Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (75239 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Op what about the one that lives with you so you can monitor her movement,wash your clothes,cook your food and ever ready to nod like a dondi at every comment and conversation. Or are good girls not also meant to talk less? undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by oshaosha2014(m): 1:30am On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:
Good girls, bad girls, day all have dia benefits. Good girls are dependable and often reliable. But one tin I know, bad girls give beta sex dan good girls. With a good girl ur sure of one tin, sex will be damn boringcheesy

I don't agree with you on that. If the good gal is the type that looks up to you like, she's ready to learn from you, trust me, she will learn how to do it well from you if you are not boring at sex yourself. Them good galz have a virgin mind that can be reprogrammed be a bf. But never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever take advantage of a good gal. Lemme sharap.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 1:35am On Jan 28, 2015
LaPink:

So wat do you mean by ur No. 1 point? To me, dat was wat it implied.
Ur type must be d type dat neva stays at home any time in d name of developin urself...develop urself into wat?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 1:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
Op what about the one that lives with you so you can monitor her movement,wash your clothes,cook your food and ever ready to nod like a dondi at every comment and conversation. Or are good girls not also meant to talk less? undecided
Are u now tellin us dat u are livin wit ur bf instead of livin in ur parents house?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by LaPink: 1:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Battery1:

Ur type must be d type dat neva stays at home any time in d name of developin urself...develop urself into wat?

Loolzz!!! I always stay at home and its not helping my life.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 1:43am On Jan 28, 2015
LaPink:

Loolzz!!! I always stay at home and its not helping my life.
Anybody who stays at home and its not helpin her life is a bad girl!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by oshaosha2014(m): 1:46am On Jan 28, 2015
cherryice:

Hello? This is the 21st century, if you actually think this list is a criterion, then get ready for the biggest shock of your life. Brace yourself up pls

Hello, this is also 21st century. Galz like that you will hardly get in this century, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. For me, nobody can shock me, cos I leave enough space for nonsense.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by LaPink: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Battery1:

Anybody who stays at home and its not helpin her life is a bad girl!

Okay Sir. #Noted. Won't argue wif u. Am really a bad girl. :> LMFAOOOO.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Richard6(m): 1:49am On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:
Good girls, bad girls, day all have dia benefits. Good girls are dependable and often reliable. But one tin I know, bad girls give beta sex dan good girls. With a good girl ur sure of one tin, sex will be damn boringcheesy

Sex is a thing of the mind. What you do with a bad girl is sex while what you do with a good girl is love making, they are not same. Have you ever made love with someone and be looking at the person directly into his or her eyes, thats love making and thats what you do with a good girl my dear.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Franca2(f): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Richard6:

Sex is a thing of the mind. What you do with a bad girl is sex while what you do with a good girl is love making, they are not same. Have you ever made love with someone and be looking at the person directly into his or her eyes, thats love making and thats what you do with a good girl my dear.
Gossshhh...so touchy. Dis guy sounds romantic, i hope u are like dat for real?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 1:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Richard6:

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Dude, u are rite here. If i dey mess a bad girl, i dey look d wall or tv sef.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 28, 2015
Well good you are telling me that is what your sisters do! Ewu you can't understand simple sarcasm. I was helping the op complete the list since he thinks a desperate pretending slave or introverts are the only good girls....... You put all manner of security code on your phone and save female names as 'my guy' only to turn around and look for a good girl. Ndi ara! .
Battery1:

Are u now tellin us dat u are livin wit ur bf instead of livin in ur parents house?

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by InvertedHammer: 1:59am On Jan 28, 2015
/
Dictate or detect.

Choose one.
\
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by wisdompraise(m): 2:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Let me throw more light on No 10. TRAVELLING AND VISITING:

Whenever am chatting with a lady I want to have a good relationship with, I always ask them "what are your likes and dislikes" whenever I hear something like "traveling and visiting" I will change my mind, as far as my intention is to have a good relationship with her
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 2:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Peppyluv:
Well good you are telling me that is what your sisters do! Ewu you can't understand simple sarcasm. I was helping the op complete the list since he thinks a desperate pretending slave or introverts are the only good girls....... You put all manner of security code on your phone and save female names as 'my guy' only to turn around and look for a good girl. Ndi ara! .
Ndi ara! Like u and I abi? OP neva insulted u, so face me and dnt insult someone who doesnt insult u.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Franca2:

Even me!
i like your top
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Richard6(m): 2:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Franca2:

Gossshhh...so touchy. Dis guy sounds romantic, i hope u are like dat for real?
No, am not romantic or like dat for real, just writing something for people to learn from it.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 2:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Zohan:

i like your top
Onye ara! U don start? Am sure u hv already sent an email. Mad man like me!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Number 6. "not good" at sending unclad pics?
so you re tryna say that a good gurl sends atall buh dunno where to snap
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Battery1:

Onye ara! U don start? Am sure u hv already sent an email. Mad man like me!
Onye ara ibe m relax. the message was meant for Franca2
dunno how it got to you.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Richard6(m): 2:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Zohan:
Number 6. "not good" at sending unclad pics?
so you re tryna say that a good gurl sends atall buh dunno where to snap
That someone is "Not good at" something means that the person doesnt know how to do that particular thing or doesnt like doing that particular thing. English is not always understood by the way it sounds.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 28, 2015
Richard6:

That someone is "Not good at" something means that the person doesnt know how to do that particular thing or doesnt like doing that particular thing. English is not always understood by the way it sounds.
you knew i was tryna be sarcastic.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Battery1(m): 2:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Zohan:

you knew i was tryna be sarcastic.
Onye ara ibe m, i stil dey o dey watch o!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by bosschinalu(m): 2:23am On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:

Iffahear say dem no badt gaaan
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Battery1:

Onye ara ibe m, i stil dey o dey watch o!
chisos, what's wrong with my fone. Guy u be winch?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by bosschinalu(m): 2:24am On Jan 28, 2015
Harry3:
Dis my gf sef. Havin gone tru dis post, i can say dat my gf is a very bad girl cus she scored 1/11.
1. She is neva at home.
2. She has soooooo many useless frnds.
3. She is a party freak.
4. Virgin for where?
5. We sex chat
6. We exchange o!
7. D way she answers calls, sometimes i wonder if she is one of mtn customers.
8. I think she doesnt attend much weddings for now.
9. Contendedness...if i hear she is.
10. She visits almost every week whereas she is not yet in school, i wonder wat she tells her parents.
11. She even has a phone lock.

I want a good girl pls.

My Grandma is a Goodgirl..come get her please.

she's just 87
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by bosschinalu(m): 2:29am On Jan 28, 2015
Dimples192:
Just reading the first line made me mad! Some insecure low esteem man wants this type of girl how ducking boring! ! No thanks I'm a bad good girl undecided

we all know what we wnt.... werrin concern Agbero wif Ovaload??
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by FKseun(m): 2:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Dictate or Detect??!!!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by ProsperUSA: 3:10am On Jan 28, 2015
Buy her gold

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by emmymdk: 3:32am On Jan 28, 2015
OP: Owerri girls no follow for this research....
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 28, 2015
Am4real20:
So am a good girl,interesting.
Thank God you now know, happy for u.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by brainchild78(m): 4:37am On Jan 28, 2015
OP the correct is 'Detect' n not 'Dictate'. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bridal Squad Puts Backsides On Display, As Groomsman Checks Them Out (pics) / Guys And Their 'come To My House' Annoying Talk / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.