Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (55460 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by akpet2: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2015
Fayose is a 419.i know him very well....You make me like the northerner more...shame on you.
Sai Buhari

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by stanisbaratheon: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2015
otosa:
It is truth that Musa Yar'Adua is not more but he still better than our living president.

otosa:
It is truth that Musa Yar'Adua is not more but he still better than our living president.

i don't know the book you're reading but lipsrsealed
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2015
happyzed0:
who is beggin u 2 vote 4 him ur vote dnt count my dear
is it your own vote for gej that would now count? undecidedundecided
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by vision2050: 10:12am On Jan 19, 2015
Desperate PDP na Fasoye go die, if fayose die who care? a thug an slowpoke
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Clerverly: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2015
omenka:
Exactly my point! Imagine how provocative this is.
And I'm even more disappointed a national daily accepted something like this.
This is so disgusting.

Tell me, whoever thought what happened to Suntai would happen to him?? Was he sick before he turned into a vegetable in a manner of seconds?? Does Fayose know what's gonna happen to him in the next 24hours??

This man is a disgrace to governance honestly.

The Punch is 100% right to accept the advert! The advert is actually working to completely erode any little support jonathan enjoys with moderate Northerners!

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Youceemeri: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Yinkagbo(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
Though i do not wish anyone dead but we are tired of having state burial

Do u know numbers of pple that do die each day,and that is even dying as am typing.....so is not big deal,death is inevitable and all man shall taste it....but one thing am sure of is that even if GMB spend two years as president before he pass on,we nigerians would appreciate his two years never compare his tenure with GEJ 6years........and God will even be happy at him that he tried his best before coming to join him......
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2015
49cents:
But how come all those who have died in office are northern leaders who were forced into offuce (yaraduia)or who forced themselves into office (Abacha,Murtala!

Buhari should be careful and prayerful
So u don forget aguiyi ironsi abi
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Akanbiedu(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
abu12:
The likes of fayose are killing jonathan chance of winning or getting northern votes everyday

Well, that could be the idea. Afterall, Mumu GEJ gave SW PDP leadership to Mimiko, to Fayose's consternation.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by walad4yhu(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
alaoeri:
Anybody that wishes the general dead will die before, GMB shall not die but live to take Nigeria to greater heights. What a shame, what else those TANoids got aside campaign of calumny? undecided
GMB/PYO 2015.

PDP doesn't knw that saying GMB will die in office its just like they are campaigning more for him in the SW...
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by anonimi: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
I think this is in BAD taste irrespective of any iota of possible truth it may contain.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by todayboy: 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
truth is better, lets be sincere is buhari fit to rule nigeria

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by bonfMedia(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2015
Shai PDP is nervous they dont know what to use again infact Fayose has finally kill politican campaign for Jonathan big time.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by mployer(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2015
All is fair in war cheesy

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by mployer(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2015
All is fair in war cheesy

The advert is not good tho sad

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2015
yang:
To be fair APC started dis dirty politics with posters of GEJ rocking PEJ in KANO while Chibok girls were shown in the same picture. Like Patrick Obaighiagbon will say " In a situation of impunity and lawlessness,it becomes criminal to be law abiding", No?
They're crying blue murder now because someone is beating them at their game....APC plays very dirty politics and PDP is just learning on the job...

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by barbstee(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2015
This man is a disgrace to d largely educated Ekiti ppl,wht tells fayose tht he'll live 2 witness feb 14 only God can give and take life.shameless idiot.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by philips70(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2015
With this desperation in PDP Buhari should be more careful than ever. Now the attack on him in Kaduna purportedly by Boko Haram is becoming clearer. These guys will do everything to see this man dead. He can be poisoned or assassinated. But when the time is come there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kay29000(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
This is a freaking desperate act by PDP. It shows they know, deep down in their hearts, that they can't win the elections. All these moves of trying to assassinate Buhari's character is just silly. And speaking about the ADVERT, only Yaradua died of natural causes; Abacha was killed by the C.I.A, and Murtala was assassinated.

Really, I didn't even know it was allowed to advertise something as partial and nonsensical as this in a national newspaper. Why the noise of Buhari's health? I am skinny like Buhari, but it doesn't mean I am a weak person. I walk/run long distance more than people with all the muscles/fat. All this bull crap need to stop.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by igbsam(m): 10:18am On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
I merely stated an open secret because you and i know the politics involved foistering a 72 year old man-who is not only on his last dregs of life but is plagued by niggly illnesses common at old age- on Nigerians..Besides, excerpts from our comment connotes shock and horror at fayose but truly we must put sentiments aside to save our country and Buhari from cabals who are positionin themselves to take advantage of the situation álà Yaradua...

Are you and fayoose God to determine when someone will die ? Or since when did you guys become messenger of death ? You think cos jonathan is 50plus, he is safe from death ? Come on man, you are matured than this. From your comments I see you agreeing with what fayose said, so stop acting like the shyt of a lizard. With a black and trying to top it up with a little white. No matter what, never wish anyone death. Not even you or me or anyone!

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
talk2valen:

And that makes you a living dead. You write as though tomorrow is assured for you. Beware of what you wish on others because it may just happen to you.
Emotions and superstitions will not get us anywhere as a country......Let us face the fact that Buhari is old and wants to saddle himself with the gargantuan stress of ruling nigeryia,inaddition to his illness his PR team are working furiously to cover up, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to forecast when or whether Buhari might get a state burial in Office or an Islamic one outside....

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
bonfMedia:
Shai PDP is nervous they dont know what to use again infact Fayose has finally kill politican campaign for Jonathan big time.
You think? he had facts. How has he killed it?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 10:19am On Jan 19, 2015
This is an insult to all Northerners.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by iamord(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
Kayworld26:
This is sad, imbecilic...if not for any other thing, this picture will NEVER make me vote for GEJ
if I were one of the deceased state men family. I will sue punch and pdp.. This is rubbish, and disgusting?!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
I think these people(pdp)are trying to destabilise Nigeria before election
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kingthreat(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
[color=#1980BC] Story......Let us face the fact that Buhari is old and wants to saddle himself with the gargantuan stress of ruling nigeryia,inaddition to his illness his PR team are working furiously to cover up, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to forecast when or whether Buhari might get a state burial in Office or an Islamic one outside.... [/color[

You may die before Buhari.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by tessylove2(f): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
This is really sad,I just heard it over the radio am so dumbfounded,I've never said anything about this election matter but today I stand to tell you all that PDP is so desperate and rude,I will go out that day and vote for APC...what rubbish this should be looked into.

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Bellfun(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Nigerians are in for it!...if Jona is re-elected,Nigerians will be worst for it!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Rilwon: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
This is very bad of pdp.

May God punish dem for this.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by PEREP: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Gbawe:

Buhari is on a mission and has no time for vendetta against anyone least of all an unfocused thug like Fayose. The point is that Fayose will find it hard to live down his over-the-top and highly personalised vitriol against Buhari when the General is sworn in as his boss. Fayose can campaign for GEJ without making needless enemies for himself beyond GEJ's reign which will surely come to an end in May 2015.

Again, we are on the same path we are running away from. When will we understand the President has a work to do and the Governors too. It is not a Boss/House boy relationship.

One of the cardinal points of APC is to ensure every part of the Federating Unit function independently.

If we say Change and we are still reffering to GMB as the Boss (IF he wins election) like the governors will be errand boys.

All we are saying is that campaigns should be issue based and not mind games like the two major political parties have been doing.

I expected PDP to challenge APC for claiming that N5000 willl be paid 25M unemployed youths every yeaar (that is about 1.5 Trillion from a budget of about 4.6 Trillion)

And APC to tell Nigerians how they will unlock better potentials from Nigerians rather than promising feeding in Primary school (Osun state tried it and had to abandon at some point)

What is everyone bringing to thee table should be the focus now.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by murorun1(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2015
Y would any reasonable mind incite hatred against a strong opposition candidate publicly. This has shown wat Buhari's threat n fear has reduced this illogical stalwart to.
U don't hv to make provocative statemnt to canvass 4 ur nonsense party full of nitwits.
#SMH4FAYOSE#
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by annibro(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2015
Death is no respecter of persons, age, status etc.
'Fear God cos he alone can Kill & make Alive'.
Be careful about wat u wish 4 others cos it might just turn around.
The will of God is dat None should perish but dat all should come 2 Repentance; 2nd Peter 3:9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / 6 Major Findings About Tinubu From The CSU Documents By Farooq Kperogi