Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (62885 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Burger01(m): 12:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

Officially ignored......... Let me know when nairaland starts paying its members for the use of queens English on the site. Maybe then I will start giving a damn and start checking any comment I typed before posting for typos, for now it's a waste if time. My time is money and I just gave you some of it.. What a waste
Please ignore. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by esoboy875(m): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

And you saw the WASC Credentials abi ?
Military records showed Mr. Buhari obtained the WASC in 1961, with credits in English Language, Geography, History, Health Science, and Hausa.
Pls read between d lines.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by dante23: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Make una dey pay Zahra school fees.

But we've been buying shoes for the bare-footed and he is trampling on us with his timberland and gucci.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by mrmetoo1: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
sCun:

You are an idiiot!
The army should never have been involved in this in the first place if not for Buhari's hide and seek games.

If they shouldn't have been involved, why the press conference? Who asked them to call a press conference addressing the issue. The qualifications were already being released while the press conference was going on. It just seemed rush to create some type of confusion before the documents became public. Releasing those documents should have been enough, that was the only part the army should have played
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by VoteWisely: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by OLADD: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:
Buhari didnt sat for any wasc exam nor does he have any certificate to show us.

I have downloaded all the documents on Premium times, the only thing I could find was a statement from his principal and I quote" I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate" He didn't even take the exam talkless of passing. The principal just considered that he will pass.

Apc and Buhari shouldn't take us for fools.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there

He was only recommended for commissioning in the NA by his principal, why did he indicate passing and obtaining WASCE in the INEC form? I hate seeing old men in handcuffs, honestly I hate it!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by organic973: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please how can someone who have no formal education lead a country as ours? How will his intonation in communication be before other nations that has appreciated formal education.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by otigbagba: 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=joan1 post=29990469][/quote]Truth be told..I expect d cherished Gmb to present his school cert if he has it ...becos d army has claimed he filled in a pass in english..hausa..etc but with no certificate s in his file.Gmb must go to his school or wasc and present his cert because he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.If not..I see D Mediocre of a Pdp presidency wretaining d sit with another uninspiring 4yrs of corruption. .God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by great664(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
What are they looking for? Is it WAYEC?
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

BY:SONI AKOJI
all you wrote sounds like a woman telling us joke, so after all your teachers help and promoted you, why didn't you fall sick again so that he will promote you to University, why later write WAEC?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
modelmike7:
............ Lol, you sound so pained 'Mr 15 years in school', the guy actually said the truth, next time think twice before you throw stones Mr!!

Pained? lol, u never see anything yet. Like I said, let me know when seun starts paying for error free comments. Till then get busy with your life.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I pity that guy above me.

Can you allow a doctor without qualification to carry out a surgery on you?

Buhari should be stripped of all his honours and sent to jail for deceiving Nigerians since 1961. :-/

WHAT IS THIS THING SAYING PLEASE?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
brownlord:

Boko haram you say? why not face the northern elders that threatened to take Ihejirika to court when we had the upper hand against the terrorist, why not take your crap to the northern muslims in the army sabotaging the effort of other gallant troops because they think BH are fighting a holy war, 1 mole in a platoon or company of army is greater than the rest of soldiers as he will give military strategy and info to enemies.

so nothern elders are more powerful than the FG? you are only exposing jonathan's flaws with the above statement? how difficult can it be to extinguish boko haram? GEJ has eaten all the money meant for the security of the country. our soldiers aren't equipped enough to deal with the menace of boko haram.

Also take your senseless rant the man that said Boko haram are freedom fighters, how about the little girl who confessed that her parents took her to BH in the forest and forced her to join them, exactly whatis your point, how is the CinC a retard, he should pick up arm and go find shekau right?

GEJ is a retärd!
too many people died under his tenure. he's not competent. he's a fool, a brainless türd. he cannot even control his household, let alone a country. what do you guys see in him? PDP would have stood a better chance with another candidate........GEJ has no outstanding quality & it's a slap on our faces that he is ruling us.

As for Chibok girls, no girl is missing except you are telling us your sister is missing, in that case please report to the nearest police station.

we can also assume there's nothing called boko haram. it's all a gimmick. all those news were manufactured by GEJ's enemies.

you need deliverance!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by digitalman: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
So where is the certificate among those files released?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by onatisi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
onyxo76:
hmmm, how can military then say that he has credits in the reported subjects when there is nothing to back this claim, no original copy, no statement of result, they could even come out tomorrow to claim other subjects other than those mentioned.
the army only stated what he wrote in his army recruitment form. The military then in 1961 didn't ask for his certificates for whatever reason . And he has never produced them at any point in time throughout his military career or political life. The question is why can't he request another from waec and save nigerians all this trouble ?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
lazinc:
Nothing has changed here, is still the same record we've been hearing since. Just show us your certificate and every case will be closed period.

GO TO COURTS!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is TOTALLY embarrassing. APC ought to bury its head in shame for choosing such a person as its presidential flagbearer.

APC Party: A JOKE
APC Presidential Candidate: AN EMBARRASMENT
APC Manifesto: LAUGHABLE AND TOTALLY DEVOID OF ANYTHING NEW, SERIOUS, OR INNOVATIVE.

And you wonder why we dont take you clowns seriously. PATHETIC!!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by PassingShot(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
baybeeboi:
just tired of all this Buhari Nonsense
why can't this Man go and be General of his rebel ground in the North?

No. He will be president of a united Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by duni04(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2015
dallyemmy:
Section 318(1) of the said constitution, which is the interpretation Section. It becomes crystal clear, upon a careful reading of the said Interpretation Section, that even persons whose educational qualifications are below the Secondary School Leaving Certificate/level and its equivalent are still qualified to contest election, if they possess the Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent along with the other requirements listed under the said definition Section (Section 318(1)).

For the avoidance of doubt, Section 318(1) provides:

“School Certificate or its equivalent” means -

(a)      a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or

(b)      education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or

(c)      Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and-

(i)       service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years, and

(ii)      attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totalling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii)     the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission; and

(d) any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission;”

There is the need to acknowledge the trite rule of interpretation of Statutes which is to the effect that a Section of a Statute should not be construed in isolation. All sections in a Statute must be interpreted conjunctively, especially where the Statute has a definition Section, as it is the case with the 1999 Constitution (as amended).Section 131(d) must therefore be construed in conjunction with Section 318(1) of the constitution which defines the words “School Certificate or its equivalent.”
This is no longer about whether he's eligible to contest or not. Its about the fact that a potential President of Nigeria may not even have a high school diploma. Its about the fact that he may have lied in his INEC declaration form that he had a high school diploma. These are the issues now
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Louislewis: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Quiz question.

What is the name of an "INCORRUPTIBLE" Nigerian that rose through the ranks to a Major General in the Nigeria Army without a certificate and without "BEING CAUGHT" ?

A. Fashola

B. Jonathan

C. Buhari
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by jmaine: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
esoboy875:

Military records showed Mr. Buhari obtained the WASC in 1961, with credits in English Language, Geography, History, Health Science, and Hausa.
Pls read between d lines.

So where is the record ? Someone lied he had acquired a cert without proof and yet a supposed enlightened fellow like you is grasping at straws.

I double dare you to show his WASC "credentials" in the released records from the NA
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ichidodo: 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
We may never ever get to see Buhari's certificate....
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by taharqa: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yungmilio2:

You are the one been fooled by the PDP
Telling you a Rtd General couldn't obtain a WAec Result
How would you believe that?
With all the experience he gained home and abroad and also been a Formerhead of state
I
so if bill gates wants to run for a political post' he needs to go and write Waec Equivalent ahbi?
Trash Man

Buhari supporters are so DULL Sha!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by dustydee: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
We all know that the Nigeria Civil service is not reliable. I have heard stories of people who missed out on promotion or had their promotions delayed because their documents were not complete in their staff files. Most times these documents are either deliberately removed from the files to punish those individuals or careless handled.
Having said that, Gen. Buhari should explain the process of documentation when he was enrolling into the military then since the military has forgotten. I would not expect photocopies of credentials then as I am not sure photocopiers were available then - at least not everywhere as we have it today. If submitting a copy was not feasible then, then it is safe to conclude that the original certificates had to be submitted either to be sighted by the appropriate authority or retained by the authority as proof of qualification. The Military could have misplaced his credentials (which is possible) and have refused to admit it. These are just my thoughts and may be wrong but we need an explanation otherwise it won't go away easily.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Buhari should be stripped of all his honours and sent to jail for deceiving Nigerians since 1961. :-/
Will you allow a C-in-C with PhD that has not been able to fight insurgency that have almost wiped off your lineage or one without a "certificate" that has ended insurgency in the past, to be your President?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by mrmetoo1: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
While guys are obsessing over certificate, APC is raking in money for Buhari. I've donated several times, I asked my mom today if she'll donate, it was an immediate yes why won't I donate. She proceeded to tell her assistant to bring her phones immediately, donating on both phones. Go check Twitter and see folks tweeting and showing proof of donation. The train is moving people, the real air conditioned express train is moving, you can either get out of the way or stay on the tracks.

Who's getting crowds that'll make even the late great Michael Jackson envious?

Then who's getting swept away from towns he's visiting?

Those are the answers y'all need. On top of the qualifications the army has released, he can go ahead and show us his PHCN Bill and we'll still vote.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ichidodo: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Quiz question.

What is the name of an "INCORRUPTIBLE" Nigerian that rose through the ranks to a Major General in the Nigeria Army without a certificate and without "BEING CAUGHT" ?

A. Fashola

B. Jonathan

C. Buhari
[/size]
Aunty..me!!..me!!. The answer is A...
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by sucess001(m): 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
sCun:

You are an idiiot!
The army should never have been involved in this in the first place if not for Buhari's hide and seek games.

You are sick..brain.less and sense.less for this comment.

wats the army's business in a candidate's qualification? have they turned INEC? should it not be INEC worrying? and shd it take the army 55 years to know his certificates are not accurate? did the army even say they dont have it but that they are not sure they( army) verified same?

you speak like reno... and u re mentally deranged for degeneratin into smearin people and dirty politics... try go find d missing screw in your brain cos its leaking seriously...
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
AreaFada2:

Well, Boko are carrying out the Northern threat to make Nigeria ungovernable & Buhari's threat to soak monkey & Baboon in blood, they succeeding killing themselves.

and GEJ is too weak to deal with the threat of boko haram.

A retard as you call GEJ:
(1) Built 14 Federal universities (10in the North).
(2) Built Almajiris schools that Northern leaders failed to build in 50 years.
(30) Renovated airports more than any leader since OBJ in the 1970s
(4) Brought back railway that died in early 90s
(5) Electricity is improving gradually
(6) Federal Roads better than has ever been since about 1990 (I have use Lagos-Benin, Lagos-Ibadan, Lokoja-Abuja roads for 30 years, so I now)
(7) Small refineries coming on board.
(cool Wiped out Agric Scam with farmers e-wallet, wanted same by removing oil subsidy but Nigerians didn't get it.
(9) And many more.
For a retard, he has don more any other leader for over 30years, not bad.

how does all these nonsense affect the common man on the street? what's the value of a dollar to naira when GEJ was sworn in & what is it today?

do you people just whip out projects that are irrelevant to the suffering masses just for the heck of it? the 14 federal universities you mentioned, are they tuition free?

you embarrass yourself when you post this kinda nonsense on a public forum. this is what fraudulent politicians do to hoodwink stark illiterates in the village. is the poverty rate in nigeria improving or worsening? is unemployment rate improving or worsening?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ichidodo: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
mrmetoo1:
[s]While guys are obsessing over certificate, APC is raking in money for Buhari. I've donated several times, I asked my mom today if she'll donate, it was an immediate yes why won't I donate. She proceeded to tell her assistant to bring her phones immediately, donating on both phones. Go check Twitter and see folks tweeting and showing proof of donation. The train is moving people, the real air conditioned express train is moving, you can either get out of the way or stay on the tracks.

Who's getting crowds that'll make even the late great Michael Jackson envious?

Then who's getting swept away from towns he's visiting?

Those are the answers y'all need. On top of the qualifications the army has released, he can go ahead and show us his PHCN Bill and we'll still vote.
[/s]
Uncle you can lie o! When did tortoise fall down and have crack back?!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by bokohalal(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
When was WAEC formed?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Rajy00(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:

bt u can allow a phd holder in zoology to carry out surgery on human? i pity ur reasoning
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by mrmetoo1: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Uncle you can lie o! When did tortoise fall down and have crack back?!

Please tell me the lies o.. I'm waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / Commissioning Of Dangote Refinery: Peter Obi Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.