Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! (4336 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

No! You can't expect me to start hanging out with a random guy I met online

That's what people do nowadays. You never know. It could be a wonderful story for your kids. Lol!
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

No! You can't expect me to start hanging out with a random guy I met online

Random guys indeed. lipsrsealed
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by kachnov(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
OP why didn't she call you back??
Don't give us that "my friend told me that " B.S

OK on a more serious note,a million things could have happened,maybe she got waylaid,robbed,flat ba3,police ,tripped on a toad and the phone fell into the lagoon,etc hey am juz saying..cheesy
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Beamborla(f): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
Smh, nah ur type dey give 35 excuses in 10 seconds just to cover up a lie
Not fair sad
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maamin:
If She Doesn't Msg Or Call You After A Date In Nigeria!

Just delete her number and break the sim angry

Delete her number? Yes!
Breck the Sim? Heck no!! I'll prolly have other girls i could call.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

That's what people do nowadays. You never know. It could be a wonderful story for your kids. Lol!

No joor!
I must be very familiar with Anybody I want to hangout with
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

Even when a dude sends em PM they ignore and start playing 'hard to get' thinking its all about asking em to dat u. Not all dudes who sends pm are really interested in dating. Some just wanna have convo
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
kachnov:
OP why didn't she call you back??
Don't give us that "my friend told me that " B.S

OK on a more serious note,a million things could have happened,maybe she got waylaid,robbed,flat ba3,police ,tripped on a toad and the phone fell into the lagoon,etc hey am juz saying..cheesy

I am dead serious. It just came out of a.conversation with a bunch of friends. The girls i date always call back because I aim to please. tongue tongue

yeah! All dat happened but yet she sends a text msg d next day saying "hey, hope you got home safe YESTERDAY?"
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Beamborla(f): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

She better snap out of it and recognise she just had an amazing date. angry
It's not her fault you were just too awesome(amazing) she couldn't help it
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by kachnov(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

I am dead serious. It just came out of a.conversation with a bunch of friends. The girls i date always call back because I aim to please. tongue tongue

yeah! All dat happened but yet she sends a text msg d next day saying "hey, hope you got home safe YESTERDAY?"
Busted...I knew it was you .Don't be pained ,guess she doesn't want to come across as being needy abi na rushy(if there's any word like that)
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

No joor!
I must be very familiar with Anybody I want to hangout with

Hmm! I agree with u but Ya ex and friends were once strangers. Soo heey!! Hanging out with strangers can't be dat bad. I wouldn't do it tho. Just defending people who do. Lol.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beamborla:

It's not her fault you were just too awesome(amazing) she couldn't help it

hahahah. This girl is a joker. Sooo am so awesome that she ended up in a coma?
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

Hmm! I agree with u but Ya ex and friends were once strangers. Soo heey!! Hanging out with strangers can't be dat bad. I wouldn't do it tho. Just defending people who do. Lol.

It is bad o. What If you start hanging out serial killer? undecided
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Beamborla(f): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

hahahah. This girl is a joker. Sooo am so awesome that she ended up in a coma?
Maybe grin
Love coma
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wetin dis one dy talk?
u give her credit? undecided

u mean recharge card?? Babe 4get una no go care to call, text jare even of him load 5,000 credit on top una phone.

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
I agree 100%
calling him will not make you look cheap.
what's cheap sef

I love girls with reasonable thought and my friend u just prove 2 me ur dat kinda girl.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Even when a dude sends em PM they ignore and start playing 'hard to get' thinking its all about asking em to dat u. Not all dudes who sends pm are really interested in dating. Some just wanna have convo

I agree!! Some just think you could be cool and that's it. But girls just judge way too quick.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
[i][/i]
kachnov:

Busted...I knew it was you .Don't be pained ,guess she doesn't want to come across as being needy abi na rushy(if there's any word like that)

its the principle tho! After all that crazy driving in a place like lagos or abuja for example. A simple text to ensure u got home safe wont hurt! Being polite is different from being needy.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

It is bad o. What If you start hanging out serial killer? undecided

As for online daters

if we play the "WHAT IF" game...we would be talking forever. Sooo many WHAT IFs!!! You have to take a chance while being careful..you never know these days grin.

As for me.

I agree with you. there is no way I would be caught doing that. Hanging out with a stranger. People are crazy these days.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beamborla:

Maybe grin
Love coma

May the devil not lead us into some love Coma! angry
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

I agree!! Some just think you could be cool and that's it. But girls just judge way too quick.

All is well my brother
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Beamborla(f): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

May the devil not lead us into some love Coma! angry
Amen o!
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by filani(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
@ topic

We need more clarity! Is this a first date or third date or what? Depending on the level of interaction between them this question will have two different answers.

As for me, I am willing to let it slide if such occur after a first date but if a girl did call me after the first date to ask after me , she would score very highly in my approval ratings smiley
However if a girl didn't bother to call after the third date, that will be a major thumbs down for her!

My personal rule is that the girl should initiate and pay for the third date. Any girl who has an issue with that is just hanging with you for trips and a free meal.
Making it clear that you expect her to initiate and pay for date number 3 is a good way to quickly weed out broke @ss chop and clean mouth girls.

Use this tactic my brothers and thank me later smiley
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wetin dis one dy talk?
u give her credit? undecided

Gold-digger alert

na xo u dey do?
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
filani:
@ topic

We need more clarity! Is this a first date or third date or what? Depending on the level of interaction between them this question will have two different answers.

As for me, I am willing to let it slide if such occur after a first date but if a girl did call me after the first date to ask after me , she would score very highly in my approval ratings smiley
However if a girl didn't bother to call after the third date, that will be a major thumbs down for her!

My personal rule is that the girl should initiate and pay for the third date. Any girl who has an issue with that is just hanging with you for trips and a free meal.
Making it clear that you expect her to initiate and pay for date number 3 is a good way to quickly weed out broke @ss chop and clean mouth girls.

Use this tactic my brothers and thank me later smiley

My thinking is simple. A girl should atleast do a courtesy call to see if you got home safe if you have to do the entire driving for the duration of the date while Considering the bad drivers, bad roads and all the bad things that can happen on nigerian roads. Think of a place like lagos! I don't think it should matter if it's the first or second date!

In nigeria With these parasites (girls) in circulation?? Good luck trying to get a girl to pay for a date. I have had a girl pay for a date but not under those conditions.

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Sometimes it is not their fault, some girls don't want to look cheap or too forward
calling 2 say ur home now makes one looks cheap chai!
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:

Seriously, you need to know how some girls think!
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Seriously, you need to know how some girls think!
cheap forming makes em cheaper sef lol
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by filani(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

My thinking is simple. A girl should atleast do a courtesy call to see if you got home safe if you have to do the entire driving for the duration of the date while Considering the bad drivers, bad roads and all the bad things that can happen on nigerian roads. Think of a place like lagos! I don't think it should matter if it's the first or second date!

In nigeria With these parasites (girls) in circulation?? Good luck trying to get a girl to pay for a date. I have had a girl pay for a date but not under those conditions.

@ Justmag

Like I said, it's a good way to weed out broke @ss chop and clean mouth gals. A balanced relationship is give and take, I spend on her she spends on me, it's 50-50 bro

P.S there are a few classy gals out there bro, she's making her money and is not interested in leeching on any guy. Trust me gals like that will have no issues with paying for a date. My cuz is dating one right now.

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:

Exactly!!! It's just a simple call or text ohhh!! but pride wont let some girls pick up a phone and then later they'll say "why are there no good men out there! !!" angry angry
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

Exactly!!! It's just a simple call or text ohhh!! but pride wont let some girls pick up a phone and then later they'll say "why are there no good men out there! !!" angry angry
lol walahi
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
cheap forming makes em cheaper sef lol

And they keep hoping for the guy to call, like a friend of mine did. She couldn't call a guy that took her out and she just kept disturbing the rest of us asking "that he should have called by now" but still she didn't call. It makes her looks stupidd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Allow This To Happen To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?(pics) / My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.