Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (39387 Views)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by otigbagba: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
Dannyset:
Many of these people are those that hav fed fat on GEJ, and are desperately trying to save their asss from the whip of GMB when he eventually come in as the President. One thing that they've forgotten so fast is that their image n brand goes beyond GEJ stay in Aso Rock. What they will sell to us after then is what we are waiting for. THIEVES
u summarised it. Sammy Okposo...another business man..Jonathan praise leader masquerading as a gospel artist. .only in Nigeria she .their stomach is their god

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dandydrey(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Youngzedd:
Is this guy a Nigerian or from Burkina Faso

He is just there vomiting trash as if his vote will count.

If you check wella, he may not have Voter's card. This is my problem with PDP e-warriors.

Walk out of thread.

Drags u back...
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by magicalmykel(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello nairalanders this is an urgent plea for your support. We need your votes to take our cutie OLAJIDE NATHANIEL ALUFA to the final 10 of the cussons baby moments competition. Click the link below
www.cussonsbabymoments.com/top20
Click the like button UNDER his picture not above pls. We have just 3 days to deadline. Pls ladies and gentlemen it will take you 2 minutes to vote for him. Thanks as you vote.‎
Thank you

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by UnimkeAk(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
etimek:
MR SAMMY OKPOSO. I SUGGEST THATYOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH FILLED WITH TOBACCO STAINED TEETH.
YOU SMOKE GANJA. YOU DRINK KAI KAI.YOU ARE A HELPLESS WOMANISER. YET YOU SINGIN CHURCH. ANYWHERE YOU SHARE A LOT IN COMMON WITH JONATHAN

Yh you know him damn too well.

But nobody knows you nigga.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by damogul: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=20pt]sammie okposo is a monstrously depraved coccydynia and a debased air-polluting mean-spirited poltroon[/size]

[b]AND THAT IS MY PARTING SHO[/b]T.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Oceemo(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol all na for d pocket if n a me get chance 2 get that clueles one ear I go even sing pass this so sonnY ride on na d pay matter. See as u don d chop saTAN money don d fat every where. And those girls for choir wey u d mess they life up wetin BABA God go come do u now. Oloshi. Abeg GMB till sonny okposo turn white.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Ebubemg(m): 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fake certificate

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by afbstrategies: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wasn't he the one that allegedly was abusing his wife or girlfriend? Now he is recommending that a general and future president be flogged. Does flogging and abusing people run in his family? They will lock you up and throw away the key. Be quiet, Sammie!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=18pt]ah ah we don catch them
so sammie okposo is one of these tanants destroying these boards with nonsense grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Who is Sammy Okposo... I've neva heard of him... And he was a musician... Ikanbelievit... Broke ass idiot... If u need money, campaign 4 Mr clueless directly, u will have ur on share frm de N21b... Hungry bat
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
BULLHARI should be jailed for this..
Because, if he were to be in POWER he would do same..
In fact , he is the MOST CORRUPT , following these manipulations..

THANK GOD FOR this 2015...
Some of us have always held him at high esteem..
How did he gain entry into the military and became so powerful to head the supreme military council..and consequently head of state..?
FEAR Fulani oooo

I guess he gained entry into the military, with just a WRITTEN NOTE from the sultan then
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xreal: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abeg keep shut.

You this pompous mumu.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by damogul: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Yh you know him damn too well.

But nobody knows you nigga.

Dude I know Sammie well enough and his person stinks to the high heavens. he drinks and womanizes as if it was going out of fashion. While at house on the rock he almost ended that ministry because he couldnt keep his sh/it in his pants. The guy isnt even worth being listened to. Even His gospel tracks lack spiritual presence because he is all about the money and entertainment. His name should be Sammie Oko and not Sammie Okposo
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by gdamola(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wat is wrong wit dis bald headed guy sam okposie or wat is ur name self..I know U are trying to gain popularity..See hin head..Ode buruku..U are as foolish as GEJ..Okposie u are not even updated...U actually deserve 1000 strokes of cain 4 saying wat u don't know.Oponu...GMB until Patience Jonathan can express herself fluently.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by vanen2: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
saasala:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4JONQV06tW8/VMEl3C91NsI/AAAAAAAACwc/bDopqa28aVo/s1600/Sammie-Okposo.jpg[/img]

See what he posted on Instagram below..

"From perjury to forgery: Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged. Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums.

Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC! It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974! So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf "

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/sammie-okposo-says-buhari-should-be.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1
if he wins, sorry Sammy.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xreal: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Who is Sammy Okposo... I've neva heard of him... And he was a musician... Ikanbelievit... Broke ass idiot... If u need money, campaign 4 Mr clueless directly, u will have ur on share frm de N21b... Hungry bat

Don't mind him.

He is from same region as Ebele...they have same reasoning.

Clueless.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Doyin2(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
The best way to conclude that a document is fake is to confirm from the issuer.Any person that believes otherwise must also be a lunatic.Those analysing a mere statement of result that was issued by the school on January 21,2015,also need their brain examined for lunacy.A statement of result is just like a letter to confirm the original result, in this case, that was issued by Cambridge.Any perceived omission or commission in a confirmatory letter or statement of result,does not make it fake or forged!

We need to vote out this useless PDP so that Nigeria can have peace and be great again!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
I still don't trust buhari's scul that presented the certificate. Neco started in 1999 so ow come neco is written and then crossed out in the certificate that was supposedly issued in 1961? yet som1 is sayn it wasn't forged? He failed mathematics but got A1 in physics, ow was dat possible? Both calculation subjects!
Also, buhari was about 19 years old when he wrote the exam, so how come he is looking 35 in the purported passport on the certificate issued in 1961. Also the picture isn't a real passport but a cropped image of him being snapped with his right shoulder tilted backwards about 10 degrees. Shey people wey wan forge certificate nor get sense ni?

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by NAJALYN: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am in total support. He should be thrashed.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't listen to these no nothing Nigerian artists to form my opinion. Okposo or whatever his name is should concentrate on his meaningless music career than delving into the world of politics.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Eyepencil: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:
See the dirty ugly fool with rotten teeth asking someone old enough to be his uncle to be flogged

Useless monkey
24 STROKES!! grin grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Scary dude! Go to court or STFU!!!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Change2015(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
*yawn*
House on the rock no dey feed you again? Mtcheeeeeew

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by MILITIOLEGAL(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sammie okposun or wateva he calls himself. U dare open your godforsaken mouth and utter trashes to an #ARMY #GENERAL? I Bet u will spend the rest of your life in #KIRIKIRI come June 2015 after he has been sworn in
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dustydee: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
We need to flog Sammie for his inability to conduct a simple research.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Eyepencil: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
LOL...SEE DIS ABOKII FOLLOW DEY TALK SMH! grin grin, DAT GUY GO FIT FEED U REACH 100YRS EVEN IF U DECIDE NT TO DIE AGAIN. SHOE MAKER cheesy cheesy
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by iphedahyor(m): 10:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
@all GMBians,you all need not argue,if PDP should go ahead do the needful provided their claim is true...why wait??
And again,who is Sammy Okposowho is he??...he's nobody to me and obvious has no say.A choir master who impregnated virtually all the female choirs?....he's dumb #wackSong Maker
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dre11(m): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
RichDad1:
The same Sammy Okposo that Impregnate two choir members from his former church?
I laugh is Swahili

Its him oooo

And he wants to teach me morality and upright

A complete phool saying he will flog a whole General of the army
A whole people general

The guy need to be put in cell for those words he wrote up there
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by willorie(f): 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
If them no talk about u then u're nobody #2face cool

he is a nobody yet una no fid stop tagging his name, some dey even remix his name self

all dis bcus People Deceiving Party ( PDP ) dem know say dem don dey lose in everything

secondly, person / party don dey make Gej sweat
him dey even air out wetin him no suppose air for public self
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Doyin2:
The best way to conclude that a document is fake is to confirm from the issuer.Any person that believes otherwise must also be a lunatic.Those analysing a mere statement of result that was issued by the school on January 21,2015,also need their brain examined for lunacy.A statement of result is just like a letter to confirm the original result, in this case, that was issued by Cambridge.Any perceived omission or commission in a confirmatory letter or statement of result,does not make it fake or forged!

We need to vote out this useless PDP so that Nigeria can have peace and be great again!
Wait na b4 u start using impulsive words on people u don't know. If it was this easy to come up with the certificate why file for an affidavit in the court instead of getting his statement of result from his scul or cambridge? Think na. U claimed to misplace ur birth certificate but its being requested for where u working, since u dnt av it, u get an affidavit. But come, if u really had access to a photocopy of ur certificate why file for affidavit then?
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Ekaka1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
etimek:
MR SAMMY OKPOSO. I SUGGEST THATYOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH FILLED WITH TOBACCO STAINED TEETH.
YOU SMOKE GANJA. YOU DRINK KAI KAI.YOU ARE A HELPLESS WOMANISER. YET YOU SINGIN CHURCH. ANYWHERE YOU SHARE A LOT IN COMMON WITH JONATHAN

Address the Issue. Sammie has WAEC.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dre11(m): 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
prettyboi1989:
I still don't trust buhari's scul that presented the certificate. Neco started in 1999 so ow come neco is written and then crossed out in the certificate that was supposedly issued in 1961? yet som1 is sayn it wasn't forged? He failed mathematics but got A1 in physics, ow was dat possible? Both calculation subjects!
Also, buhari was about 19 years old when he wrote the exam, so how come he is looking 35 in the purported passport on the certificate issued in 1961. Also the picture isn't a real passport but a cropped image of him being snapped with his right shoulder tilted backwards about 10 degrees. Shey people wey wan forge certificate nor get sense ni?

Just show how ignorant you are

Google up statement of result and digest it content
Then google up certificate and know the difference

By then your ignorance would have being cured
When we back someone...... We don't follow that person blindly but with our eyes wide open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Adekunle Gold Are Sickle Cell Aid Ambassadors / Ban Open Grazing, Lose 2023 Presidency, Fulani Groups Threaten South / Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.