Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! (4363 Views)

When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos / When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
filani:

@ Justmag

Like I said, it's a good way to weed out broke @ss chop and clean mouth gals. A balanced relationship is give and take, I spend on her she spends on me, it's 50-50 bro

P.S there are a few classy gals out there bro, she's making her money and is not interested in leeching on any guy. Trust me gals like that will have no issues with paying for a date. My cuz is dating one right now.

Ohhh I agree with you. Thats the kind of girls i like. They exist and I have dated girls exactly like that and even some will stop you from paying for the date so you don't think they are cheap. But in nigeria though?? Girls like that are sooooo hard to find like the boko haram leader
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

And they keep hoping for the guy to call, like a friend of mine did. She couldn't call a guy that took her out and she just kept disturbing the rest of us asking "that he should have called by now" but still she didn't call. It makes her looks stupidd
lols funny...the guy won't respect her smiley how much airtime will it cost may God help us smiley
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by mrkay101(m): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
in summary our Nigerian girls lack courtesy..

there's nothing wrong in finding out if he got home safe or maybe calling to jst say u had a good time or to say good night

it doesn't really mata what... just call, we guys actually appreciate it.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
cheap forming makes em cheaper sef lol

@mirexx it's like one day I agree with you and the next day I don't but today you are on my page! Cheap forming makes them cheaper. U are so right!
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

And they keep hoping for the guy to call, like a friend of mine did. She couldn't call a guy that took her out and she just kept disturbing the rest of us asking "that he should have called by now" but still she didn't call. It makes her looks stupidd

seee! That's pride right there. She is probably used to desperate guys who would call in a heartbeat. Now real brother showed up and she doesn't know what to do with him.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
mrkay101:
in summary our Nigerian girls lack courtesy..

there's nothing wrong in finding out if he got home safe or maybe calling to jst say u had a good time or to say good night

it doesn't really mata what... just call, we guys actually appreciate it.

Exactly! Even if he was an ASSSS. Just be nice and call. It would only take a min of your EXPENSIVE airtime.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

seee! That's pride right there. She is probably used to desperate guys who would call in a heartbeat. Now real brother showed up and she doesn't know what to do with him.

Yeah! We told her she is going to loose him, but God saved her sha, the guy likes her. And there are lots of people here on nairaland who form what they are not! I don't know why
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

@mirexx it's like one day I agree with you and the next day I don't but today you are on my page! Cheap forming makes them cheaper. U are so right!
jeez! which day me n u no angry on top sumfin
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
lols funny...the guy won't respect her smiley how much airtime will it cost may God help us smiley

They feel we are suppose to live through this "girl code" like we shouldn't contribute to anything during the dates. That the guy should do the chasing and all that
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by filani(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

@ rubey

Stupid is just the word! The last time I checked a phone let's you make a call to someone you actually want to speak with ,not just to receive calls from them :/
I suspect that Guy is one of us who has wised up and is not interested in 'chasing', better things to do with his time and energy!

2 Likes

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Yeah! We told her she is going to loose him, but God saved her sha, the guy likes her. And there are lots of people here on nairaland who form what they are not! I don't know why

That's good for her. I believe that As we grow older we will slowly learn pride is meaningless and We will learn to put our pride under the table and our hearts on top the table for someone willing and able to appreciate you properly!

Damn too deep. lipsrsealed
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
filani:

@ rubey

Stupid is just the word! The last time I checked a phone let's you make a call to someone you actually want to speak with ,not just to receive calls from them :/
I suspect that Guy is one of us who has wised up and is not interested in 'chasing', better things to do with his time and energy!

Mr "one of us" he still call back later that day tongue
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by mrkay101(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

Exactly! Even if he was an ASSSS. Just be nice and call. It would only take a min of your EXPERIENCE airtime.

they don't know this
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
filani:

@ rubey

I totally agree with you. At some point in my life I used to chase women but the moment I stopped my phone call log changed! I kno that may sound really cocky but I SWEAR it's the truth.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

That's good for her. I believe that As we grow older we will slowly learn pride is meaningless and We will learn to put our pride under the table and our hearts on top the table for someone willing and able to appreciate you properly!

Damn too deep. lipsrsealed

Really deep!
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Really deep!

Lol.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by filani(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Mr "one of us" he still call back later that day tongue

@ rubey

Didn't you say it yourself 'God saved her sha' lucky for her that this guys 'tolerance' level is still high but if she had been with a guy who has enough 'battle scars' from playing hard to get gals, she will wait for his call from now till the second coming!
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by filani(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:

I totally agree with you. At some point in my life I used to chase women but the moment I stopped my phone call log changed! I kno that may sound really cocky but I SWEAR it's the truth.

@ justmag

That's because you decided to STOP giving yourself away CHEAPLY ! You developed SELF RESPECT and stopped BEGGING for affection from gals.

Kudos to you Bro! Now go forth and teach your brothers still wallowing in the darkness of their own ignorance!

1 Like

Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
filani:

@ justmag

That's because you decided to STOP giving yourself away CHEAPLY ! You developed SELF RESPECT and stopped BEGGING for affection from gals.

Kudos to you Bro! Now go forth and teach your brothers still wallowing in the darkness of their own ignorance!

lmaoo! YES SIR!!! will get right ok on that.i am on the "know thy worth page! !"
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by kachnov(m): 10:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:
[i][/i]

its the principle tho! After all that crazy driving in a place like lagos or abuja for example. A simple text to ensure u got home safe wont hurt! Being polite is different from being needy.
Dude you still on this ?,anyways forgive her and be the bigger man,some girls are uncouth and naive.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by mirexxx(f): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

They feel we are suppose to live through this "girl code" like we shouldn't contribute to anything during the dates. That the guy should do the chasing and all that
guys don't av dat tym again. smiley
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
guys don't av dat tym again. smiley

Abi..
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by agrovick(m): 5:30am On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
wetin dis one dy talk?
u give her credit? undecided
Seriously?
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2015
agrovick:

Seriously?
no, jokingly undecided
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2015
Beamborla:

Not fair sad
Oya sorrysmiley

but nah u cause am sha
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Beamborla(f): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Oya sorrysmiley

but nah u cause am sha

I read only the sorry part.
You are forgiven
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by Tallesty1(m): 9:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Beamborla:

I read only the sorry part.
You are forgiven
lols.....

Thanks
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by TrishaP(f): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Expectation hurts. Well no matter what i think the person should have shown a little appreciation by calling. You could have called too, to know if the person was really caught up with something.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 10:15am On Jan 24, 2015
TrishaP:
Expectation hurts. Well no matter what i think the person should have shown a little appreciation by calling. You could have called too, to know if the person was really caught up with something.

Mmmmmmm hold up! If i drop you off at your front and I did all the driving. What d heck am I calling you for?? She better pick up that phone n call or that brother is gone.
Re: If She Doesn't Msg Or Calls You After A Date In Nigeria! by justmag(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

Ohhh naa! Who said that? Its 2015!! Things have changed tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do I Look Like Ini Edo? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.