Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (50903 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Pdp-sponsored Documentary On Buhari (shown On AIT) & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by organic973: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
datguru:
About the man Buhari
I have never seen any school built in his name Buhari, I
have never seen any borehole constructed by him. There is
no record of any scholarship awarded by him or for him nor
through him. I have never seen him use his popularity to
canvass for any charitable work nor any humanitarian effort,
not even at the height of the polio scourge where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign for
immunization.
No single text book has been donated to any school either
by him, for him or through him. Asides from doing nothing,
he has not improved himself since his exit from office. No
book written, no memoirs, no lectures,nothing. The only
thing of note he can point to are his numerous interviews on
the BBC Hausa station.
He never champion for a university in his state nor has he
ever been involved in any kind of programme to better the
lives of the Almajiris in Daura. His entire existence has not
led to any meaningful development in Daura, yet they say
he can change Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again? No wonder he was
referred to as being ''perpetually unelectable''. He is not a
patron to any organization, group or association. No
professional body in Nigeria has ever invited him for their
lecture, convention or gala night.
The only time any known form, body or human assemblage
ever chose him to do anything for them was when the Boko
Haram terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt in Saudi Arabia but he
refused. He recently joined twitter because of the election.
He recently went to church services because of elections
Vote Wisely

I wonder how he intends to bring change he is claiming to bring.

I pray nigerians will wake up.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by deejayterabyte(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
The producers of the revisionism called documentary could not even get basic facts right. Shehu Kangiwa,the 2nd republic governor of Sokoto state died after falling from a horse during a polo game in 1981 but the film makers have twisted this historical fact by stating Buhari protected him from prosecution when he came to power in December 1983 because he was Hausa-Fulani like Buhari!

Another one! Keep them coming!

PDP are Liars!

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by MadCow1: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
mekaboy:

The mother did the same thing tbe owner of those 53 suitcases did. drug trafficking.

Who got caught red handed?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by robinsoncrosoe: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

Before bursting your veins..

Who is the mother of GEJ's children?

Ask your mum that question

Idiat
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by hansad: 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Adminisher:

Uncle Jonathan is merely confusing because he knows that Abacha regime destroyed Nigeria and your generation never even saw ordinary trains before.

In bold>

And u did not know that Muhammadu Buhari was the ideologue, the brain behind Abacha in that regime? Some people appropriately call it Abacha-Buhari regime.

Buhari knew and tacitly approved most actions of Abacha then because Abacha was sick most of the time until he died in office.

Sick Abacha was so tired of managing Nigeria's oil proceeds such that he created a slush fund - Petroleum Trust Fund - for Buhari to manage oil money.

That regime remains the most corrupt in Nigeria. Abacha died suddenly, that's why some of his loots could be discovered all over the world.

But Buhari has contested four expensive presidential elections since then, how does Buhari get the money?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Collynzo419: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:

Ask your mum that question

Idiat

Patience is not the mother so what does that make GEJ?
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by agabaI23(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
You talked about a short period.
20 months as a dictator is a long time sir.
He had no senate to seek approval from
No House of Assembly to hold him to ransome
His words were decrees that had immediate effect

He did what he wanted.

So 20 months in a military dictatorship is actually more than 48 months of a functional democracy especial when the house is against you.
Do not give us that excuse because he would have achieved much if he wanted.

What do you have to say about going to the market to force people to sell at loss in the name of price control? Do you know how many businesses that closed shop because they would not sell 1 tin of milk they bought at N6 for N4 according to Buhari?

If you accuse GEJ of any crime, I will give you more than one similar crime by Buhari but if I tell you GEJ's achievements, you will not give me a similar achievement by Buhari.
Open your eyes!

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Collynzo419: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
hansad:

In bold>

[s]And u did not know that Muhammadu Buhari was the ideologue, the brain behind Abacha in that regime? Some people appropriately call it Abacha-Buhari regime.

Buhari knew and tacitly approved most actions of Abacha then because Abacha was sick most of the time until he died in office.

Sick Abacha was so tired of managing Nigeria's oil proceeds such that he created a slush fund - Petroleum Trust Fund - for Buhari to manage oil money.

That regime remains the most corrupt in Nigeria. Abacha died suddenly, that's why some of his loots could be discovered all over the world.

But Buhari has contested four expensive presidential elections since then, how does Buhari get the money?[/s]

No matter how much you try, you cant distort history

All lies

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by sunayo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
@ Op and other GMB die hard supporters.
Pro. Wole Soyinka said," it baffles me that the slaves are now asking for the return of master". Even when facts are crsystal you have refused to accept them.

Your lots are irredeemable. I'm glad that many people saw Buhari for who he really is. A woman started a whatsapp and BB doc that went viral immediately after watching the documentary yesterday, sane minds have resolved to keep the dictator away from Aso Rock.

You'll hear youths say 'even Buhari presents Nepa bill they'll vote for him' then you know something is terribly wrong.

If only APC gave the mandate to Kwakaso or Rochas who better qualifications and pedigrees but no, they want the Jihadist who is worshipped by mostly illiterates youths in the North East to help them win the presidency at all cost even if "dog and baboon" have to soak in blood.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by nellyjohn: 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari wil bring more harm than good. He is more corrupt than any one but tries to cover it up and look honest. Anyway, he can never deceive us.
GEJ till 2019
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Haqq4young(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chanqe Chanqe Chanqe. Chanqe on yuh
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by dre11(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seun:
Wikipedia has rules that promote objectivity. It has editors and admins, who watch important pages and enforce the rules.

Oga let me be real with you here

If you are writing an academic scholar publication and you quote Wikipedia....... Your lecture will tell you to delete it because in the academic world wikipedia is not a reliable publication to get information

So, what wikipedia says is void in the intellectual world( university)
Mind you sir..... Am a postgraduate scholar so I know what's on
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by alex1612: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
GEP/PDP SHOULD TELL US WHAT AND WHAT PLANS/VISIONS THEY HAVE FOR NIGERIAN IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS IF ELECTED.
GEJ/PDP ARE INDERECTLY CASTIGATING THEMSELF THINKING THEY ARE CASTIGATING BUHARI. PEOPLE ARE SEEING THEIR OWN FAULT.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Thinkr(m): 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Collynzo419:

No matter how much you try, you cant distort history

All lies
that's right you can't defend it other than call it lies. Meanwhile THERE ARE OVER 11MILLION ILEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN USA TODAY but nobody is chasing them out by flogging. Buhari is a domb dunce for flogging illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seun:
What part of the Wikipedia article is a lie in your opinion? Which of the things they said he did in the article did he not do in your opinion?
hello mr. I admire you alot, but why can't you be non-partisan? Stop sweating to prove a point which doesn't exist. Asta la vista.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by ogoly(f): 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Need blood tonic pls
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nuezha(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
GODpunishAPC:
GO AND ASK YOUR PARENTS ABOUT DECREE 4 AND 10, THAT SENILE BUHARI NEARLY FINISHED NIGERIA, YOU THINK YOU CAN CAJOLE US INTO VOTING A SENILE OLD MAN WHO DOESN'T HAVE SSCE CERTIFICATE? THINK TWICE.

GODpunishAPC.....

Farce!
I will vote him & so will many right thinking adults like me.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Keegan: 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
gp6liveth:
History hurt those who never lead well. All issues canvassed are true. Buhari should come out and deny it if they are false.

A devil is always a devil. It only takes good spirit to change him.

No one is coming out to deny anything besides you've already made up your mind.
Your vote is your power in favour of or against any candidate.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by OgologoDimkpa: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
datguru:
About the man Buhari
immunization.
the BBC Hausa station.
he can change Nigeria.
Vote Wisely
Spot on bro!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please go and sleep. If you don't have any meaningful contribution. Stone Age in your senses is where you can do anything you like to mess up the country and act like a saint in other People's country.

OgologoDimkpa:

To a level, wikipedia's informations are objective. Be it as it may, everybody knows Buhari and what he stands for.
Nigerians are wiser except those that want to remain foolish.

Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria currently.
We refuse to go back to the stone age.

GEJ till 2019!!

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by OgologoDimkpa: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
datguru:
About the man Buhari
immunization.
the BBC Hausa station.
he can change Nigeria.
Vote Wisely
He cannot give what he does not have.
Buhari is not the change we need for now embarassed
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Richard6(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Atleast PDP said good and bad things about Buhari, has APC ever said anything good abut Jonathan? Its just hatred, hungry and jealousy for power are the major problems of APC.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Edifyer: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
He also accuse GEJ of not fighting corruption that we Nigerians fails to understand because of hate.

* GMB fight Corruption by imprison corrupt officials but that didn't end it

*GEJ - Fight corruption by eliminating the means in which corrupt leaders loot public fund.

GMB - Use soldiers to clamp down on traders to agree on price thereby forcing them to sale regarding either they are profiting or loosing.

GEJ - Uses Demand and Supply chain to regulate price, by making sure we reduce import and increase export to balance the economy.

GMB - Under his watch 21B was missing without his knowledge.

GEJ - Uncovers the Billions Naira being stolen under subsidy scheme and remove it so that the stealing will stop though Nigerians will suffer a little from it and that's his mistake to Nigerians that we are crucifying him.

Remember even the US has Terrorist problem and under their watch World Trade Centre was brought down, how much more Nigeria to fight Terrorist and win it easily. Shey we be super mike.
comparing military rule with Democratic government.... so lame

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Seun(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
hatbricker:
hello mr. I admire you alot, but why can't you be non-partisan? Stop sweating to prove a point which doesn't exist. Asta la vista.
I said that the wikipedia article is objective. If I'm wrong, he should point out the parts of the wikipedia article that aren't objective as I said.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by brainbox2014(m): 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
mekaboy:
Sentencing a mother of 2 children to death by firing squad to me is not cool.

jailing fella for foriegn currency while allowing 53 suitcases is not cool for me.

supporting and comapring bokoharam terrorists with mend is not cool. turning arround to accuse the president of lacking the will to crush the group u sympathize with is not cool.

The hatred ghananians have for nigerians today was caused by buhari.

I agree with you sir and I share your emotional concerns. Let us think about this... the son of one of those killed by firing squad for drug trafficking during Buhari's regime recently came out to say he had forgiven him and will still support him. What does that tell you? Regarding the Ghanians, hatred is a personal choice. I have Ghanian friends. He never supported Boko Haram sir. He was against the war crimes committed in the North.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I run o! The man no be as we see am !
GEJ na im safe 9Ja......
.Buhari comparison between Niger Delta Militants and the Jama'atu Alilis Sunna Lidda 'aaaaaaaaaaaaAwati Wal-Jihad fear me! This man get plan and some guys just dey mumu follow am.

GEJ 2015 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nuezha(m): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

To a level, wikipedia's informations are objective. Be it as it may, everybody knows Buhari and what he stands for.
Nigerians are wiser except those that want to remain foolish.

Buhari is not the best option for Nigeria currently.
We refuse to go back to the stone age.

My inclinations are clear. I am a PDP sympathizer but not at presidential level & everyone seems to be on the same page with me: Neighbours, friends, family, colleagues, church members, and most shockingly even strangers. Mind you I never influenced anyone's thinking.

GEJ till 2019!!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by organic973: 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
when the nation had the OPC problem in the West, Yoruba leaders went out there to sort it out.

When we had problems with Bakassi Boys in the East, Igbo leaders rose to the challenge.

When we had the militancy in the Niger-Delta, South-South leaders, including Goodluck Jonathan went into the creeks to talk the boys into disarming.

Now, what have the Northern leaders done about Boko Haram since it started its rampage? Some wring their hands helplessly, while others like Buhari make political capital out of it!
What has buhari done done in other to fight Boko Haram as an elder statesman must he be president in other to fight Boko Haram?

Without sentiments "I DOUBT THIS CHANGE HE IS CLAIMING TO BRING!"

Nigerians be wise!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Timoleon(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Oh they are illegal immigrants shey? .... His niger-ian brothers who flood. Lagos n the whole of north Wat are they??... Has anybody questioned their stay In nigeria??....... Those pathetic youths. From niger who do. Notting buh flood this country n cos problems in the north n hide over here in the south has anybody kicked them out??...

Be serious please

i had intended not to comment on dis topic until i saw ur post. it is d most unseriousm uncritical least thought out comment i read. when buhari came in he saw the ghanians as problems illegal imigrants who were unnecessary burden n bargage to nigerians. you say today d nigeriens n chadians flood dis country to cause havoc, wat den is ur message you are simply telling us gej is inept n npt worthy of being our president n we have no genuine reason to vote him in again except we were as uncritical as u. next time pls just read coments n u may just seem intelligent

3 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by agabaI23(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
brainbox2014:

I agree with you sir and I share your emotional concerns. Let us think about this... the son of one of those killed by firing squad for drug trafficking during Buhari's regime recently came out to say he had forgiven him and will still support him. What does that tell you? Regarding the Ghanians, hatred is a personal choice. I have Ghanian friends. He never supported Boko Haram sir. He was against the war crimes committed in the North.
That the son of a victim endorsed Buhari does not make his action right. Does it?

He could be one of those people that in haste for a miracle.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by CaptainAmerica1: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thinkr:
did you know the deportation cause problems? Hey, right now as we discuss there are 11million illegal immigrants in the USA and nobody is flogging them out. You don't just do things like an illiterate. You apply wisdom

Dude what are you saying?

There are illegal immigrants in the USA, and so? If you are caught, wouldn't you be deported? Aren't most of them hiding? If USA can find and deport them, wouldn't they do it?

Between Nigeria and USA which country would illegal immigrants affect more. You should see the deportation as something good. Imagine the way things are hard in Nigeria, everyone hustling to survive, imagine if they were still here, how would things be? Put reproduction into consideration, they would be twice if not thrice as more. Guy, I've looked at it everyway, you have no point.

Whereas why are you castigating Buhari when it was a Nigerian decision. Did anyone kick against it?
RECALL, GHANA STARTED IT FIRST

[b]Title: The role of Yoruba commercial migration in West African development.

POPLINE Document Number: 050968

Author(s):

Sudarkasa N

Source citation:

In: African migration and national development, edited by Beverly Lindsay. University Park, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania State University Press, 1985. :40-63.

Abstract:

This paper examines the role of Yoruba commercial migrants in contemporary West African regional trade, from the late 19th century to the present and focuses on a group of migrants who voluntarily left Nigeria to work in Ghana from the late 19th century through the 1960s. Most were forcibly repatriated between November 1969 and January 1970. Taxation and the monied economy forced millions of Yoruba to resettle in different parts of Nigeria; many also tried their luck in Ghana and other countries. Yoruba saw the opportunities that existed in the commercial sector of Ghana to trade Nigerian textiles for Ghanaian Kola and create a new niche for middlemen. Yoruba traders have served as intermediaries between African producers in different countries, as traders who sold overseas goods in small lots, as brokers buying cash crops, and as craftsmen who traded with their machines. In 1960 [size=14pt]100,560[/size] Yorubas lived in Ghana, 1.5% of that country's population; nearly 84% of these Yoruba were traders. Yoruba men were 20% of the male traders in Ghana; Yoruba women comprised only 6% of the female traders in Ghana. Yorubas traded imported provisions and sundries, hardware and parts, pots and pans, clothing, shoes and sandals, meat and fish, vegetables, herbs, cloth, bread, and prepared foods; they were, however, excluded from trading wholesale agricultural staples, especially yams and plantains. Most Yoruba traders were small-scale operators whose capital ranged from a few cedis to a few hundred. Yoruba retail traders generally preferred to buy goods from other Yorubas, because of better understanding of bargaining practices and language. Most Yoruba traders had at least 1 assistant, often a young relative. Most had switched trades or commodities at least once; they were very responsive to market conditions. In November 1969, the Ghanian government issued an edict expelling all African aliens; Yoruba traders were being used as a scapegoat for Ghana's economic ills. The Ghanaians mistook numbers and visibility for economic exploitation. The Yorubas created jobs and distributed goods; the economic situation worsened after their expulsion.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Kaduna With Over 900,000 Votes / UK Authorities Dissolve Peter Obi’s Company, Next International / Governor Al-Makura Lying On Bug-Infested Mattress In Government School (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.