Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (32794 Views)

APC Has Merged With INEC, Police – Fayose / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift / 17 Parties Demand Poll Shift At Meeting With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Deeninetyseven(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari can lie ehn! I know the next time Granpa will talk about certificate, it will by then be with GEJ or Tinubu who wants to make some ammendments.
First it was with the secretary of the millitary board, even though he said he had assumed all along, then it appeared before the school where he claimed to have graduated and now it is with INEC.
I think I understand the tactics being employed, when he said his result is with the millitary, he knew the millitary won't favour him, but they responded after many weeks, when he said his school has it, he knew he would be favoured, they replied after a few days and now that INEC is facing internal crisis, he said his certificate is with INEC. By the time INEC will respond to this, election don pass.
Walahi, Tinubu get brain.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by PrinceMario(m): 7:46am On Jan 28, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Why did muhammad hated Jewish so much , enslaved , killed them and raped their women ? He hated Jewish people so much that he made it part islam to hate Jewish. Muhammad said in his famous authentic hadith that the day of judgment will not come untill all the Jews are killed by muslims.
Recently, a Pakistani religious leader, Pirzada Muhammad Raza Saqib Mustafai, said: "When the Jews are wiped out ... the sun of peace [will] begin to rise on the entire world." The same preaching is routinely done not only by clerics, but by politicians -- in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and elsewhere. This is not just Ahmedinijad; it is at the heart of Islamic theology that world peace will be established only when all the Jews are wiped from the earth. But few people in Western media are alarmed by this kind of rhetoric or care to expose this dreadful dark side of Islam's obsession with Jew-hatred.
I do not believe that one has to be an authority on human behavior or group thinking to find out the obvious pathology in Islamic Jew-hatred. It is time for all of us to uncover and expose this atrocity against the Jewish people. We owe that to humanity and the truth.
No true Muslim can see that such hatred is unbecoming and unholy for a world religion to focus on and that the credibility of Islam is tarnished by such hatred. No Muslim is allowed to go far enough to self-analyze or ask why such hatred. Muslims defend Jew-hatred by claiming that Jews betrayed Muhammad and thus deserve of this kind of treatment. Even when I was a Muslim, I believed that the one-sided story against Jews by Islam was enough to justify all the killing, terror, lies, and propaganda by Islamic leaders against Jews. To the average Muslim, routinely cursing Jews in mosques feels normal and even holy!
After a lot of thinking, analysis, research, and writing, I discovered that Jew -atred in Islam is an essential foundation to the Islamic belief system that Muslims cannot seem to be able to rid themselves of. Jew-hatred masks an existential problem in Islam. Islam is terrified of the Jews, and the number-one enemy of Islam is the truth, which must be constantly covered at any cost. It does not matter how many Muslim men, women, and children die in the process of saving Islam's reputation. The number-one duty of Muslims is to protect the reputation of Islam and Mohammad. But why would a religion burden its followers like that? This is why:
When Mohammed embarked on his mission to spread Islam, his objective was to create a uniquely Arabian religion, one created by an Arab prophet, which reflected the Arabian values and culture. Yet to obtain legitimacy, he had to link it to the two previous Abrahamic religions, Judaism and Christianity. He expected the Jewish tribes who lived in Arabia to declare him their Messiah and thereby bring him more legitimacy with Arabs, especially with his own tribe in Mecca, the Quraish. Because his own tribe had rejected and ridiculed him, Mohammed needed the approval of the Jews, whom he called the people of the book. But the conversion of Jews to Islam was part of the scenario that Mohammed had to accomplish in order to prove to Meccans that they had made a mistake by rejecting him.
That was one of the reasons Mohammed chose to migrate to Medina, a town that had predominantly been settled by Jewish tribes and a few impoverished Arabs who lived around the Jews. The Jews allowed Mohammed to move in. At the beginning, the Koran of Mecca was full of appeals to the Jews, who were then described as "guidance and light" (5:44) and a "righteous" people (6:153-154), who "excelled the nations" (45:16). But when the Jews rejected the appeasement and refused to convert to Islam, Mohammed simply and completely flipped. The Quran changed from love to threats and then pure hatred, cursing, and commandments to kill Jews. Rejection by the Jews became an intolerable obsession with Mohammed.
Not only did the Jews reject him, but their prosperity made Mohammed extremely envious. The Jewish Arabian tribes earned their living from legitimate and successful business, but Mohammed earned his living and wealth through warfare -- by attacking Arab tribes, some of whom were from his own tribe -- and trade caravans, seizing their wealth and property. That did not look good for a man who claimed to be a prophet of God. The mere existence of the Jews made Mohammed look bad, which led Mohammed to unspeakable slaughter, beheading of 600 to 900 Jewish men of one tribe, and taking their women and children as slaves. Mohammed had the first pick of the prettiest woman as his sex slave. All of this senseless slaughter of the Jews was elaborately documented in Islamic books on the life of Mohammed -- not as something to be ashamed of, but as justified behavior against evil people
One does not have to be psychiatrist to see the obvious: that Mohammad was a tormented man after the massacre he orchestrated and forced his fighters to undertake to empower and to enrich himself and his religion. To reduce his torment, he needed everyone around him, as well as future generations, to participate in the genocide against the Jews, the only people whom he could not control. An enormous number of verses in the Koran encouraged Mohammed's fighters to fight, kill, and curse Muslim fighters who wanted to escape fighting and killing Jews. The Quran is full of promises of all kinds of pleasure in heaven to those who followed Mohammed's killing spree and curses and condemnation to those who chose to escape from fighting. Muslims were encouraged to feel no hesitation or guilt for the genocide because it was not they who did it, but rather "Allah's hand."
Mohammed never got over his anger, humiliation, and rejection by "the people of the book" and went to his grave tormented and obsessed that some Jews were still alive. On his deathbed, Mohammed entrusted Muslims to kill Jews wherever they found them, which made this a "holy commandment" that no Muslim can reject. Muslims who wrote sharia understood how Mohammed was extremely sensitive to criticism, and that is why criticizing Mohammed became the highest crime in Islam that will never be forgiven even if the offender repents. Mohammed's message on his deathbed was not for his followers to strive for holiness, peace, goodness, and to treat their neighbors as themselves, but rather a commandment for Muslims to continue the killing and the genocide against the Jews. Killing thus became a holy act of obedience to Mohammed and Allah himself.
Mohammed portrayed himself as a victim of Jews, and Muslims must avenge him until judgment day. With all Arab power, money, and influence around the world today, they still thrive at portraying themselves as victims. Sharia also codified into law the duty of every Muslim to defend Mohammed's honor and Islam with his own blood, and allowed the violation of many commandments if it is for the benefit of defending Islam and Mohammed. Thus, Muslims are carrying a huge burden, a holy burden, to defend Mohammed with their blood, and in doing so they are allowed to kill, lie, cheat, slander, and mislead
Another dog on the loose.

PS: I'm a christian and if its a muslim that will lead this country to greatness,so be it. At least your looters are spending Nigeria's money to develop the economy of Dubai which is in an islamic nation.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Temidayo9(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
See them

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Deeninetyseven:
Buhari can lie ehn! I know the next time Granpa will talk about certificate, it will by then be with GEJ or Tinubu who wants to make some ammendments.
First it was with the secretary of the millitary board, even though he said he had assumed all along, then it appeared before the school where he claimed to have graduated and now it is with INEC.
I think I understand the tactics being employed, when he said his result is with the millitary, he knew the millitary won't favour him, but they responded after many weeks, when he said his school has it, he knew he would be favoured, they replied after a few days and now that INEC is facing internal crisis, he said his certificate is with INEC. By the time INEC will respond to this, election don pass.
Walahi, Tinubu get brain.
Read the article and make a genuine contribution.

He has submitted the required documents to INEC. The INEC legal adviser accepted it. So he is saying going to court about it is fruitless.
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by masamari(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2015
A lot has been said about general buhari certification saga, it's well clear that PDP party is just devices this means to derailed buhari and teeming Nigerians to hate this hope society. I have said early any attempt to vote PDP party again is synonymous as signing 4years hard labour. As a matter of fact Nigerians should say NO to this looters who are working around the clock to keep their loots. This party is filled up with desperate people and evil politicians. To the people general we are in computer age write Cambridge to send a copy of your cert online to clear this looming saga if you really deserve to earn our votes. We'll all suffered it for another four years if we allow this clueless cabinet to repeat again. All we will experience again is youth joblessness, society insecurity, indiscipline, corruption and massive looting, national indebtedness and party of cabals. Chai this party has suffered us !

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by fkaz(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhar say na go sidown tire, de wait for bus stop
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by antontech(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Certificate drama continues

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Champele(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
APC full of liers.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
[b]Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results

In a new post on its website, the university confirmed result grades for the examination in 1961 were issued in numbers, not letters, as suggested by critics of Mr. Buhari who have dismissed the results he presented as fabricated.

According to Cambridge, “Examination results were classed in grades from 1 to 9”.

“1, 2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicate a Failure,” the school said.

Results tendered by Mr. Buhari shows he had credits in English Language, Geography, Health Science, Hausa Language; failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.

In its post, Cambridge said for candidates to qualify for its certificate in 1961, they needed to pass English, and not necessarily Mathematics

The University confirmed that according to the Regulations for 1961, African Language papers, including those for Hausa, were set for the West African School Certificate.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117447/cambridge-university-provides-more-details

In the Words of Governor Adams Oshiomhole Go And.... Or in my Words Go To Court.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by natureblack(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Sad story. I think Jonathan's certificate should be questioned too cos he doesn't look like someone with degree, not to talk of PhD.
clutching on straws to stay afloat...

.....nigga,you,Buhari and your back-scratching squadron is a sinking-ship that will crash-land on sea-floor after Feb.14

Disclaimer- your nefarious General is a constant quest,so he is not always welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by jossyj: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
chai,my bros you're on point.
You reason like a true democrate,
Nigerians should vote wisely and forget
all deceptions and fake political promises from politicians.
Looting is only what they know and does it every 4 years
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This Buhari is a very funny man.

At first he said his documents as filled in his form are with the military. He then made a U turn to say it's with his school after the military denied him. When it was discovered that the principal didn't have the genuine certificate, he's now making another U turn, this time around he's saying his documents are with INEC grin.

This man is a confused man grin. He thinks INEC will save him. He'll be surprised how INEC will deny him just the way the military denied him grin.

Buhari, just do the needful and show your certificate. I want to know if you even wrote WASC. Don't worry, I won't laugh much if I discover you had F9 all through. I will only laugh small grin

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
People like you are just stupid. How many times do we have to say it before it sink into that depleted brain of yours that Buhari wrote Wasc exams, not Waec exams.
If he wrote a British exam, his name would be written in an English form. Are you that stupid you don't know the name Mohamed is the same with Muhammadu?
Lastly, if the Cambridge British Exam body haven't refute the principal's statement by now, it should tell you and your stupid fellows that Buhari's result is no fake 'cos the whites I know would not sit back seeing their names muddled in lies and fraud, 'the toronto case is a case study'.
Hence, tell your fellow idiots that the intelligent people of Nigeria are tired of their bickering. Let them look for something else.

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Alphonsocapone(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
ignis:
Buhari should stop wasting his precious time.
stop wasting your mb rather.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Read the article and make a genuine contribution.

He has submitted the required documents to INEC. The INEC legal adviser accepted it. So he is saying going to court about it is fruitless.

WAEC must be subpoened to authenticate Buhari so-called statements of results!!!! The court case is not fruitless

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Louislewis: 7:58am On Jan 28, 2015
[size=20pt]Listen to INEC for what? Is INEC the custodians of your certificate? This is a simple issue that if you are sincere to yourself, it should by now, a thing of the past. Why are you toying with Nigerians?[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

WAEC must be subpoened to authenticate Buhari so-called statements of results!!!! The court case is not fruitless

In a new post on its website, the university confirmed result grades for the examination in 1961 were issued in numbers, not letters, as suggested by critics of Mr. Buhari who have dismissed the results he presented as fabricated.

According to Cambridge, “Examination results were classed in grades from 1 to 9”.

“1, 2,3,4,5 & 6 indicate a Pass with Credit; 7 & 8 indicate a Pass; 9 indicate a Failure,” the school said.

Results tendered by Mr. Buhari shows he had credits in English Language, Geography, Health Science, Hausa Language; failed in Mathematics and Woodwork, and had a pass in Literature in English.

In its post, Cambridge said for candidates to qualify for its certificate in 1961, they needed to pass English, and not necessarily Mathematics

The University confirmed that according to the Regulations for 1961, African Language papers, including those for Hausa, were set for the West African School Certificate.

In the Words of Governor Adams Oshiomhole Go And.... Or in my Words Go To Court.

It is Fruitless.
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by pamdaniel(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2015
14 years if found guilty? chai Na homo case? chisos buhari dey form manchi, let him not forget that the law court is not just bent at truth but more of logic... let him be careful.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by dorodee(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2015
datguru:
Buhari has already lost the 2015 elections even if he win

Ask me how

Now, it is clear to all and sundry that this man has
committed perjury, meaning he took an oath for something
that does not exist. He said his certificate is with the military
but its no there, that's a lie and this offense can fetch one 14
years in prison so even if INEC allows buhari to contest and
Win, it will all end in court and GEJ takes over.
This confirms pastor suleman's prophecy.

grin grin grin

Kai buhari

Abeg ooo. .. The court should save this nation from blood shed now not after he has won.... If they try to stop him later, hmmm the dogs, baboons and even human beings will be soaked in blood by his almajiri followers..

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

It is Fruitless.
[/b]

this is nonsense!!! The results Buhari tendered have not been verified.They said only Buhari can apply for that verification.that waec offered hausa in 1961 dosent necessary mean Buhari sat for the exams

6 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Firefire(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2015
eleojo23:
The way this certificate issue has been handled brings his integrity to question. Why all this beating about the bush?

A man of integrity would handle it this way: 'You want my certificate? Fine, here it is' And he will produce it for all to see thereby clearing every doubt.

But in this case, what we have is a picture of someone desperately trying to avoid or cover up something.

grin grin grin that is what some people call 'CHANGE'

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
dorodee:

Abeg ooo. .. The court should save this nation from blood shed now not after he has won.... If they try to stop him later, hmmm the dogs, baboons and even human beings will be soaked in blood by his almajiri followers..

He cant even win even if he makes it to the ballot

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by garrimallam: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2015
I hope the elite will properly document these 16 years as presenting the worst leadership this country has ever witnessed.

Obasonjo sure have heard Gen. Muhamadu Buhari emphasing that your part of the worst leadership this country has ever witnessed. Put this in your documentaries.
[quote author=free2ryhme post=30198835][/quote]
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

this is nonsense!!! The results Buhari tendered have not been verified.They said only Buhari can apply for that verification.that waec offered hausa in 1961 dosent necessary mean Buhari sat for the exams
Go to the article and click the link there before ranting.
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175777-cambridge-university-provides-details-buharis-wasc-results.html
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by ManUtdholic: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Did bubu talk about railways, roads, there
Short time memory dey worry this man
check this certificate retrieval chain

[size=19pt]Court >Military >ibb>kastina >inec>?[/size]

This man is clueless

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by BashMe1(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
We shall c... Like the wise will say, "The road to success is rough".

Sai Buhari
We cannot wait for the ppl's general come Feb. 2014.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by leo2020: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
damola311:
Grand Pa buhari is not truthful

Certificate with Army
Certificate with school
Sworn affidavit
Now, the F9 certificate is with inec

Smh
you too can go to court if u re not satisfied with what he has submitted..your bros n sis are jobless, insecure n may die of hunger at anytime cos PDP vampires had looted all the money, here u re complaining about 1961 document..a document which could' ve been lost even before you were born...

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Johnnoo(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
mikeansy:
[size=18pt]CIRCUS[/size]
SMH undecided
Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
nationwide1:
Will Buhari appear in court or send legal representative? I doubt. For him, he's bigger than Nigeria. Did he appear before Oputa panel? This man has no respect for rule of law when it affects him directly. His respect for rule of law is when it affects other people, especially non-fulani.

You have said it all; it couldn't have been better put. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Shirley07: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
Acidosis:
My documents with IBB
My documents with Secretary of Military Board
My documents with WAEC
My documents with School Principal
My documents with Cambridge
My documents with INEC

What next??

My documents with ___________?
A) Berem
B) Bacarnista
C) Liar Muhammed
D) Shekau

Sai Thieficate. grin grin grin
Shut up and face you direct problem.
If your brain haven't caught it by now why the british isn't refuting the school's principal statement, then you need a transplant because that brain of yours is basically useless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by appini: 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
What i noticed about this election is that Buhari is finding it difficult to sell his points to the electorate's because of this certificate saga.

This direct attack on Buhari's integrity is really working positively for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by Misogynist2014(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2015
natureblack:
clutching on straws to stay afloat...

.....nigga,you,Buhari and your back-scratching squadron is a sinking-ship that will crash-land on sea-floor after Feb.14

Disclaimer- your nefarious General is a constant quest,so he is not always welcome.
Bookmark this page or copy this text, Jonathan will loose this election.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari by justynneke(f): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2015
Y is GEJ exhibiting fear of defeat.
He has tried to xtend feb 14 but inec said no
Dis is a tactic to do dat
N fr d lawyers, I shake my head in pity cos if A̶̲̥̅♏ buhari, (afta dis case) I ll sue dem fr defamation of character

#Am nt a politician but
#Change is inevitable o coa
#i can't stand anoda 4 yrs of frypan to fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive / Ike Ekweremadu Hosts BBNaija's CeeC And Angel In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.