Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker (17648 Views)

Notification:: I Av Changed My Moniker From Timothychima To Timsonpreye / People Take Me For Olosho, Wanna Change My Moniker...***clarification *** / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by free2ryhme: 6:33am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This lady whom I don't know from anywhere in. Fu.cks name ,started hating on a nigga..she threw tantrums and insults on me..I didn't retaliate but she was zealous to get my attention..so I replied her..and she rested...so today I was going through some sections I commented on her thread and she hurled insults again,,so I could see her nu$mber there I called with unknown numbr telling her why all the insults and I cut call. immediately I log in,she had blackmailed me on nairaland..girls do u support this girls action??

you be mumu and childish

ur dp says it all

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

you be mumu and childish

ur dp says it all
coming from a boy whose dp is a cartooned lion,boy have u said ur morning prayers before calling someone mumu today,,am sorry boy u need to jack up ur bibles ASAP
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by free2ryhme: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
coming from a boy whose dp is a cartooned lion,boy have u said ur morning prayers before calling someone mumu today,,am sorry boy u need to jack up ur bibles ASAP

go hall 3 go dey misbehave u hear me angry

I don forget say you be aro
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

go hall 3 go dey misbehave u hear me angry

I don forget say you be aro
am the ex king of arrow.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by free2ryhme: 6:43am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
am the ex king of arrow.

climb hall 3 flyover make u display ur immature there directly opposite Hall 2 by Anao lane
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

climb hall 3 flyover make u display ur immature there directly opposite Hall 2 by Anao lane
brother u na my person ohh,why u come dey attack a fellow hall3 brother,,which hostel u stay before,I stay block B while in hostel.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by free2ryhme: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
brother u na my person ohh,why u come dey attack a fellow hall3 brother,,which hostel u stay before,I stay block B while in hostel.

I stay for BDPA

No dey fall Uniben Hand
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

I stay for BDPA

No dey fall Uniben Hand
which one be falling hand again,,she one blackmail me,u dey talk of falling hand,the babe carry winch for head.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by free2ryhme: 6:48am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
which one be falling hand again,,she one blackmail me,u dey talk of falling hand,the babe carry winch for head.

na u type dem dey blackmail grin grin grin
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

na u type dem dey blackmail grin grin grin
I don counter her as a greatest gbogbo of uniben,,uniben boys are very good @ responding to nit-wits ,can u imagine she said I threatened to kill her whereas the said girl has never uploaded a picture before how was I suppose to kill her,isn't that blackmail??
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by free2ryhme: 6:58am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
I don counter her as a greatest gbogbo of uniben,,uniben boys are very good @ responding to nit-wits ,can u imagine she said I threatened to kill her whereas the said girl has never uploaded a picture before how was I suppose to kill her,isn't that blackmail??

do u believe everything you read on nairaland forum
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

do u believe everything you read on nairaland forum
nairaland is like my second house..its my twitter and Facebook,and when am bored I visit nairaland..and because I want to talk less in real world to avoid unnecessary troubles,I talk more here,so I actually take everything here 99% real.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
hahaha grin, this guy's issue always makes me laugh!
Funny thread, I must confess.
It made my day cheesy
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
This lady whom I don't know from anywhere in. Fu.cks name ,started hating on a nigga..she threw tantrums and insults on me..I didn't retaliate but she was zealous to get my attention..so I replied her..and she rested...so today I was going through some sections I commented on her thread and she hurled insults again,,so I could see her nu$mber there I called with unknown numbr telling her why all the insults and I cut call. immediately I log in,she had blackmailed me on nairaland..girls do u support this girls action??
ode nie

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2015
From what iv seen here, two things are obvious
1. The op is a jobless troubless making kid who likes being noticed everywhere using negative styles. (He sounds too little n soft to threaten people) Unfortunately remonik became a victim of his silly sh!ts

2. Having been pushed to the wall, the victim; remonik took to BLACKMAILING as her only way out. And her escape route to freedom

Having said all these, the op need some growing up to do. And Remonik should learn how not to use blackmails to fight back. Blackmailing is such a huge evil

Peace

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
From what iv seen here, two things are obvious
[s]1. The op is a jobless troubless making kid who likes to noticed everywhere. Unfortunately remonik became a victim of his silly sh!ts[/s]

2. Having been pushed to the wall, the victim; remonik too to BLACKMAILING as her only way out. And her escape route to freedom

Having said all these, the op need some growing up to do. And Remonik should learn how not to use blackmails to fight back. Blackmailing is such a huge evil

Peace
u r wise
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nickymezor(f): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2015
englishmart:
just fvck her and let her rest
hmmmm
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by free2ryhme: 8:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
nairaland is like my second house..its my twitter and Facebook,and when am bored I visit nairaland..and because I want to talk less in real world to avoid unnecessary troubles,I talk more here,so I actually take everything here 99% real.

Don't end ur life a recluse socialize most esp with the opposite sex it will help ur self esteem hiding behind all this facade won't help you

Try toast a woman for a change and stop forming yeye
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Nneka123:
the day you will die or get hit by a car or get strike by a lightening, i'll be so happy smiley, i know i sound blunt, but i have had it up to my neck!
back 2 sender u will first die b4 me u fake azz slut
wait lemme report u to the supermods
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by englishmart(m): 8:51am On Jan 21, 2015
Nickymezor:
hmmmm
can I help you? gringrin
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:

Funny thread, I must confess.
It made my day cheesy
opolo eyes waz up? I've noticed u hv bin ignoring my post lately wat did i do wrng?
Hmmm i saw u wit a frnd in moremi hall day b4 yesterday me n my alobams grin
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
rextayne. The hater ,,can u do another thing apart from hating?
all we are sayin is dat u shuld get a friggin lyf i dnt knw maybe ur lyf revolve around Nairaland, y re u behavin lyk ballotell? Atleast lyk wat vizkid said if u knw u dnt hv job go n teach primary 1 school pupils instd of waistin ur precious tym creatin frivolous threads and woman wrapperin,abeg i take God beg u make u change ur ways
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
opolo eyes waz up? I've noticed u hv bin ignoring my post lately wat did i do wrng?
Hmmm i saw u wit a frnd in moremi hall day b4 yesterday me n my alobams grin
Cc- pasqal09, farano, lalasticlala this dude has been insulting me up and down.

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
all we are sayin is dat u shuld get a friggin lyf i dnt knw maybe ur lyf revolve around Nairaland, y re u behavin lyk ballotell? Atleast lyk wat vizkid said if u knw u dnt hv job go n teach primary 1 school pupils instd of waistin ur precious tym creatin frivolous threads and woman wrapperin,abeg i take God beg u make u change ur ways
u have a life ryt ,,we are always online,,talking about removing the splinter of another mans eyes when there is a log of wood on ur eyes,,hypocrisy
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:
this dude has been insulting me up and down.

wait iz dat not ur nickname? I thot u said dats wat they call u in school? So y are u callin the mods?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Unibenstudent:
u have a life ryt ,,we are always online,,talking about removing the splinter of another mans eyes when there is a log of wood on ur eyes,,hypocrisy
get a lyf please ur own done 2 much many people hv knw u re jobless,u spend 24/7 online wastin ur tym,atleast me am a tech guy i have clients who i design websites,graphic design and create apps for u wat is ur talent if not womanizing
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2015
VickyyB:

Cc- pasqal09, farano, lalasticlala this dude has been insulting me up and down.

but seriously dats nt an insult dey also call me opolo eyez also ojukwu
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Lisaflex(f): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2015
free2ryhme:

Don't end ur life a recluse socialize most esp with the opposite sex it will help ur self esteem hiding behind all this facade won't help you

Try toast a woman for a change and stop forming yeye
Gbam!!!same dude who said evrytn on here is acting n he is jes an actor is also sayn he tks evrytn here 99% real(1 is bound 2 contradict himself wen he talks 2 much)...Does he rily call d shots arnd here lyk he said?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by pasqal09: 9:34am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
but seriously dats nt an insult dey also call me opolo eyez also ojukwu
Oga, the reports against you don too much, better relax o, or you know what comes next.
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2015
pasqal09:

Oga, the reports against you don too much, better relax o, or you know what comes next.
bro i didn't mean no harm o i waz jus kiddin wit the girl n why did u ban me yesterday wat waz my offense?
Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by pasqal09: 9:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Rextayne:
bro i didn't mean no harm o i waz jus kiddin wit the girl n why did u ban me yesterday wat waz my offense?
Read the NL rules very well and you'd know why. The next ban will be a lengthy one. Be warned!

Re: How A Girl In Romance Section Nearly Soiled My Moniker by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 21, 2015
Everybody hate chris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) / Simp 101 (check..pics..am Ashamed)>thread / "Feminism Is A Rebellion Against God's Established Order" - Nigerian Lady Says