Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (77537 Views)

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Nneka123:
yeah! angry, but it's cooled off now, rex.... got banned, i reported him grin
the things i see with guys on this nl is wen dey see u are beautiful,dey rain insults & call names like ashewo...dats why i hardly place my pics here.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

I want to use dis medium to admonish us dat d so called rubey is a guy! Boiz beware! Pls don't fall prey cos at d end "she" is going to ask for airtime. "She" is using anoda grls pic. Pls don't fall a victim...............
what is ur proof dat she is a guy?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Juliesexy(f): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2015
MrDojo:

LOoooooOL friends N well wishers... grin
grin
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by BotherMleeper(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
10 reasons why we have lists of 10 reasons for everything on nairaland

1. People want attention

2. People are incredibly lazy

3. They want likes from the opposite (or opposing) sex

4. No new buhari scandal to post, or FFK never credit account yet

5. They just got free 10mb and its not enough to watch online p0rn, so they make lists

6. They want to make front page

7. Unemployment

8. Nairaland mods are too lethargic to properly police the site so everyone does whatever they want

9. Celebs are yet to post new vanity selfies doing unbelievably banal things like taking a sh1t or just staring into space.

10. Posting in nairaland is free

And by the way, all 10 reasons above are why i posted this.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2015
donnypool:
i still don't like APC and PDP
then vote for KOWA party na...
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2015
cluksy:

iiinnnnaaa!!! Abah! 1-5 is for underage.

@Rubey = Sleep over = correct grin
But am sure thats wat most of them do even d over-aged mamas.lol
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by chucky234(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
The only thing I do whenever I am going to my bf's house is:
Plan to sleep over wink
I'm blind already, so can I stalk you?
Hmm now I fully understand why King Solomon had 3000 wives, angels lives among us.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by MrDojo(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Any babes who put on dirty undies even at home dey play with diseases.

Serz1
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Princecalm(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2015
owolawitola:
Not all girls o. I go to my bfs house with bathroom slippers grin
make i hear, unless you and your bf house is sharing the same fence.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2015
I PMed U. U cud also check my profile. cheesy

quote author=Juliesexy post=30079011] Lol. It's great. smiley[/quote]
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Walexsammy(m): 8:47am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Plan to sleep over wink
ah dey feel u babe
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Dammyllionaire(m): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Nneka123:
yup smiley

And why did you do that? What was his offence?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by owolawitola(f): 9:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Not at all o. I hav to take keke to get there. I just like bein comfortable. And am comfortable with him so why should i now dress to kill? My bathroom slippers is fine o
Princecalm:
make i hear, unless you and your bf house is sharing the same fence.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Juliesexy(f): 9:17am On Jan 24, 2015
nedu213:
I PMed U. U cud also check my profile. cheesy

quote author=Juliesexy post=30079011] Lol. It's great. smiley

I saw the notification for the pm. And check your profile, why?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Crixina(f): 9:37am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Plan to sleep over wink
you are on it sister!

Infact I do the opposite of most of those.
Abeg!sometimes he's like baby change this pant naw e don tear finish.Lolz
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
theorbiters:
Make I book space

20 taaazen naira to book space.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Crixina(f): 9:44am On Jan 24, 2015
simplemach:
They keep all the money on them at home,
Come hungry,
Make their hair look rough,
Keep their good fones and come with the problematic ones,
Chatter a whole keke expecting that you pay when they arrive.
E.t.c.
oga that one no be girlfriend naw,tell us who e be naw,you fit whisper am small.lol
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by femi4: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
when did you become (m)
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by dechandel(f): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2015
femi4:
when did you become (m)
Since yesterday grin
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by MrOlai: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2015
??
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Hypocrisy is when most guys here focus there attention on rubey when they would prefer a girl that can sleep over to the one that can't stay more than 4hrs.

Make una leave her alone! She has her life to lead! If she likes, she spend weeks, ewo lokan yin n be?

Guys being poke nosing and taking panadol untop another gal problem since 1800! Every page you click here, rubey is attacked and quoted!

mtchew!
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by mikkyword(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Plan to sleep over wink

I see you are the extreme kind of girls right I mean the marginal kind of girls.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by DeeBoiyy: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Since yesterday grin
hey bro
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by dechandel(f): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
hey bro
My guy grin grin
Whatsup na?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by DeeBoiyy: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
My guy grin grin
Whatsup na?
no p mehn. Just on a lowkey lately.

How paroles?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by lovespyc007: 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Midehi:

the things i see with guys on this nl is wen dey see u are beautiful,dey rain insults & call names like ashewo...dats why i hardly place my pics here.
am sorry bout dat dearie though I gat my eyes on u cos u r pretty cool
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Truckpusher(m): 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
My guy grin grin
Whatsup na?
Oh boy how far na ?
Make we run things na as you dun finish with your gender transplant come dey confuse join am. tongue
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by lovespyc007: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
owolawitola:
Not at all o. I hav to take keke to get there. I just like bein comfortable. And am comfortable with him so why should i now dress to kill? My bathroom slippers is fine o
tanks so much dearie 4 being real

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by simplemach(m): 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Crixina:
oga that one no be girlfriend naw,tell us who e be naw,you fit whisper am small.lol
haba aunty, what ar u thinking...?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by dechandel(f): 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Oh boy how far na ?
Make we run things na as you dun finish with your gender transplant come dey confuse join am. tongue
Bros i dey hail o. grin
How your marra be? Wetin you wan make we run??

I dont think i like being a boy angry
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by dechandel(f): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
no p mehn. Just on a lowkey lately.

How paroles?
Why you come put your status for lowkey na? Your payday never reach?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.