Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (50897 Views)

Buhari: 'My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen, Living Room' / Aisha Buhari: My US Trip Funded With Personal Funds And Sponsorship Grant / Pdp-sponsored Documentary On Buhari (shown On AIT) & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Bede2u(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

It might seem harsh but drug related offences are punishable by death in many countries especially in those Asian countries. So what are you saying?

Whereas, the execution was never carried out! Think intelligently, even in the documentary, they never said Buhari killed her only that she was sentenced.

"53 suitcases suspected to contain foreign currency" C'mon man. Full details would be needed before making conclusions! Nigerians are easily used as tools of propaganda, that's our problem. I wish everyone takes his time to analyze everything and keep sentiments aside.

Stop lying, Buhari never supported them! He compared them, yes. But aren't the militants terrorists as well? All he was trying to say was that they should use the same approach they used for the militants, simple! But as usual, people tried to paint him bad.

They were illegal immigrants! Don't you understand? Go and stay in the US or UK illegally and see if you won't be deported.

Why do you guys have so much hate towards the general? Smh.
You are intelligent sir!

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by great664(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

Did GEJ actually save Nigerians or he created more billions for him and his cohorts to steal.

For comparisons, President Obasanjo met about $5 billion in foreign reserves, and the average monthly oil price for the 72 months he was in office was $38, and yet he left $43 billion in foreign reserves after paying $12 billion to write-off Nigeria’s external debt. In the last five years, the average monthly oil price has been over $100, and the quantity also higher but our foreign reserves have been declining and exchange rate depreciating.
Mr. Joe if you must quote me, address everything I wrote and don't just pick some nd leave some, be on the fence and judge then I can read your quote and reply you? Quote my full comment then I will reply you to the best of my knowledge without being partial. Got it?

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by golddeejay(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
He also accuse GEJ of not fighting corruption that we Nigerians fails to understand because of hate.

* GMB fight Corruption by imprison corrupt officials but that didn't end it

*GEJ - Fight corruption by eliminating the means in which corrupt leaders loot public fund.

GMB - Use soldiers to clamp down on traders to agree on price thereby forcing them to sale regarding either they are profiting or loosing.

GEJ - Uses Demand and Supply chain to regulate price, by making sure we reduce import and increase export to balance the economy.

GMB - Under his watch 21B was missing without his knowledge.

GEJ - Uncovers the Billions Naira being stolen under subsidy scheme and remove it so that the stealing will stop though Nigerians will suffer a little from it and that's his mistake to Nigerians that we are crucifying him.

Remember even the US has Terrorist problem and under their watch World Trade Centre was brought down, how much more Nigeria to fight Terrorist and win it easily. Shey we be super mike.

i will pretend like i didnt see all those GEJ's abstract achievements u listed above. It is typical of GEJ and his supporters. You keep reeling out achievements like we r nt in the same country. No wonder we are the fastest growing economy in Africa (on paper) that explains we r almost importing the air we breathe, why a dollar is N208 (the last time i checked), why most of the r unemployed(i stop here)...fastest growing economy indeed

Abt the bolded, i understand where u r coming. "Terrorist attacks happen everywhere"...right? Dont even try mentioning America and 911 attack, that happen once in a life time. Serious country like America take the fight to the terrorist most times and not the other way round like in Nigeria where boko haram is killing scores and hundreds of people on every day basis and we are so helpless that our government is looking the other way and goes ahead campaigning(character assasinating) for another term like those people dying everyday are ants.

We have an urgent need as a country and it is to crush boko haram. It is obvious GEJ cannot do that so why give him another 4 years and watch thousands of people meet their untimely death.

I will vote for GMB just with the hope of him stopping terrorism.

#IHAVEDECIDED

I WILL VOTE GMB FOR A SAFER NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Mistermamus(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
I remembered wat my dad told me abt Buhari's regime dat tinz were difficult n hw he queued for hrs just to buy tooth paste n milk.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by mailmalc(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
@Op you are amazingly unrealistic and highly sentimental.

Having people sentenced with a non existent law?

His War Against Discipline was the biggest fraud ever. If Buhari worked on building a system rather than ENFORCING laws on people by unleashing the Military, Nigeria would have been less corrupt by now.

Tackling corruption is not about jailing and killing people everyday, there will be no Nigeria if this continues. How about providing a proper system that will gradually check corrupt activities and prevent them. How can you make civil servants do frog jump or get flogged in the open because of lateness, you call that discipline? Look at the private sector, look at banks, why do they have more dedicated staffs....it's simple, they provide a better Staff welfare in terms of salary and other provisions.

You may want to do your research on how the economy crumbled during GMB's watch. He failed Maths anyways, not like much is expected from him.

The truth is GMB or GEJ are neither the problems or answers. In other to move the country forward, there is a need to revist and have a revised constitution. A Lot of amendment is required.

Those of you who read Charles Soludo's piece and think that is Jesus Christ speaking are suffering from amnesia, Soludo manipulated figures just to favour his arguments, a simple Google search will unearth all his lies and half truths as contained in that piece.

Like Odia Ofeimun said "APC are even looking more PDP than the present PDP"

Nigeria is cursed with too many lazy people who cannot read, just show them a picture and they believe everything.

Nigerians celebrated when Buhari was pushed out of power, you may want to know the reasons behind this and it will help you understand GMB.

Meanwhile, I still wait for his "certificate" and not some statement of result. Also he needs to apologise to Nigerians for failing maths and lying under oath.

Cheers!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by buchichukwu69: 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=22pt]PDP be singing "Nearer my Lord to thee.........................."[/size]
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by franugo(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
Frankiss44:

MUBARAK OF EGYPT.... AND OF COURSE CHARLES TAYLOR OF LIBERIA JUST TO NAME A FEW

THERE IS NO RULE STOPIN THE ARREST AND INPRISONMENT OF A PRESIDENT... BUHARI WAS JUST A TRIBAL BIGOT

okay buh u know dt he still imprisoned northeners, right? Maybe he had a soft spot 4 shehu?? I dont know n i dont rili care.

#electionnotwar
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by franugo(m): 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Thinkr:
Hosni mubarack was and is still in jail. Tell me another story

okay
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
great664:
Mr. Joe if you must quote me, address everything I wrote and don't just pick some nd leave some, be on the fence and judge then I can read your quote and reply you? Quote my full comment then I will reply you to the best of my knowledge without being partial. Got it?
You made several points. I must not critique all points but can pick a point that needs addressing.

The biggest lie of this administration is the fight against squander through subsidy. The value of a barrel of crude oil was over a hundred dollars. So there was enough money to help the country without pulling out subsidy funds. The subsidy scam could be handled by simple check and balancing and they would have been fished out.

Instead, they pulled the subsidy and nothing was done with the money.

They borrowed money and ran this country into debt with nothing to show for it.

The reserves saved by OBJ was squandered.

The revenue from crude squandered. Must we address every point you made before we see this man called GEJ is doing his best to wreck this country.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by brainbox2014(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
agabaI23:
That the son of a victim endorsed Buhari does not make his action right. Does it?

He could be one of those people that in haste for a miracle.

It means that he has chosen to look beyond the emotional cloud of anger, hate and fear, by taking a deeper consideration of the motives of GMB and accepting the fact that it was the law that executed his father for a crime he actually did commit. For a man to support someone that made a decree that killed his father, that's not just because he has a forgiving spirit but because he painfully understands the actions of that government and has done a prognosis to infer that GMB will make a better leader. Meanwhile, one of the people he jailed during his time penned some thoughtful notes.

Why I support Buhari despite his government jailing me – Tunde Thompson
>>>http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174665-support-buhari-despite-government-jailing-tunde-thompson.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
mailmalc:
@Op you are amazingly unrealistic and highly sentimental.

Having people sentenced with a non existent law?

His War Against Discipline was the biggest fraud ever. If Buhari worked on building a system rather than ENFORCING laws on people by unleashing the Military, Nigeria would have been less corrupt by now.

Tackling corruption is not about jailing and killing people everyday, there will be no Nigeria if this continues. How about providing a proper system that will gradually check corrupt activities and prevent them. How can you make civil servants do frog jump or get flogged in the open because of lateness, you call that discipline? Look at the private sector, look at banks, why do they have more dedicated staffs....it's simple, they provide a better Staff welfare in terms of salary and other provisions.

You may want to do your research on how the economy crumbled during GMB's watch. He failed Maths anyways, not like much is expected from him.

The truth is GMB or GEJ are neither the problems or answers. In other to move the country forward, there is a need to revist and have a revised constitution. A Lot of amendment is required.

Those of you who read Charles Soludo's piece and think that is Jesus Christ speaking are suffering from amnesia, Soludo manipulated figures just to favour his arguments, a simple Google search will unearth all his lies and half truths as contained in that piece.

Like Odia Ofeimun said "APC are even looking more PDP than the present PDP"

Nigeria is cursed with too many lazy people who cannot read, just show them a picture and they believe everything.

Nigerians celebrated when Buhari was pushed out of power, you may want to know the reasons behind this and it will help you understand GMB.

Meanwhile, I still wait for his "certificate" and not some statement of result. Also he needs to apologise to Nigerians for failing maths and lying under oath.

Cheers!
How can a system be put in place without first reducing the level of corruption? The level of corruption under President Shagari was too high, drastic measures had to be taken to let people know that corruption is unacceptable. Maybe pardoning Alamieyeseighs is a system to start curbing corruption.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
***ATIKU ABUBAKAR, ENDORSED
PRESIDENTJONATHAN AND ADVICES HIS
NORTHERN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!***
Please to all my Muslim brothers and fellow
Northerners, let us not deceive ourselves and be
in high hope, GEJ will win this election,. It’s very
clear. When the voting starts things will be
different from what we're seeing. Don’t go out to
destroy thing when Buhari looses please.
My vote and that of my entire extended family
and people are for GEJ not because he has done
what I expected or performed well but because
Buhari is no fit to rule where we have someone
like Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan and others. Buhari will be worse
than what we are facing now.
Nigerians, we must not go back to former heads
of state who have ruled and destroyed the
progress and development of
our future, always coming back to rule us again
in a democracy era. Does it mean we civilians
don’t have what it takes to rule?
Please every Northerner should put
sentiment aside and vote for GEJ. If not for this
Boko Haram issues I don’t think GEJ has failed
as people are claiming. Ask Buhari the origin of
Boko Haram. He said he will make the Country
ungovernable for Goodluck if
he looses the election. If you say Goodluck
Jonathan has failed, what do we then say about
previous presidents that siphoned all our monies
to foreign accounts?
I remain a PDP member.
VOTE GOODLUCK!!!!!!
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by CaptainAmerica1: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bede2u:

You are intelligent sir!

Lol. Thanks. They just keep twisting events. Lies upon lies!

The more reason PDP shouldn't be voted in, they've done all sort of things to paint the opposition bad. Yet I don't recall APC framing them or lying against them.

2 Likes

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by BraniacX(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:
Those who ignore history are destined to repeat it.

This documentary detailed who the real Buhari and who we have been screaming about here on nairaland.

I don't know if you are fatherless or if you have one, if your father was both educated and politically savvy during Buhar's military regime, I would have suggested you consult him.

My dad is late but was well educated as is my mum, I don't need to ask them, I have always heard about buhari and idiagbon in non complimentary tones from and before when I could understand English as a toddler, their high handedness, brutality and miscarriage of justice almost cost me and my mum our lives. Me and mine can never be brainwashed by or caught up in this soporiphic euphoria of "buhari is the saintly messiah" safe to say, we know better.

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by mailmalc(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
@Golddeejay I'd love to see the looks on your face when you'v found peace with yourself after reading about Nigeria, Leaders and Boko Haram. You need to understand how the problem can be traced back to over 40 years ago. It's a shame that Buhari who is a general, hails from Borno State (maternal side), was a military governor of Borno, eventually became a Head of State yet he has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING within his CAPACITY to offer any intelligence or assistance to tackle the current troubles of Insurgency. GEJ has failed in terms of providing security, so also has the past governments.

Then talk about economic, developmental achievements including in the agric sector. If you are using the USA or any other fully developed country as a yardstick, then you are just another added piece to the numerous problems of Nigeria.

@Great664
For comparisons, President Obasanjo met about $5 billion in foreign reserves, and the average monthly oil price for the 72 months he was in office was $38, and yet he left $43 billion in foreign reserves after paying $12 billion to write-off Nigeria’s external debt. In the last five years, the average monthly oil price has been over $100, and the quantity also higher but our foreign reserves have been declining and exchange rate depreciating.

Verify your values and figures from CBN and other reliable world finance sources, depending on a Soludo analysis will just make you look inept and more clueless.

We really need to realize corruption is just a product of a failed system coupled with a less defining constitution. We fail to see how much we'v come to a stand still that we DESIRE to rotate leaders and see nothing completely wrong with this. I look forward to having Abdusalam Abubakar as president in the nearest future. Who knows, maybe GEJ will be called upon again when he is 80. Keep your sentiments and open your eyes!

@ogene007 @Thinkr, @CaptainAmerica1, @Sacluxpaint, @luluosas, @bellong

Maybe this could help http://www.firstafricanews.ng/index.php?dbs=openlist&s=12691
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by Firefire(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
gearcoin:

If he rules go and die.

Hey feee ceee undecided
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
macfarland:
***ATIKU ABUBAKAR, ENDORSED
PRESIDENTJONATHAN AND ADVICES HIS
NORTHERN BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!***
Please to all my Muslim brothers and fellow
Northerners, let us not deceive ourselves and be
in high hope, GEJ will win this election,. It’s very
clear. When the voting starts things will be
different from what we're seeing. Don’t go out to
destroy thing when Buhari looses please.
My vote and that of my entire extended family
and people are for GEJ not because he has done
what I expected or performed well but because
Buhari is no fit to rule where we have someone
like Goodluck
Ebele Jonathan and others. Buhari will be worse
than what we are facing now.
Nigerians, we must not go back to former heads
of state who have ruled and destroyed the
progress and development of
our future, always coming back to rule us again
in a democracy era. Does it mean we civilians
don’t have what it takes to rule?
Please every Northerner should put
sentiment aside and vote for GEJ. If not for this
Boko Haram issues I don’t think GEJ has failed
as people are claiming. Ask Buhari the origin of
Boko Haram. He said he will make the Country
ungovernable for Goodluck if
he looses the election. If you say Goodluck
Jonathan has failed, what do we then say about
previous presidents that siphoned all our monies
to foreign accounts?
I remain a PDP member.
VOTE GOODLUCK!!!!!!
Let other party members note from today that Atiku will always remain a saboteur to any other party except PDP. So when he brings his dirty money, know he is using it as a bait to destroy the party.

He who has ears.....

Atiku never cared for the masses. So following his advice is destructive.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by dvee2: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
People keep calling 53 suite cases without stating what was the content, it has been proven that these are personal belongings coming back into the country, not billions of dollars taken out of the country by PEJ. Confirmed by EFCC no one is talking about that. Anyway there is nothing much to hook buhari with, so allowing diplomatic suitcase into the country, not out of the country for Christsake is now the only offence to mention

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by greggng: 4:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
With or without the documentary nigerians will vote massively for buharis. The pdp has failed in convincing nigerians on their manifesto. The re busy digging into a mans private life as if that will put food on our table

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by maestroferddi: 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Buhari is a coup plotter and a terrorist.
He'll never rule Nigeria again
We are wiser.

GEJ till 2019!!!
That Wikipedia profile is a real exposé.

It is only in Nigeria that a man with Buhari's sordid past would still be contesting for public office.

The bane of the black man is tribalism and primordial sentiments.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by mailmalc(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
How can a system be put in place without first reducing the level of corruption? The level of corruption under President Shagari was too high, drastic measures had to be taken to let people know that corruption is unacceptable. Maybe pardoning Alamieyeseighs is a system to start curbing corruption.

@thegoodjoehunt3
If you think taking drastic measures like jailing anybody allegedly corrupt means you are reducing the level of corruption then it is just sad. The human nature requires that certain people are pardoned because of your personal ties with them and this puts the government in a compromised state then alot of questions are raised about the true intents of the leader. To be more practical, GMB is being pushed by corrupt individuals and by this same human nature he is obliged to sway to their tunes. Instead of this stick method, if as a leader you put the right systems in place...there is no need to witch hunt people in the name of corruption, A good system is strong enough to fight back at corruption. I am a civil servant and I see how certain reforms have been used to handle massive corrupt cases.

The most interesting thing about setting up such systems as opposed to fighting people is 'continuity', it's easy for a new government to retain the basics of such systems. This is a clear reason why the moment GBM left office as the Head of State, corruption normalized within the blink of an eye. Everybody seem to have gone back to their old ways..
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
mailmalc:

@thegoodjoehunt3
If you think taking drastic measures like jailing anybody allegedly corrupt means you are reducing the level of corruption then it is just sad. The human nature requires that certain people are pardoned because of your personal ties with them and this puts the government in a compromised state then alot of questions are raised about the true intents of the leader. To be more practical, GMB is being pushed by corrupt individuals and by this same human nature he is obliged to sway to their tunes. Instead of this stick method, if as a leader you put the right systems in place...there is no need to witch hunt people in the name of corruption, A good system is strong enough to fight back at corruption. I am a civil servant and I see how certain reforms have been used to handle massive corrupt cases.

The most interesting thing about setting up such systems as opposed to fighting people is 'continuity', it's easy for a new government to retain the basics of such systems. This is a clear reason why the moment GBM left office as the Head of State, corruption normalized within the blink of an eye. Everybody seem to have gone back to their old ways..
It seems you are typing from France. LOL. Kidding.

Our people in Nigeria do not respect system. Try and see what goes on in simple queues. Which is a system put in place to make the first come to be first served.

You will see people jumping the line. From fuel queues to ATM queues. Or during traffic jam.

Now put Yara Yara, an Army man with Koboko. Every body will maintain queues.

Jailing true crooks, cursing the country harm was the first step to calm down the high rate of corruption. (Yara Yara with Koboko).

Then tell the next person to join the cue and the system will work fine.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by hahn(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Youngandactive:
Shun violence,

If you are in the UK. Join us for this summit if you are a Nigerian and in UK.

Nigerians in the diaspora are all a joke. How is your summit going to help the common man in Nigeria? Have the youths in the UK EVER come to Nigeria to hold meetings about their country?

Bunch of cowards. Come back here and do the real work
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by rexoluj(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Spot on?

Buhari was a public servant and retired as such and lives on his pension. He had the highest office in the land but refused to apportion oil blocs to himself nor steal public funds. That is the true meaning of a Compatriot.

Have you seen pensionsers at government houses fighting over non-payment of pension. That is the group Buhari belongs, just that he is privileged to have been a head of state (who was disciplined, hardworking and incorruptible)

NIgerians, THINK... Our mentality has been structured to celebrate people by the material things they provide for us to see.

Because Buhari did not build a school, give textbook, or champion for a university or own a business or give scholarship does not make him less a Nigerian.

Whether you accept it or not, he served the country up until his retirement and he believes he can still add value to our country. The choice is yours.

Kindly let this message sink through you before you comment please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
hahn:

Nigerians in the diaspora are all a joke. How is your summit going to help the common man in Nigeria? Have the youths in the UK EVER come to Nigeria to hold meetings about their country?

Bunch of cowards. Come back here and do the real work
Every little effort should be appreciated and not rebuked. They are not here in Nigeria with us but they have their hearts and eyes here.

If what they do abroad will lead to help here, then they have done well.
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by mfm04622: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
These are nothing but lies! They know must of us are too young to remember. But some of us are! The lies are debunked below.

1) Fela never mentioned Buhari's name in the $2.8B issue. Fela mentioned OBJ's name! The documentarians cut that part off and said iot was Buhari!
2)Buhari didn't expel Ghana from from Nigeria. Shagari did!
3) Gloria Okon did not disappeared under Buhari, she disappeared under IBB! Was that not the reason Dele Giwa was killed?
4) What has the death of Buhari's daughter got to do with his ability to rule!
5) Fela's mum died after Kalakuta was attacked in 1978. Obasanjo was in govt then! Buhari got into power in 1984!

Seems the sins of all govt before and after Buhari is being blamed on him!

NB: Copied this from Facebook

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by menice69: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

It might seem harsh but drug related offences are punishable by death in many countries especially in those Asian countries. So what are you saying?

Whereas, the execution was never carried out! Think intelligently, even in the documentary, they never said Buhari killed her only that she was sentenced.

"53 suitcases suspected to contain foreign currency" C'mon man. Full details would be needed before making conclusions! Nigerians are easily used as tools of propaganda, that's our problem. I wish everyone takes his time to analyze everything and keep sentiments aside.

Stop lying, Buhari never supported them! He compared them, yes. But aren't the militants terrorists as well? All he was trying to say was that they should use the same approach they used for the militants, simple! But as usual, people tried to paint him bad.

They were illegal immigrants! Don't you understand? Go and stay in the US or UK illegally and see if you won't be deported.

Why do you guys have so much hate towards the general? Smh.
UK I can agree u are likely to be deported easily,but d US! no no.They have a lot of illegal immigrant still walking freely.U are safe once u don't break laws in the US.UK is a small country,dat's y they protect d little they have.Nigeria isn't a small country
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by NovusHomo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
olagockay:
1 dolar=2 naira!!!! Lyk cwiously? shocked

Yes, seriously. And over time there came $1=N210 and still falling under you know who angry

1 Like

Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by enifex(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
The History of Buhari’s Both In Military And Civilian With Photos

Larry Diamond is a Senior Research Fellow at the Hoover Institution. He is the author of a forthcoming book, Class, Ethnicity and Democracy in Nigeria: The Failure of the First Nigerian Republic. Currently he is co-editing a multi-authored comparative study of democracy in developing nations. Through the improbable device of a military coup, Nigeria has been delivered from dictatorship.

To be sure, the form of government remains a military regime, and almost certainly will for many years to come. In fact, much of the top leadership remains the same: the August 27 coup d’état was engineered by high-ranking officers #SeeMoreHere of Gen. Buhari history http://nairaland.com/history-buharis-military-civilian/
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by hahn(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Every little effort should be appreciated and not rebuked. They are not here in Nigeria with us but they have their hearts and eyes here.

If what they do abroad will lead to help here, then they have done well.

They are only seeking attention. Fighting for peace for Nigeria while they are in another country. I laugh in martian
Re: PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
hahn:

They are only seeking attention. Fighting for peace for Nigeria while they are in another country. I laugh in martian
Do not look at it like that. Remember the search for the missing Nigerian girls of Chibok picked up after cries were done by people outside the country. It was Nigerians overseas that cried out and the international community joined in.

As I said, no matter how little their contribution is, it should be welcomed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / Pictures Of Ikeja After Few Hours Of Rain Today / Supreme Court To Hear David Lyon Appeal On Tuesday - The Cable News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.