Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,189 members, 7,839,043 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (36858 Views)

Why Naija Babes/nl Ladies Cheat Easily...25 Reason (must Read)!!! / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by AreaFada2: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2015
ArchEnemy:
8. Indiscipline
9. Conveteousness
10. Godlessness

Even saints like Kings David & Solomon still couldn't resist cheating. Forget matter jor.

At some point, everyone cheats be it overt or covert, physical or emotional.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by zizytd(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Women r also reason y men cheat. They prefer a cheating bf. A non cheating boyfriend gives them stability, y a cheating boyfriend makes them unstable. Women hate stability.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by joe17: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

winkcheesy
yeah! 7 on any topic in this forum is synonymous with this moniker - Emusmith grin

Ma ask u, shey u b C Ronaldo fan ni?
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by twerkjack: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Blame NOT balme...

BTW, it was same Pretender You, I read commenting how so much you like sex and all.... Now, you're forming for who?

SMH... Must some people make comments?
E HEH WHATS UR POINT
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by twerkjack: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

Em who follow who talk and wetin who talk
Aunty no fesoo if say u talk like person aunty I no for quote u
Ur comment was as childish as kungfu panda
I wonder what u wld teach ur male child
Am sorry for him and ur husband no offence ma cool
OK RUN ALONG NOW BOY,,,,,,,, U'VE MADE UR POINT
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:

Thank you ma have a nice day

grin
twerkjack:

Thank you ma have a nice day
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Women might be able to fake orgasms, but
men can fake a whole relationship.I have only 3 fake relationships b4, how many una av ?
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Missmossy:

Mr. Judge like you were there undecided

Who made me a Judge over My lady? I'm sorry... Jes guessing...undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
joe17:
yeah! 7 on any topic in this forum is synonymous with this moniker - Emusmith grin

Ma ask u, shey u b C Ronaldo fan ni?

Wow! You're on Point! I'm A Madridsta! Ronaldo, My man!

1 Like

Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Missmossy(f): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Who made me a Judge over My lady? I'm sorry... Jes guessing...undecided
Hmm its okay smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

Were dose this even happen
Av never seen enyone loose all that just for cheating

Havent seen life that means
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maamin:

Aint got no fvcking problem, you need to fvcking stay on the fvcking topic angry

Fvck you!
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
mikporch:

Were dose this even happen
Av never seen enyone loose all that just for cheating

Happened to couple of my friends, family friends and few randomly known ppl
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Maamin(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
voodoo85:

Fvck you!

Hehehehe..did I press your button so soon? grin

I feel your pain anyways!
Come and fvck meeeeee undecided
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by adedayourt(m): 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Interesting is the word...

It enables Life to be viewed from two perspectives which is okay, right?

Yea interesting so to say
It also makes incoming threads so predictable.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by eyeon(m): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
WE TOO DEY LOOK SHAA... Yet another reason.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Missmossy:

Hmm its okay smiley

wink
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Emodeee: 1:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

# Make no mistake, this thread does not endorse cheating... Sometimes, it happens however undecided #

Mathematical: I sight you wink

The truth is, in as much as Guys are more faithful in any relationship, the tendencies to want to cheat begins to surface.

He loves her but also adore the "side chick".

I believe there are a few reasons because he barely does it...SEE LADIES HAVE 25? Choi! cheesygrin

Quickly, Below Are Seven Reasons Guys Cheat So Easily.

1. It's A Man's World- He Feels He Can Handle Both.

Any guy that has tasted cash will agree with me that you can literally get any girl with your money. In Nigeria, this is 90% true.
Money is tempting. As soon as you begin to make it, the desire for a Side Chick begins to surface... Some guys go to the extreme: they dump her tongue

2. Guys Are Flirty In Nature

Guys are born to pursue. To flirt is in his vein. He is driving in his car with his wife, he's still flirting, LoL...
At work, he does it cheaply and casually.
On Social Media, he has no restrictions...

3. Some Girls Are Temptation In Themselves

A girl posts a pic and purposefully expose her cleavages... She walks out to get things without a bra, and she knows you're there to attend to her...As in enh...The temptation is Much sha o... And when it happens, she will say, "I didn't see it coming..." With all these, guys are tempted to wanna play around...

4. At The Point When She Is Mad At Him.

She is mad at him, as her manner is, he apologizes but she keeps forming... He runs into his ex and somehow old flames is rekindled... Sex happens and keep happening until....she forgives him...

5. "Cheap" ladies Are On The Increase

Some ladies are cheap seriously...wink

In his neighborhood, that young girl has been trying hard to get his attention, seeing you come in and go out gives her the creep...
Cool guys don't like turning girls down this way, he lets her come help him do the dishes and maybe watch a movie as she pleaded...in the process something happens! Gbam!
He has cheated, who is to blame? OK...

6. Ladies In General Want More Than Just Being Friends.

His colleague in the office likes him- She wants a "deeper something" with him. She knows he is in a relationship but persists to keep placing herself as a Wife- To- Be. Her emotional part makes her open her legs soon enough!

7. The "side chick" Is More Often Than Not More Lenient, Caring and Tender.

Most times, the Side Chick knowing she has little chance tries hard to please him. She washes his clothes, shaves his beard, burst his pimples (lol), knot his tye, spoil him with delicacies... Before you say Jack Robinson, He starts cheating with her...

The other one working in a bank comes to NL and open a thread titled "My Boyfriend Just Cheated On Me, What Do I Do?"
NL guys be like, wetin do transformer? Go hug am joor...LOL!

As earlier stated: We don't justify it but it still happens... We are improving though...wink

This is a Counter Thread...

You are free to add yours...smiley

Y ur own no reach 25?
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Emodeee:

Y ur own no reach 25?

I'm sure you didn't read the thread...

I typed:

I believe there are a few reasons because he BARELY DOES it...SEE LADIES HAVE 25? Choi! Quickly, Below Are Seven Reasons Guys Cheat So Easily.

Guys barely cheat...my opinion smiley
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Emodeee: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

I'm sure you didn't read the thread...

I typed:

I believe there are a few reasons because he BARELY DOES it...SEE LADIES HAVE 25? Choi! Quickly, Below Are Seven Reasons Guys Cheat So Easily.

Guys barely cheat...my opinion smiley

Urs is supposed to be up to 25, dats what I'm insinuating.
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Emodeee:

Urs is supposed to be up to 25, dats what I'm insinuating.

That's not the idea of Counter Threads... What matters is the content.

BESIDES, I only give the NO.7 list for easy reading ™ wink
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maamin:

Hehehehe..did I press your button so soon? grin

I feel your pain anyways!
Come and fvck meeeeee undecided

I would but u r ugly
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Maamin(m): 4:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
voodoo85:

I would but u r ugly

Bwahahahaha...inferiority complex, lack of confidence and low self-esteem must be eating you up to call me ugly grin..anyways!

You are 3rd world undesirable within my range, voodoo girl..go and finger yaself tongue
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maamin:

Bwahahahaha...inferiority complex, lack of confidence and low self-esteem must be eating you up to call me ugly grin..anyways!

You are 3rd world undesirable within my range, voodoo girl..go and finger yaself tongue

Actually my self-esteem is fab and me- am fab. That u r unattractive and ugly its not my fault nor issue of my low confidence( strange that u "know me so well"wink. Its fault of your parents and your genes. Nothing to do with me. Opposite.i wouldnt fvck u because i have extreme high confidence wink and your fake laugh.... Please stop embarrasing yourself. Unfortunately i have to disappoint u- i have the one who fingers mewink no need for self service like u wink

Ps u r still ugly and plus nobody asked if u desire me or not
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Maamin(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
voodoo85:

Actually my self-esteem is fab and me- am fab. That u r unattractive and ugly its not my fault nor issue of my low confidence( strange that u "know me so well"wink. Its fault of your parents and your genes. Nothing to do with me. Opposite.i wouldnt fvck u because i have extreme high confidence wink and your fake laugh.... Please stop embarrasing yourself. Unfortunately i have to disappoint u- i have the one who fingers mewink no need for self service like u wink

Ps u r still ugly and plus nobody asked if u desire me or not

grin grin grin grin..still trying to get over your flaws?

You must be soooooo depressed, awww! Your low self-esteem is too loud. Sorry I have to tell you voodoo girl, you still cant have me, stop trippin' and go do some magic with your pervert self and boyfriend cheesy

I repeat you are still 3rd world undesirable and fix your hair pls you look devastated
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maamin:

grin grin grin grin..still trying to get over your flaws?

You must be soooooo depressed, awww! Your low self-esteem is too loud. Sorry I have to tell you voodoo girl, you still cant have me, stop trippin' and go do some magic with your pervert self and boyfriend cheesy

I repeat you are still 3rd world undesirable and fix your hair pls you look devastated

Do u at least know what is 3rd world? Its u and the place u r living darling smiley why should i be depressed? Half of what u saying doesnt make any sense. Just verbal diarrhea about nothing. U offered me to finger myself and when i said that i dont need that u r saying that am perverted. Does it make sense? I dont think so. Another thing, i said i dont want u because u r ugly and u r saying that i cant have u. U didnt get what posted earlier? I DONT NEED U, I DONT WANT U! Because u r uglysmiley what do u understand about the hair?- look at the mirror( hopefully it wont break from horror)
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Maamin(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
voodoo85:

Do u at least know what is 3rd world? Its u and the place u r living darling smiley why should i be depressed? Half of what u saying doesnt make any sense. Just verbal diarrhea about nothing. U offered me to finger myself and when i said that i dont need that u r saying that am perverted. Does it make sense? I dont think so. Another thing, i said i dont want u because u r ugly and u r saying that i cant have u. U didnt get what posted earlier? I DONT NEED U, I DONT WANT U! Because u r uglysmiley what do u understand about the hair?- look at the mirror( hopefully it wont break from horror)

Awww..dont sweat it dearie, I know what a 3rd world means

Your white a$$ is still crushing and going crazy over my so called ugliness? shocked

Anyways! PM me to know more about me ayt! Am a very nice person..just catching fun with ya!.. grin grin

And stop doing voodoo, you gonna ruin your life wink wink
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Maamin(m): 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who is the owner of this thread sef?..Oh Emusmith sorry oh! For derailing your thread.. kiss

Kindly accept my apologies wink

Modified!
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by davidodesanmi: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
ARE U A FORKLIFT MECHANIC OR ELECTRICIAN ,CALL 09092925709......now..
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Maamin:
Who is the owner of this thread sef?..Oh AreaFada2 sorry oh! For derailing your thread.. kiss

Kindly accept my apologies wink

Watching Evening Comedy cheesy

Una don tire
Re: Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily by Maamin(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
emusmith:

Watching Evening Comedy cheesy

Una don tire

She no fit exhaust me, it just that she is not worth it wink cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Colleagues Fight Over Same Man They Are Dating In Office / Couple Ride Bikes In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.