Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71817 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Abagworo(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2008
uche2005 is obviously not an igbo.his statements cannot therefore be considered relevant.we all want a nigeria that is fair and just to everyone irrespective of religious and ethnic group.igbos are opting out because of obvious marginalisation by a combination of other ethnic groups.according to cia fact book the igbos were balkanised,deprived of their oil and suffered polgrom and starvation.an example is that oil was first discovered in owerri not oloibiri!!
Might be a surprise but just verify. The riverine peoples along with upland peoples of the niger delta are also getting a fair share of the marginalisation.i pity for the riverine people most.just my view.nigeria should remain one.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
show me your fact. link to cia.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:51am On Dec 26, 2008
add more about itsekiri and yorubas.

WORDS IN ITSEKIRI ITS MEANING IN ENGLISH YORUBA

Afoju A blind person Yoruba Afoju
Afere Air, Wind, Breeze Yoruba Afefe
Adan Bats Ada

Asisaso Rags Yoruba Akisa aso
Aso Clothes of all types Yoruba Aso

Atitan Refuse Dump Yoruba Etitan

Ekutele Rat, Mice (all specie) Yoruba Ekutele

Egungun Fairy, Evil Spirit Yoruba Egungun

Erin a.k.a. Yemeriko, Eni Elephant Yoruba Erin
Ekeregbe Goats (all sexes and family) Yoruba Ekeregbe

Eyen Palm (used generally) including bunch of fruit Yoruba Eye
Eligbo Aged person (all sexes) Yoruba Arogbo

Etu (Animal) Antelope Yoruba Etu
Ejen a.k.a. Isangi, Abaghari Blood Yoruba Eje

Iguru a.k.a Akala Vulture Yoruba Igugu

Ikoko Cocoyam ikoko

Ipere Nails (all brands) Yoruba Ipere(small snail)

Isu a.k.a. Orusun Yam (all varieties) Yoruba Isu

Obi Kola nut (all species) Yoruba Obi

Ogede (Ogede-Oyibo) Banana (all varieties) Yoruba Ogede

Oroli Roof top Yoruba Ore ile
Origho Head (Human) top (generally) Yoruba Ori (oriwo(ondo state))

Ojiji Shadow Yoruba Ojiji

Omo-ojo (omojo) Young snakes (all species) Yoruba Omo ejo
Oron World beyond, heaven, death Yoruba oru
Ose Soap (all brands) Yoruba ose

Ugba Gourd/Calabash Yoruba Egba

Uru Tail, bottom Yoruba eru
Uwan Tongue Yoruba awan

ITSEKIRI ENGLISH

Mene One
2. Meji Two
3. Meta Three
4. Meren Four
5. Maru Five
6. Mefa Six
7. Meje Seven
8. Mejo Eight
9. Mesan Nine
10. Megwa Ten

The Itsekiris names

Abidemi ---------Yoruba -------Abidemi

Omasan -------------------------------------Yoruba-----Omosan

Bemigho ------------------------------------- ---Yoruba ----Bamiwo
Oritsegbubemi ------------- -----Yoruba---- orisagbemi
Gbubemi ----------- -- ---Yoruba--oluwagbemi
Onetoritsebawoete Bawo or Ete
Oritsetimeyin ---------- ----------------- Yoruba--orisatimileyin
Oti or Timeyin ---------------------------Yoruba ---Timileyin
Oritseweyinmi Weyinmi -----------------------Yoruba---Orisayemi
Oritsejolomi Jolomi ---------------------------Yoruba(ilaje)---orisajolomi
Oritsematosan Tosan -- ---------- ------Yoruba---orisatosi
Eyituoyo
Tuoyo -----------------------------------Yoruba ------Toyo
Mogbeyiteren
Mogbeyi ---------------------------- --Yoruba---Omogbeyi
Eyimofe -----------------------------------Yoruba---Eyimofe
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Muza(m): 3:53am On Dec 26, 2008
wtf!
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2008
Muzu don't think i hate your people. i really honestly do not hate them, they are some wonderful people. But when you look at the politics of nigeria. you know they should break up nigeria.   

look at this picture. shagari is 80 years old and yar adua is 57 years old. shagari looks younger than yar adua. but yar adua is refusing to resign, why ? because he want to fill the quote of his people. but he is sick. how long would we continue like this. it is time to break up nigeria. so that yar adua could go and take care of himself.

the more rest he as the less the chance of death. which one do you prefer nigeria break up or YAr adua dies. I think i would rather see yar adua alive , let them break up nigeria.  Yar adua and nigeria is in a limbo. He can't resign to take care of his health need. castro step aside when he was sick,    And do you research as long as he keep on holding on, it may affect his brain,  What good is a president with a damage brain to us. For God sake break up nigeria so that he can hand over to a northerner.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2008
ITSEKIRI  ENGLISH

1.   Mene  One                      yoruba      okan
2.  Meji  Two                   yoruba      meji
3.  Meta  Three                 yoruba      meta
4.  Meren  Four                 yoruba      mere
5.  Maru  Five                 yoruba      maru
6.  Mefa  Six                 yoruba      mefa
7.  Meje  Seven                 yoruba      meje
8.  Mejo  Eight                 yoruba      mejo
9.  Mesan  Nine                 yoruba      mesan
10.  Megwa  Ten                 yoruba      mewa
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2008
it is not time to amend the constitution,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2008
it is not time to amend the constitution,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:18pm On Dec 26, 2008
For you to know that there is power beyoud power . tell Umaru Yar adua to remove Yoruba from Nigeria. And after he does, I would come back to post a new pictures of Umaru Yar Adua.  It is an issue of Untie The Knot against his life or better still the door of his health they shut against him. shall be open. Tell him and his people to look at the map and remove and give those portion to Benin republic. After he is able to do that. I would come back 60 days after and post a new picture of Umaru Yar Adua. There is power beyoud power. Agbara nla.

Look at Umaru Yar Adua well in this picture taken yesterday,save the picture in your computer  and when I come back to post another picture, you would see the different.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by grafikdon: 1:15am On Dec 27, 2008
Nigeria@1, can't you just make your point with one user name?  What's with spreading useless user names all over the place? Uche2005, Bashali, Becomerich. . . I thought your only Weapon of Mass Annoyance was useless satellite pictures. . . I can't believe some people (including those who have been parading themselves as "Tribeless''. "Detribalized" or "Objective" Nairalanders) fell for your cheap trick. . . shocked shocked shocked looks like once a man dips his foot in the putrid pool of ethnic antagonism, his sense of reasoning becomes impaired. . .

You need to stop masquerading as Igbo man because that cheap trick is so transparent it puts your mental state to question. Push your separatist ideologies, I have no problem with that  but stop masquerading as an Igbo man to voice the exact opinion of Nigeria@1, it's very childish.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2008
I think you are sick,  And something have affect your brain. And you honestly need to see a doctor. you are online 24 hrs. think you go make money.

you think the whole world is like you with different name,   let me tell you the truth.  aka Muza One-Voice earTHMama princekevo Uche2005, Bashali, kosovo, lagos88 Tapiya Jakumo ode remo Ebony-Silk blackspade  IGWE_USA  Kobojunkie nuzo tharma

you are living in deciet, when yar adua discovery that you are the one who log in under different name , you would go to jail. I am tell you. the EFCC would arrest you and lock you in jail.   

let the efcc ask seun to unlog the show IP. So that everybody can see all of the IP address where the poster have. Open it and let the world see the IP of posters. If you do not know what IP is . they tell where the computer is from. People would be shock. and i would tell you the name and address of all the poster .

On Yar Adua, what yar adua is suffering as partially to do with spiritual. If you like believe me. If you do not believe if after he remove the yorubas from nigeria. you would see i would be back to post new picture of him. and you would see it.  Yorubas would say a child does not know medicine, he calls it vegetable.  Yar adua was not well inform before he became president. The word of God say we are not fighting against fresh and blood.  he should go an watch agbara nla.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Muza(m): 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2008
becomerich,first of all ur vocabulary is way too poor grin.
For u to think all these ppl are the same person shows how stupid and ignorant u are,
I suggest u take common entrance again,because it would be catastrophic for u to get into sec sch and mix with intelligent minds.
That will add to ur confusion.
But my guess is that u'll continue to dwell in ur ignorance.

So u heard the cafe attendant saying something about IP and u came hear to brag about it.
If u want to show how much of networkin and computer u know,lets meet at the tech section.
oopps,it just occurred to me,theres no need cos u'll post so many topics asking for help on very simple things grin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2008
So because i say yar adua is suffering from spiritual attack. so he said  i am the different name abi. I do not know how young you are. Muzu. I am a yorubaman. We know northerner like griragira. you think that is griragira to do everything. Now your brother is president. he  is  maltreating the yorubas.

the yorubas says the day the snail  decide he does not like it shell. It is the day he would start having problem.  The yorubas would say a child does not carry a ant wood. Omo de ki gbe igi ele ra.  Muzu i love Yar adua , so I know what he is going through, he was not prepared to be president.

It is not only through griragira that you can rule over the people. mostly the yoruba people. They would kill you. You people can not understand,  expect you are Yorubas. egbon re ti gbe igi ele ra. What it means is that he as carry the ant wood. It as to do with spiritual.

Yorubas would say the witch cry in the middle of the night and the child dies, that who do not know that it is the witch that kill the child.

Tell your brother to let the yorubas to go. He would regain is health.  they are just teaching him some sense the nigeria way. Not every thing muzu is book book book. science thoery sometime does not work in nigeria.

The yorubas would say, what is abomination in one culture is accepted in another culture. Look I am just spoken the true. So that if I stand before God,  I can say I told them,   If Yar adua is going to kill me that I told him the truth, let him do it. The truth is bitter, eveything is not science thoery in nigeria. it is spiritual. let the yorubas go.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Muza(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2008
let me tell u how young i'm, grin
i'm currently doing my internship with a world renowned telecoms vendor as a technical field engineer.
I eat,breathe and sleep networkin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by grafikdon: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
Becomerich, if you are going to pull a prank, do it right! You are Nigeria@1 a.k.a, Bashali a.k.a, Uche2005. . . et cetera, et cetera. Either you are too spineless to present your views as Nigeria@1 or you have a penchant for pulling childish pranks.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2008
It is good to humble yourself before men. I have see proud people before like your grafikdon , they would quickly kill you, take my word for it. you say you are griragira,

Muzu the yorubas would say,  noone fight with water because water is the source of life.  He is fighting with water.

A man have a spirit and body. If you treat your body, do not forget to treat your soul. Let your brother go and treat his spirit. Anybody he as maltreat let Yar adua go and beg. If he as to prostrat to beg men. my brother do it.

Muzu go and find out was yoruba call eleda. may your eleda NOT gba abode. In life you have to be humble. and be fair to all men, even if you older than them. or thier not from your ethnics group .  A young man can have power more than you.

grey hair does not mean power,  you see in yorubaland, if someone cheat you, you can deal with him spiritually because everyman as a spirit. either is your friend, o enermy, father inlaw or mother in law,wife or husband, relation, younger or older, even pastor etc. It is who that have power.

do not think a man is president that he as power, yes he as physical power but he does not have spiritual power. i tell you spiritual power is greater than the physical power.  

Let yar adua seek spiritual help.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2008
grafikdon   your real  name is Obinna O ,     You have the letter K in your name.  you see why i say they would kill you quickly. and now all the nonsense you wrote about yar adua,  You know if I post your surname. they would arrest you when you go to Nigeria.  And you are also into 419,  you open people email and do all fraud. you know I have your name,  And I can report you to the FBI, 

So you can see how good my computer skill is. Obinna take it , they say I was told I may be among one of the world 100 computer guru,
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by grafikdon: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2008
BecomeRich:

grafikdon   your real  name is Obinna O ,     You have the letter K in your name.  you see why i say they would kill you quickly. and now all the nonsense you wrote about yar adua,  You know if I post your surname. they would arrest you when you go to Nigeria.  And you are also into 419,  you open people email and do all fraud. you know I have your name,  And I can report you to the FBI, 

So you can see how good my computer skill is. Obinna take it , they say I was told I may be among one of the world computer guru,

But my real name is not a secret. . . Grafikdon is not another ''Faceless'' browser. . . FBI knows where to find him in Jew York, so don't go get them pissed with your useless satellite images. . .  grin. He wouldn't add it at the end credits of his works if he wanted his name hidden, neither will he give the minutest hint of the name in his  email accounts. But you are too daft to realize that. . . or too busy trying so hard to ''impress'' us with your non existent computer skills . . .or pissing us off with your useless satellite images and atrocious nonsensical twaddle. Computer guru ko Computer mugu ni   grin grin grin  I sure hope you're not one of those imbecilic Nairalanders bombarding my inbox with 419 mails, considering you're so quick to pull 419 ou t t a the thin air.

Nigeria@1/Becomerich/Bashali/Uche2005 etc . . . I will say it again just in case it flew past your delirious mind; Yaradua is a clueless Sharia apologist/delirious Jihadist who has nothing to offer to Nigeria. Give him another 20 years and he will waste the two decades trying to implement the "Rule of Law" and carving out square pegs for round holes.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2008
Why do you keep up telling yourself, I am not those name.but i am a nigerian. 1 of them you are right, others you are wrong. No I have never sent you an email before, go and call your ISP provider. You got it wrong. That not how I got name. Just my computer skill is high than most people.

On Yar adua, he is human and he is sick. you too be human, when you are sick , are you yourself??,  under normal situation Yar adua would not be doing what he is doing. but been sick and under spiritual attack,  it is a different story.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 1:59am On Dec 28, 2008
muzu where are you located. And grafikdon , an ordinary woman predicted who , i was, just look at my former post. who is a full supported of yoruba and critic any thing anti yoruba, it is easy for you to know who i am.

i stand for the yorubas and any day anytime.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Uche2005: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2008
grafikdon, wetin you dey smoke, so are you telling me that i am a twin. How can I be 2 person at once. you dey see double.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by KnowAll(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2008
BecomeRich or is it Nigeria 1

You are better off staying in canada as a refugee, you are not contributing anything meaningful to Nairaland but decent and internal strife, if u want to re-locate from canada to rep of benin u can do so without much ado. Do not speak for Yoruba people, we are proud people with a rich history and not deserters, we use to own every land from lagos to abuja and westwards to ghana, and eastwards to delta region up to kogi state. why give that up for one small country. I beg carry yourself and your wife locate to benin if u like this is not a benin site but a nigeria site and i can bet u are a benioise and not a Nigerian.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
So you now claim you are a yoruba , so what is arodon in yoruba?, 

And sorry I am not a refuge in any country. Anyone tell you that refuge people can travel. refuges can not travel from one country to another. you life in london ask the Uk government how many times i have entered into Uk in the last few years. And you don see refuge that travel from one country to another before. Go ask germany, or holland govt ,  EU ,  I have visa free to more than 50 countries in the world. So wetin you dey talk refuge??

I think you are a refuge in UK. My brother their is hope for you,  I would be praying for you and God would help you. I believe in miracle. And God would help you.

And I know you are not yoruba,  You are ibo,   And the west of kogi state are mostly the okun people. And the Okun people are yorubas,  Go to lokoja and go speak Yoruba, and see if they would not reply you.  So what is senator Tunde Ogbeha, senator adeyemi smart?  Do you think he is a kanuri man, ?

Are you saying Itsekiri in delta state are Igbos,  ?? No way. have you heard of pastor Ayo  Orisejafor? Does ayo sound Kanuri to you. ? He is Itsekiri. Even in edo state nearly half of the people have a yoruba name. Do you think they have the name for nothing. what is Omogege in Uhrobo, Do you know the meaning of Omo in Uhrobo, it mean child , what is Omo in Yorubas. Or do you want me to start telling you the history of edo and delta state. Go do your history. We are all links by blood.

You see the mistake Biafra made in the 60's is the cross the river niger to the mid west. And they should not make the same mistake again. when they did, go ask how many people enlist from IBADAN only into the nigeria army in one week.  That is the highest enlistment into the nigeria army of all times.   And the same advice for Ijaw MEND. Stay within your area. And you would be Ok. when Ijaw MEND start moving into other people land. Then they have problem. People should learn from their mistake.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2008
Knowall. What business is a yoruba man with abuja. we never own abuja. hausa own abuja.

see the map again.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Frizy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
KnowAll:

BecomeRich or is it Nigeria 1

You are better off staying in canada as a refugee, you are not contributing anything meaningful to Nairaland but decent and internal strife, if u want to re-locate from canada to rep of benin u can do so without much ado. Do not speak for Yoruba people, we are proud people with a rich history and not deserters, we use to own every land from lagos to abuja and westwards to ghana, and eastwards to delta region up to kogi state. why give that up for one small country. I beg carry yourself and your wife locate to benin if u like this is not a benin site but a nigeria site and i can bet u are a benioise and not a Nigerian.

I told this guy exactly the same thing. Relocate to benin abi now? grin

And sorry I am not a refuge in any country. Anyone tell you that refuge people can travel. refuges can not travel from one country to another. you life in london ask the Uk government how many times i have entered into Uk in the last few years. And you don see refuge that travel from one country to another before. Go ask germany, or holland govt , EU , I have visa free to more than [b]50 [/b]countries in the world. So wetin you dey talk refuge??

O pa ni o. grin grin. 50, no wonder you think benin is Yorubas best home. Ala rin ja bata. grin grin grin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by geolabious(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2008
[size=13pt]Some pple are Jobless[/size] cheesy
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2008
Mr we are all on holiday over here,  christmax holiday.

what, that is not yoruba. You see when the USA did nothing to terrorists  attacks in Yeman, kenya, cole, and other location. This terrorists  continued. But when George Bush attacked them , have they be bold to attack the USA. NO they have not attacked.

Do you want to know why, because they know the USA would count attack. When the north keep an abusive the south. We would be stupid to allow the continue abusive. 

Like George Bush , we created our own way out , we go to the republic of benin. You may say we are running ,  but this way we save millions of lifes.  We are trying to avoid war, we are smater than you people. who prefer to be abuse. If you and your igbo people want to remain in an abusive relationship with northern good lucky, we are out. and we wish you the best.  we are better off with peace than with no peace.

You see american may not know what George Bush have done,  But he would go out in history as been a hero. Time would tell. Even when Osama bi ladi and his men hear the name of George Bush even without any USA troop around. They start running when noone is after them. That tell you what George Bush have done. Osama and his men have nightmare each night when they dream and see the face of George bush in their dream.  In future american would thank him for what he did.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 10:38pm On Dec 28, 2008
Universities in the New nigeria.

Akwa State University of Science and Technology
Abia State University Uturu [1]
ABTI - American University of Nigeria Yola
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
Adamawa State University
Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
Anambra State University formerly Anambra State University Of Science And Technology, Uli
Bayero University Kano
Benue State University Makurdi, Benue State
Bingham University New Karu, Nassarawa State
Bukar Abba Ibrahim University "Damaturu, Yobe State"
Caritas University, Enugu
Catholic University of Nigeria Abuja
City University of Technology Kaduna
Cross River State University of Technology Ekpo-Abasi, Calabar
Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Enugu [4]
Federal University of Technology Owerri
Federal University of Technology Minna [5]
Federal University of Technology Yola
Ibraheem Babangida University ``Lapai``
Gombe State university "Gombe"
Imo State University Owerri
Kano State University of Technology Wudil
Kogi state University Ayigba Kogi State
Madonna University (Nigeria) Okija
Michael Okpara Federal University of Agriculture Umudike
Nasarawa State University Keffi
Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State.
Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka[6]
Obong University Obong Ntak, Akwa Ibom [7]
Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt
Renaissance University Agbani [8]
St. Paul's University College, Awka Anambra
The Federal Polytechnic Idah Kogi State
Theological College of Northern Nigeria Bukuru, Plateau State
University of Abuja Gwagwalada
University of Agriculture, Makurdi Makurdi, Benue State [9]
University of Calabar Calabar
University of Jos Jos
University of Maiduguri Maiduguri
University of Mkar Mkar-Gboko, Benue State [10]
University of Nigeria Nsukka
University of Port-Harcourt Choba, Port Harcourt
University of Uyo Uyo
Usman Dan Fodio University Sokoto
Federal Polytechnic kaduna, kaduna state
Kaduna State university kaduna, kaduna state
Nuhu Bamalli polytechnic zaria, kaduna state
Nigerian Collage of Aviation technology zaria, kaduna kaduna
Kaduna school of Health Technology makarfi, kaduna state
Federal Fishery Training Institute kaduna, kaduna state
College of Advanced Studies zaria, kaduna state
Volta University College Ugwunagbo, Abia State
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by KnowAll(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2008
@BecomeRich abi na your other name Nigeria1- Why he calls himself Nigeria1 I dont know (Hypocrite) sad

look u seem to be jobless whats this list u are posting undecided abi u don join the 5 million wey go lose their jobs in 2009, with the time u have at hand in posting all these crap and those annoying maps as Nigerian1 u must definately be jobless.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2008
knowallrose or what do you call your name.

The word of God says he calls those thing that were not as if they were. He sent out his word and created everything.

Airport in the New Nigeria.

City State ICAO IATA Airport Name
International airports
Abuja FCT DNAA ABV Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport [1]
Gombe Gombe Gombe Lawanti International Airport
Kano Kano DNKN KAN Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport [2]
Port Harcourt Rivers DNPO PHC Port Harcourt International Airport [4]
Calabar Cross River DNCA CBQ Margaret Ekpo International Airport [5]
Enugu Enugu DNEN ENU Akanu Ibiam International Airport (Enugu Airport) [6]
Jos Plateau DNJO JOS Yakubu Gowon Airport [7]
Kaduna Kaduna DNKA KAD Kaduna Airport [8]
Maiduguri Borno DNMA MIU Maiduguri International Airport (Maiduguri Airport) [9]
Sokoto Sokoto DNSO SKO Sadiq Abubakar III International Airport (Sultan Saddik Abubakar Airport) [10]
Yola Adamawa DNYO YOL Yola Airport [11]

Bauchi Bauchi BCU Bauchi Airport [13]
Katsina Katsina Katsina Airport [17]
Makurdi Benue DNMK MDI Makurdi Airport [18]
Minna Niger DNMN MXJ Minna Airport [19]
Owerri Imo DNIM QOW Sam Mbakwe Airport [20]
Zaria Kaduna DNZA ZAR Zaria Airport [22]
Airstrips (unpaved)

Ashaka Gombe Ashaka Airstrip
Azare Bauchi Azare Airstrip
Bebi Cross River Bebi Airstrip
Bida Niger DNBI Bida Airstrip
Birnin Kebbi Kebbi Kebbi Airstrip
Eket Akwa Ibom Eket Airstrip
Gusau Zamfara DNGU QUS Gusau Airstrip
Kaltungo Gombe Kaltungo Airstrip

Mambilla Taraba Mambilla Airstrip
Miango Plateau Miango Airstrip
Mubi Adamawa Mubi Airstrip
Nguru Yobe Nguru Airstrip
Obudu Cross River Obudu Cattle Ranch Airstrip

Potiskum Yobe Potiskum Airstrip
Shiroro Niger Shiroro Airstrip
Tuga Kebbi Tuga Airstrip
Military airports
Makurdi Benue DNMK MDI Makurdi Air Force Base
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by BecomeRich: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2008
Should that not be funny, On satellite picture of nigeria more than 33% of the houses in Nigeria are in the south west. And the south have more people in the army, the north only promote its self, just like you just seen happen.

In nigeria from satellite pictures. there are 81 cities that should have estimated population of 350,000 to 400,000 and above population , You have . please check the satellite picture yourself.

South West : Lagos , Abeokuta, Ijebu ode, Ijebu Igbo, Sagamu, Abeokuta, Ota, Ikorodu,Ondo, Akure, Owo, ore, Okitipupa, Ibadan,oyo, Ede, Ogbomoso, Ikare Akoko Iseyin, Saki, Keshi, Erewa, Osogbo, Ife, Ilesha, Ikiru, Ikire,Iwo, Ado Ekiti, Ikere Ekiti == 30 (37.03%)

South south : Benin, Auchi(Jatto), uromi, Ekpoma,Argbo, warri, sepele, Asaba,Ugelli,Yenago, Port Harcourt,Uyo,Eket, Calabar = 14 ( 17.28%)

South East: Aba,Owerri,Nnewi, Onitsha,Abakalili, Enugu, Umuhia, Akwa = 8 (9.87%)

Middle Belt: Ilorin, Ofa, kabba, Okene, lokoja, Idah,Oturpo,Markudi, Gboko,Jalingo, Yola, Mubi, ,jos, Minna, Bida, Abuja = 16 (19.75%)

Far North : Maiduguri, Potisum, Kaduna, Gombe, Azare, Bauchi, kano, zaria, sokoto, gozua,Kebbi, futua, Katsina = 13 (16.05%)

If you now remove the the cities in the western Niger of Nigeria( i mean west of the river niger) 9 from the south south and 5 from the middle and you add them to the western Niger of Nigeria ,

From the total of 81 cities

9 + 5 + 30 = 44 cities (54.32% of Nigeria)

South against north 64.197% for the south , 35% for the north
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by NegroNtns(m): 9:40pm On Dec 29, 2008
Becomerich, thanks. Now give me a similar breakdown for:

1. Oil & Gas production
2. Agricultural crops & Forest resources
3. Metal & mining resources, as well as its production
4. Farm animal, livestock & Dairy products
5. Grain and Oils

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' / Buhari's Kitchen Comment: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts With Loved Up Photo With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.