Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? (55454 Views)

Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / 20 Things Nigerians May Experience In 2016 Under Buhari’s Govt, By Fayose / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by DukeNija(m): 10:48am On Jan 19, 2015
Kayworld26:
This is sad, imbecilic...if not for any other thing, this picture will NEVER make me vote for GEJ

O please fuckoff! Your stupid vote counts for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
PDP has really lost the game!
What the F is DAT ??
PDPot
PDPot
PDPot
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by ceejay80s(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Redoil:
Though i do not wish anyone dead but we are tired of having state burial
how many of the burial dem give us public holiday?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by sokera: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP ppl are out of campaign strategy, nawa oooo, all this nonsense because Jona can't point out on any major or mega project in the country, I remember Fashola second term campaign it was a easy one because his achievements campaigned for him . What achievement can Jona point out ? Except reviving the outdated locomotion train abi Na wetin dem dey call am? We need just 3 things to and every other thing would set in place in just 4 years .1 generation of power 2 building efficient refiniries 3 solid security system.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by abdulnabdul: 10:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Desperation at it highest level. This fayose is nothing buh a brainless gov.May God all Mighty protect our next president, GMB.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by AJOT99(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Did the perpetual loser see dis?

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by agbajesaid(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
So so bad for PDP. Out of all the former head of state listed, only Abacha messed up & he's not even a Nigeran, he's from Niger, Fayose is a disgrace to wee Yorubas and PDP just lost their minority vote from North West with advert
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by sweetgala(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Muritala Mohamed was assasinated at a young age, a very callous act so we can call Inrosi into the equation. When we compare to other nations whose leaders have died we are rather okay Abacha was a dictator his death paved the way for democracy and Yar'adua even in death his more than twice the man GEJ has been in 6 years.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Lucky77: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
I am now believing Chief Edwin Clark when he said, "....Mu’azu and some people are misleading the President in the PDP...."
What can be more true?
This poster of Fayose is enough to turn the electorates from that region against the president more than ever before. Knowing very well the massive votes from that zone !!!!!!
This poster is more of embarassment to PDP than to APC or Buhari.
Pity, GEJ chance is getting slimmer by the day.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by PStacks(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
I love this picture.

Becos since the begining of his tenure, every single step he has taken has been consistently to shoot himself in the foot.

Yet another one.

Who doesn't know whom Fayose is?

Goodluck Jonathan has just used the most ridiculous stunt to hurt himself again.

Goodluck would only lose more votes from such frivolities and mediocrities, I wonder the set of advisers he has, I wonder the kind of people manipulating him, I wonder the kind of people running his govt for him.

Some ideas are sacrosantic there are not to be toyed with. Whoever brought up this kind of idea is someone that looks like he's ran from frying pan to fire, he's so desperate he'l only get himself into more troubles.

Goodluck Jonathan has consistently moved from one trouble to one trouble and yet to another trouble.

This is one trouble that would hunt goodluck for God knows how long.

Are we poking fun at our Leaders who died in Power?

How low can we descend as a Nation.

Nigeria is a country where absolutely anything is possible, just when you think u've heard it all, another loud one comes screaming!

I'm Surprised, I don't like it when I'm surprised cos I should have been expecting it. Right now I'm expecting the next best thing goodluck would do that would take him Closer to Otueke.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Newkidoo(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
happyzed0:
who is beggin u 2 vote 4 him ur vote dnt count my dear
Her vote counts, so just shut up..

Everyone votes count!! Vote wisely, vote for change!!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by feyisejoy(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Where will Ayo Fayose hide after may 2015??
He will enter bush then
His case against E11 will be reopen
New election will take place in ekiti
He will face the judgement
Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by BRAV0O(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP goons are just too lazy! What's all this senseless campaign all about ?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by dammytosh: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2015
If it were you, what will you do ?

A man that is suppose to be in jail because of the case he has with EFCC that GEJ's inability to jail our uncle allowed him walk as a free man and even win election.

He will mis yarn.

Lets forgive him and assume he is still serving his jail term.

So hypothetically, a prisoner sponsored the advert which is very understandable.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 19, 2015
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by debbydee(f): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2015
My simple question.

what has jonathan done to allay the suffering of the masses. Na NL we dey wey dollar go up. Na here we dey wey chibok gals disappear.
Lets try some one pleases even if na risk.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2015
olrotimi:
Exactly, why always them?
Chai...Nigeria is in trouble....
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by sweetgala(m): 10:59am On Jan 19, 2015
customized13:
I guess its payback time, now you are all whinning abi.

I don't support this in anyway but APC started this nonsense.

What did APC start did GEJ not dance at a campaign a day after the girls disappeared, did FG not claim there was no such kidnapping for over 2 weeks.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by tivta(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Buhari is a dead man walking although fayose shouldn't have gone this far but you must admire his tenacity,trade mark bluntness and prophetic prowess just like his dear wife....Nairalanders can vote for Yar adua 2.0 for all we care,with less than 5% with their voters card,it is unfortunate the rest can't vote with 'likes'..
. This is by far the most sensible post have read. People actually think because a candidate is popular on nairaland he will automatically win. I bet majority of those here are just using multiple accounts. Like I said in the previous post, I don't wish death on anyone but if there is any iota of truth to poor health, he should step down and stay alive for his family,he should not let people push him to his death like yaradua's wife pushed his husband to death. The problems of this country is enough to turn an 18yr old to an 80yr old man. Yes jonathan has not lived to expectation but he at least has age on is side. Enuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by dustydee: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2015
I am tempted to think that the so called supporters of the president are deliberately sabotaging his re-election bid by their utterances and actions. They have completely abandoned issues based campaign. It seems like they have given up on winning if the elections are purely based on issues and therefore have to resort to other malicious means. Too bad, this change is long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by PStacks(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
PDP can do anything they want, but please let them not rig elections, becos over and over again they have shown the are capable of doing anything.

A drowning man can cling to a straw, we know that, I'm totally ashamed and embarrased for PDP to say the least.

Tufiakwa.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by tivta(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Buhari is a dead man walking although fayose shouldn't have gone this far but you must admire his tenacity,trade mark bluntness and prophetic prowess just like his dear wife....Nairalanders can vote for Yar adua 2.0 for all we care,with less than 5% with their voters card,it is unfortunate the rest can't vote with 'likes'..
. This is by far the most sensible post have read. People actually think because a candidate is popular on nairaland he will automatically win. I bet majority of those here are just using multiple accounts. Like I said in the previous post, I don't wish death on anyone but if there is any iota of truth to poor health, he should step down and stay alive for his family,he should not let people push him to his death like yaradua's wife pushed his husband to death. The problems of this country is enough to turn an 18yr old to an 80yr old man. Yes jonathan has not lived to expectation but he at least has age on is side. Enuff said.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by JideTheBlogger(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Shame on Pdp. This is disgusting...
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by huptin(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Youceemeri:
Hello great nairalanders pls i need your financial help to solve to problem which is been affecting me since d turn of the year...I need this cash to paid for a room for me and my son(Shelter). They have served us quit notice.. There's no business i could venture in that would yield maximum return at this moment, beside am on street now running up and down to make our end for food, am not lazy i can do any work but not into robbery pls i just want to be a good daddy for my son since his mum is late, i believe downfall of a man not the end, all i need is a roof over our head so i could be able to cool down and find job to make him proud.. The money i need is #20,000 to get a room..Any financial help would be greatly appreciated...I know there is good people out there who can help me .......May God bless and reward u all.

How do we get the money across to you?
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by donemperor: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
Mmadukaku:
They want power at all cost! this is what happens to all greedy people.
Buhari is a walking corpse
Na person papa you call walking corpse?You ll grow old one day ooo hope you know.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by RAO1(m): 11:03am On Jan 19, 2015
only a saTANist could think of dis inhuman permutation
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2015
sweetgala:

What did APC start did GEJ not dance at a campaign a day after the girls disappeared, did FG not claim there was no such kidnapping for over 2 weeks.
based on your reasoning, I will aslo ask you if those past president did not die on seat truly and if buhari isn't liable to die soon.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by dayowunmi(m): 11:05am On Jan 19, 2015
Muritala was assassinated in office just like aguiyi ironsi was too, and for you to even use the death of yar adua to campaign is pure disrespectful and sadonic to say the least. Anyone supporting this ad needs a reality check

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2015
SHAME ON FAYOSE
SHAME ON JONATHAN
SHAME ON PDP
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by Doyin2(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2015
Are you aware of section 318 of the constitution?

"School Certificate or its equivalent" means

(a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or
(b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and -
(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and
(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and
(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and
(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;
"Secret society" includes any society, association, group or body of persons (whether registered or not)
(a) that uses secret signs, oaths, rites or symbols and which is formed to promote a cause, the purpose or part of the purpose of which is to foster the interest of its members and to aid one another under any circumstances without due regard to merit, fair play or justice to the detriment of the legitimate interest of those who are not members;
(b) the membership of which is incompatible with the function or dignity of any public office under this Constitution and whose members are sworn to observe oaths of secrecy; or
(c) the activities of which are not known to the public at large, the names of whose members are kept secret and whose meetings and other activities are held in secret;
"State" when used otherwise than in relation to one of the component parts of the Federation, includes government.
(2) Wherever it is provided that any authority or person has power to make, recommend or approve an appointment to an office, such power shall be construed as including the power to make, recommend or approve a person for such appointment, whether on promotion or otherwise, or to act in any such office.
(3) In this Constitution, references to a person holding an office shall include reference to a person acting in such office.
(4) The Interpretation Act shall apply for the purpose of interpreting the provision of this Constitution.

Next month is Febuhari!
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Silly Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Punch By Fayose? by igbsam(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2015
ichidodo:
Regardless...what is clear to all and sundry is that Nigeria will be too much for a terminally illed 72 year old, whether one be as blunt as Fayose or as deft as Ichidodo..we stil don't know what the fuss is all about because somebody wants to fulfill his bucketlist....let buhari go ahead with his bucketlist

Show me his medical report that says he is terminally ill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari / President Buhari's Visit To Kano: Funny Pictures / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.