Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45787 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by justmenoni: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok oooo but u know in our culture cheating men are a bit tolerated unlike their female counterparts,what do u think would hv happened be the op caught his SIL kissing another man even 10 years after 10 years of marriage to his brother? we aint oyinbo nah

precisionindepth:
its not actually good to eat same tin every time..u get bored
when the man is tired of only rice and he start putting beans or plaintain, I think whenever the woman is tired of rice too, she shd start putting vegetable soup with different meats cos vegetable can be so nutritious.

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by precisionindepth: 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
justmenoni:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ok oooo but u know in our culture cheating men are a bit tolerated unlike their female counterparts,what do u think would hv happened be the op caught his SIL kissing another man even 10 years after 10 years of marriage to his brother? we aint oyinbo nah

have u forgotten the "rule of thumb"?
what is good for the goose,.....?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ogbonnayaoo: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
i don't think there is anything wrong in what he did. its a normal thing with we men. so bros, free the man. allow him to do his thing

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mekybabe1: 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?
. Don't tell your sister! Instead, call your inlaw and talk to him. Let him know how unhappy you are with his attitude. Do not tell any member of your family yet. Watch him for any changes first before you take the next step.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by tunde705(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
radicalove:

Gbam, u have done justice to the question, this was the same point I was going to raise... It's obvious this E-DIOT was having two girlfriends as at December 2014 and his mind was on the girl you saw at the club, when your sis told her about the pregnancy, he married her just because, like you said, he is afraid of your family, shekina.....
Na so chairman.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by GemB: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Almost every man's got tendencies of cheating "even you." While some men are naturally dogs , others do for different reasons. You don't want to be the one coming between your sister and her husband. It might turn against you in the future if she truly loves him.
I am not saying it's right but I am being realistic in advising you to suck it up(Swallow it) and act like it never happened.
You mentioned your sister is pregnant. Apart from pregnant women being all grumpy most times, not every man enjoys making love to their pregnant wife every time plus not every man can stay so long without sex.
You are probably not married so you might not understand my point of view very clearly. You might find yourself in the same situation in the future and just because you are lucky enough no one catches you wouldn't make you any better..
He respected you enough by leaving the club so be matured enough by not reporting to mummy and daddy hehehe or even your sister..
Let her catch him and decide and not you...

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by justmenoni: 2:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
so true bro,exactly my point...

GemB:
Almost every man's got tendencies of cheating "even you." While some men are naturally dogs , others do for different reasons. You don't want to be the one coming between your sister and her husband. It might turn against you in the future if she truly loves him.
I am not saying it's right but I am being realistic in advising you to suck it up(Swallow it) and act like it never happened.
You mentioned your sister is pregnant. Apart from pregnant women being all grumpy most times, not every man enjoys making love to their pregnant wife every time plus not every man can stay so long without sex.
You are probably not married so you might not understand my point of view very clearly. You might find yourself in the same situation in the future and just because you are lucky enough no one catches you wouldn't make you any better..
He respected you enough by leaving the club so be matured enough by not reporting to mummy and daddy hehehe or even your sister..
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by humilitypays(m): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
precisionindepth:
]I Dont concur to the last part of your reply. I v seen ladies marry men DAT are flat broke in the beginning with virtually nothing not cos the ladies never had better options but cos dey believe they can work with the guy and become something...
but lol and behold, few years later after all the toiling and pulling of resources together , and greatness achieved..what then happens? cheating starts , bulling, getting to see prettier ladies and boom! " u will hear d guy saying I will pay u and buy anything u want just cos he wants to marry another"

I just hope we all , both men and women stop entangling ourselves in vanity and stop carrying extra burden.

I really Dont know y sex is so overrated cos all still bounce back to wanting to sample another 'V'

like I said b4, if men wants to sample every V, let women also do same to different D..DT way nobody will feel cheated and every body will b apy
lol, nobody is stopping women from sampling men and cheating like men na....its women that are stopping themselves because of their natural making.

I am sure if I tell u to come so we can just be sex mates, nothing attached, u will scream, curse me and call me names, and this your reaction may be because u are dating or married to one guy somewhere sampling other prettier/hotter women. so its just nature not your fault.

Women need to understand this and deal with it.

if nature or biology wanted women to be sex freaks and explorers like men, it would have also made it possible for men to get pregnant.

If a woman chooses to be sleeping around, na her body go tell her...lol
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by precisionindepth: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
humilitypays:
lol, nobody is stopping women from sampling men and cheating like men na....its women that are stopping themselves because of their natural making.

I am sure if I tell u to come so we can just be sex mates, nothing attached, u will scream, curse me and call me names, and this your reaction may be because u are dating or married to one guy somewhere sampling other prettier/hotter women. so its just nature not your fault.

Women need to understand this and deal with it.

if nature or biology wanted women to be sex freaks and explorers like men, it would have also made it possible for men to get pregnant.

If a woman chooses to be sleeping around, na her body go tell her...lol
I like your point, let everybody continue whatever he/ she deem fit. at least nobody is gonna question anybody. like I said earlier I just hope we all stop putting extra burden on ourselves both male and female all just cos of sex. cheers.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by memechy(f): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
tink u shld approach man nd let him knw wot he s doin s wrong rather dan goin to ur sister
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by memechy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
precisionindepth:
I like your point, let everybody continue whatever he/ she deem fit. at least nobody is gonna question anybody. like I said earlier I just hope we all stop putting extra burden on ourselves both male and female all just cos of sex. cheers.
tink u ar right my dear
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
humilitypays:
The hypocrisy of people once they are on the internet is really scary! Why are we acting surprised that a man cheated on his wife and his wife's brother caught himn y the surprise like u nver heard such stories or worst stories b4

Men will always be men no matter what u do!

Most men that cheat on their wife or partner don't do it because they don't love their wife or partner; they just do it most times for no reason aside the desire to explore or inability to resist temptation; and I can boldly tell u that over 95% married men in the whole world today cheat on their wives- deal with it! The few that don't cheat must be very spiritual and close to God else, no man can marry for 30 years without cheating on his wife unless the man is broke or very poor and lack the opportunity of meeting other prettier/hotter women with irresistible sex appeal temptation.

And to the guys acting surprised, if u have cheated on your girlfriend b4 or cheating on her and u believe once u marry that u will stop, u are just fooling yourself because once u marry, the desire to cheat on your wife will become even more.

To the ladies, you all shouldn't be shocked reading something like this because I am sure most of you must have done it with another girl's boyfriend or husband while coming online to pretend like a saint.

I insist that the op should just bottle it up and maybe talk to his sister's husband if he has the guts...telling your sister will only hurt her and her unborn baby because it won't make any difference.

And u thinking that your sister is a PhD holder, a lecturer, bla bla bla and feeling she's too good to be cheated, I laugh at you because men who married beauty queens, super models, female MDs, professors, female ruling politicians, etc still cheat on their wives, or didn't you hear that the husband of Queen Elizabeth of England cheated on Queen Elizabeth not long after they got married as Queen and Prince of England and u are here talking about your sister having PhD and being a lecturer, I laughgrin

So your sister's husband cheated not because your sister is not good or outgoing, he cheated because cheating and exploring other women is a natural curse on men, which u the op is a partaker of that curse until u become a complete practising born again; which u are not by going to night club!!grin

So bottom line is. You cheat on your wife abi embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
keppyy:

Gosshhhhh...It's truly scary..

Life is just life...

Don't let humilitypays becloud your good sense of reasoning with his unpopular hypothesis Yes I call it a guess cos it's unconfirmed that 95% of men are cheats
.this is what most cheats say, my boss is one of them too. But we all know this is a lie, it just show high level of indiscipline and cowardice with this men that talk like this. Many do not understand the meaning of love cos if they do they won't even stare at another woman let alone cheat with her. Many confuse lust with love

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Ugom87(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tell ur sister she will not die,the earlier the better to avoid stories that touch.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by SenatorJames(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Inform an elderly person that can handle the situation better, preferably not from either of the families to handle the situation without any hidden agenda.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by infonwose(m): 5:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
I do appreciate your comment. Thanks alot.

i dont think u love ur sister.....d earlier u let dis issue out, d better for ur sisters life if u realy care
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
cbrass:

Don't let humilitypays becloud your good sense of reasoning with his unpopular hypothesis Yes I call it a guess cos it's unconfirmed that 95% of men are cheats
.this is what most cheats say, my boss is one of them too. But we all know this is a lie, it just show high level of indiscipline and cowardice with this men that talk like this. Many do not understand the meaning of love cos if they do they won't even stare at another woman let alone cheat with her. Many confuse lust with love

HmmmmMmm...Are you married

Because most married men on this thread seem to agree with him...

In abuja, I've seen worse...Sometimes, it scares me...

Goshhhhhhh...
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by loveulord321(f): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tell ur mum first!But tell her to be calm about it first!At least u wont be d only one in the 'know'.The keep close watch for d guy's next move!remember to hold your camera fone for clean evidence. u don't have to tell ur sis, she might abort n walk away from her home!
Its well with your sis,her baby n her marriage.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
keppyy:

HmmmmMmm...Are you married

Because most married men on this thread seem to agree with him...

In abuja, I've seen worse...Sometimes, it scares me...

Goshhhhhhh...

No I am not married but that won't make me cheat on my future wife never!!. How many married men is on his side Some may not be married here so you can't just conclude like that wink
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Karleb(m): 7:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
cbrass:

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
cbrass:

No I am not married but that won't make me cheat on my future wife never!!. How many married men is on his side Some may not be married here so you can't just conclude like that wink

Why are you so sure

Have you ever been in a long term relationship
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
keppyy:

Why are you so sure

Have you ever been in a long term relationship

Yes very sure. It's just simple and by this code I live: DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Toneyo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
Keep asking for an advice until he infects her with STDs and HIV, then you will have yourself to blame for not telling.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by tonquendo4u(m): 2:54am On Jan 26, 2015
E concern u?better leave dem before dem go carry u settle.they know demselves o.otherwise they won't b married
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 26, 2015
cbrass:

Yes very sure. It's just simple and by this code I live: DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU

Wow!!!
That's really nice...

Thank you...
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by temidunmomi(m): 5:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Omo relax ur self no go scatter ur sis house wit wetin ur eyes see @ d club. Just invite d guy to open place f2f u n him and ask him does he love ur sis If he said yes, advice him to be wit ur sis for the sack of d love he has for her. Preg or ur mum or fresh intro does not matter at all. Ur sis happiness is important in dat home, it must not spoil from ur hand. "Not all eye see, mouth must say". Wat if you tell ur sis or ur mum and d guy lied against u nko!!!!!!!!!. Omo u no see anything o o o gbagbe e e e
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Sharksblow(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2015
and u brought such a matter here? Tell your sister, high blood pressure is good for easy delivery of the baby.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
keppyy:

Wow!!!
That's really nice...

Thank you...

You welcome kiss
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DonTonero: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
a candid advice to you.....please do not scatter that home just man up...do not tell your sis. if you can confront the man do and talk with him if you cannot just swallow it....atimes what we see as help or trying to be good may backfire...imagine your sis coming back to stay with you after this.one day they will make up and you will be the enemy.if the man is a chronic cheater he will be caught by your sis one day by herself...the will deny that if you tell your sis and they use you to settle just confront the man sha.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by GoodFaith: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
GemB:
To add to the above comments
Dude need to talk to his sister husband
Let him know that seeing him the way you saw him in public with other woman was a disrespectful
Other people like your sister friends will see him and word will get back to your sister
If he is old than you start by said bro
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Chinum: 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
Although this thread has gone cold, I couldn't help but say my opinion. I can't imagine my own brother seeing me walk inside fire unknowingly but keep shut. Let me say for e.g. I'm ur sister, & years down the line hubby starts to show his true colour only for me to hear that my brother knew all along, but didn't want to break "my marriage". Mehn, it would only take the Grace of God to forgive you.

I just hope u did d ryt thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Onlookers Stunned As Unlikely Guests Emerge From Burning Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.