Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army (69144 Views)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by hardestyoung(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
FFK will soon be like "I don't believe that certificate, the general should show us his secondary school uniform and sandals". grin
Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by debo07(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
mecusbosco:

So after ranting, where is the certificate?
go inside d ocean to check it since u want to see it cos I can see u are blind to see wots been posted.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by yomanovic: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
smh. is this the certificate? buhari is really a semi illiterate.

Are you literate? What's your definition of 'literate'? Is your statement 'a semi illiterate' a correct expression? What exactly are your points self? Oh! You think the fact that you earn a Doctorate Degree in Zoology makes you literate?

I think its high time we made ourselves understand that literacy is no more the ability to read and write. Its a thing of the mind which must show in the way you think, talk and live.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
But I can see NECO in the result,was there NECO examination in 1961? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by hardestyoung(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mediocrity is when u ask ur govt 2account for over 200 missing Chibok girls but instead they go looking for a 1961 WAEC Certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by dayosaurus(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
kay1one:
More.

bloody fool it was issued today, see the date on the stamp
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by yungcyrus(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
debo07:
I just don't know how some people will be so stupid believing dat GMB has no cert.A former army commandant? A former minister for petroleum? A former NNPC chairman? A former PTDF chairman? A major General? And most importantly a former Head of state of Federal republic of Nigeria.Some people are just fools... SAI BUHARI
no be Naija we dey? Wey student no go read but pass exam.....my friend no be U.s.a be this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by datribune: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
9jatatafo:
If the principal wrote a recommendation letter that Buhari will pass the said subjects, let's agreed that later passed the subjects now it is for Buhari tender WASC certificate for just verification in sane society this washing will not work. I still believe all these are gimmicks. After all there was a past Senate President with Toronto Certificate (DAGBO). So how can we trust this copies if they are not doctored?

Hahaha! There they go again. Tanoids d Pathological doubters dat said there was no abductions in chibok hav started on their usual ritual of doubt.
Seriously, 9jatatafo & other Tanoids, u might think about getting checked for ocd, "the doubters disease" b4 u run Unclad into d market square. Hahaha! 9jatatafo u need to get help & fast.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
D guy or lady claiming Buhari was in seat of power and cant do so without cert, Plssssssszzzzzzz wake up from ya academic slumber. Who ever told U dat some of d nuisances who are occupying d seat of power actually all went to school. Basically most of dem bought their certificates to be where they are. As for Buhari who was recommended with d prophetic promise that he will come out with specified grades before he ventured into d army is a confused being. Whether Na WASC or WAEC, he should show us his certificates. As for being a one time president, if not for coup, d guy no fit to be president. Leave dat cock and bull story abt being at d helm of affairs with his certificates. Check dem out for police academy Abi Na military recruitment. Abegi!

But come to think of these things, Buhari has been silent since after he left office. He never contributed nothing to d improvement of Naija and all of a sudden wants to improve d well being of Naija. Nna, biko just dey rest as U dey since so that U can rest in peace.
God have mercy upon Naija!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
torkaka:

let me answer you, it is now apparent that most of us are not as educated as we think we are. What was released by Buhari's former school is his statement of result and not certificate, this means the school filled in his grades from the master list with their current template. They went ahead to attach the master list. . . . . .for those of you not familiar with a master list, it is the document waec sends to schools through which results are given, it is also the document waec uses to print certificates!!.......university of cambridge can easily be contacted to authenticate this document. . . . . . .so in a nutshell, the result the school released was done on their current template. . . . . .the real koko is the master list that was released, that master list is the master stroke!!!. . . . . .that school principal knows his onions!!

Your attempt to sound intelligent has indeed failed you... Please quit while you can. Per the "current" template, is "6" handwritten or is it part of the form template? Let us test your logic

In our current system, it is possible that an SS2 student can write the WAEC and pass or fail. Assuming it's a fail, they have the option of retaking the same exam in SS3. Now, if this is the case, if the student applies to a school and they asked "how many times did you write the exam"? The answer is two, right? If they request for a statement of results for the two exams, isn't it commonsense to show SS2 and SS3 results?

However, if the person passed the exam in SS2, is it commonsense to show the statement of SS2 only? Why state SS3 on the result when the person already passed beyond the class? Can you see my logic? The logic is simple: irrespective of whether a statement (summary) or not, the statement captures all relevant information for that given period and thus, identifies ALL examination details such as his name, the year (20 crossed out), center no. and exam no... My point is CLEAR: there wasn't any class 6 in the 60's and as such, they should show it accurately unless they are telling the public that there's something fishy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by M17: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
can HONEST NIGERIA ANSWER THIS QUESTION .

ON WHAT YEAR DID MINISTRY OF EDUCATION INTRODUCE 6334 SYSTEM OF EDUCATION IN NIGERIA AND I'M STILL NOW IN MY THIRTIES?

ON WHAT YEAR WERE KATSINA STATE CREATED ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
M17:

ON WHAT YEAR DID MINISTRY OF EDUCATION INTRODUCE 6334 SYSTEM OF EDUCATION IN NIGERIA AND I'M STILL NOW IN MY THIRTIES?

THANK YOU... SOMEONE WHO GETS IT.

The 6334 system I believe was adopted in the early 80's, I may be wrong but definitely not in the 60's.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Here2BustnScrew: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
hardestyoung:
Mediocrity is when u ask ur govt 2account for over 200 missing Chibok girls but instead they go looking for a 1961 WAEC Certificate.
Who masterminded the chibok girls stuff, is it not Buhari and co?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
AnanseK:

Why are you so worried, if your man is good people will vote for him.you don't win elections by mischief.
There is something called "common sense".
Research on it while I sleep.
Good Night.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by bolliejay(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=manny4life post=30006076]
Gbam!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by olas24u(f): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Buhari mentioned Shehu Yar ardua as his classmate in 1961...But Shehu Yardua was recruited into the Army 1959.In addition to that there was the attestation letter submitted to the Army stating expressly that Buhari will pass some subjects therefore it means he got into the Army without his WASC.So the question is did he write WASC in the Army and why the inconsistencies between Buhari's school attendances and Shehu's army recruitment??Anyways all of this won't stop his imminient defeat at this rate.

You cannot win were you are not popular unless you use force ,and then you can not govern by force.force. Abacha did that for only few years
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

Boss leave am abeg. Na fooidiot e be.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Skillz02(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
Still better than PhD holder who does not know that stealing is corruption

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Skillz02(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
Still better than PhD holder who does not know that stealing is corruption

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Howcomes(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
WE ONLY WONDER IF THE GOVERNMENT HAD COMMITTED A SIMILAR EFFORT GIVEN TO MALIGNING THE PERSON OF GENERAL BUHARI INTO FINDING THE CHIBOK GIRLS, MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO THEIR FAMILIES.

MY QUESTION: DOES ANYBODY STILL DISAGREE WITH ME THAT WE HAVE A VERY INEPT LEADERSHIP UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by manny4life(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
bolliejay:

you dont know what u talking about!

You will see 21/1/2015 if you check the date on the statement. GMB just collected the statement today hence the picture and the date. you guys are just making the general popular by the date.
Next pls!!!

Mr., I don't care about the date. A statement is as good as the information on it. If the content of the statement is false, the date is irrelevant. I am stating that the information on that statement is wrong and that's because the "class" is incorrect. Some are contending that Katsina wasn't created back then. Please face the information provided on the statement not the date. I don't care about the date.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Tibins(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
ichidodo:
Rubbish..Shehu Yardua was recrutired into the Army '59 and Buhari wants to tell us he and Yar ardua were classmates '61??..The more you look the less you see.

FABRICATED AND ASSEMBLED IN OLUWOLE, LAGOS. SHAME! WHEN SHEHU YARADUA WAS RECRUITED INTO THE ARMY IN 1957, GMB WO PASSED CLAIMED TO HAVE PASSED WASC IN 1961 SAID THEY CLASS MATES.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Tibins(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
Howcomes:
WE ONLY WONDER IF THE GOVERNMENT HAD COMMITTED A SIMILAR EFFORT GIVEN TO MALIGNING THE PERSON OF GENERAL BUHARI INTO FINDING THE CHIBOK GIRLS, MAYBE THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN RETURNED TO THEIR FAMILIES.

MY QUESTION: DOES ANYBODY STILL DISAGREE WITH ME THAT WE HAVE A VERY INEPT LEADERSHIP UNDER PRESIDENT JONATHAN?

YES YOU ARE THE MOST INEPT NIGERIAN.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by kay1one(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
dayosaurus:

bloody fool it was issued today, see the date on the stamp

So what has he been using to contest? Child of low lives!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by bigtt76(f): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
No bi today WAEC miracle centers begin exist for this country o grin see correct betting faaa grin

Monimatic:
[b] "BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
HAUSA/FULANI DON FINISH THIS COUNTRY.
PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES WILL BE PRESENTLY BE LAUGHING AT WE NIGERIANS OVER THIS KIND OF CERTIFICATE OR LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION THAT BUHARI'S FORMER PRINCIPAL WROTE TO THE ARMY
"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS"
WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME TB JOSHUA TO PROPHECIZE ABOUT BUHARI'S RESULT OR WHEN DID BUHARI'S PRINCIPAL BECOME A BOOKMAKER TO PREDICT BUHARI'S RESULT.
EVEN PREMIUM TIMES WHICH PEOPLE CALL A PRO APC MEDIA ORGANIZATION HAD TO COME CLEAN ON THIS ISSUE, COS THE LIES AND DECEITS OF BUHARI AND HIS CAMP JUST KEEP INCREASING EVERYDAY.

CHAI DIS COUNTRY TOO MUCH COMEDY N DRAMA grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL QUALIFICATION OF HAUSA/ FULANI IN THE MILITARY AND OTHER FEDERAL ESTABLISHMENTS SHOULD BE SCREENED AND VETTED, LARGE PERCENTAGE OF THEM DON'T HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER SUCH ESTABLISHMENT.

"BUHARI WILL PASS WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE WITH CREDITS IN ENGLISH , MATHS AND THREE OTHER SUBJECTS" ...........SIGNED PRINCIPAL
SINCE WE NOW KNOW "Buhari will pass WAEC", his campaign DG Rotimi Amechi and his party APC should quickly enroll him in a nearby school in Kastina for the upcoming WAEC examinations
LORD HAVE MERCY
HAUSA /FULANI DON FINISH US[/b]
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by udokpuenyi(m): 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari

Have you properly checked that document your posted online , in a normal and sane society not like ours, if Buhari claims that piece of shit to be his certificate in a competent law court , he is going straight to jail .

facts:

1.There is nothing like Kastina state in 1961
2. That picture is not 18years old boy and
3. NECO that was cancelled out was not in existence by 1961, even me that is not up to 40years did not write NECO etc.

We want a changed and better society yet at the same time we sentimentally support and condone immorality,
Positive changed is still very very far to happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by M17: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
manny4life:

THANK YOU... SOMEONE WHO GETS IT.

The 6334 system I believe was adopted in the early 80's, I may be wrong but definitely not in the 60's.

thank you bro .

there was nothing like state in Nigeria until after the civil war .

muritala muhamad created the state's out of the then former region .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by datribune: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
M17:

Hahahaha see who is talking. Lol first work on ur own grammar. Pot calling kettle black. *dodges d grammatical bombs* kikikikiki
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by 1stola: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
You must be a complete móron
Oya go and ask your nonentity illiterate grand father and father their primary school certificate.
Rapid clueless PDPíg. Documents of early 1960s looking like that and you're still senseless to use your diseased brain. smh!
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by hardestyoung(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice one, if by any chance you can think. Don't you know if buhari have anything to do with Boko Haram, PDP wouldn't have used that against him. Guy get sense
Here2BustnScrew:

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by Acidosis(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Kororugged:
This is a very very sad day for Jonathanians. The General has been vindicated!

This goes to show that having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent. They spread lies about the General and now they have been put to shame.

Some PDP are even questioning the authenticity of the released WASC from his secondary school. What they forget is that all WASC results in those days are placed in a repository in Cambridge and Oxford.

Sai Buhari, we cant wait for Febuhari

You uploaded a fake was wassce result bros. How can Buhari's 70 year old passport photograph appear on a result he claimed he wrote some 50+ years ago??

You people are bunch of stark illiterates. **spits on APC and their fraudulent presidential vagabond**

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army by stallion2: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
if nigeria army really used these pieces of paper as certificates for recruiting muhammad buhari,so the question now is had there not been minimum requirements for recruitment into the nigeria army ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / The Car That Took Desmond Elliot To His Inauguration / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.