Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,776 members, 7,824,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

She Is Madly In Love With Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Madly In Love With Me! (6636 Views)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
echobee:

seriously my sis angry. Big mistake angry
Women & pride sef.

How did she make a big mistake? It's better she let d guy knw how she feels, she is supposed to anticipate a yes or no. I don't see anytin demeaning abt dat.

Moreover it will enable her to make a decision & forget abt d guy, instead cogitating abt it in isolation.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by lurther: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm! This issue is somewhat hard to discern. I really do understand the OP very much on not having feelings for the lady.

But one thing I know, it is better for a woman to fall in love with a man in a relationship, than for a woman to be in a relationship with no atom of love because she has been wooed by a guy.

OP, I wish you all the best in your decision.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Missmossy(f): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
menix:

Matured word..
If Nairaland had an E-shop wuld sharply pay 4 ur lunch.
LoL thanks.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by niggi4life(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
dstnd:
hello guys I really need your help on this.there is
this lady ve known for some years now due to
the fact that she was my classmate in my
secondary school days.now we are currently
serving am serving in abia while she at
sokoto.she called me and told me bluntly how
she feels about me and how madly in love she
with me,
I really appreciated her and she coming out
clean to tell me but I can't love I don't think I
can fall in love becos I don't understand how to
fall in love am just a normal guy who loves
writing and thinking.maybe nobody understand
by defination of love.whenever I try to fall in love
in fall in lust..she a lady I respect so much and I
don't want to disappoint her.pls how do I go
about it.....I know how to deal with other cases
but she? she z just too different a good friend is
better than a nice wife
If truly the highlighted are what you really love doing, I must say you truly don't know how to fall in love yet
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dammywapes(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
What is love ? I mean in the sense of loving a girl. I just wanna live a normal life and be on my own. Hope mama won't go against this.

1 Like

Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by theorbiters: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Well Op, everybody is speaking.
But wait, She said she is madly in love with you, did she say she wants you to date her?
Dec.3rd 2014, I made a mistake by asking a lady I so much admire just because she opened up to me that she loved me. I swear, I don't even knw the meaning of the type of love people do these days but because I was scared I would hurt her if I turned her feelings down.

Fast forward to Jan.3rd 2015.
I had to tell her that I could do it anymore. Not because I hated her but because I can't handle it.
But hey, I have done the damage already.

So think again, she said she loves you but did not say she wants to date you.

Anyway, what do I knw sef
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Craigston: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
dammywapes:
What is love ? I mean in the sense of loving a girl. I just wanna live a normal life and be on my own. Hope mama won't go against this.
Yea. Me too. But if you're the first son or the only son, prepare!
@OP.
She no want designer; she no want ferrari; she wants you: because when she has you, those will no more sit on her budget as options--they're ticked already. And you'll pay. BTW what will someone be doing in sokoto?
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dammywapes(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Craigston:
Yea. Me too. But if you're the first son or the only son, prepare!
@OP.
She no want designer; she no want ferrari; she wants you: because when she has you, those will no more sit on her budget as options--they're ticked already. And you'll pay. BTW what will someone be doing in sokoto?
da only son. The females ones ave given her enoff children i tink.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
wristwatch:

Rubey, I don't think it's a bad idea if the lady sense d guy is the shy type. She can show glimpse of green light and If d guy is not bold enough, U can initiate a conversation to give d guy confidence to speak his mind.

Op u are a gud guy and my advice 4 u is find a genuine excuse like u are in a relationship. That's what I did 4 a lady whom I don't love but she loves me.

Yes, but not going all the way to tell him you "like" him without him making a move at first! It always end up with something bad.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by fejioguma(f): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
undecided tell me something.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:
This is why it is a bad idea for a lady to be the one approaching the guy and telling him how she feels!
Bae chill
What happened is just like what you do in your everyday life..

You can't love everybody,not even your childhood friend
you know that not possible,
And according to the guy,he said the lady is just too nice for him to fall in lust with..
At least the guy is true to himself

You can't lie to me ,that its every guy,that ask you out,that you say yes to..

And please stop saying..“You guys are useless”
Stop generalising all guys

My piece

By the way...you are BEAUTIFUL
I love and applaud your BEAUTY

My piece

#CUPID
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
kevinberry:

Bae chill
What happened is just like what you do in your everyday life..

You can't love everybody,not even your childhood friend
you know that not possible,
And according to the guy,he said the lady is just too nice for him to fall in lust with..
At least the guy is true to himself

You can't lie to me ,that its every guy,that ask you out,that you say yes to..

And please stop saying..“You guys are useless”
Stop generalising all guys

My piece

By the way...you are BEAUTIFUL
I love and applaud your BEAUTY

My piece

#CUPID

I am sorry for "generalizing" was pissed with what she did. But let's face it, guys do take women who approaches them for granted
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by phiszo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

Abegi! You guys are too useless for a lady to be the one showing affections at first angry
useless girl
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by mirexxx(f): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
simply tell her the truth smiley
who knows she might help u face ur love issues smiley
And u'l fall in love 4 real and b happy cheesy
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

I am sorry for "generalizing" was pissed with what she did. But let's face it, guys do take women who approaches them for granted
I disagree
It same thing with a girl
Who does not feel anything for a guy who lover her..
For her not to hurt his feelings
She will just accept him,to pass out time,till he sees another guy who she loves
Or use the guy head(maga) plus many more

While the guys,most of them will accept the girl immediately,and automatically turn the girl into a sex machine..am a guy,I won't lie to you,I do this everytime,it better than rejecting her..

#CUPID
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
kevinberry:

I disagree
It same thing with a girl
Who does not feel anything for a guy who lover her..
For her not to hurt his feelings
She will just accept him,to pass out time,till he sees another guy who she loves
Or use the guy head(maga) plus many more

While the guys,most of them will accept the girl immediately,and automatically turn the girl into a sex machine..am a guy,I won't lie to you,I do this everytime,it better than rejecting her..

#CUPID

Finally! A real man who wouldn't tell lies on nairaland cheesy

But that doesn't mean its a good thing to tell a guy your feelings for him. Its a girl thing to suck it up tongue
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

Finally! A real man who wouldn't tell lies on nairaland cheesy

But that doesn't mean its a good thing to tell a guy your feelings for him. Its a girl thing to suck it up tongue
Nothing kill you more than pretending that you are okay,when you truly know you are not

Pretence and lying to yourself kills you slowly
It top the world deadliest predators

My piece

#CUPID
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:
This is why it is a bad idea for a lady to be the one approaching the guy and telling him how she feels!
see your face like tortoise
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
kevinberry:

Nothing kill you more than pretending that you are okay,when you truly know you are not

Pretence and lying to yourself kills you slowly
It top the world deadliest predators

My piece

#CUPID

Its a girl thing! Lots of girls pretend about so many things especially online. Let me stop there so I wouldn't expose some secrets grin
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Vetsolo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
temitemi1:
She don find husband tire, nah to turn to available network ni grin grin grin

no b small thing
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

Its a girl thing! Lots of girls pretend about so many things especially online. Let me stop there so I wouldn't expose some secrets grin
What secrets

We also know how most girls..will lock themselves up inside the room/closet and weep for days..when they see their crush with another guy..

To those who have this mindset
My advice is change it
It won't help anybody..

#CUPID
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Equado(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

Abegi! You guys are too useless for a lady to be the one showing affections at first angry
another quote by a very FO0LISH girl
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
menix:

Sis I don't think she erred expressing herself, this is 2015 nd not 1995.
I pretty much understand d guy cous I somtym fall into such category when I ve issues confronting mii..

Sure doz guyz u turned down even afta emptying a bottle of dry gin jst to approach ve erred?
lwkmd
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Craigston: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
dammywapes:
da only son. The females ones ave given her enoff children i tink.
Enough? Haha. Women are never satisfied. They're always ready to welcome more. Just wait. When your turn comes, update me. Whenever I tell my mom I'll be just okay with two--both genders--or a max of four, the reaction is inversely proportional to the number stated. I can't find the joy the derive in multiplying like fish.
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 4:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
teewai3:
just tell ar u ar not intrested or give her some reasonable excuses

i dont understand what u mean by that
meaning I only feel like I have a reason y I love them not the real feeling
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
kevinberry:

What secrets

We also know how most girls..will lock themselves up inside the room/closet and weep for days..when they see their crush with another guy..

To those who have this mindset
My advice is change it
It won't help anybody..

#CUPID

Lol!
Wait, are you a cupid
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
brainzdh:
Since secondary school? Now she's in Sokoto while you're in Abia....Nna, don't worry urself na boredom dey worry her; activities no dey for Sokoto.
...u think so
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
lurther:
Hmmmmmm! This issue is somewhat hard to discern. I really do understand the OP very much on not having feelings for the lady.

But one thing I know, it is better for a woman to fall in love with a man in a relationship, than for a woman to be in a relationship with no atom of love because she has been wooed by a guy.

OP, I wish you all the best in your decision.
....thank you oga
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
rubey:

Lol!
Wait, are you a cupid
Yes I am
Hope you know what cupid means?

#CUPID
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by dstnd: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
theorbiters:
Well Op, everybody is speaking.
But wait, She said she is madly in love with you, did she say she wants you to date her?
Dec.3rd 2014, I made a mistake by asking a lady I so much admire just because she opened up to me that she loved me. I swear, I don't even knw the meaning of the type of love people do these days but because I was scared I would hurt her if I turned her feelings down.

Fast forward to Jan.3rd 2015.
I had to tell her that I could do it anymore. Not because I hated her but because I can't handle it.
But hey, I have done the damage already.

So think again, she said she loves you but did not say she wants to date you.

Anyway, what do I knw sef
....am her dream husband that she go round this world to date me!do u feel the same for David?
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
kevinberry:

Yes I am
Hope you know what cupid means?

#CUPID

You should be a baby in diapers tongue
Re: She Is Madly In Love With Me! by Craigston: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Love! The overrated thing. An illusion. A mirage in the desert. Just like opium. Emotions destroying humans since creation. I call it a bug, and I've debugged myself of it. It's a natural way of taming humans. Don't let it be your master. Master your emotions and you'll be on top of your world. Fail to do so and die of the bug.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips For Approching Women / M / Missionary Sex Position: 5 Ways To Make It Unforgettable Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.