Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66873 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by billyG(m): 12:11am On Jan 31, 2015
PDP consulted Rainmakers 2 cause rain 2 fall in lagos in APC rally but it didnt deter d pple frm trooppin out.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Toofan007: 12:15am On Jan 31, 2015
meresse:
APC, i just like how u guys put effort to shake PDP even when they know that PDP will eventually win.
inside your dream.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by saintruky(m): 12:31am On Jan 31, 2015
I heard that owing to this morning's rain, APC members
had to drop their brooms and carry umbrellas to their
presidential rally...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by BERNIMOORE: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2015
OAM4J (if this notice is not taking seriously i will personally come with my counsel to your Otta office in ogun state to hand NL a petition)

seun osewa

[size=18pt]Notice from Bernimoore this thread owner.

An APC Nairaland Moderator (believed to be Mynd44 has Suddenly cause an unlawfull Hijack of my Account, and strangled-out my original Topic, also removing part-of my composed opening comment thereby forcefully imposing his own volition and meaning to my thread so as to campaign for APC using my account name and ID at will to gain credit outside my consent[/size]

my post Topic originally reads below;

Bernimoore; Heavy rainfall now in surulere stadium that Broom can't sweep, is God angry with APC? 12:22

From morning till 12:20 pm now, it was heavily raining with gutters filled and landscapes covered with dirty rain waters, this is happening today of all days when the whole Lagos I'd decorated billboards carrying buhari/osinbajo pictures and when people are getiing ready its just unstopable rain....[size=16pt]where are the sango herbalists god of thunder, to come and halt the rain...Their services are needed pls[/size]
note the bolded above, was removed at will,as well as the topic change to campaign for APC. without breaking any rule, and replced with

''People still trooped out to support GMB'' this particular addition is not my own word, but an unlawfull rape on my account

thanks to the fourth person who commented after the op post on this 1 st page, see the part that was quoted out of my original post below'
by one nairaland user ''mymadam'' below

BERNIMOORE:

...where are the sango herbalists god of thunder, to come and halt the rain...
BERNIMOORE:

mymadam:

No, they are NOT needed. These are 'showers of blessing'. By the way, 'have you decided'? God bless Nigeria.

my sin was that ''i am an anti buhari'' and for dare talking about buhari without breaking any nairaland law, i found out the only reason was to intimidate my thread and hidjack it forcing their campaign to the front page see the reason given below;

Collynzo419:

The OP is anti- Buhari but his post was modified to bring the topic to the FP

shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

Grounds for seeking justice to my thread

1, My fundamentals of human right on freedom of speech was grossly violated, when i was barred to return my comment to original and the 'topic part was locked so that i cant add my own view while subsisting topic was not mine and was done without evidence of breaking a single nairaland rule
2, Hidjacking my thread by removing part of my comment and using part to criminally allude to another script prepared outside my consent and fit into my user name
3, manipulating ''likes on my thread'' with ambigous digits endangering the rights of other nigerians on nairaland who 'd like my opinions but was denied of my loved topic that was strangled to please APC

I Demand a SINCERE apology in written form from whoever is responsible, and my topic should be returned to this thread. i have a screenshut already
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by BERNIMOORE: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
OAM4J (if this notice is not taking seriously i will personally come with my counsel to your Otta office in ogun state to hand NL a petition)

seun osewa

[size=18pt]Notice from Bernimoore

An APC Nairaland Moderator (believed to be Mynd44 has Suddenly cause an unlawfull Hijack of my Account, and strangled-out my original Topic, also removing part-of my composed opening comment thereby forcefully imposing his own volition and meaning to my thread so as to campaign for APC using my account name and ID at will to gain credit outside my consent[/size]

note the bolded above, was removed at will,as well as the topic change to campaign for APC. without breaking any rule, and replced with

''People still trooped out to support GMB'' this particular addition is not my own word, but an unlawfull rape on my account

thanks to the fourth person who commented after the op post on this 1 st page, see the part that was quoted out of my original post below'

BERNIMOORE:

my sin was that ''i am an anti buhari'' and for dare talking about buhari without breaking any nairaland law, i found out the only reason was to intimidate my thread and hidjack it forcing their campaign to the front page see the reason given below;

1, My fundamentals of human right on freedom of speech was grossly violated, when i was barred to return my comment to original and the 'topic part was locked so that i cant add my own view while subsisting topic was not mine and was done without evidence of breaking a single nairaland rule
2, Hidjacking my thread by removing part of my comment and using part to criminally allude to another script prepared outside my consent and fit into my user name
3, manipulating ''likes on my thread'' with ambigous digits endangering the rights of other nigerians on nairaland who 'd like my opinions but was denied of my loved topic that was strangled to please APC

I Demand a SINCERE apology in written form from whoever is responsible, and my topic should be returned to this thread. i have a screenshut already

@Mynd44

even the table closer here on your own very first uploaded picture is fake, it has no sign of water, and clothes are not soaked is hilarius grin grin >: I have just expose the fallassy in your pics; no single raindrop in the pics while all around sirulere main bowl I can see rain forcing people to nearby shed, I just reached ojuelegba now going to yaba in my car with a friend too
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2015
Joblessness is not good, on a friday una dey go rally for a human being that won't feed u or ur family smh the hustle is real o
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by lalasticlala(m): 1:10am On Jan 31, 2015
BERNIMOORE:

seun osewa

[size=18pt]Notice from Bernimoore

BERNIMOORE:

@Mynd44

even the table closer here on your own very first uploaded picture is fake, it has no sign of water, and clothes are not soaked is hilarius grin grin >: I have just expose the fallassy in your pics; no single raindrop in the pics while all around sirulere main bowl I can see rain forcing people to nearby shed, I just reached ojuelegba now going to yaba in my car with a friend too

Please, BERNIMOORE

Leave mynd44 out of this...

I was the one who modified your post. I should not have done that and I am sorry.

Thanks..
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by BERNIMOORE: 1:22am On Jan 31, 2015
lalasticlala:

Please, BERNIMOORE

Leave myndd44 out of this...

I was the one who modified your post. I should not have done that and I am sorry.

Thanks..
really
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by ba7man(m): 3:33am On Jan 31, 2015
With this new PDP logic mocking APC supporters for using their umbrellas in the rain, I expect them to start using their umbrellas to sweep their homes.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
really
Lmao!!!

Of all the things to do with my time.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

For ya mind na, you sabi use editing softwares right . . . . You no even get concepts sef, Na jamiu you for write instead of Jmain. You are still learning when it comes to biting counters . .

You are welcome Jamiu.
Watch out for the FISHBRAIN certificate.
Yeah....you can thank me later.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Collynzo419:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Start the Kwara thread

Airport touch down

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Collynzo419: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Mynd44:

Start the Kwara thread

Airport touch down

Okies boss
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Collynzo419: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Emodeee: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2015
nekaa:
I was at VI to sell my dry pepper and rat poison

to poison ur b.f, abi?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2015
najoke:

You are welcome Jamiu.
Watch out for the FISHBRAIN certificate.
Yeah....you can thank me later.

Your stupidity is impressive. Please keep it up . . . . .
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

Your stupidity is impressive. Please keep it up . . . . .
FISHBRAIN
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
najoke:

FISHBRAIN

You are just an old man with a brain of a toddler.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by nekaa(f): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
Emodeee:

to poison ur b.f, abi?
since you can't read go and lick rain...
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

You are just an old man with a brain of a toddler.
I am very proud of you SON.....DUMBASS+FISHBRAIN
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081920_jamiu_pngf1663d42157d7008d5dab237d7d6874f
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
najoke:

I am very proud of you SON.....DUMBASS+FISHBRAIN

You still dey learn . . . . .

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

You still dey learn . . . . .

ok Jamiu................still proud of you son
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
najoke:

ok Jamiu................still proud of you son

You still dey learn work . . .Lolz . . . .

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Alicante: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
......maybe they actually need the..ella ella...(am just singing Rihanna's song ni o)
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

You still dey learn work . . .Lolz . . . .

Not bad...after 24hrs...this is the best those boys at the computer center can come up with.....not so impressive .........pls request for a refund.....i see you upgrading from FISHBRAIN TO BISCUIT HEAD if you continue like this.
Not withstanding....still proud of you son
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
najoke:

Not bad...after 24hrs...this is the best those boys at the computer center can come up with.....not so impressive .........pls request for a refund.....i see you upgrading from FISHBRAIN TO BISCUIT HEAD if you continue like this.
Not withstanding....still proud of you son

You never hala . .You still dey learn work .cos I see say your grammer don dey increase grin . . . . Even the template you are brandishing was sourced by me. grin

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Emodeee: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2015
nekaa:
since you can't read go and lick rain...

what r u writing?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
Jmain:

You never hala . .You still dey learn work .cos I see say your grammer don dey increase grin . . . . Even the template you are brandishing was sourced by me. grin

Jamiu...FISHBRAIN...still proud of you.

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by najoke: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Jmain: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge / Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Kennedy Wandera, Voice Of America Journalist Reports About Tinubu's US Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.