Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (77491 Views)

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by fuckerholic(m): 2:18am On Jan 24, 2015
simplemach:
They keep all the money on them at home,
Come hungry,
Make their hair look rough,
Keep their good fones and come with the problematic ones,
Chatter a whole keke expecting that you pay when they arrive.
E.t.c.

Chaii oboy you garit ! ! !
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Missy89(f): 2:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Stop dating a pepper/alubosa seller.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

@ your dp, you mentioned you are going to be blunt

"@ your dp" is wrong as an english student.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by fuckerholic(m): 2:25am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
ahn ahn tosyn is suppose 2 make d counter thread na

Oohh mirexxx...the cuttest !

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by MadCow1: 2:43am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
The only thing I do whenever I am going to my bf's house is:
Plan to sleep over wink

32 Boyfriends liked this comment.. grin

I just made it 33..
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by MadCow1: 2:45am On Jan 24, 2015
classicB:

But you said no guy will see your pant until he pays d bride price. The only thing I do is to look good

So she goes without pant... Just boxers.

#EasyAccess..
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

@ on your dp signature , you mentioned you are going to be blunt
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 24, 2015
i still don't like APC and PDP
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by joyceok: 2:48am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
The only thing I do whenever I am going to my bf's house is:
Plan to sleep over wink
Choir leader and a pastors daughter commiting fucknication
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by MadCow1: 2:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Nairaland Romance section is a very weird place to be..

Smallies and Virgins all over the place.

That list resemble Wetin under-17 girls dey do.

At my age Na ehn girl go come my house unannounced? Even my security sef no go gree pass estate gate, talk less of reach my front door.

#this list is Juvenile to say the least.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by sage2(m): 2:56am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

I said boyfriend mumu! undecided

You are too beauriful to be talking like this, sweerie. You need a good fucckk to calm you down.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Bifwoli: 3:00am On Jan 24, 2015
I strongly hate #1...I mean if you're really hoping to be somebody's wife shouldn't you ALWAYS be clean?

It'd be very regrettable to later find out after marriage that someone was just being temporarily clean
just to hoodwink you or to "make the sale" but in reality they ain't clean.

That's why its always better to be "touchy feely" or catch them unprepared before you commit to marry someone to be sleeping in your bed otherwise you'll be stuck with a stinker.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by james1(m): 3:10am On Jan 24, 2015
That's right op and it look's like rubey was on her way to meet her bf in her profile pix.#fullof happiness maybe in anticipation of what will eventually.....
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by OGeeKush(m): 3:38am On Jan 24, 2015
another 10 list thread.... guess it will be the next stuff trending on twitter after hash tags
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by oloriadejoke(f): 3:39am On Jan 24, 2015
ityP:

real ladies won't be used to going to guys place in the first place
....well bro its possible u may not understand what I mean by (REAL) we both have them as men also.u may ask a well matured person or think deep very well...lolzz or u think sey na all those kika I dey talk
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 24, 2015
okomogo:

11. SOME PUT ON IRON PANTS, ESPECIALLY FIRST TIMERS
Pls,errrrm,what is iron pant again? shocked
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Damager:

attention seeking OAF
Bia nwoke m! Must you use the insult I used on my thread? Respect yaself o!
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by emmykk(m): 4:08am On Jan 24, 2015
owolawitola:
Not all girls o. I go to my bfs house with bathroom slippers grin
habatically
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by donbabade: 4:27am On Jan 24, 2015
I ve a question.
Is ur bf dull or a virgin?
Pls note. It isn't an insult. I'm just curious.

rubey:

And who says he will see my pants tongue
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by cutieberie1(f): 4:47am On Jan 24, 2015
adedayourt:

U wnt see tonto dicke sittin on seun's leg taking selfie tongue

lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by simplemach(m): 4:50am On Jan 24, 2015
ilovecritics:

This kind girl na special thunder go fire her left nyash undecided ..
i dey tell you.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 24, 2015
No wonder the badoo gurlz are the profit maker, they don't joke with business tongue
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Ewamoind(f): 5:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Add my frnd,she's interesting winkAdd my frnd,she's interesting
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Ewamoind(f): 5:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Add my frnd,she's interesting winkAdd my frnd,she's interesting. 30FFCD9C
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by NemzySeries(m): 5:58am On Jan 24, 2015
zick19:

u diz gal ehn, u don too dey lie nwadays..... Re u nt d one dat said u dnt visit guyz houz d oda day So, u've also graduated frm liars, u re nw a lion
no oooo,she b Lioness nw
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by lion042(m): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

You can't even try that with me because my house is not a church
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by stanza(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:08am On Jan 24, 2015
I seeeee!
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Rajjah(f): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2015
Well I dont do anytin xtraordinary wen goin to c him
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by crackhouse(m): 6:17am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

ur boyfriend fit see ur pants and that one no mean anything. It only make sense when he see ur pants and tear it. So seeing ur pants no be big deal, na to tear am be the koko.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Zammydagreat(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Lilamartedi am crushing on you baby
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Kath5kouture:

Pls,errrrm,what is iron pant again? shocked
does ones dey wld mess inside and it wld sound like 'dimkpauuuu'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.