Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66871 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ba7man(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
morewealth:
It is written that even your Enemies will prepare a way for you. Now APC has no option than to hold an Umbrela.
Hmmmm, I never knew it was PDP that invented the Umbrella.

Well, what do I know since GEJ could bring facebook to Nigeria. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
duni04:

So its now a crime to live in surulere? And I heard nothing about any APC rally. I'm not a party supporter and nobody announced any alternative routes. Even with all the shortcuts i took, i still spent time on the road. Stop trying to be clever. I can slap anyone in annoyance now after spending 3hrs in traffic cos of some jobless mofos that have nothing to offer. So because they have a rally I shouldn't go to work again? angry

I won't say you are lying..but obviously you've not been current.

The commissioner of Transport Kayode Opeifa have been giving minute by minute advisory to motorists before today.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ameachi...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Adex097: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Repping Surulere since 19** grin

The whole of shita, akerele, gbaja, ojuelegba is presently drowning in ecstasy .
#GMB2015.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Dwdsniper84: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
stebell:
I wonder wat Buhari will tell Lagosians after all the atrocities he committed there.
The gods are not happy wit him.

Vote GEJ
Vote Agbaje
Say no to Tinubu n APC.
are u 1 of d gods?

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by lapo(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lokaci ya yi. Sai Buhari. Love Febuhari 14.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by reborn1: 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:

Chisos. Is this a carnival or rally?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by duni04(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

I won't say you are lying..but obviously you've not been current.

The commissioner of Transport Kayode Opeifa have been giving minute by minute advisory to motorists before today.

Now I'm lying? U people are just pitiful. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Yungmilio2(m): 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccaramel:

No comment!
You are jobless shocked and you are still looking for Benz 300 grin in 2015! And you still want PDP to continue. SMH. Ignoramus lipsrsealed
Hahahahaha
JesusChrist see finishing

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
duni04:

[s]Now I'm lying? U people are just pitiful. Nonsense[/s]!

**singing in Banky W voice** there is no rally like APC Lagos rally

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Etruth: 3:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
callmenow:
[s]Buhari just surrendered to Jonathan on the debate. Yet he said he wants to focus on issues? Wise up guys and dolls.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by mysteko(m): 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kulikulitapa:
Don't mind the old man. Is he the best APC can offer to Nigeria? I don't just like him for the following reasons:
1. He is too tall to be our president.
2. He wears agbada a lot....that doesn't make him cute as a president.
3. An illiterate who lied he attended secondary school whereas he only had almajiri informal education but used influence of northern political power to join Nigerian army and rose to become a major general and later;head of state.
4. I was told he does not eat any other food except Tuwo

Nigerians, vote for real CHANGE
Vote GEJ
Sai Buhari

At least his Tuwo won't cost four billion naira stupid

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Yungmilio2(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
No be OBO dey perform so?
This one pass Lagos Countdown
APC count Count

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ccaramel(f): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
bettercreature:
You have issues and you seems sick,we are not here for personal attack,everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion,Sai Buhari

Who let you loose? Nairaland is not Yaba left. I corrected a dumb jobless person in order to better his life. Pls swerve.....nigga pls...clap for yourself that you got my attention...
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by morewealth(m): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccaramel:

The time you spend replying me is better spent looking for a job and repairing your Benz300. You jobless nitwit.
When you finally get a job, do visit my automobile lot so we can hook you up. BUhahahaRI BUhahahaRI.
Tune to TVC or LTV if want to get a heart attack. In Illiterate Patience voice- Continue, diaris Goduo. All these JOBLESSNESS you are sharing...Chai!!! grin
Why the heart attack when the same crowd can also be seen in a PDP rally? Its obvious you are just too myopic and don't even understand my initial post or what you are writing.
However I won't give you the attention you crave for until you GROW UP.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Etruth: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Safari29:

haha na dem plenty pass self
1000000 LiKES I wonder what makes the TANoids think anyone takes their 'religious bigotry' propaganda serious. Sai Buhari! Sai Osinbajo. Those who believe Jona is a Christian DO NOT KNOW CHRIST !!!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ccaramel(f): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
morewealth:

Why the heart attack when the same crowd can also be seen in a PDP rally? Its obvious you are just too myopic and don't even understand my initial post or what you are saying.

Go get a job with grown up skinny as*. I already HAVE a job. In your face. BUhahahahaRI grin
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Yungmilio2(m): 3:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
morewealth:

Why the heart attack when the same crowd can also be seen in a PDP rally? Its obvious you are just too myopic and don't even understand my initial post or what you are writing.
Guy
Just Lock Up a beg
Anyway
Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Yungmilio2(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
More pictures please
Where is King of the Street
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by arimahoseloka(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUHARI FINALY SPEAKS: “Fellow Nigerians, People
accuse me of many things. But
one thing they never accuse me
of is corruption. They never
accuse me of mediocrity, or of
lying. People accuse me of many
things. I have led this country
and I have a record. We were not
perfect, but we were effective;
we solved problems, and we
made Nigerians proud. In our
government, we fought
corruption, we stabilized the
Naira, and we shut down
insurgency. We shouldn’t forget
so soon that there was the
Maitatsine ravaging the North
east and we dealt with it. We also
overran the Chadian rebels.We
rebuilt industries, Nigerians
queued up and treated each
other with respect; Nigerians
took pride in our reputation for
discipline.
The world admired us. We were
proud to be Nigerians. However,
because they can’t attack our
record, they accuse me falsely of
ethnic jingoism; they accuse me
falsely of religious
fundamentalism. Because they
cannot attack our record, they
accuse us falsely of calling for
election violence – when we have
only insisted on peace. Even as
Head of State, we never imposed
Shariah. All my running mates
have been either Igbo or Yoruba
and are always devout Christian
of indisputable repute. I have
and will continue to condemn
those who burn God’s places of
worship, be they churches or
mosques and wish God’s
judgment upon them. As your
President, their punishment
won’t stop there, we will also
ensure Boko Haram and other
such elements, are found, are
arrested and face the full wrath
of the law as punishment for
their crimes against our country.
My dear friends, this is very
important to note: It doesn’t
matter if you are Igbo,Yoruba,
Ijaw, Hausa, Idoma, Efik, Ekwere,
Urhobo, Igala and, no, it does not
matter if you are Christian,
Muslim,animist or atheist: we
need a new direction under a
new leadership. The task ahead
will be challenging and daunting,
but it is surmountable. This is
what leadership is about. My only
desire is to prove to you that
Nigeria can truly work. Allow me
prove to you that in your lifetime,
you can be proud of this country.
Let me make you this promise
today: We will protect your
children. We will protect your
wealth. We will make this country
work again. This is why I am
running for the office of the
president of Nigeria. This is my
promise.” – Muhammadu Buhari
(GCFR). If you love nigeria and your children's future, forward to all your contacts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Etruth: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kulikulitapa:
Don't mind the old man. Is he the best APC can offer to Nigeria? I don't just like him for the following reasons:
1. He is too tall to be our president.
2. He wears agbada a lot....that doesn't make him cute as a president.
3. An illiterate who lied he attended secondary school whereas he only had almajiri informal education but used influence of northern political power to join Nigerian army and rose to become a major general and later;head of state.
4. I was told he does not eat any other food except Tuwo

Nigerians, vote for real CHANGE
Vote GEJ
Sai Buhari

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by spenca: 4:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
No body gree use umbrella sef cry

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by wisdom77: 4:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
morewealth:

Bros, go find work, u dey suffer and u still wan suffer till 2023. FeBuhari14!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by notoriousbabe: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Omo see fine first lady in the making,fine face,fine stature,fine spoken English unlike.............{You know now} grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by notoriousbabe: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
spenca:
No body gree use umbrella sef cry
umblella na bad omen now
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by codedsubomi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
I sighted a jet which says I have decided to vote for buhari nd osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by initiate: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fashola seems absent. Kilode?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
wetin cause people dey run for the stadium?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by micrep3030(m): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gej is d only way foeward

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by femmy2010(m): 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
GMB2015
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
SAI BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.