Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari (62865 Views)

Nigerian Army Releases Pictures Of Dikwa Triumph / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by mizhanny(f): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
taharqa:
Buhari it is almost 12 O'clock.

Wia is your certificate??
Even if na NEPA bill General Muhammad Burahi
presents today as his certificate, he gat my
vote already"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by harry509: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
Seun, Ngwakwe front page please shame those haters
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
What are they looking for? Is it WAYEC?
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

BY:SONI AKOJI
24 bottle's of ORIJIN drink 4 yu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
pekeyim:

Buhari didn't submit His WASC to INEC instead He submitted an Affidavit.
Who said the PDP aren't aware of this,

If you can remember, There was a statement by an Elder state's man of the PDP, where he called Buhari a "Semi-illiterate" even before all this started.

Has PDP contacted WASC? Probably. Like you said this is "Politics " and it's a "Game"

but buhari sworn an affidavit that the nigerian army has his certificates. nigerian army until now claimed all the serving army officers and retired army officers had a copy of their certificates in their files. the army should tell us why they made a u-turn on what they claimed earlier.

only WAEC can clear this controversy. they should fish out buhari's record and reveal it to the news media. INEC has already proven to us that they are incompetent. this simply means they don't verify the certificates presented by presidential aspirants.

how did buhari participate in the past elections?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't think a lot of people commenting read the news or downloaded the records. The Army is only trying to distance itself from the controversy. It must be very hard for the APC now. They have played all their hand yet this scandal won't rub off from the minds of diserning Nigerians. Lol

I really don't care if this scandal destroy the reputation of our military. What i want is to send a message to our youths just to let them know that there is no shortcut to success. You may play your trick and succeed at the time but the law will always eventually catch up with you. It may take a while, maybe a long while but someday it will hunt you down like the criminal that you are.

Here is the law hunting Mr. Buhari after over 50 years since he commited the crime. Cheers to all hardworking Nigerians who understand the pain of struggling against odds. May the odds forever be in your favor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by organic973: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
I thought we have learned people in nigeria that will stand out to do the right thing. If GMB has at least school certificate or its equivalent as required by the 1999 constitution, it would have been fair enough to consider him first before talking about electing him as president.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by jmaine: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
esoboy875:

Lol, sori u don't understd nd u can't understd. Pls tak my advice, '' always tink wit ur brain left nd right b4 u speak out'' tanks nd God bless u.

Imagine the dullard talking about thinking with the brain . . . .lolz
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by duni04(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Collynzo419:
Press Statement by General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, on the School Certificate Issue
Good Morning , Gentlemen of the Press.
I only consented to address you this morning because of the genuine concern expressed by many supporters and other well-meaning Nigerians that the issue be addressed. Otherwise, I would have dismissed it for what it is—sheer mischief and would not have considered it an issue worth the nation’s while.
I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file. This is why I formally requested my old school the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina [which is now known as Government College, Katsina] to make available the school’s copy of the result of the Cambridge/West African School Certificate. This will be made available to the press the moment this is available.
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division.
And although the ruling party may want to wish this away, the issue in this campaign cannot be my certificate which I obtained 53 years ago. The issues are the scandalous level of unemployment of millions of our young people, the state of insecurity, the pervasive official corruption which has impoverished our people and the lack of concern of the government for anything other than the retention of power at all costs.
Thank you very much.

General Muhammadu Buhari
Lol getting more and more ridiculous. Was he expecting INEC to go and get a copy of his results from the military? Why didn't he write the military himself, or his secondary school, to get the result? Couldn't he have requested for his results from his secondary school before now instead of submitting an affidavit to INEC?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Collynzo419: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
rudedough:
[s]I don't think a lot of people commenting read the news or downloaded the records. The Army is only trying to distance itself from the controversy. It must be very hard for the APC now. They have played all their hand yet this scandal won't rub off from the minds of diserning Nigerians. Lol

I really don't care if this scandal destroy the reputation of our military. What i want is to send a message to our youths just to let them know that there is no shortcut to success. You may play your trick and succeed at the time but the law will always eventually catch up with you. It may take a while, maybe a long while but someday it will hunt you down like the criminal that you are.

Here is the law hunting Mr. Buhari after over 50 years since he commited the crime. Cheers to all hardworking Nigerians who understand the pain of struggling against odds. May the odds forever be in your favor.[/s]

Press Statement by General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, on the School Certificate Issue
I only consented to address you this morning because of the genuine concern expressed by many supporters and other well-meaning Nigerians that the issue be addressed. Otherwise, I would have dismissed it for what it is—sheer mischief and would not have considered it an issue worth the nation’s while.
I had assumed all along that all my records were in the custody of the Military Secretary of the Nigerian Army. Much to my surprise, we are now told that although a record of the result is available, there are no copies of the certificates in my personal file. This is why I formally requested my old school the Provincial Secondary School, Katsina [which is now known as Government College, Katsina] to make available the school’s copy of the result of the Cambridge/West African School Certificate. This will be made available to the press the moment this is available.
However, before we obtain that, let me say for the record that I attended Provincial Secondary School, Katsina. I graduated in 1961 with many prominent Nigerians, including General Shehu Yar’adua, former chief of staff at the Supreme Headquarters, and Justice Umaru Abdullahi, a former President of the Court of Appeal. We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC Examination together in 1961, the year we graduated. My examination number was 8280002, and I passed the examination in the Second Division.
And although the ruling party may want to wish this away, the issue in this campaign cannot be my certificate which I obtained 53 years ago. The issues are the scandalous level of unemployment of millions of our young people, the state of insecurity, the pervasive official corruption which has impoverished our people and the lack of concern of the government for anything other than the retention of power at all costs.
Thank you very much.

General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Collynzo419: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

[s]Imagine the dullard talking about thinking with the brain . . . .lolz[/s]

Thank you very much.

General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by taharqa: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
mizhanny:
Even if na NEPA bill General Muhammad Burahi
presents today as his certificate, he gat my
vote already"

oh!!

You are a girl. You are lucky.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by samplegirl(f): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Exactly and sadly the answer to that question will baffle you.

Buhari has no certificate ,he is a product of the quota system that was riddled with corruption,nepotism,favoritism,conspiracies,tribalism and the mother of them all is the systemic hijacking of all Nigerian institutions.

This was the system that all the illiterates of the Northern extraction like the Buharis and Abachas thrived on and became Lords in the Nigerian political turf which was in the hands of the military where they held sway unleashing the army on anyone and region who dare questions their modus operandi

Just imagine a situation where some other persons from a particular region of the country (Northerner) were using ordinary recommendation letter from a school principal to join the Nigerian army and rose to the ranks of a General,while our fathers were asked to bring their Mother's head and pubic hair for them to join the same army.Finally the chicken has come home to roost.

Buhari should show us his certificate or he should step down from the race and a criminal investigation should be launched to ascertain how long the so-called saint Buhari has cheated the Nigerian state,and let it serve as a deterrent to other would-be fraudsters and certificate forgers that they might escape today but it might come back to haunt them in the future.

Very articulated, God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by agabusta: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:
Buhari didnt sat for any wasc exam nor does he have any certificate to show us.

I have downloaded all the documents on Premium times, the only thing I could find was a statement from his principal and I quote" I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate" He didn't even take the exam talkless of passing. The principal just considered that he will pass.

Apc and Buhari shouldn't take us for fools.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there

The documents are not complete!

The one that is academic record 6 is not there. I tried to download it, but it reverted back to the home page. That is the one that is supposed to be record of the WASC result as stated on the Army letter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ichidodo: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
obailala:
Now this whole certificate scandal hunting this man after 54 years is really scary. I need to go and scan several copies of my WAEC, primary 6, BSc, MSc, NYSC certificates and upload them to several websites as soon as possible. We never know when these things come back to hunt us.

By the way, why is the focus on his WASC result?... What if he is able to produce his higher educational qualifications from the US Army War College?... I suppose that should supersede the requirement for his WASC certificate? undecided
" We aren't saying it isn't Buhari's right to vie for the highest office in the land...heck his experience enough should qualify him but the nitty gritty issue was he made a legal deposition stating his minimum qualification as WAEC. Simple.....If he doesn't have what he said he has then we are looking at a fraud, hypocrite-since he styles himself as incorruptible- and an Illiterate.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
duni04:

INEC will not pursue the case because Buhari still qualifies as a presidential candidate even without a Secondary school certificate. The PDP too will be going on a wild goose chase if they try to pressure WAEC to release the result, even if it turns out he has none. What they have on Buhari is perjury and the moral burden of a Presidential aspirant not having a school cert, lying that he had one, and then passing the buck to the military. Buhari has really mismanaged this certificate saga.

so if buhari qualifies with or without WAEC certificate, what's the noise about then? perjury? perjury my white bütt - how did buhari contest in the last election if he didn't have a certificate? you mean INEC never verified whatever credentials buhari must have submitted back then?
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by jmaine: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
Collynzo419:

Thank you very much.

General Muhammadu Buhari

Good, we are now getting somewhere. it's time for WAEC to bail him out finally.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by harry509: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=joan1 post=29990469][/quote]SIR GMB yu can always count on me, am fully behind you. As 4 all my hater's, all cattle's heada's and suya seller's yu can go and tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by saasala(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
I remember in JSS 2 I missed the promotion exams because I was on admission for two weeks while others were writing exams.
My friends were sad because they felt I was going to repeat the class since I didn't write the promotion exams to JSS 3 with them.
When school resumed for the new academic session, my class teacher promoted me to the next class. The Commandant summoned her to come and defend her action.
She simply told the Commandant that I had over 75% attendance and my continuous assessment in all subjects was above 90%. If not because I was sick and on admission at the Military Reference Hospital, I would have written the exams and pass. Base on these she has no choice but to promote me to the next class. Na so I take waka go JSS 3 without any evidence abi na certificate or result sef!
In my third term in SSS 1, your's truly was involved in an accident and I was in the hospital for over three months. I did not write the promotion exams to SSS 2. When school resumed for a new session, I just waka straight to SSS 2 and kontinu from there until I finally wrote WAYEC. At least I have two tishas who can tell the Prinspa that if not because of my accident, I would have actually pass the exams that was conducted. So there is no need to hold me back. Na so e just be.
I would have spent two extra years in secondary school due to unforeseen circumstances if my tishas had not given me a special waiver allowing me to proceed to the next class, when I was unable to write promotion exams in two different occasions.
Obviously there are students who wrote the exams and were asked to repeat the class because their body temperature was below optimal level. In fairness to them, I don't know why they failed but I have come to the realisation that exams is not a true test of knowledge. Most times I hardly have time for my books until few days to the exams and after that I try to detoxify my system and forget all the stuff I have imbibed into the medulla oblongata.
In this part of the world we believe so much in paper qualifications. The Prinspa abi na Headmaster of General Mohammadu Buhari stood surety for him and based on that, he was admitted into the Army, according to a statement credited to the Director of Defence Information (DDI) where he stated that the Military do not have Buhari's certificate, after the same military have previously attested to the fact that they have his papers. I don't know what to believe again gaskiya.
Now based on the surety by Buhari's Prinspa, he was given an all clear nod to join the military. Did he excel in service? Yes of course. He did not only rose to the rank of a Major General, he held strategic positions and even became the Head of State.
So it is really foolhardy for anyone to question Buhari's academic credentials and eligibility for election when it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he has more than the required qualification to run for office as President.
It is indeed a shame that the Military has allowed itself to be dragged into this needless controversy. All institutions in Nigeria has been debased and abuse under the regime of Goodluck Jonathan. The military has been struggling to redeem it's image over the protracted battle against insurgency which she has failed to bring to a logical conclusion. Allowing itself to be used by unscrupulous politicians to advance their selfish aims is another low point for the military.
I dismiss the statement credited to the DDI as partisan and call on the military high command to investigate him and mete out appropriate sanctions if he is found culpable. Our military must be insulated from abuse because we cannot afford to have "an Army of anything goes," as former Chief of Army Staff, General Salihu Ibrahim succinctly described the Army at his pulling out parade in 1994.
On a final note, even if Buhari submit Agege bread label as his certificate, we (Buharists) will vote for him!
Dazzol

Your last two paragraphs should be cast into eternal bronze and hung above every Nigerian household door post till FEBUHARI 14

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Collynzo419: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

Dont you think that PDP wasted their time on this wild goose chase instead of focusing on more important issues?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by joahonsi: 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Have you ask yourself why they are only showing us documents at the time of his application. where are the other documents that comes before/after admission was granted (both from the applicant and the institution). we all know it is acceptable to apply to institutions with 'awaiting result status' but you will be required to show proof before or at the time of admission. I think the army is not been entirely truthful and we all know why

gboss4sure:

I have downloaded all the documents on Premium times, the only thing I could find was a statement from his principal and I quote" I consider that he (Buhari) will pass west African school certificate" He didn't even take the exam talkless of passing. The principal just considered that he will pass.

So we should start making use of our principals recommendations instead of our certificates right? APC and Buhari is insulting us. enough is enough. I didn't spend over 15yrs in school studying hard and harder to get all my certificates for an idiott to come and tell me how certificates doesn't matter again. Thunder fire em all there
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by duni04(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

so if buhari qualifies with or without WAEC certificate, what's the noise about then? perjury? perjury my white bütt - how did buhari contest in the last election if he didn't have a certificate? you mean INEC never verified whatever credentials buhari must have submitted back then?
Is this about the failure of INEC to verify Buhari's past claims, or the fact that Buhari may have lied in all the declaration forms he has filled since 2003.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by detagabriel(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
adaweezy:
Dazzol

I can see y u can spell WAYEC instead of WAEC.WELLDONE
SAME GOES TO MY GRAND FATHER
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by coogar: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

i dunno why it's taken nigerians so long to figure this out. nigerians should storm the WAEC office in their millions & demand buhari's certificate. i am sure jonathan's cronies in the army stole that certificate from his file.

duni04:

Is this about the failure of INEC to verify Buhari's past claims, or the fact that Buhari may have lied in all the declaration forms he has filled since 2003.

and if INEC isn't such a porous, corrupt organisation, they should have caught buhari pants down in his first attempt. why has it taken them this long to find out buhari may have lied in all his forms since 2003?

admit it, INEC is not competent.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by killuminati(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

Jackasss!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by jmaine: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Collynzo419:

Dont you think that PDP wasted their time on this wild goose chase instead of focusing on more important issues?

Nigerians didn't waste their time in asking questions pertaining to the honesty of those who are seeking for electoral offices.

Nigerians are wiser than to allow fraud's passed off as saints to deceive them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by pekeyim: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

but buhari sworn an affidavit that the nigerian army has his certificates. nigerian army until now claimed all the serving army officers and retired army officers had a copy of their certificates in their files. the army should tell us why they made a u-turn on what they claimed earlier.

only WAEC can clear this controversy. they should fish out buhari's record and reveal it to the news media. INEC has already proven to us that they are incompetent. this simply means they don't verify the certificates presented by presidential aspirants.

how did buhari participate in the past elections?

From what i've read the electoral act was amended just a few years ago.

Buhari swore that the "Original " of His documents are with the Military.

The Military earlier stated that they do not keep "Original " documents of Officers, they only keep "copies" i.e photocopies and said If, Buhari should request for them they'll hand him these copies.

Yday the Nigerian Army showed all the documents that were in their possession and the "WASC" was never recorded nor probably submitted and they've sent Him all the copies of Buhari's document to Him as requested.

It's not the duty of INEC to do these checks.

INEC's Job is to paste these documents and for the public to scrutinise and bring anything that's "false" to their notice. That is why these forms have been made public and pasted outside all INEC Offices across the Federation.

If you are a PDP - Journalist You can make money by digging up WASCs records of 1961, which i'm sure someone is doing.

Or if You are an APC apologist- it's to do the "Needful" to the WASCs records office. If you get me!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by ncChigo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I pity that guy above me.

Can you allow a doctor without qualification to carry out a surgery on you?

Buhari should be stripped of all his honours and sent to jail for deceiving Nigerians since 1961. :-/

is it not in this same country that nigerians have been crying that we place too much emphasis on paper qualification?

as an employer of labour i'll employ an illiterate over a phd holder if i believe he'll deliver on the job.

its that simple.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by olu77(m): 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
gboss4sure:

Ah! ah! ah! Look at this confident liar embarassed how could you have spent 15 years working hard to obtain certificates and yet you wrote the trash above. Where are the certificates? You must upload them today or post them to premium times for us to download.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is a fraud, period! This will be the biggest political scandal of all time in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by jmaine: 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
coogar:

i dunno why it's taken nigerians so long to figure this out. nigerians should storm the WAEC office in their millions & demand buhari's certificate. i am sure jonathan's cronies in the army stole that certificate from his file.

You can't make an headway without certain details, now that he has provided some meat to his case, things will become easier in demanding answers from WAEC.

I don't believe anyone stole his credentials as alleged by you, so far we have had various versions as to why he couldn't provide proof of his WASC cert.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by esoboy875(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
jmaine:

Imagine the dullard talking about thinking with the brain . . . .lolz
Its well.
Re: Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari by dennismukoro(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
if he didnt use waec. were is the one copy attach to the document. as listed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg / IPOB Members Searching Buses For Hausas To Kill In Aba (Video) / Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Said He Should Sell Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.