Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (93621 Views)

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by kingslly(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Please dont start,dont bring politics into this,atleast for the sake of our fallen soldiers.
sexysb:
I'm lost for words. I'm close to tears.

Jonathan has totally finished the Nigerian Army. cry cry cry

With all the chaos at Liberia, nigeria never lost so much commissioned officers during the ECOMOG era. Same for all the UN peace keeping missions to Congo, Ruwanda, etc.

The army top brass have been eaten deep by corruption. Chai ! They sit down and watch their colleagues wasted on nigerian soil

People should vote BUHARI. any other human being except Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by lastmessenger: 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2015
eminikansoso:

Boko Haram is not a religion war.
Every Bokoharamists will rotten in the hell
What are thy using to back up their atrocities? The last time I checked, it is the Koran and Hadith. The imams have a lot of work to do to stop BH.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
berem:
Absolutely speechless!

So many women have turned to widows all because of Boko Haram and they are not adequately taken care of because of the corruption in the military. embarassed embarassed

Can't wait for Buhari to become my next president.

Enough is Enough!!!

RIP gallant soldiers.
you think we care about who wins ? its ouur duty to die and protect Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Pennywise(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
DollyParton1:

Oh Lawd!!!
The government that failed us and the Soldiers have no right to capital punishment.
Stop and reason for once.

Because these soldiers gave their lives we can be talking of 10000 killed by boko haram and not possibly hundreds of thousands or possibly millions.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by onuwaje(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rest in peace to d gallant soldiers
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
R.I.P to the gallant Men and Officers..

Those responsible for this madness in Nigeria and all over the world will never escape the wrath of God in their lives or lives beyond.

call your boys to order and end this madness, it is senseless!
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Funjosh(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pennywise:
I find it hard to believe that after looking in the eyes of these fallen soldiers, some Nigerians still plead on behalf of the cowardly traitors found guilty of desertion or mutiny rather than fight boko haram. No one life is more important than the other. These too could have chosen not to fight but they choose the path of honor.

The govt should do what is right and carry out the death sentences prescribed by law without further delay. Every day they are kept and sustained is a day of injustice to the Nigerian state and the heroes above.

Se you go stand for front make you go face BH ill equiped or make u carry All the soldiers go execution ground yourself
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by cliper230(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
Mehn RIP to them...the worst part of dis is that nigerian govt does little or nt for their familys after they must hv be killed in bettle field...ill equiped military...
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by farano(f): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
R.I.P cry cry
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2015
kITATITA:

The purpose of this thread is to pay respect to our heroes who gave their lives defending our country. It is not about Buhari or Jonathan or anybody or anything. Stand up and respect the fallen heroes.

They were murdered by the collusion of APC, buhari, the Sultan who has refused to stop the carnage in the north eastern states. Why has young baby girls being used to immolate themselves and other citizens. These fearless, patriotic and gallant officers deserve justice. They must die in vain. Young men in love, full of plans for the future were ambushed and cut down by the Islamists in our midst.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
my heroes name are BOLDED on it

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Midecuc(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
God please help my country and deliver us from Evil
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by tolexy007(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
may thier soul rest in peace....
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
captain akintola and corporal akilla

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Pesuzok(m): 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2015
RIP to the fallen heroes.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by ishar(f): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
cryOMG , I really pray these Boko Haram guys are stopped soon. R.I.P to the dead.

I pray for their familes. I have an uncle who is in the army and is out there in a troop fighting Boko Haram *heart beats* kai, God watch over the rest. Its saddening.

Naija is boiling mehn.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by boribori(m): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
hummerwise:

With a Topic like this,
just imagine what this stainless idi.otic eediattt!! is posting
don't mind the idiot.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
the pain and anguish...of loosing them

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by discusant: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Must Nigerians allow Muhammadu Buhari reap the profits?

Two reasons Boko Haram battles Nigeria:
1, To have a country governed with sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off fingers of petty thieves, etc.

2 To make Nigerians reject the govt of president Jonathan.

Muhammadu Buhari in 2001 in Kaduna charged Muslims to ensure that those sharia criminal laws be implemented all over Nigeria.

May the souls of the dead soldiers rest in peace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
I questioned the unrecognised death of the 23years old soldier.

R.I.P to them all.You are our heroes.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by mkoabiola: 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Patrotism n zeal 4 d nation
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
My good friend, and secondary school mate died in Yobe while combating those scum of the earth......R.I.P Salisu. Brave and courageous

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Pennywise(m): 1:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Funjosh:

Se you go stand for front make you go face BH ill equiped or make u carry All the soldiers go execution ground yourself

Chadian soldiers that have taken the fight to boko haram on Nigerian soil killing them like insects are not better equipped than the Nigerian army. Dont be fooled by the reharsed song of those cowardly soldiers.

Some of these heroes may still be alive if the cowardly soldiers stayed back and fight. They are traitors.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by loomer: 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
UNTIL WE STOP ACCUSING GEJ/GMB BUT COME TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY WITH SUPPORT FOR ONE ANOTHER, I DON'T SEE US WINNING THIS WAR AGAINST THIS TERRORIST.

UNITED WE STAND.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Achilies(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2015
We lay down our lives and future for you because it is what we are born to do.

R.I.P to my fallen brothers
Your deaths shall not be in vain. As long as there's still a soldier standing
Boko haram will be stop.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Sparrow13:
may his soul rest in peace, I know him personally when he was serving then as a luitanant in kaduna
i like your signature, keep it up, bros.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Lakeshizu(m): 1:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

They were murdered by the collusion of APC, buhari, the Sultan who has refused to stop the carnage in the north eastern states. Why has young baby girls being used to immolate themselves and other citizens. These fearless, patriotic and gallant officers deserve justice. They must die in vain. Young men in love, full of plans for the future were ambushed and cut down by the Islamists in our midst.

Sometimes if find it disgusting insulting someone, but i must confess you are one ignorant being. Presently Jordan is about to trade a woman suicide bomber and a flight pilot, Japan has been given an ultimatum to fund ISIS with 2.1 million dollars in return for two Japanese.
See mr Boko Haram is a brother to ISIS and other terroists groups with the same ideology. They can use anything to achieve their aim,
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Akon419(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
See how prophet Mohammed Islamic pursuit for 72 virgins are wasting the live of innocent soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by chrysso83(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2015
May d souls of all these gallant and brave soldiers who laid down there lives for us rest peacefully in the bossom of the Lord. May God also give their families the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2015
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by DollyParton1(f): 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pennywise:

Because these soldiers gave their lives we can be talking of 10000 killed by boko haram and not possibly hundreds of thousands or possibly millions.

Because the government has failed us, we are talking about 10000 (a whole ten thousand..... as in 1000 in 10 places which I believe is just a fraction of those who had died) instead of possibly 1000 or possibly hundred.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.