above
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by skimmy39: 3:36pm On Jan 19, 2015
dechandel:
I dont watch telemundo

Kim kardashian is not my role model

I've never borrowed a dime from any guy. Oh. I've done that plenrri times. But from my dad sha

I dont party

I have not attained the middle 30(s) grin

I am suffocating my dreams on being rich. Or rather looting Naija money cheesy me sef go get my share of nashional cake
lies

I am tryna focus on paying my school fees with my own money next year. So help me God. Or atleast half grin

So what are we not saying??
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by skimmy39: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
[quote author=skimmy39 post=29934602][/quote]
lies
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by skimmy39: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2015
lies
dechandel:
I dont watch telemundo

Kim kardashian is not my role model

I've never borrowed a dime from any guy. Oh. I've done that plenrri times. But from my dad sha

I dont party

I have not attained the middle 30(s) grin

I am suffocating my dreams on being rich. Or rather looting Naija money cheesy me sef go get my share of nashional cake

I am tryna focus on paying my school fees with my own money next year. So help me God. Or atleast half grin

So what are we not saying??
Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by Ethereal0110(f): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
Look inside ur TINY MIND and look a bit harder then u will see u dnt knw evry tin undecided,.
emusmith:
I choose to use the word "Girl" instead of "Ladies" because I suppose that the later should know better, but unfortunately it's not always so.wink

A Typical Nigerian Girl is one who swallow hook, line and sinker everything she watches from Home videos, Hollywood and Telemundos...

Her role models are stars who has no good record when it comes to chastity and morals. Better put, Stars with indecent records...undecided

I know some of these are common with ladies all over the world but most are unique to us here... Our brain is too much grin

Seven Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl...

1. She asks you to borrow her money that she knows you wouldn't ask her to refund.

Their new style is "Borrow me, I'll pay back", How you wan take pay back na? You ain't working, How? I prefer to just freely give than to expect ANY lady to pay back! Hmmmm...
They don't ask too much because that might not be feasible. She may request around #3000 to #5000... Is it wrong to "beg" money? No! But, must you beg sef? Some girls are just too "BIG EYED". If your parents don't have it, don't go about begging! You will soon begin to open your legs for it! It's just plain Discontentment!

2. They Want To Trap A Guy With Pregnancy Just Because Of Marriage.

This school of thought is same with even the so called "Learned" ladies...It's a pity because he will NEVER love you which is actually why you want to trap him. Abstinence from Pre-marital sex is just the solution. You see a small looking girl and her appearance is like that of an old woman! SMH! Beaten and Battered! Even three bras put together can't lift it up... undecided

3. She Spends Her Youthful Days Flexing And Partying And Her Pre-Thirty Years Praying And Searching

To whom it may concern:
You and church are far apart now... you spend every weekend in your boyfriend's house...he cheats on you and you're back to Square One...Going to church more than ever...Joined Choir or Usher (where guys will notice you). But, they're not... Do you have to go through all that?

4. She Believes She Can Transform A Guy, with what??

The fact you have nice curves and all doesn't make other girls not to have them.
Trying to change a guy (anyone at all) doesn't work except on movies and novels.
In fact, the only way to change him is to stand your ground! He wants sex before marriage? You give him and automatically and immediately he loses respect for you! ZERO TRUST for you till Jesus comes!

5. Jack Of All Trades Master Of None

I dunno what's so cool about dating different guys when you know you truly love just one!
I am talking about Multi-dating.
It's so common now especially with the invent of social networks like bbm, Facebook, whatsapp, badoo, 2go etc.
If he tells you He loves You and wants to marry , stop freaking out- think Future, Get to really know him. Flirting is a dangerous game!

6. Suffocating Her Dreams For A Rich Dude...

I was interacting with a Typical Nigerian girl one time and we discussed along these lines. Her comment about a friend of hers was "She was lucky, she just married a rich man, and me too I also want the same .." (i know she spends half of her day with junks over the TV) It is disheartening that most girls (at this age) just wants a man that will buy even toothbrush for them...Their plan is to enter into marriage with nothing but "Ghana Must Go" Haba! Even their dreams and aspirations can go to blazes if only they can find that guy... Since she left University, when was the last time she read a book? Hmm!

7. Adding No Mental Value To Themselves.

Continuing from Point 6, reading flies away from her dictionary after university! She feels relieved after school. Instead, she prefers to spend 6 hours in her friend's house talking from flats to grants, the whole day at the saloon or two days in front of the TV watching the Kardashians and Home Videos... Nothing to do to add to her mental capacity! Such ones wants to marry The Smart Ones to complement for their inadequacies! That she could do something about! undecided Now that a child's intelligence taps 80% from the mum nko! hmm...

This is a Wake Up Call...Not A Bashing Thread, as it were...wink

Don't take it too personal...

Do something today, your children can really thank you for tomorrow!

A wise woman builds her house. A foolish one plucks it down!
IT STARTS NOW, not then!

smiley

Re: 7 Wonders Of A Typical Nigerian Girl by jamesilo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2015
netizenbuzz:

stop roasting ur conscience, tel urself d truth... shocked
netizenbuzz:

stop roasting ur conscience, tel urself d truth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / 14 Things You Would Hear When You Catch Her Cheating / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.