Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (17676 Views)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by marieolae(f): 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Rextayne:
uniben.student don't wanna hv sense
I swear..i dont understand
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2015
Nneka123:
well i don't feel ignored, cause you just replied me grin
nneka d faker!

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
marieolae:
I swear..i dont understand
d guy needs spiritual floggin inorder 2 get his sense bck i pray it dosent get worse tho grin
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by marieolae(f): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
d guy needs spiritual floggin inorder 2 get his sense bck i pray it dosent get worse tho grin
it will get worse
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2015
marieolae:
it will get worse
hmmm we nid to do 40 days fastin n prayin for him den
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 21, 2015
Trolls at least are understandbly trolls būt this uniben guy iš just plain stupid and jobless. A grown a5s man opening a useless thread about a girl insulting him. This guy just dey fall our hand for this forum.

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Fabdedon(m): 12:20am On Jan 21, 2015
This thread has served its purpose
Thread closed
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by naijaboiy: 12:36am On Jan 21, 2015
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Newkidoo(m): 12:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Nairaland is truly fun!! Different characters, different humans!!
As one goes, another one comes and the fun starts again!!
When we are having fun though, don't forget that you have a real life outside here..

Unibenstudent, i dey gbadun u.. Kudos!!
Nairaland can't be fun without some ppl.. No matter how we criticise or even abuse them, you still got to admit they are great fun..

Bless ya!!

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by sugarsoul(m): 1:18am On Jan 21, 2015
This op just dey misrepresent our school. If you don't have something to say..
Oga, shatap ya mawt.

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by uchman(m): 1:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent ,
I gbadu u jaare!
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
nneka d faker!
the day you will die or get hit by a car or get strike by a lightening, i'll be so happy smiley, i know i sound blunt, but i have had it up to my neck!
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by menix(m): 3:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Kids everywhere on Nairaland.
Hope nairaland won't take ova frm 2go..

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
hmmm we nid to do 40 days fastin n prayin for him den
rextayne. The hater ,,can u do another thing apart from hating?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 21, 2015
menix:
Kids everywhere on Nairaland.
Hope nairaland won't take ova frm 2go..
u are part of the kids so thereFore.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 21, 2015
sugarsoul:
This op just dey misrepresent our school. If you don't have something to say..
Oga, shatap ya mawt.
see ur beans head,like as if ur opinion matters..sugarsoul my foot.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
the day you will die or get hit by a car or get strike by a lightening, i'll be so happy smiley, i know i sound blunt, but i have had it up to my neck!
rextayne I wish u same and does ur daddy and mummy and sisters and brothers know ur job on nairaland is to hate?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 21, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Trolls at least are understandbly trolls būt this uniben guy iš just plain stupid and jobless. A grown a5s man opening a useless thread about a girl insulting him. This guy just dey fall our hand for this forum.
coming from a fried plaintain,don't let me eat u with groundnut or palm oil.

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 21, 2015
marieolae:
it will get worse
marieolae are u indirectly dissing me because I have respect for u,so u should reciprocate it ok.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
no be here oh.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by menix(m): 5:27am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u are part of the kids so thereFore.

Guy nah faceless forum sha cous rugged dey pass rugged...
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 21, 2015
menix:

Guy nah faceless forum sha cous rugged dey pass rugged...
so why claim superiority on a faceless forum?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
en,,did ur aSs increase,,no is still flat..abi I lie?
i have a naturally big buttt, so i dnt need it smiley
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
i have a naturally big buttt, so i dnt need it smiley
yay,my Dickson just increased by a few inchEs,,so why do u do butt squats then?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
rextayne I wish u same and does ur daddy and mummy and sisters and brothers know ur job on nairaland is to hate?
gerrout!!
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
gerrout!!
are u rextayne?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
are u rextayne?
Then why did you quote the post directly to him? your yeye dey smell! undecided
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
Then why did you quote the post directly to him? your yeye dey smell! undecided
to continue the insult from where u stopped,,do u not know when someone is been ur ally?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
to continue the insult from where u stopped,,do u not know when someone is been ur ally?
i don't need your ass to help me, get lost!
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
i don't need your ass to help me, get lost!
u and rextayne have same amount of negative energy #bye
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u and rextayne have same amount of negative energy #bye
boy bye! i don't want to see you in my mentions again
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
boy bye! i don't want to see you in my mentions again
I just did girl,,I call the shots around here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

All For The Beach Party With A Cute Girl - Photos / Sex Positions Inside Car / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl