Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66870 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by jmaine: 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
I can still see some empty seats live on TV . . . . .

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccaramel:

Dumbo. Is it PDP that invented the umbrella or do they not sweep their houses with a broom? Get some sense pls.
lmao,perfect answer..I cant stop laughingcheesy

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by olamonsor2: 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tears of joy on my face. OMG.
God bless the general
Team Buhari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Lexxybooy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
SaiBaba
#SaiFeBUHARI

U LOVE Apc campaign in Ibadan yesterday, kwam1 killed the show

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mambofiend: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Does Buhari have non-Muslim supporters?

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Burger01(m): 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Omo see crowd! shocked

Lagos for show... Lagos always number 1..

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
chukwudi44:

Oya make u go siddon for teslim balogun stadium under the rain make I see
Oya, where you dey? Come see people o tongue. Guess APC is a party of loyal people.

Shame to those who thought the 'blessed' rain (more like showers of blessingsgrin) was gonna disrupt BUHARI's rally.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
1:55

Finally managed to get to the entrance of the stadium.

Mehn....this is some serious stuff. Big ups to the drivers

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by callmenow: 2:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari just surrendered to Jonathan on the debate. Yet he said he wants to focus on issues? Wise up guys and dolls.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by kahal29: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
showing live on LTV on Dstv 156
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ALIEN2000(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
If buhari like make him go 4uck up den him see d oda side of Nigerians.........Abi no be Bro Jona dey do badoo 4 him tyme.........#enuf said,#jobs 4 d youth #stable electricity.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by makzeze: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gbam! Buhari don win this time around.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by PhockPhockMan: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44:
Maybe I should post my updates here
You don't come again o o, here dey like where rain dey fall?
Fake pictures.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by kay29000(m): 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mambofiend:
Does Buhari have non-Muslim supporters?

Ofcos he does. I am one of them.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
jmaine:

Which lagos is on lockdown, you better stop deceiving yaself . . . .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023633_crymeariver_jpeg849a49cf4e84488a1723cafa600e07a0

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Currently waving my APC flag at the rooftop

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by toshmann(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
lovyna57:

LEAKED: Ex-Governors daughter caught on tape doing dirty things

just imagine a governor'r daughter doing this
SEE VIDEO AT http://sharebitemag..it/2015/01/video.html#axzz3QIchOmsq

Ok, the kid was dancing. What about it? I thought she was doing some real "stuff" grin , only to see some kiddo, dancing in her room.

Thank you for wasting my time, uchu angry

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
These guys need to give way. No space to pass.

Ameachi though

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by obailala(m): 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Change is here for real!... Nigeria says goodbye to the old 'business as usual' governance.

PDP will make a very good opposition since they already are very experienced in the art and act of looting.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by hansad: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eko's Omos getting drenched by rain downpour as they clamour for a semi-literate Buhari to become their president, a Buhari who is yet to show that he passed secondary school exams, a Buhari who is believed to have smuggled himself into the military without relevant education qualification, a Buhari who used arms to sack a democratically-elected govt.

Free education: Baba Awo must be turning in his grave now, lots of his survivors that benefited from his free education policy are making backward move to ignorance.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by mrofficial(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You don't come again o o, here dey like where rain dey fall?
Fake pictures.

Puss.y no let you get brain. That rain didn't fall in every part of Lagos, and such rain wouldn't fall for long. Your brain should have told you. I'm in Lagos and didn't rain where I am. Cluelessness is truly on rampage.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Arysexy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why are they using umbrella (pdp ) to protect themselves against rain? Why not broom? grin

The gods are angry that d same goat that cancelled lagos rail project is in Lagos to seek for votes.

Omashe ooo!
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2015

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mambofiend: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
kay29000:

Ofcos he does. I am one of them.

So you want to be under Sharia Law?

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by mathskill: 2:19pm On Jan 30, 2015

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by jmaine: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by toobby(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
I hear say olamide and Don jazzy dem da come. Since I no go use my money pay to see my celebrities perform. I must go.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by mgbeketoto: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
No SAFTIKATE.
No Campaign debate.
Heavy rain.

See sufferhead? cheesy

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by morewealth(m): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccaramel:

Dumbo. Is it PDP that invented the umbrella or do they not sweep their houses with a broom? Get some sense pls.
You must be the dumbo here since you can't indulge in an argument without resorting to insults. Grow up!
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
In yet?

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by kay29000(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mambofiend:

So you want to be under Sharia Law?

You must be a shallow thinker. Even if Buhari is a supporter of Sharia law (which I highly doubt), this is a democratic dispensation...You can't just do anything you like as a president. Please, start using your brain to think, and stop regurgitating anything and everything you hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match