Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45692 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by clemz85(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
if he loves the wife, chastise the man, bring the calvary upon him,
threaten him with the family and let it go, let him know he can still smooch his wife in preg

he will always respect you for taking care of
it,

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by abes(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
I believe the guy was forced to marry your sister because of the pregnancy. You can't stop him, she can't stop him neither.
I don't support forced marriage due to a girl getting pregnant.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Louislewis: 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
[size=16pt]You can go ahead to scatter your sister's matrimony home by telling her what you saw.[/size]
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ichidodo: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
M4gunners:
I swear if na me,if i no tell my Sister, make i die.We are talking about sister here not friend or co-worker.
Guy code 101.."never snitch on another bro".He tells his sister then all sorts of avoidable things happen, she might lose her life, the baby, them both or the baby loses a father and then everybody is happy? No...But he keeps it a secret btw men, the moral burden straightens the in law for good, the sister is none the wiser, the baby gains a father and everybody is one big happy family,Yes?........and ofcourse Op gets to keep his red bra and pant.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by RotrEmmanuel: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
yes! men have license to cheat even after marriage. grin grin
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by RotrEmmanuel: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
yes! men have license to cheat even after marriage. grin grin

Tell your sister and help her become a divorced woman!! undecided
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by sundoj08(m): 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettyjo:
the best thing is to mind your own business.you Dont have to tell the wife or any family member;just go and confront the guy and hear what he would say.
although am not in any way supporting the guy but do not be a bearer of bad news or a seed of discord in their marriage.
#i don talk my own #
exactly, if @op goes around talking to the family and she divorces the guy..are u sure the next person won't do likewise. He's a guy and we make mistakes, just have to make him realize it's really wrong and he can't do that to his wife..#man to man kinda talk
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dude, HIV/AIDS has no cure... good luck in whatever you decide

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Rhozabeth(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
If u tell ur sister in her present condition you are putting her at great risk, I fu ever tell anybody you will end up as the enemy of that couple because it might break the marriage! If you you are in good talking terms with him talk to him in the absence of ur sister, if not talk to his sister if he has one and let them talk to him! Don't make the mistake of telling any member of ur own family, the situation may spin out of control. Plus u ve actually done well by making sure he saw u and keeping ur cool.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DollyParton1(f): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
woodcook:

You better put your sister in pain NOW and save her a life time of pain.
imagine the nonsense o..Fast forward to 5years and different baby mamas start showing up. Or the sister starts regretting her marriage to him. Or its one Std today and another tomorrow.
Well it doesn't really matter, shebi she is not pregnant anymore, so the pain wont be felt.
Arrant nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.

You need to back off from people's business and stop poking ur nose in ur sister's affair. Tell her about what you saw, and you don't mean well for her.

Besides, you don't even have the right to tell the man how to run his life, or is it cuz U re his inlaw?? If I were him and I get to find out you gossiped about me, i'll strike you hard.

#KeepSecretsToYourself
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by sundoj08(m): 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
clemz85:
if he loves the wife, chastise the man, bring the calvary upon him,
threaten him with the family and let it go, let him know he can still smooch his wife in preg

he will always respect you for taking care of
it,
nice that's how a real guy handles stuffs not going around making noises like some folks here are suggesting

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by veraiyke(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
U ursef shud personally confront d man n tell him to save his marriage n stop womanizing

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by apparentlylaw(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
Allow ur sis to gve birth 1st before telling her xo dah she can protect herself ...Cause dz man can be a Potential carrier of any type of Brokos disease
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by natureblack(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
It's better you talk to your sister about it .
now,remember wifey is pregnant.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DollyParton1(f): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Dang!!! Going through these comments. I just wanna shout Eff u to all u bros in the house. If ya'll are married and still reason like this, then ur wives have all made a mistake marrying ya'll

And niggazz be talking about how those hoes aint loyal. How them gonna be?

11 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by dephizee: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Dnt put ur sis in pain by telling her.she is pregnant, dnt kill her or her baby.chill pls,time wuld come for d man to get exposed
she just found out, it on fp
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by UnimkeAk(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nobody cares Charlee
follow ur heart.

Men will cheat on their wives on their wedding day.. Same as ladies.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by anonimi: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
I beg to disagree. What if he has been pretending along. The man inquestion is very gentle and shy to the core that you will hardly believe that he could engage in such an act

I noted that she got your sister pregnant BEFORE marriage. That says a lot about the guy's character, probably more than you care to admit/recognise.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
"And a guy wrote that he has the right to cheat".. Nigga, please! undecided

Since you are her brother, the best thing is to tell her whether she listen or not, is none of your business.

STDS/AIDS is real.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by spoilerx: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettyjo:
the best thing is to mind your own business.you Dont have to tell the wife or any family member;just go and confront the guy and hear what he would say.
although am not in any way supporting the guy but do not be a bearer of bad news or a seed of discord in their marriage.
#i don talk my own #

rubbish!!!

hopefully the same would be done in your own case

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by jeff2222(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Listen young man, I'm sure u r not married n some of ur advisers here r not married too. Married Men don't cheat because they hate their wife's its al abt fun, so dont put asunder in their marriage n remember u or family can stop him, what is important is ur sis happiness not urs. he gav u respect by leaving there . what if u didnt see him what happen life continues, it could happen to u.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by adaxxy: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
You should have confronted him right away cos he might deny it after, then you involve his family and your family to warn him seriously but as for your sis if you really love her and want her happiness dont tell her.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
ogawisdom:
Wat God has joined together ..................
Let infidelity not put asunder

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by alobam1: 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
In other news the babe might just be a club fling..meet her in d club and decided to have a fling..thats all.nothing serious
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DollyParton1(f): 7:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
prettyjo:
#i don talk my own #

Dayum!!! Who did u like this woman? I bet u are one of those women that packs condoms in their men's suitcase any time they go on trip.

6 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Boss13: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.

You will destroy your sister's marriage if you tell her. I think it's best you confront him yourself. In my own opinion I think he is just having fun and nothing serious.

You mentioned your sister is pregnant and I guess the sex has slowed down for a while and he just wants to offload and feel like a boy again. For him to have left immediately sighting you means he is embarrassed and worried and I know he would still be worried sick.

Confront him and express yourself. You would win a friend rather than a foe and also save your sister's marriage because ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Take care

PS: I would also advise you not to listen to the kids advising you to tell your sister because they have no clue about marriage or being in a marriage or to drive home the point, being a married man

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Mrbigman1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
Mind my business and watch as it deteriorates huh? We are talking about my blood sister here. As for hearing whatever he has to say, he has no excuse whatsoever. For crying out loud we talking about someone who barely married three weeks ago and whose wife is already pregnant for him. I'm sorry i cant keep it to myself.

Oga, catch up with the guy man to man, I guess u re not free from same sin of cheating? His a man, u re a man, fix a date with him, know what he has to say. Dnt tell it to ur mum or any woman in the house, women do not handle such cases with wisdom, I guess ur dad is still around, talk to d guy first, if d convo is not favorable, tell ur dad but make sure u go with one or two of d guys u saw him doing it. Just be composed, man to man gentle talk and it should be ok I trust. U for no even allow d babe follow am go first, u for disengage dem dia first so dat guilt go dey rush through his vein with increased pressure.
But if ur sister is hot tempered, y she enter marriage? In a million men alive, u can't get up to 100 dat did not cheat outside marriage, I see dem and I pray God help me not to follow dia way but dat guy own too short sha.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by DWJOBScom(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
DopeAngel:
[b] it's not your marriage. . . Don't be a third party. Let your sister catch her husband herself. The husband cheating is none of your business

I think it's dangerous and I don't know why am agreeing to it
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by gidjah(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
And your sister is kinda harsh and got tempered one !huh! So looks like it takes two to tango,your sister must sharpen up and become the out going type , may be thats the way she would be able to tame him . But pls do not be the dividing abi na asunder o!just kell the man you will keep watching him and give him the last chance about such. I guess vict will do much
Temptee101:
I beg to disagree. What if he has been pretending along. The man inquestion is very gentle and shy to the core that you will hardly believe that he could engage in such an act
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by elantraceey(f): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
natureblack:
now,remember wifey is pregnant.

She'll have to face the truth about the person she married.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by MarieSucre(f): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
Azeezadedeji:
Don't even dare tell her anything, to save the life of ur sister and her unborn baby. Its inside some men's blood and u aint saint either...Time will tells
By the time "time is done telling". his sister might have had a co-wife she does not know about camped in a different state, her unborn child will already have a brewing half-sibling somewhere and she might be lucky and just contract only a syphillis possibly gonorhea and she might have lost all confidence in marriage or men leading to an unhappy and strained marriage even if she decides to stay. ogbeni stealing and lying is in our blood but you don't see the society waiting for "time to tell" on those people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.