Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (55446 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ddazz: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2015
This just goes to show that President Jonathan has no iota of respect for his former boss, Late President Yaradua.

If he did, he wouldn't let half-baked opportunists like Fayose drag the good name of the Yaraduas in the mud.

On the bright side, this is a massive sign of desperation on the part of PDP. They seem to know the game is finally up and are grasping at straws.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by todayboy: 10:23am On Jan 19, 2015
kay29000:
This is a freaking desperate act by PDP. It shows they know, deep down in their hearts, that they can't win the elections. All these moves of trying to assassinate Buhari's character is just silly. And speaking about the ADVERT, only Yaradua died of natural causes; Abacha was killed by the C.I.A, and Murtala was assassinated.

Really, I didn't even know it was allowed to advertise something as partial and nonsensical as this in a national newspaper. Why the noise of Buhari's health? I am skinny like Buhari, but it doesn't mean I am a weak person. I walk/run long distance more than people with all the muscles/fat. All this bull crap need to stop.

So with all this grammar you will allow a sick man to rule Nigeria? be truthful to yourself Buhari is too old and not fit to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Isiterere(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2015
...Fayose is insane: FACT but I heard he has a sane wife; the woman should caution him before things get out of hand

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Rendition(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Where will Ayo Fayose hide after may 2015??
boss ur finkin exactly like me, dat guy knws in in for it once apc wins cuz he knws hes still gat a case in court and shudnt even av contested until after 10years so u c y hes bin ranting
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
kingthreat:

You may die before Buhari.
And you may die before me and Buhari...even though Buhari is 72 years old and can't plan or rule Nigeria that far ahead…

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by manutdadex(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
VellyG:

When APC started by usin chibok girls to campaign u didnt any wrong in it. They are politicians theres no point dying for them. All theae drama is for their greedy intentions . No party is excluded.
well u cant help but pity Apc fans...na dem dey cry pass...wen dem start we no complain..wen we giv dem KO dem cry

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by todayboy: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2015
ddazz:
This just goes to show that President Jonathan has no iota of respect for his former boss, Late President Yaradua.

If he did, he wouldn't let half-baked opportunists like Fayose drag the good name of the Yaraduas in the mud.

On the bright side, this is a massive sign of desperation on the part of PDP. They seem to know the game is finally up and are grasping at straws.

Be deceiving yourself with social media views on Buhari, pdp is working in grass root selfish people are promoting unfit man to rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2015
philips70:
With this desperation in PDP Buhari should be more careful than ever. Now the attack on him in Kaduna purportedly by Boko Haram is becoming clearer. These guys will do everything to see this man dead. He can be poisoned or assassinated. But when the time is come there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Actually, GMB orchestrated the attack in Kaduna. the aim of the main attack was to murder sheik Dahiru Bauchi who speaks against BH and supports GEJ, the minor attack on GMB in his bullet proof jeep was to divert attention from the fact that GMB is involved and to gain the people's sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by MistadeRegal(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2015
Is Jonathan predicting death for Buhari already? Does he own the key to his life? Is this how he's been predicting death for the North Easterns? Every man, what portion have we in the son of this Bayelsan who could not guarantee our security in the nation? So this clearly shows he only care about the office and not us. To your tents O Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Yehman(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2015
Why does Buhari wants to become president so badly? There is something fishy about his do or die actions/despiration. #think of it

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Xslaze3xd(m): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2015
I will take this personally as a Insult because am a Northerner.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by taymiitope: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP should go and publish in all Nigerians papers we don't care Buhari & Oshinbajo will rule Nigeria come feb 14. God said so and it has been confirmed by fire

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Orunto: 10:29am On Jan 19, 2015
OBJ left $53bn in Reserves in 2007. Late UY spent $11bn on his ill health in just 2years and left behind only $42bn. in 2009. Now that the balance is $38bn, our man wants to escape with this and spend on his health? No. Constitutionally, all aspirants for any post must present a clean certificate of good health before election. Chronic Syphilitic Prostate is deadly, we cannot play game with it please!!!! GEJ should be left till 2019 so we see how he manages and control the Reserves till then.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by frainc(m): 10:30am On Jan 19, 2015
WHAT IS THE POWER BEHIND THE SEAT IN ASO ROCK
kCan someone please tell me the power behind ASO ROCK

Yea, you might not get my point well now but wait

I don't know the administration that started the plan of ASO ROCK but I do know that it was BABANGIDA's administration that completed it

Now let's start counting the family(first citizen family) that have lived in that place call ASO ROCK and what happen to them

1). BABANGIDA's Family- this family was the family to have lived in our power
And you know what? The family didn't come out the same, Mariam (mary) Babangida (then first lady) didn't make it to come out alive

2). ABACHA's Family- this dictator and his family forcefully took over the ASO and ROCK from the interim manager
And him also never achieve his aim because he didn't come out alive

3). OBASANJO's Family-the democratically elected President went in there and his perfect finish powdered wife never came back alive. (Na she use money kill b'cus she wan fine pass hw God take create am)

4). YAR'ADUA's Family- another people's choice President entered the power house with a good aim to transform Nigeria but he didn't make it

Now we have heard and seen different prophecies telling us that something dangerous will/may happen to this present family in ASO ROCK (which God will never allow)

Question I will like to ask those men of God that have been seeing different thing(vision) for Nigeria is WHAT IS THE POWER BEHIND THE SEAT IN ASO ROCK

http://myskyenter..nl/2015/01/what-is-power-behind-seat-in-aso-rock.html?m=1

We are here b'cos here is for all of us,
Bomb everywhere trying to get what we can never have,
We are looking for peace with guns
Gun can never make peace

We are here, let's pray for that innocent soul that is about to be kill
Let's pray for that poor mother that wish to see her children again b'cos here is for all of us,

We are here so let's show dat little love to save life b'cos here is for all of us

We are here so let's do more giving and more forgiving b'cos here is for all of us

The way things are going does not make sence any more

Sometimes tears will role down when I don't wanna cry b'cos here is for all of us but some set of people has turn many of us to refugees in a foreign land

Let's talk about nigeria b'cos we are here and here is for all of us.......

Gun and Bombs can't talk about us but you and I can.

By Rainbow Ndudi

http://myskyenter..nl/2015/01/we-are-here-pray-for-that-poor-mother.html?m=1
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by oluwagbemiga22(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2015
kheart:

And since wen did u bcom consultant to angel of death, plz ask him wen u ll die mtcheeew.
see for yourself - how will he look in four years

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by kaeycea(m): 10:32am On Jan 19, 2015
There is a lot of pretence going on here. Everyone is blaming Fayose but no one has cared to blame & criticise Punch for accepting such an awful advert
U guys hv to realise that this is a stark reality of Nigerian politics. It's a real warfare without ammunition.
Morality and Ethics hv been thrown over-board.
That's why APC and PDP alike can deploy all manner of baseless lies and propaganda in thier campaign.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2015
Mmadukaku:
They want power at all cost! this is what happens to all greedy people.
Buhari is a walking corpse
And u dont think you are also a corpse walking too
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by philips70(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

Actually, GMB orchestrated the attack in Kaduna. the aim of the main attack was to murder sheik Dahiru Bauchi who speaks against BH and supports GEJ, the minor attack on GMB in his bullet proof jeep was to divert attention from the fact that GMB is involved and to gain the people's sympathy.

With this your excellent intelligence gathering Marylyn Ogar should be reporting to you as the head of the DSS. The advent of GSM is more of a curse than a blessing to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2015
tessylove2:
This is really sad,I just heard it over the radio am so dumbfounded,I've never said anything about this election matter but today I stand to tell you all that PDP is so desperate and rude,I will go out that day and vote for APC...what rubbish this should be looked into.
You don't seem to know what politicking is; you do not understand the art. Dont kill urself over this, its nothing. APC only needs to come up with a stronger propaganda, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 19, 2015
I guess its payback time, now you are all whinning abi.

I don't support this in anyway but APC started this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ichidodo: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2015
igbsam:

Are you and fayoose God to determine when someone will die ? Or since when did you guys become messenger of death ? You think cos jonathan is 50plus, he is safe from death ? Come on man, you are matured than this. From your comments I see you agreeing with what fayose said, so stop acting like the shyt of a lizard. With a black and trying to top it up with a little white. No matter what, never wish anyone death. Not even you or me or anyone!
Regardless...what is clear to all and sundry is that Nigeria will be too much for a terminally illed 72 year old, whether one be as blunt as Fayose or as deft as Ichidodo..we stil don't know what the fuss is all about because somebody wants to fulfill his bucketlist....let buhari go ahead with his bucketlist

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Politicapharma(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Is anyone here from Ekiti? It is a shame that most Ekitiketes voted for this man. You can all see how he is working himself to be removed from office. He lacks decency and decorum, and that's what he will feed his people with - shame. I also have the newspaper to blame too, that's a terrorist advert.
Let's see where he'll be on May 29, 2015. Brainless thug called Gov. Fayose!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by fasbat(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2015
Kayworld26:
This is sad, imbecilic...if not for any other thing, this picture will NEVER make me vote for GEJ
ds is a big pointer dt PDP and its goons are having sleepless nights, and they are jittery, apprehensive,confused,depreciated, and lost d plot in ways of wooing voters to GEJ's side. I'm at loss when a sitting Govt stoop ds low, what has age got to do with presiding on a nation? Some pple are gifted dt at over 70 they can look healthy and okay medically...I ve someone in my family at 82yrs, and the old man is as fit as a fiddle, PDP are making many undecided voters to have sympathy for GMB in d run-up to d election. PDP shld stop all ds attack on d person of Buhari and focus on whatever its left of his image in North-central, south-east, and south-south regions so as to counter d votes from North-west because those pple know how to turn out for election, mark my words, if Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Kaduna,Jigawa, Bauchi deliver a bloc vote, then GEJ will collapse in Aso Villa!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by F22RAPTOR(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2015
philips70:

With this your excellent intelligence gathering Marylyn Ogar should be reporting to you as the head of the DSS. The advent of GSM is more of a curse than a blessing to Nigeria.
Lol...blows ur mind doesn't it? Nice one with the sacarsm....wouldn't mind a job with the DSS though.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2015
This is pathetic and very inciting. So who has
power over life and death? Jonathan--the Jesus
of Otuoke-- or Fayose? That Punch even
accepted this advert to the extent of giving it a
cover page is condemnable. DO we still have
Guild of Editors and newspaper regulators in
Nigeria? As for PDP, its a dying party which is
trying to distract us from the main issues which
is their incompetence. Even if they like, let them
send these adverts to CNN, we shall not waiver
in making FeBuhari a reality

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by sweetgala(m): 10:39am On Jan 19, 2015
Buhari does not look like one terminally ill or bout to be die soon. For an over 70 year old man he looks rather well. Fayose is a crook and a vagabond I'm sure his kids are abroad relaxing in safety and I sure hope for him GEJ wins on Feb 14 cause his sufferings have just begun.

If he buhari had any form of cancer at his age he would be fully bald and living off a drip, would most likely have multiple organ failures . Especially with the quality of Nigerian healthcare. Yar'adua looked sickly from get go specked skin slow speech frequent health care travels
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Rendition(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2015
Sentiments apart, I feel only an insane person wud support such mockery of ex presidents it wasn't by der intentions dat death cut dem short, shows how insensitive dis Govt is for human lives and feelings, d other day it was 2000 we heard had died in baga by bokoharam den d army came out and said its only 150 den I asked my self so was it 150 goats,sheeps or cattle damn!!!!! Dats apart frm d 15,000 dats bin already killed den dis same presidency sent condolences to d french Govt over 17 ppl dat died thru an islamic radicalized gun men, while d whole world was shut down by france in an anti terrorism protest while in nija we keep counting d dead,ppl still feel safe cuz d west aint under attack yet which is very bad ppl are dying erryday I av a friends cousin in d army who said all they do is pray for tomoro cuz over der it aint promised so dey pray too c another day....all am saying is dat dis Govt shows human life mean nufin,.... plss put apc and pdp ish aside and pls reflect on the truth
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by onatisi(m): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2015
todayboy:

Be deceiving yourself with social media views on Buhari, pdp is working in grass root selfish people are promoting unfit man to rule Nigeria
leave them, let tinubu and buhari be entertaining them. Their eyes go clear after d elections.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by annibro(f): 10:41am On Jan 19, 2015
philips70:
With this desperation in PDP Buhari should be more careful than ever. Now the attack on him in Kaduna purportedly by Boko Haram is becoming clearer. These guys will do everything to see this man dead. He can be poisoned or assassinated. But when the time is come there's nothing anybody can do about it.

My broda, BokoHaram has not claim responsibility 4 dat atack til 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by sylph22: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2015
This Fayose just keeps getting more dumb by the day. I don't blame him though, it is the people of Ekiti I blame. Because I really don't know anybody would choose Fayose over Fayemi(leave parties aside). If people like this made up America, Obama would never have been president.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2015
todayboy:

PDP is working in the grassroot through the distribution of rice and kerosine. Naija don wise up from what Fayose does in Ekiti State after distributing rice.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ochibaoda: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2015
What an arrant nonsense, the good news is that pdp has conceded defeat that Buhari is going to win but die in the office. No problem let him die there, atleast we will not spend a 1 Billion which is patience kitchen allowance to bury him. Shame to Fayose and pdp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.