Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66882 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by maxy097(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Whatever
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by OAUTemitayo: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
My guy. You also visit Politics section ni? It is boring at that adaniduro thread though.
Dammytrager:
Lagos APC Presidential Rally
The Most Colourful of Party Campaign so far
Omo the Crowd too much
#SaiBaba
#SaiBuhari
#SaiNigeria
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by shizzle11(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo419:

[s]U are a consummate dullard hence why you did not spot the sarcasm

Mumu[/s]
You are a reta..rded dumb arze. Part of your gibberish read...''post false images like PDP does", and you and i know the party that posts images from Reinhard bohnke' crusade as their campaign pics in an attempt to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Odejide
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ella45(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
ola barawo

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
David o supporting APC...hmmmmm....the crowd here is too massive....

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Dammytrager(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
My guy. You also visit Politics section ni? It is boring at that adaniduro thread though.
Bro you sef dy here
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ella45(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
buhari no no say him no get certificate yet im come dey show him self now yawa don burst for him side buhari show yor certificate or

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by asEdeyHOT: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
shizzle11:
[s]You are a retarded dumb arze. Part of your gibberish read...''post false images like PDP does", and you and i know the party that posts images from Reinhard bohnke' crusade as their campaign pics in an attempt to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Odejide[/s]

Olodo, u are nt even making sense

I know u are in pain today. go and drink water

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Dammytrager(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
ella45:
buhari no no say him no get certificate yet im come dey show him self now yawa don burst for him side buhari show yor certificate or
What is this one saying?

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Aussie(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mynd44, I caught you. Saw you here and in Ibadan yesterday. Saw the angles you were taking the ppix and they were not different from the ones you uploaded.

Well done. I pointed you to my colleagues here yesterday but will not disclose your identity for security reasons. WELL DONE AND KEEP IT UP.

CHANGE HAS COME!!!!

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
OP Rain has always been a sign of blessings, the gods have endorsed APC, gbam!
Is rain also a sign of blessing during burials, because I know somewhere at those raining moments, some people were crying and wishing there was no rainfall. Maybe a blessing but not always!
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by AminBestman(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
stebell:
I wonder wat Buhari will tell Lagosians after all the atrocities he committed there.
The gods are not happy wit him.

Vote GEJ
Vote Agbaje
Say no to Tinubu n APC.

Even do he say he will jail all of us again we will still support and vote for him from the prison.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by splashbaby(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ don die

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by intergral(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
OP Rain has always been a sign of blessings, the gods have endorsed APC, gbam!
Na automatic LOVE I just get for you for what you just posted!
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ella45(m): 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
oya now see wating go happen on the 14th of feb.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Is rain also a sign of blessing during burials, because I know somewhere at those raining moments, some people were crying and wishing there was no rainfall. Maybe a blessing but not always!
nice one.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Collynzo419: 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
shizzle11:
[s]You are a reta..rded dumb arze. Part of your gibberish read...''post false images like PDP does", and you and i know the party that posts images from Reinhard bohnke' crusade as their campaign pics in an attempt to deceive gullible Nigerians.

Odejid[/s]e

u are a fuckt.ard
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Dammytrager(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
ella45:
oya now see wating go happen on the 14th of feb.
we all knw wat will happen Jonathan will cry Lobatan

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by OAUTemitayo: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wetin man pikin go do?
Dammytrager:
Bro you sef dy here
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ella45(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
when two elephant they fight na the ground dey suffer am pls cast your vote for GEJ

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
duni04:
Bloody hypocrites the APC. Spent 3hrs in traffic from Ikeja to surulere just because one worn out 72ur old is in Lagos. If this was a PDP rally or if it was the President causing traffic in Lagos, that Father of hypocrites, Fashola would be yarning dust by now. Nonsense people angry

What are you doing on that route.....?

There was enough route advisory since yesterday......anybody without anything doing at the rally will find alternative route.

We don't get advance notice anytime GEJ is coming to Lagos...we only notice when we are already caught in the traffic.

Lagos did a good job in advising on alternative routes......

You can get to Surulere from Ikeja without going through Ikorodu road....

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by waternogeteneny: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=18pt]This looks more like an Owanbe dan political.

Buhari Owanbe in Lagos[/size]
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Dammytrager(m): 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
It is now glaring that this guy is a confused fellow
ella45:
when two elephant they fight na the ground dey suffer am pls cast your vote for GEJ

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by mrnuur(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jagaban Borgu of Africa. Asiwaju of the entire universe. The Oracle of lagos state. Bola Ahmed Tinubu...baba agbalagba!

Speaking
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by cashkid: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
iyobs7:
Let me digress a lil bit, if Buhari takes that debate, he'll loose the election before February 14th...
Very wise for him to have rejected it... You can't give what you do not have

Sit down for ur parlour dey run ur mouth any how at least na u get am nw grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin according to you that you cnt give wat u dont have, yes i totally agreed with you but one question, is it that wat u have is wat u are saying out here? If yes, which i know is yes, its a pity walahi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ccaramel(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
morewealth:

You just made me felt so important by taking your time to go through my profile. You claim I am a dumbo and even called me an ignoramus but you couldn't withstand the maturity in which I replied you that you had to check out my profile.
I may be jobless but I am proud that I have something you don't have and that is maturity. So please GROW UP.

The time you spend replying me is better spent looking for a job and repairing your Benz300. You jobless nitwit.
When you finally get a job, do visit my automobile lot so we can hook you up. BUhahahaRI BUhahahaRI.
Tune to TVC or LTV if want to get a heart attack. In Illiterate Patience voice- Continue, diaris Goduo. All these JOBLESSNESS you are sharing...Chai!!! grin

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
waternogeteneny:
This looks more like an Owanbe dan political.

Buhari Owanbe in Lagos

That is what we call Lagos for Show.....you will NEVER understand...only Lagosians will.

Even during the protest in Ojota...we were having fun...until GEJ sent his soldiers after us...now he want our votes again.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by duni04(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

What are you doing on that route.....?

There was enough route advisory since yesterday......anybody without anything doing at the rally will find alternative route.

We don't get advance notice anytime GEJ is coming to Lagos...we only notice when we are already caught in the traffic.

Lagos did a good job in advising on alternative routes......

You can get to Surulere from Ikeja without going through Ikorodu road....
So its now a crime to live in surulere? And I heard nothing about any APC rally. I'm not a party supporter and nobody announced any alternative routes. Even with all the shortcuts i took, i still spent time on the road. Stop trying to be clever. I can slap anyone in annoyance now after spending 3hrs in traffic cos of some jobless mofos that have nothing to offer. So because they have a rally I shouldn't go to work again? angry
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Myself2(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
A sign of another doomed politic alventure for Ayatollah Buhari the killer of the famed blood-soaked dogs and baboons fame
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ccaramel(f): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Badoo in the house. Eleda mi o. Olamide gba ski! On the right team. Wa sere.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by buty: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
If this stadium with empty seats is what is called massive crowd, then something is wrong.
APC should tell us what they want to do instead of all these history talk
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Kasieze(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=18pt]WORKING ON A BOOK TO BE LAUNCHED 29 MAY 2015[/size]

[size=28pt]TITLED: THE END OF JONATHAN[/size]

Bros u are wasting your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case / Live Update Of Lagos One Million Match / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted