Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (42000 Views)

I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! / 17 Analytic Symptoms That Shows That A Nigerian Lady Might Make A HORRIBLE Wife / 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
AriDsexy:

Thanks dear...and u had to laugh at d end,funny u.

smiley...How you dey?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by AriDsexy(f): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

smiley...How you dey?

I'm fab.

I like ur other thread bout sweet usuals.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
AriDsexy:

I'm fab.

I like ur other thread bout sweet usuals.

Thanks smiley
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Tomorrow is here...wink
No sign of a bf sad, don't worry still looking cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:
No sign of a bf sad, don't worry still looking cheesy

kk
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
kayciano:
My man u tried but am YET TO EXPERIENCE This and am aging gracefully....
THERE are things I LOVE doing for myself.. and don't need assistance...things LIKE.
WASHING my clothes na my HOBBY..
WASHING my car na Hobby..
Cleaning my room na my Hobby..

D only thing I find difficult is COOKING but I pay a Lady to make my meals...
She visits does massive Cooking and gets paid for it and leaves.....and she enjoys it ,because sometimes some incentives are accrued to her..
What of numbers 4,5 and 7?? cheesy grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Kingsasian(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

Wow. . you have a gf?
yea, a serious one at dat
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kingsasian:
yea, a serious one at dat

Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love / Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.