Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (45704 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by evea: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Should i let my family know because he fears them so much?

u c. so it pains. u don't want to hurt ur sister bt u can do it 2 anoda ladies. u must have hurt a lady dt is y u saw urs bn hurt. it's well. It means that we should be careful with dis life. 4 ur Swt sister, just give her the moral support n encourage her. always be at a look out for the abt 2 b repentant husband. He can be dangerous at times. 4 D MEN, PLEASE DNT HURT OUR LADIES. WE ALSO HAVE SISTERS 2 DT DIS MEN CAN RUBISH 2.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Godgozie(m): 10:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
himkers:

You need to back off from people's business and stop poking ur nose in ur sister's affair. Tell her about what you saw, and you don't mean well for her.

Besides, you don't even have the right to tell the man how to run his life, or is it cuz U re his inlaw?? If I were him and I get to find out you gossiped about me, i'll strike you hard.

#KeepSecretsToYourself
what is this one saying... Birds of a feather!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
keppyy:

I refuse to believe this... cry cry

Don't mind humilitypays, it's easy to decode the environment and society he belongs to and this has negatively affected his school of thought and therefore plunged him into more negativity. I bet he must have done this to his wife too embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Cmanforall: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:
@op, inform your family members, your parents most especially.
Jeez! The man is such an a$$, barely one month? Na wa ooo

Don't curse the guy yet. You've not heard from him.
Like Op wrote---- they've done trad.(Not white) and they did it on ds January. Now the sis is pregnant(Jan 24).
Does it mean she was alrdy pregnant b4 marriage?

I think the story is somehow. What if the guy got trapped into that marriage with pregnancy? #just Saying... And now he meets his former true 'Love' and decides to club with her, away from his wife. Now he got caught by the brother.
WHAT IF this his nature is already known by the wife or the wife alrdy aware of the lady?
@Op... You may tell your sister and don't be surprise @her response(like.... wen will ds man change self?)
There are many things couple may not want to open up to others...
If I may ask, how long did they date b4 getting married? @Op

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
STORY FOR D GODS.... ND YU WERE QUICK TO POST IT ON NAIRALAND SMH
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Godgozie(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
I suggest u talk to him man on man or tell any trusted family member that can talk to him one on one as this the first time of seeing him in such act. Thanks.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by boboLIL(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Carry yhur mumu self comot for dia family matter...third party s a destruction...
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Romzy007:
Hey man, I spent few minute reading some of the suggestions you were given. All I have to say is that you need to be very careful on how you handle this matter. You don't want to see your sister's marriage crashed and having her is sitting with you in your daddy's house in search of another husband for the next few years, which you can't tell how long that will be. having said that, I don't mean you should open your eyes and watch another man cheating on you beloved sister without taking any action(s). What I will suggest to you might be difficult for you to do depending on your kind of person. I opine you don't tell anyone, not even your sister or mother.My opinion is that you call your inlaw for a sit down and advise him on the matter. Make him understand that you did not feel cool about that issue and you thought the best thing to do was to speak to him to refrain from such attitude. Don't make this too formal, you guys should start talking about something else and then you should chip in the talk. If you have the confidence to do this, that guy will forever respect you and I hope he will see reasons to change too. This is my take, and I do hope it helps... Cheers

Oh this is nice...keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by ManTiger(m): 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
This man did the traditional marriage of my sister on the 3rd of January 2015. I went to club last night which was Friday with some friends. On arrival, one of them ran to me narrating how he saw my in-law in the club.

On getting to the corner where my friend told me he saw him; i saw my sister's husband with another lady. In fact they were kissing.

On sighting me after few minutes, he became uncomfortable and stopped dancing with her.

It wasn't up to 5minutes he left with the lady. On their way out i rushed to him and greeted him to make sure he actually saw me.

My sister is already pregnant for him. What should i do to save my sister's marriage?

Club tinzz nah. That doesn't mean he doesn't love ur sis anymore... Besides you're married too and you dey enter to club too. Abii u go dere go preach nii?
Abeegii leave the man alone joor.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by UTEWUOJO: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Are u jobless?
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by evea: 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:

as 4 me. since dey ve not done d white marriage she should leave or test her on how she can handle dilicate issues. If she can handle it well tell her n let her b aware. it's her marriage. her decisions . she will be strong. my God mother caught her husband on deir matrimonial bed. she was strong and carried on without saying a word 2 him. since dt day he respected her. She has her blessed child after 18yrs barren. He should know ur sister is aware. let her respect him. no word. silence will do the fighting
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 10:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cmanforall:

Don't curse the guy yet. You've not heard from him.
Like Op wrote---- they've done trad.(Not white) and they did it on ds January. Now the sis is pregnant(Jan 24).
Does it mean she was alrdy pregnant b4 marriage?

I think the story is somehow. What if the guy got trapped into that marriage with pregnancy? #just Saying... And now he meets his former true 'Love' and decides to club with her, away from his wife. Now he got caught by the brother.
WHAT IF this his nature is already known by the wife or the wife alrdy aware of the lady?
@Op... You may tell your sister and don't be surprise @her response(like.... wen will ds man change self?)
There are many things couple may not want to open up to others...
If I may ask, how long did they date b4 getting married? @Op

Wao you took it from my mouth, was actually thinking all this before but I don't want nairaland babes to tear me to shreds ni

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by princesstemi(f): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
nattyhero:
its quite painful and dicey. But I will advice you confront the guy instead of telling ur family members. knowing fully well u dont have d right to confront him. you said ur sister is quite temperamental. u will be be responsible for d collapse of her marriage. Think before u take any action.
take this kiss you ave said it all. I tink is better you talk to your sis hubby one on one as man to man in a mature and humble way. OKO won lode oooooo grin
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.
. Don't worry urself about him bro. Sometimes when a woman is better than a man and he knows it, he can do anything to feel superior/autonomous. Like cheating. I feel dis is d case of ur in-law cos its just too early. Or he has always been a woman person.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by cbrass(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
ManTiger:

Club tinzz nah. That doesn't mean he doesn't love ur sis anymore... Besides you're married too and you dey enter to club too. Abii u go dere go preach nii?
Abeegii leave the man alone joor.

Chaii like seriously shocked shocked
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
argon500:
Nothing cos your sister must have had idea about who she is getting married to..

Ugly bitter truth
. Spot on. He's either always been a womanizer or he didn't marry with his whole heart. Probably pressured in. Who knows. Tis just too early.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Goto him and tell him u caught him,don't keep it inside, it will only hurt u and u will end up stereotyping the man as a cheat for the rest of his life. Just tell him to confess to ur sista about what he did or else u will tell her ur'self . Be mean with an ultimatum. If he still refuses to confesses go ahead and tell her bro,he ain't the type that will change soon!!
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by mecussey(m): 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
FrancisTony:

If a girl had made this comment, a clueless guy from nowhere will ask, "including her father".?

How many guys have you met & hang out with, to arrive at the conclusion that 90% are cheats.
You hang out with morally bankrupt guys doesn't mean there are no millions of faithful guys out there.

Assumption is the mother of all fùck up. undecided

Still meant no offence...but this is why most of us call ourselves hypocrites. If millions out of 170 million are clean, no probs but it is still 10%, may be 17million. Women are not loyal, you don't have to protect your sister this much, you are not a woman.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank you all for your contributions. It pains me alot when i remember how reserved and diligent she was to her studies. She was quite brilliant. She had many suitors coming for her. She never had time for any man during her school days; like some people here had said ''maybe he met her at a night club bla bla bla''. She was not the partying type.

She was the best graduating student in her department
She was the best in her faculty
She was the third best overall in her set

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Ekaka1(m): 11:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
To me, I feel a bruise on his face would have best narrated d story to ur sister.

That sort of guy can turn the whole story around leaving the poor girl struggling to defend herself if the guy lies that She wanted him instead.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:
To me, I feel a bruise on his face would have best narrated d story to ur sister.
#chopknuckle
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Temptee101(m): 11:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
zoelife:
. Spot on. He's either always been a womanizer or he didn't marry with his whole heart. Probably pressured in. Who knows. Tis just too early.
I dont think anybody pressurised him getting into marriage. He was eager to pay her dowry; when he first came to ask her hand in marriage, he was told to go that we needed to make consultation. He came back severally before he was accepted. He wanted to seal off everything including traditional wedding and white wedding on or before 21st Dec. 2014. My family asked him why he was so much in haste that many things were needed to be put in place first before it was shifted to 3rd Jan. My sister is just unlucky
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by fabulous01(m): 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sparksfly:

She leaves him or not, it's not your decision to make. Do the right thing. Let her know. You are only watching out for her. She's your sis damn it! embarassed

Daledaleru.......if u do dat!!!

At d end u wl loose d case(ameboh)

She's engaged with him forever---back-off....

Wht u lookin for at d club same thg Oga de find

Eni ba wa iwakuwa ari iri kuri.

Oun oju nwa loju rii.

This is my judgement: do 7 days fasting and serious prayer for her......cos if u tell her- she might not bilif u or u make her to loose her marriage and ur name wii b stamped for record popos....... Backoff..... thks u.....act wise.....abo oro lanso fun omoluabi

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by SummerShane(f): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tel ur sister..no 2ways about it
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by engrkaz(m): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Wetin u self they find for club that kain time? I think u should leave ur folks out of this since he is a first time offender. But talk to ur inlaw and make him understand AIDS is real.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by kayalla(f): 11:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Temptee101:
People dont seem to know what they truly have. My sis is a first class graduate, a lecturer and also doing her Ph.D now. Though she's not the outgoing type but that does not give him the temerity to cheat on her.

maybe that's the reason he cheats cos ur sister is not the outgoing type. but u know guys na, they will keep the good ones at home then go flex. in my opinion, don't tell ur sister it will only cause her more pain at some point she will catch him by herself, but am sure this dude will chill for a while knowing u ve caught him already and doesn't know wat u will do. so chill.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Spirit1(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
PapiDShipCapt:

It depends on who you are hitting. If you hit the wrong guy, he will decimate you, lock you up and drag you in court for assault. If your sister doesn't respect herself, he will say he is done. After all marriage is not by force.
My brother at the end it depends on the level of the man.

Btw OP, if I were you I would have walked the opposite direction from him. You have now put your self in a difficult position. You might end up destroying your sisters marriage for nothing. Bring pain and sadness to your family. As a guy you know you are probably not better than your Inlaw. It is easy to judge other people.
My personal advise?...bury the hatchet and move on. Mind your own business and leave your sister/Inlaw alone

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by natureblack(m): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2015
elantraceey:

She'll have to face the truth about the person she married.
oops,that's great,after the miscarriage I guess undecided
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by elantraceey(f): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
natureblack:
oops,that's great,after the miscarriage I guess undecided

Some women are stronger than that
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Spirit1(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2015
Jennifer89:

Yoruba adage says a spouse who cheats the other is on the mission to kill his/her partner. You must be new to the society to ignore the fact that murders, children born out of wedlock and unhealthy marriages are results of infidelity.

If divorce would mean raising her child from an unhealthy environment, so be it. The world and I are tired of making excuses for unhealthy children when it could be easily avoided in most cases.

Easier said than done. Have you taken a look at children brought up by single parents? Have single parents shared their burden and pain with you?
"When another family's corpse is being moved around, it feels like the corpse of a dead chicken"

She is your sister do whatever you wish. Good luck.
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by Datsleekdude(m): 12:49am On Jan 25, 2015
How hot is d lady?
Re: I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy by gagzee(m): 1:05am On Jan 25, 2015
omo guy u nice o,,u still greet am sha!!....omo na for there i go give am confirm blow for eye so e go get story tel him wife wen e reach hse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Young Nigerian Man Weds An Aged Texan Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.