Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66862 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Firefire(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by malcolmjmoney(m): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is cool

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by dayo23(f): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Enough love

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by morgist(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Weldon Lagos

Eko o ni Baje

Sai Buhari

VOTE APC
VOTE CHANE
VOTE GMB

17 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by itetemi: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote
author=BERNIMOORE post=30270661]Mynd44

even the table closer here on your own very first uploaded picture is
fake, it has no sign of water, and clothes are not soaked is hilarius grin
grin >: I have just expose the fallassy in your pics; no single

raindrop in the pics while all around sirulere main bowl I can see rain
forcing people to nearby shed, I just reached ojuelegba now going to
yaba in myself car with a friend too[/quote]

lies lies lies,who will buy your lies.pls check tvc for live video.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Not even one person had an umbrella. Nigerians really want change o!

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
Maybe I should post my updates here

This is WHAO!!!
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by edo3(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
That s my president in waiting..U are welcome sir..

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by smartz5311: 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]Tears of those massacre d by Buhari.
T
Mynd44:
Forget the rain.

Here we see rains as blessings.

"Aso te ba orun egun wa, egun wa loni" The outfits our masquerade wears belongs to them. Let it rain, we will dry them later.

These guys ain't even allowing nobody pass
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by dayo23(f): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Entire lagos on lockdown

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
1:33pm

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by apcmustwin(f): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
showers of blessing. Change is here. Lagos for Buhari. If u are not happy, head to third mainland

10 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Babacele: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
iyobs7:
Let me digress a lil bit, if Buhari takes that debate, he'll loose the election before February 14th...
Very wise for him to have rejected it... You can't give what you do not have
XPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its Online PollThe Africa Independent Television (AIT),has been caught pants down in an attempt to smear the image of the presidential candidate f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a stock in trade for many individuals, groups and organisations sympathetic to the cause of President Goodluck Jonathan.The Television station had few days ago organised an online poll between the Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians prefer as their president.But just a day after the poll went online, AIT being the organiser pull down the poll after Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over president Jonathan, claiming the site is undergoing maintenance.Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a documentary which has been aired constantly on the television platform with the clear intent of tarnishing the image of the former Head of State.The decision of the TV station to pull down the poll did not go down well with most Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the station for deliberately playing out the script of the presidency and the PDP.But in order to justify her decision to pull down the poll website where Buhariwas clearly in the lead, AIT released a press statement claiming the poll was hacked by supporters of Buhari with theuse of a software to vote several times in favour of Buhari.In the statement widely circulated to media houses, AIT claimed an integrity test conducted on the result of the poll showed that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting that the process was hacked and rigged.Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however, ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied in the press statement, but also deliberately manioulated the CSV file which contained the IP addresses where voters who participated in the polling are found.According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting the numbers together which ended up exposing them.Incidentally, this is about the second time a similar but deliberate falsification from the Jonathan camp would be exposed.In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail with an alias attempting to indict former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion said to be missing from the account of the Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed via his twitter handle.@gbengasesan'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number labels assigned to devices within a network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago3. That basically means IP version 4 only has 4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now being used'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4 numbers separated by periods. Something like 192.168.123.132'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave easy IP address 192.168.123.132as 32 bit number. That’d be 11000000101010000111101110000100'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained from a pro-GEJ news websitehttp://www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-polls/…'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IPaddresses again. What did you notice? Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293. 258 and 293? AIT?!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago20. The folly went all the way to 82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe.AIT says NIG. Error 1'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago21. The biggest error is that anything above 255 is not a valid dotted-decimalnumber. Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s 255.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t exist to prove that APC rigged their poll. Shame on you, AIT. I dare youto disprove these tweets'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours ago24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999. If you’re going to lie, be smart about it. Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your lies!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoIn conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe @ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies. The management of Daar Communications PLC lied. Apologise NOW!'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoAIT reminds me of the cheat who was given “expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this point” :'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours agoThe cheats needed to show a lot of rows with Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to 255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”SOURCE:http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-hacking-online-poll/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by anonimi: 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Demburrows:
Apc should have worked with a weather chart from the Nig Met Agency before fixing date. We are in a DIGITAL world somebody.

ANALOGUE people cannot use digital facilities.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Horus(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
mymadam:

No, they are NOT needed. These are 'showers of blessing'. By the way, 'have you decided'? God bless Nigeria.
I have decided madam.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by apcmustwin(f): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Mynd44

even the table closer here on your own very first uploaded picture is fake, it has no sign of water, and clothes are not soaked is hilarius grin grin >: I have just expose the fallassy in your pics; no single raindrop in the pics while all around sirulere main bowl I can see rain forcing people to nearby shed, I just reached ojuelegba now going to yaba in my car with a friend too

park well my black bele. grin

eko for Buhari ?!

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ceejayluv(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
They need umbrellas... Oya PDP, do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Damcalcaleb:
I pray he doesnt fall and die with the intensity of the rain,ode oshi,#old fool

haba big bros,this is an elder o...its wrong to insult him like that,wld you rather someone calls your dad ode oshi...its politics,its not life or death and it certainly doesn't call for insults...criticise maturedly instead of howling insults,ehn biko...

may God not let children call us ode oshi in our old age o..sad

17 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by rufaiabiodun(m): 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari is a charismatic leader. So people coming out enmasse for him is not a surprise. But I still doubt if he's right for Nigeria
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by akpanikpe(m): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
mymadam:

No, they are NOT needed. These are 'showers of blessing'. By the way, 'have you decided'? God bless Nigeria.
nice question

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Collynzo419: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
Maybe I should post my updates here

For the records, these photos uploaded here are REAL photos from the campaign venue, and not photos that are zoomed to portray a false imagery like PDP does! grin grin grin grin grin grin

These are real human beings and not robots manufactured in APC's laboratory

Sai Buhari Jare........................

17 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Oskilala: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
What shall it profit him that has 20million people with 2million PVC
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ccaramel(f): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
morewealth:
It is written that even your Enemies will prepare a way for you. Now APC has no option than to hold an Umbrela.
Dumbo. Is it PDP that invented the umbrella or do they not sweep their houses with a broom? Get some sense pls.

16 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by joedrae(m): 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
The change train finally touched down lagos.

#Sai Buhari

Click "Like" is you support Buhari and "share" if you support GEJ.

12 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
I we vote in "buhari" nt APC in the comin election sai baba!! Sai buhari!!

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by blank(f): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
But it's not raining on Ikorodu Road?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
apcmustwin:
showers of blessing. Change is here. Lagos for Buhari. If u are not happy, head to third mainland

yesso...
#sai buhari....#ihvdecidedsmiley smiley

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by jmaine: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
dayo23:
Entire lagos on lockdown

Which lagos is on lockdown, you better stop deceiving yaself . . . .
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
CHAI!!! I have to probe these fake babalawos from IMO State.. I said rain and flood and all they sent was shower and pure water.. I have to call Clark to send heavy Otueke thunder to blast the brooms from their hands angry angry angry angry
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Solo84(m): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
AND HERE BEGINS THE DOWNFALL OF THE SO CALLED RULING PARTY...... EVEN HEAVEN RECOGNISED AND BLESSED WITH SHOWERS THE APC OUTING TODAY.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.