Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? (66863 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics) / Man With PDP Umbrella & APC Brooms Spotted In The Streets Of Bayelsa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by StunningCEO: 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:
When is EEEEEEE coming to Delta State na? wink

khananwulijara = mgbeketoto = shameless granmama. what a mankey. another PDP supporter.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by annurhaske(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan and sambo
Ur end has come.
#gmb2015

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
spenca:
No body gree use umbrella sef cry
Why use umbrella to cover themselves from the showers of blessing? grin

Waiting for FEBHUARI.
Allah ja zamanin Buhari, sai Buharicheesy

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Moz22: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
I thought ur stupidity has reach its limit...Little did i know that ur stupidity breaks boundaries!
Hediat!

You better go back to ur village if you cannot cope with Tinubu and co.
stebell:
I wonder wat Buhari will tell Lagosians after all the atrocities he committed there.
The gods are not happy wit him.

Vote GEJ
Vote Agbaje
Say no to Tinubu n APC.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by musiwa94: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
n

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by OLADD: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yungmilio2:
More pictures please
Where is King of the Street

If the pictures we saw in the stadium some minutes ago were a reflection of Feb 14 gift that awaits Ambode and GMB, then both of them will weep like babies. I was expecting every space in that arena to be fully occupied but surprisingly, the stands were virtually empty and the mainbowl rarely filled up. In Fashola and Tinubu's state?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Dwdsniper84: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
duni04:
Bloody hypocrites the APC. Spent 3hrs in traffic from Ikeja to surulere just because one worn out 72ur old is in Lagos. If this was a PDP rally or if it was the President causing traffic in Lagos, that Father of hypocrites, Fashola would be yarning dust by now. Nonsense people angry
obviosly you are intimidated. Dont wory cos any thing that has a begining must have an end. We saw the begining of JONATHAN EBELE GOODLUCK AZIKIWE (JEGA) and febuhari 2015 we shall see the end.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by itetemi: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
OLADD:

If the pictures we saw in the stadium some minutes ago were a reflection of Feb 14 gift that awaits Ambode and GMB, then both of them will weep like babies. I was expecting every space in that arena to be fully occupied but surprisingly, the stands were virtually empty and the mainbowl rarely filled up. In Fashola and Tinubu's state?

Stop lying to yourself.on a weekday,to pull this kind of crowd is real affirmation of change.
Unlike pdp states where they declare public holiday and buy free clothes and still little show.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by musiwa94: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
com
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by mrmetoo1: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
codedsubomi:
I sighted a jet which says I have decided to vote for buhari nd osinbajo

Yup saw it too in traffic on Ikorodu road.. a small plane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by yehmi01(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
kingthreat:

Bros, abeg because of Train, vote GEJ again. If Trains are the only achievement a president can make in 6 years then I give up on you

Please besides bokoharam

Tell me one major thing you have against Jonathan and tell me if those problems have not been dir even before GEJ came into power.

From your profile comments all you have against GEJ is Book haram as though he his the creator of BH and as if BH was not created to sabotage his government.

Please list the negatives of GEJ besides BH.

If you take out BH from the picture I think GEJ has tried his best at least if the NEW train is not good new to you it is for some others.

Let's not be quick to condemned GEJ as if he has not done any thing at all.

That would be an unfair statement to make.

And at this rate all you APC people and you mouth.

Ok ohh, time will tell. We are all watching in 3D.
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
I see Davido!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by deebrain(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fair and square-people will vote for this man O. I was tripped to see how people ignored the rain today.

Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
jemimaa01:

haba big bros,this is an elder o...its wrong to insult him like that,wld you rather someone calls your dad ode oshi...its politics,its not life or death and it certainly doesn't call for insults...criticise maturedly instead of howling insults,ehn biko...

may God not let children call us ode oshi in our old age o..sad
thanks
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by OLADD: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
itetemi:

Stop lying to yourself.on a weekday,to pull this kind of crowd is real affirmation of change.
Unlike pdp states where they declare public holiday and buy free clothes and still little show.

Tune to NTA or AIT now and watch PDP Presidential campaign in Akwa-Ibom state and draw your conclusions therefrom. Ok ?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
I see Davido!!!!!!!

I SEE BEEF!!
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by stan241(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
It was all good and fun watching till NEPA abi power holding decided enough is enough even that we can't enjoy and yet you come out to say vote for continuity tufiakwa biko any type of change is very much welcome as long as you can provide basic electricity then you are golden

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by kingthreat(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
yehmi01:

Please besides bokoharam

Tell me one major thing you have against Jonathan and tell me if those problems have not been dir even before GEJ came into power.

From your profile comments all you have against GEJ is Book haram as though he his the creator of BH and as if BH was not created to sabotage his government.

If you take out BH from the picture I think GEJ has tried his best at least if the NEW train is not good new to you it is for some others.

You sound like someone abroad, come to Nigeria. Don't go to the high-brow. Meet 10 people on the street. Ask them if their country is good or going to get better any sooner with the way things are.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by spako4(m): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by deolu2000(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Damcalcaleb:
I pray he doesnt fall and die with the intensity of the rain,ode oshi,#old fool
would you have said that about your father or have someone say such about him?simple morals bro,life demands it,ok.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
Thats the power of 10K brown envelopes.

Wasted funds.

#GEJ2019
#AGBAJEforLAGOS

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by olerismith(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
At the APC Lagos Rally

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by olerismith(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sai Buhari, Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by chumakk: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
hazyfm1:
[size=18pt]WORKING ON A BOOK TO BE LAUNCHED 29 MAY 2015[/size]

[size=28pt]TITLED: THE END OF JONATHAN[/size]
I will be interested. count me in

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Moz22: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
do u have a PVC?
musiwa94:
why is everybody always wearing the same cloth..

You people are renting crowd. So if you no roger, nobody go show up.

Una don bad for naija.

You can see buhari rally too, everybody is wearing the same cloth, because they are paying the crowd. people are not going to be wearing the same cloth in buhari rally except they are paid to wear the cloth.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080652_twitter643a6d0_jpeg97ddc597ce22d3f05f2be84c818ba313

Jonathan rally
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by dexcira(f): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
crowd no be the matter, dem go vote?
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by olerismith(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Artiste that perfomed at the Lagos APC rally. K1 Ultimate, Davido, Mavins Artist, Olamide and Lots more

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Ryabcool(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
ccaramel:

No comment!
You are jobless shocked and you are still looking for Benz 300 grin in 2015! And you still want PDP to continue. SMH. Ignoramus lipsrsealed
LMAOOOOO grin grin grin

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by dumodust(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Solo84:
AND HERE BEGINS THE DOWNFALL OF THE SO CALLED RULING PARTY...... EVEN HEAVEN RECOGNISED AND BLESSED WITH SHOWERS THE APC OUTING TODAY.

The 'ruling party' (whether if pdp or apc wins) will still exist after the elections... just like football club transfers, there was a transfer window... qualifiers... the world cup is near grin and after we'll still be stuck with fifa...lol

1 Like

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Moz22: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
sharap...dont let me say some words to u right now

Is that you are blind and u cannot see or u are deaf in 2011 and didnt hear the promises he made

You are talking about the rail system he resurrected but does it lead to ur fathers house in the village or how has that affected ur life positively

He keeps saying Nigeria has the best economy meanwhile GEJ and Okonjo are busy formulating figures..

He has so much messed up the economy that i cant even boast of my Country anymore amongst my south african friends...

compare the Dollars to the naira now and compare to the way it was back when he assumed office...

I am simply tired of this backward administration even though i have no choice but to canvass for Buhari...

Pls Dont mention me!
yehmi01:

Please besides bokoharam

Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by Moz22: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
do u have PVC?
slimmy05:
Thats the power of 10K brown envelopes.

Wasted funds.

#GEJ2019
#AGBAJEforLAGOS
Re: Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? by kenex4ever(m): 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Mynd44

even the table closer here on your own very first uploaded picture is fake, it has no sign of water, and clothes are not soaked is hilarius grin grin >: I have just expose the fallassy in your pics; no single raindrop in the pics while all around sirulere main bowl I can see rain forcing people to nearby shed, I just reached ojuelegba now going to yaba in my car with a friend too
no mind them!
In other news
PDP POWER =))
I suspect PDP is behind the Rain in Lagos today, just to force APC Members to carry umbrella instead of Brooms =)) *rain*

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / CCTV Footage Of Moment Victim Walked Into UK Police Station To Report Ekweremadu / The Evil Toll Gates At Onitsha Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.