Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66866 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by bashydemy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Dem no get work na
yes you are right GEJ promise and fail them.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by codedsubomi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
exactly
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jmain:

That gif gives always you off as a very big dolt . .Keep it up . . .
Cry me a river bitc.h
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Btruth: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
More.
....wait ooo, is that not Don Jazzy queuing in for a change?

Wahala waa ooo. PDP, ogun ti baje mo yin lara. Anyway, as for me and my house, we've all decided for a CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thank God Seun and the Nairaland Team posted this current APC rally on the frontpage today. I have complained that publicity of political events
has been skewed at ratio 8 : 2 or even ratio 9 : 1 in favour of a particular political party. Only irrelevant and non current and poorly pictured of APC events are always on frontpage. This contrast the balanced postings on nairaland for some years that I have been active on Nairaland.

Having said this, The guy that posted some hours earlier of rain forcing people to hide might have exposed himself to self ridicule while traffic was at stand still for many hours around surulere area with effects spreading to major areas of Mainland.

Uthman Dan Fodio says "Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it". Billions of naira and power of incubency can be used to buy network hours on NTA, AIT and other electronic media. Such money and power may not be available to APC, conscience and gods of Nigeria will fight those that aid suppression of fair level playing ground.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
najoke:

Cry me a river bitc.h

Imagine the useless oaf in need of dire attention . . . .

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by nekaa(f): 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Emodeee:

na ajegunle she dey stay o! famzer
I was at VI to sell my dry pepper and rat poison
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by BRAV0O(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
#nowplaying : 2pac - Change Man cool
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
even if DON JAZZY ND OLAMIDE SING WIT DEIR USELESS VOICES

#GMBGOSTILLOSE

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jmain:

Imagine the useless oaf in need of dire attention . . . .
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
I think PDP is behind the rain in Lagos
today so that APC supporters will carry
umbrellas instead of broom... I no talk anytin ooooooo......
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Ifetex(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by meresse: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC, i just like how u guys put effort to shake PDP even when they know that PDP will eventually win.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Jmain post=30281813]

Awwwww.........Jamiu, so proud and happy that you have finally decided to display the certificate i gave you for being a DUMBASS
COMING SOON.....JAMIU'S FISHBRAIN CERTIFICATE...............WATCH OUT NAIRALAND grin

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by popcykaylah(m): 8:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
when PDP been do thier rally ..thier blind supporters say see how people full everywhere.. I come begin deh laugh them...now I'm sure dey see the difference btw people and crowd?
change is all we need
anyone but that clueless and failed fisherman

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by daresimon(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
hope no be Pastor chris oyaks crowd u come show us o.cos una be real gbugbuyege

Hmhmmm... No be chris oyak.. Na chris okotie
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by daresimon(m): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
babaolofin:
Thank God Seun and the Nairaland Team posted this current APC rally on the frontpage today. I have complained that publicity of political events
has been skewed at ratio 8 : 2 or even ratio 9 : 1 in favour of a particular political party. Only irrelevant and non current and poorly pictured of APC events are always on frontpage. This contrast the balanced postings on nairaland for some years that I have been active on Nairaland.

Having said this, The guy that posted some hours earlier of rain forcing people to hide might have exposed himself to self ridicule while traffic was at stand still for many hours around surulere area with effects spreading to major areas of Mainland.

Uthman Dan Fodio says "Conscience is an open wound only truth can heal it". Billions of naira and power of incubency can be used to buy network hours on NTA, AIT and other electronic media. Such money and power may not be available to APC, conscience and gods of Nigeria will fight those that aid suppression of fair level playing ground.

Oshey
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by micrep3030(m): 9:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
DAT book will not sell u better dont waste ur time
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by dagr8(m): 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
delightful1:

Why use umbrella to cover themselves from the showers of blessing? grin

Waiting for FEBHUARI.
Allah ja zamanin Buhari, sai Buharicheesy
You mean you are waiting for FAILBuhari cheesy....

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
dagr8:

You mean you are waiting for FAILBuhari cheesy....
Whatever makes you sleep brotongue
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by waternogeteneny: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

That is what we call Lagos for Show.....you will NEVER understand...only Lagosians will.

Even during the protest in Ojota...we were having fun...until GEJ sent his soldiers after us...now he want our votes again.

I should think u know right from wrong and GEJ is right, Buhari is wrong.

How do u explain to ur children voting a pensioner and his fellow pensioner to come and steal for their children that we wont vote into office.

Vote wisely, Vote GEJ to move forward.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by dagr8(m): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
delightful1:

Whatever makes you sleep brotongue
tongue Buhari will not win, deal with it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
dagr8:

tongue Buhari will not win, deal with it tongue tongue tongue
I don't wanna engage in any back and forth with you. Can you understand that? Can you please deal with that?tongue. Thanks cool
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
waternogeteneny:

[s]I should think u know right from wrong and GEJ is right, Buhari is wrong.

How do u explain to ur children voting a pensioner and his fellow pensioner to come and steal for their children that we wont vote into office.

Vote wisely, Vote GEJ to move forward.[/s]

I'm too intelligent to engage you in this your sort of cheap nonsense.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by dagr8(m): 10:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
delightful1:

I don't wanna engage in any back and forth with you. Can you understand that? Can you please deal with that?tongue. Thanks cool
Understand what? undecided Yea, I understand that FailBuhari will not Win grin
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by waternogeteneny: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

I'm too intelligent to engage you in this your sort of cheap nonsense.

Listen boy, am being nice, dont let us do this the hard way. angry grin
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
dagr8:

Understand what? undecided Yea, I understand that FailBuhari will not Win grin
Smhundecided Fingers crossed.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by stebell(m): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Moz22:
I thought ur stupidity has reach its
limit...Little did i know that ur stupidity breaks boundaries!
Hediat!

You better go back to ur village if you cannot cope with Tinubu and
co.

Son of a bastaarrd, I've heard yu.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
waternogeteneny:

[s]Listen boy, am being nice, dont let us do this the hard way.[/s] angry grin
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=najoke post=30283150][/quote]

For ya mind na, you sabi use editing softwares right . . . . You no even get concepts sef, Na jamiu you for write instead of Jmain. You are still learning when it comes to biting counters . .

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by lebienconnu: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.