Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (77484 Views)

7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by SHOCK7(m): 6:35am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
The only thing I do whenever I am going to my bf's house is:
Plan to sleep over wink
Naughty gal,u look hot though! wink
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
This list is not sexy undecided

Not sexy @ all.

And who said girls only wer clean undies wen goin to see their bf

@op,leave dirty girls oh!

Al these ten things thread tho

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Pasqa: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2015
They get worried that the guy's friend or family members might not like them
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Plan to sleep over wink

Sleep over to the great beyond I guess?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by SHOCK7(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Deejavuu:

Thank u jare...thought i was the only one who saw that...

off thread,cute pro.pic! wink
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by bullabong(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2015
kbshow100:
I dedicate this space I booked to GMB/osibanjo
Good! I was just looking for a space to build a campaign house for GMB grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by SHOCK7(m): 6:50am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
ahn ahn tosyn is suppose 2 make d counter thread na
was she d one dat made d original thread?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by thesaint24(m): 6:53am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

And who says he will see my pants tongue

Better still, make sure u do not wear any pant when visiting him. So, atleast, he won't get to see it.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by hemmaoshos(m): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2015
story for the gods...he is dickless
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by hemmaoshos(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2015
story for the gods
rubey:

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by pharoahs(m): 7:04am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

because u no wear am come?
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Juliesexy(f): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2015
Sometimes if they don't really want sex, they take both their friends & well wishers with them. Come and do na lemme see. cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Listing stuffs on nl don became rampant these days oo.@topic undecided op so you expect a lady going to her boyfriend to put on dirty stuffs pls who does that??
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by MrDojo(m): 7:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Juliesexy:
Sometimes if they don't really want sex, they take both their friends & well wishers with them. Come and do na lemme see. cheesy tongue

LOoooooOL friends N well wishers... grin
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Lol. I jst compiled d list outta fun. Never knew it wud make fp.

Juliesexy:
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by MrDojo(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Listing stuffs on nl don became rampant these days oo.@topic undecided op so you expect a lady going to her boyfriend to put on dirty stuffs pls who does that??

U dnt get d op is tryin to say..he is sayin d@ its only wen dey knw dey'll visit der BF they will knw dey r suppose wear clean undies...implyin d babes r dirty on a reg
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by ityP(m): 7:21am On Jan 24, 2015
stanza:
Jehovah's Witnesses. How They'll All End. http://infocong..com/2015/01/jehovah-witnesses-how-they-all-end.html

ironically, u r very correct... JWs would end up in the new earth and YOU too
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by greatnow: 7:24am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

You mean that you will secretly remove the pant and hide it so that he doesn't see it when you people want to do it grin
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by zubby29(m): 7:25am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Plan to sleep over wink
kip it up
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by akbod02: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

u don't have to wear a pant
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 24, 2015
MrDojo:

U dnt get d op is tryin to say..he is sayin d@ its only wen dey knw dey'll visit der BF they will knw dey r suppose wear clean undies...implyin d babes r dirty on a reg
Any babes who put on dirty undies even at home dey play with diseases.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by phorget(m): 7:36am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

That means u won't be putting on any panties so there won't be any reason to see any pant... #teamdirectshot
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by simonsayz: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
rubey:

He won't see your pants becos u re not wearing any nau lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Plan to sleep over wink
Baby you got it....likewise me.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 24, 2015
classicB:

But you said no guy will see your pant until he pays d bride price. The only thing I do is to look good
sleeping over does not mean guy must see ur pant
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by mfonjones: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

dnt mind this guy,hw will he see it when u will take it off before d action thriller begins
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
Plan to sleep over wink
ah! that ur BF dey enjoy o,
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Revolva:

see dem ashewos
Hey guy!! anybody sleeping over in her boyfrend's house is nt ashewo na..haba.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

I said boyfriend mumu! undecided
but that ur BF go don fu...ck ur ass like kilode.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Uchizzy:
Hey Girl Rubey!...wat state re yhu from?

Do yhu know yhu Sil.y??
besides wat makes yhu lay yhur fuc.king a.s.s...sleeping overnight in Yhur so called BF'x Hunt? undecided
"Do you know you silly'...
why are u guys like insultin people like ds...na waooo.
Rubey pls just ignore insult cos silence is d best answers to fools.
Re: 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends by Juliesexy(f): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2015
nedu213:
Lol. I jst compiled d list outta fun. Never knew it wud make fp.

Lol. It's great. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Man And His Curvy Woman

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.