Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives (41281 Views)

Man Curses Out Families Who Squander Money Sent Home By Relatives Living Abroad / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank / My Horrible Experience When My Relatives Came To Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:
typical obamacare welfare african... keep digging..... I just hope you'll run promos" fûck once get $2 off successive fúcks"

You sound like a racist white Republican.

Who is the Family mod?

4 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by wierdpsycho: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
MissMeiya:

You sound like a racist white Republican.

Who is the Family mod?
you dumbo blacks know nothing but pop out little rug rats like sick hedge hogs...... and here u all are complaining about leeches.... you guys are the biggest leeches... Uncle sam is constantly taxing hardworking dudes just to save your pesky butts... stop complaining..asian blokes work twice as hard and still send moola in large quants

5 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by Champella(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Champele:
I spend six months in prison for swissland before i could be able to make call from prison.Could you believe that on top my situation i have to send 50k for my granny's burial.Im still baffled at that.

Choi Broz! Na small remain you for don get the same username with me o. Na wa o! How you dey sha?
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by sanmibukunmi: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Na the same toto wey I get the woman get o. grin
I go do asssshawo finish, come take my money dash "CHRISTIAN husband and wife plus DOZENS OF FRESSSSH FRUITS make dem come go give 10% to one TB JOSHUA MOFO abi? cheesy

Na dem go first spit for my face as dem dey marsssssh go HEAVIIIN. My and OBJ go they beg dem for water by the gate of hell! grin

Omo! See GOBE!!!! AYAKATAAAAAAAA!!!! grin

grin grin grin.lol abeg no make me fall from chair with laff
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:
you dumbo blacks know nothing but pop out little rug rats like sick hedge hogs...... and here u all are complaining about leeches.... you guys are the biggest leeches... Uncle sam is constantly taxing hardworking dudes just to save your pesky butts... stop complaining..asian blokes work twice as hard and still send moola in large quants

Eventually, a mod will get here. Until then...

It's the middle of the day on a Thursday, and you are trolling on a foreign website. You have bigger problems than black people. Go get a job.

Edit: "rug rats" and "bloke"
You're a Nigerian. Either you have deep-seated self-hatred issues, or you think this is what a white American sounds like. My advice still stands. To it, I add this: Seek psychiatric help.

8 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by SavageGarden(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
joshuaidibia:
cool
lol bro wats the name of this movie again? I love to see it a second time
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by wierdpsycho: 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
MissMeiya:

It's the middle of the day on a Thursday, and you are trolling on a foreign website. You have bigger problems than black people. Go get a job.

You're a Nigerian. Either you have deep-seated self-hatred issues, or you think this is what a white American sounds like. My advice still stands. To it, I add this: Seek psychiatric help.
why dont u seek psychiatric help for the invisible relatives bugging you broke-áss parents

2 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by ijechikky(f): 8:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
swezenberg:

You might even better off than the guy over there. Listen to this https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204755091134734
den he shud com bak home
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:

why dont u seek psychiatric help for the invisible relatives bugging you broke-áss parents

You're really frustrated. I truly hope life gets better for you, in all honesty.

1 Like

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by samtol4(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
pickabeau1:
Another avenue to hate on the 'poor' folks left in Nigeria by those opportuned to have being on the boat

What of those who spend their life savings to put you on that boat

wow nice words ...You are extremely intelligent !

3 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by wierdpsycho: 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
MissMeiya:

You're really frustrated. I truly hope life gets better for you, in all honesty.
keep praying for that $8/hr mcdonald job... who knows you might get lucky...... someone brings a topic and baaaaam!! you start flaring your obamacare infested guts

3 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by SavageGarden(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
MissMeiya:

He just said the truth why must ya'all complain typical African attitude you can't help people you tell them. I've got a white pal his mum n cousins keeps bugging him for cash he doesn't log on to the nearest white forum with this denigrating topic....Love ur own, regardless its not only Nigerians who face this problems its everywhere even if some like to take advantage of ur being overseas put them in their place in the most humble of ways n shut the hell up about it..Yes Asians work thrice as hard and still send chunks of mullar back home.....Happily. The black race is the "Greediest"

3 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by SavageGarden(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:
You nailed it Man! The Black Race is the "Greediest" and they're proud of it.
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
SavageGarden:
He just said the truth why must ya'all complain typical African attitude you can't help people you tell them. I've got a white pal his mum n cousins keeps bugging him for cash he doesn't log on to the nearest white forum with this denigrating topic....Love ur own, regardless its not only Nigerians who face this problems its everywhere even if some like to take advantage of ur being overseas put them in their place in the most humble of ways n shut the hell up about it..Yes Asians work thrice as hard and still send chunks of mullar back home.....Happily. The black race is the "Greediest"

You do realize no one is fooled by your second account, right? If you wanted to have a civil discussion, don't start by trolling.

I feel really really sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by samtol4(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
tociano009:
That is why I even deactivated my Facebook, I came to Germany not up to a year, person that never talk to me before start to ask me how I can help him to invitation letter,. Many things grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
to ask for invitational letter is not bad bros
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by wierdpsycho: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
SavageGarden:
You nailed it Man! The Black Race is the "Greediest" and they're proud of it.
I see alot of them and see how they are worse than Nigerians back home that they constantly belittle

1 Like

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by wierdpsycho: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
MissMeiya:

You do realize no one is fooled by your second account, right? If you wanted to have a civil discussion, don't start by trolling.

are you not ashamed already...lying just to belittle Nigerians in Nigeria......... you are the offspring of a forgiven undocumented immigrants who runs her mouth like a broken ghetto sewer pipe.

4 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by swezenberg(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
ijechikky:
den he shud com bak home

That means you don't want him to hustle. Everyone here keeps trying dear. We are full of hope, you know now
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by samtol4(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
studio14:
There's nothing like spiritual attack/winch, my cousin came home from Europe and was sick, for his family to take him to hospital they refused because they made up their mind it was winch, he later died, pls you are in developed world while still thinking like village man?
Oga you are wrong ....although everything is not spiritual attacks But tHERE IS WITCHCRAFT ATTACK WELL UNDERSTOOD BY D BLACK RACE
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
samtol4:
Oga you are wrong ....although everything is not spiritual attacks But tHERE IS WITCHCRAFT ATTACK WELL UNDERSTOOD BY D BLACK RACE
your wrong this is 2015 21st century what's difference between you and your grandpa ?
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by teeghurl(f): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
drnoel:

That's the spirit. That's what nigerians abroad would never understand. I met a nigerian living abroad in lagos during xmas. Men u need to see the escalade jeep he was driving in Nigeria. We got talking and he gave me so much scopes and hyps. All thru this guy didn't know I too didn't live in Nigeria. Funny enof, I met him again in a friends house after I returned and found out he was just a janitor. So I asked him how he came about all those effects in naija. He told me he had to save for 8 years but still couldn't save enof so he took a bank loan. I was completely shocked. All cos he wanted to impress his relatives.
Can you imagine that Until pple learn how to live for themselves wtout impressing any1, their friends, foes and families will continue to demand from them na. Maga must pay grin
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by SavageGarden(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:
I see alot of them and see how they are worse than Nigerians back home that they constantly belittle
its utter madness "feeling ontop of the world kinda thing" like its only nigerians who live overseas there are those abroad who even ask for money from those here! Sum Nigerians are truly sick redundant rags. Imagine the level of exaggeration on this topic... feeling pompous n all of that nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by tzoracle: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:

America was built on black sweat,and as for asians better job opportunities.Give a black niggga that sort of opportunity and watch him own a fortune 500 company

1 Like

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by ijechikky(f): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
swezenberg:

That means you don't want him to hustle. Everyone here keeps trying dear. We are full of hope, you know now
yes i knw
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by tzoracle: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
wierdpsycho:

Bro inasmuch that I don't support the belittling,we are better off all round,if you doubt wait till after feb 14

2 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by SavageGarden(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
MissMeiya:

Start with feeling sorry for yourself ma'am. You reek of low IQ. A second account Is that the conclusion you reach Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly
producing oxygen so you can breathe. I
think you owe it an apology. And thumbs up to the senseless mod who pushed this to the front page to have Nigerians abroad ridicule Nigerians in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
To the mod who hid the first couple of posts from the loser above me, you missed a few on this page. It starts with the "dumbo blacks" one.

Thank you.
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by otiigba1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
yes i give every time i go to naija, i give every body even people i do not know, and for some reason i could not stop giving, perharps because i pity them or because i can afford to ,

1 Like

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by tzoracle: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
fabiano09:
look at all of dem,shame on all of you complaining,if you notice dey are mostly ibo n few yorubas. Its a culture,some of you were sent abroad by pains frm dose relatives you so despise now,if its so bad out dere y dont you go back to naija?! I have friends dt ar abroad,dia family sold dia lands n even borrowed money to sponsor dem abroad and you hv d effrontery to say dey r disturbin you. Try dt in some families u go see pepper!. That is why i like the edo pple,wateva dey can do,dey will do. Any money i make i will send for my people because you will not live foreva overseas. Even if you die dere na dem go bury u. I know your types complaining,all dis janitors and burger joints workers. Rubbish.

Even if we are burger joint workers and janitors we aspire to attain greater heights. We can't do that without capital,and this keeps happening if we don't have savings,I personally know of a yoruba guy in texas who worked for eight years at kfc,he saved every single penny he earned and now owns his own food chain. Family should understand that we have to make a living too

3 Likes

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by eneres: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
hardbody:

LOL. Where I come from, every end of year, we compare notes with the guys abroad and so far we are doing better than most if not all of them, so none of these issues arise. Apart from the older generation that hit it big (my uncle who is in Houston and was already large before he traveled and continued doing well, employing oyinbos in his companies both in Nigeria and abroad) and a few others in his category, all my school and classmates are still struggling to make an impact. It was severally a point of discussion as we were hanging out this xmas. We point at their parents dilapidated houses begging for retouch and renovations, you cant see the one they have built for themselves, they bring in one Tokunbo car that they sell when they are done in the Villa, they are stingy with buying booze (we the locals declare for all as many times as they want). All we see around them are large sporting wears with big canvass and a lot of wanna wanna gonna gonna.

Like i said, where i come from...
l like where you come from already
Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by otiigba1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
M4gunners:
If you tell them one day you are married to oyibo or you have a Child with Oyibo,and you reduce your spending on them, the next you will hear is that ""He/She has forgotten us because of Oyibo.
gbam! grin same here

1 Like

Re: Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives by otiigba1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nicemoc:

Ask them o. I know of a family that sold their lands just to send their son abroad. The guy got there and forgot about his family. He doesn't call them and when they call him, he doesn't pick their calls. They are not even asking for money, they are begging him to keep in touch
perharps he is struggling to make ends meet or in jail, its not that he is ignoring their calls undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / Fifteen Stupid Things A Wife Can Do To Mess Up Her Marriage!!! / Friends Mourn As 26-year-old Lady Dies Months After Her Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.