Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (68164 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / See Hw 9ja 1st ADC Was Buried Afta He Was Killed While Defending Murtala Mohamed / Korede Bello Makes Mistake While Greeting President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 27, 2015
You called someone a 'gbaguan' chairman. Please read what you wrote and go submit yourself to ISIL for beheading undecided.
Abdulkareem407:
Pls.. Type in English... Olodo Rabata... 4 u 2 accused Zahra Buhari in Pidgin, it shows how illiterate and incompetent u are like dat of ur clueless GEJ...

U must quote ur self back and correct ur Blunders in English...
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Caseless: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2015
chychyobbi:
I was just going through comments on Buhari's daughter defending her Dad in the ongoing certificate controversy and some comments caught my eyes..lol..Some Nigeria though, they easily see mistake,, see some comments below hehe!

Hawtie! January 26, 2015 at 4:50 pm
SO Buhari’s daughter cannot spell Fourth. So the new spelling is now Forth. That is how little children would be dabbling into affairs that are bigger than them. Before You come out to defend your Father’s honour, please have your PR team run a spell check. If their Children cant spell after all the money they spent schooling them, then what hope is there for our Educational sector. Say no to Almajirism Biko.

Jane Public January 26, 2015 at 5:36 pm
I thought I was the only one that saw that. Forth ke, biko. Daddy no go school, pikin too can’t spell?

Jane Public January 26, 2015 at 5:35 pm
an intelligent person typed fourth as forth. What were you saying again about glass houses. I guess make up, nice clothes and professionally taken photographs, can make one look intelligent. Do you realise how superficial you sound.

sum1special January 26, 2015 at 3:20 pm
Our dear beautiful daughter of Buhari, certificate is one of the qualifications of being an aspiring president of our great country Nigeria…Please just dont talk about it before people finish you..Just respect yourself and remain on the silent lane you have been ok.

What do you think?
http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/lol-nigerias-blasts-buharis-daughter.html

trash!
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by rooqee120(f): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Op you are an illiterate.

Nigerians blasts......

It's "Nigerians blast...".....

Didn't they teach you subject-verb agreement in secondary school?

Olodorious illiterate..... cheesy
Kikikikiki and he is dia exposing som1 who spell 'fourth' as 'forth'...Smh
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 27, 2015
ignis:
Nigerians are very good at throwing stones. There is nobody above mistake. That's why we are not God. Am very sure this lady is far better than most people attacking her. This could be a spelling error on her path.
why will she make such error when she knows she is writing for the world to see & on important matter like that, she would have taken time,think well, read what she wrote before sending...am not saying she is above mistake but for the kind of person she is in the society,she would have been very careful...you know nigerians na
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by komitaji: 8:04am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=LoveDecay post=30168811]

tongue .... You're wrong !

Nigerians blast (is correct)
Nigerians blasts (is incorrect)

Believe it or not, you can't speak English. grin

Think of this --

Monkeys throw
Monkeys throws
Ur Subject perfectly agrees with ur verb; e be like say u dey RULE CONCORD cuz u don finally BLAST dat Jona TANist; GMB all d way
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Caseless: 8:05am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Upon all our money wey your papa dey pour for your head, u still no sabi book, thk God say na for obodo oyibo u dey school, if to say na naija now, u for be correct olodo rabata.
prostitute!
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by CaptainAmerica1: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2015
the mod who brought this to the front page isn't serious. nonsense!

if it's against pdp now, it won't reach FP. Mtswww
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by cluksy(m): 8:06am On Jan 27, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
grin grin grin
Gbagaun Chairman... Ur own worst... Next tym, use, even the daughter knows dat _HER_ father don't have Certificate

OMG! Bros, your own worst too...
even the daughter KNEW that her father DIDN'T have Certificate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 8:07am On Jan 27, 2015
Caseless:
prostitute!
ashawo boy!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by liljboy(m): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2015
tempex88:
Both spellings are correct.one is american and the other is british. Try tying on microsoft word and you will understand better.
Abeg park well joor .... this is not a case of COLOR and COLOUR
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/forth

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 8:08am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=kennyjodeci post=30170754][/quote] ehirim buhari na ndi umu nna ya?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
yes, I am an illiterate like Gej. Ngwa, literate malam, please educate me. I repeat, she is an olodo rabata! At worst, u join boko haram and kill yourself. Efi buhari
grin grin grin Thank GOD... U Just admitted the Fact dat u are a World Class Illiterate... Ur Father must have used ur school fees 2 Play Pool... I guess undecided
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Caseless: 8:10am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man
u fall my hand! To describe the event, plural of subject(nigerians) is associated with singular of verb/action(blast).
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2015
tongue
datguru:

Bia, nwantakiri, kparia onwegi ugwu!

I'm talking of the twitter comments not nairaland comments. I saw words like "biko" and the rest of them. Why me this morning? Kpachari anya gi oo
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Azo(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What do you expect from the "kworopshun" coroner's daughter?

I keep saying that Buhari is using his daughter to seduce gullible Nigerians but it's dead on arrival.

Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate

Idi0t. I wonder why u are all shouting atop ur keypads cos of ordinary typing error which is a norm.

U nko "his father don't have certificate". Do u know u are worse off cos ur own na grammar bomb while hers was just a normal typo error.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by asadike(f): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
grin grin grin Thank GOD... U Just admitted the Fact dat u are a World Class Illiterate... Ur Father must have used ur school fees 2 Play Pool... I guess undecided
yes, agreed. Better than you that killed your father in d name of bokoharam. Aboki gworo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Timoleon(m): 8:12am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see this kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man

liberty for d whole world na u foolish pass. u for just no type anything. wet *ing* for blasting go dey for if d *s* na continuous tense? olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je. mumu shior atole.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by liljboy(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Azo:

Idi0t. I wonder why u are all shouting atop ur keypads cos of ordinary typing error which is a norm.

U nko "his father don't have certificate". Do u know u are worse off cos ur own na grammar bomb while hers was just a normal typo error.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by MEILYN(m): 8:13am On Jan 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:
What do you expect from the "kworopshun" coroner's daughter?

I keep saying that Buhari is using his daughter to seduce gullible Nigerians but it's dead on arrival.

Even the daughter knows that his father don't have certificate

You need to get a tutor. You are not far from being an illiterate yourself. How dare you insult Buhari's daughter for something you yourself is not better off in?

Olodo rabbata

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by babestella: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Nigerians blasts......

grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:14am On Jan 27, 2015
cluksy:

OMG! Bros, your own worst too...
even the daughter KNEW that her father DIDN'T have Certificate
grin grin grin
Anoda G-O-A-T in de Building
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by InvertedHammer: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Chillext:
Atleast, she speaks and writes better than the presidents wife. Might even be an oversight

Abeg free the babe joor.
/
Folks:

Don't forget that autocorrect could be an @sshole sometimes.

\
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by dennismukoro(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Pls nothing wrong with the spelling forth. Check your Dictionary you all spilling Trash
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Nigerians blasts......

A bottle of sminorff 4 u
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Votukpa(m): 8:15am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:

Present continuous tense: nigerians are blasting.

NIgerians blasts: incorrect

Hope you are corrigible.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by babestella: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2015
MEILYN:

You need to get a tutor. You are not far from being an illiterate yourself. How dare you insult Buhari's daughter for something you yourself is not better off in?

Olodo rabbata

Lol, grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by SaintRobs: 8:16am On Jan 27, 2015
liberty300:
mr. English, you don't know you're wrong Abii? Op was correct..seems you didn't write jamb to see THIS kinda questions. The last "s" in blasts means continuous tense..which is wrong. Correct yourself Mumu man
Grammar Nazi,u're fully recognised!.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by verygudbadguy(m): 8:16am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
Upon all our money wey your papa dey pour for your head, u still no sabi book, thk God say na for obodo oyibo u dey school, if to say na naija now, u for be correct olodo rabata.

And wat was the error? OMISSION... Nigerians can be funny o. Isn't glaring that she probably missed d "U" or her phone automatically changed it.

Abeg, there are better issues to be addressed. $1 is now 210 naira and nobody is saying nothing.
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by kennyjodeci(m): 8:17am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
ehirim buhari na ndi umu nna ya?

Nne hapu ochi nnama na umu nne ya, makana ihe ibugodi bu "swit ada di nma".....o bu eziokwu k'obu asi?
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by InvertedHammer: 8:18am On Jan 27, 2015
dennismukoro:
Pls nothing wrong with the spelling forth. Check your Dictionary you all spilling Trash
/

Forth -- onward or outward
Fourth --- 4th.

Just you know.
\
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by Abdulkareem407(m): 8:20am On Jan 27, 2015
asadike:
yes, agreed. Better than you that killed your father in d name of bokoharam. Aboki gworo
grin grin grin
Halleluyah... U typed in English 4 de 1st tym in History... Am happy 2 see dat u are Learning frm Me.... Dat'z my boi cheesy
Re: Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad by thomasjoe(m): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Garrithe1st:
How much did Nwobodo stole? ~ Jonadunce

Stealing is not Corruption ~ Jonadunce

"Prinspal", na only you Waka come? ~Sheepopotamus

Vote for Umblerra ~ Sheepopotamus

Ojukwu is Dead but his Manhood lives~Sheepopotamus

cheesy

False reality- Jonathan: Stealing is not corruption. Buhari: Abacha did not steal..... Which should we believe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari: Army Ridiculing Me With Certificate Scandal / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.