Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (93615 Views)

Are There Abandoned? Two People That Fought Alongside Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama / War Against BokoHaram: Rare Images Of Attacks And Soldiers Hunting Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by bigheaddey: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
asuoka:
25. CAPTAIN MUSA ALIU
He was killed in August 2014. His childhood friend, Olubunmi Yaya wrote on ’spage: its a pity “sabotage” in the military….last week i lost a childhood friend in boko haram/military battle…R.I.P captain Musa Aliu

Words reaching us since Aug 2014 that u were shot Captain Musa Aliyu AKA kpamu but we disagree to agree that you r dead because u r our very OWN.. Not knowing a day would come and I will see you here on NL amongst d list of fallen heroes. Kpamu we sure miss u. Even ur siblings is yet to believe that you are dead. Live on our very our gallant soldier Kpamu...

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by discusant: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2015
loomer:
UNTIL WE STOP ACCUSING GEJ/GMB BUT COME TOGETHER AS A COUNTRY WITH SUPPORT FOR ONE ANOTHER, I DON'T SEE US WINNING THIS WAR AGAINST THIS TERRORIST.

UNITED WE STAND.

Yeah, if Nigerians were united against Boko Haram, just a few battalions of Nigerian Army armed with dane guns could have sent Boko Haram packing from Nigeria long ago.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

They were murdered by the collusion of APC, buhari, the Sultan who has refused to stop the carnage in the north eastern states. Why has young baby girls being used to immolate themselves and other citizens. These fearless, patriotic and gallant officers deserve justice. They must die in vain. Young men in love, full of plans for the future were ambushed and cut down by the Islamists in our midst.
I won’t applaud your irredeemable attitude in your attempt to belittle the contributions of these brave men who gave their all so that you and I can have a country. Please yourself.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by babadem2much(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2015
My heart goes to capt Oloruntoba, Capt BT sule, cpl Duke Ebosele and many others who gave their yesterday for our today. Duke Ebosele i remember ur inteligent children and the kind of happy family u have, i never knew u are gone bro RIP till we meet to part no more. Wish i have the power to other more sophisticated weapons like tank T90 and jet flying tigers. Damn! May God give ur family the fortitude to bear this great loss. Kuummmm!!

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by zubby29(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
shekau and his fellow bastards will not end well,dey will rot in d hottest part of hell,my heart bleeds goin tru dis list.my prayers to der family,nd i repeat our soldirs mst b well armed nd nt embark on a suicide mission
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by watchindelta(m): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2015
by posting their pictures here, is disrespected not respect at all aba . Nigerians to much of civilization they do us aba undecided undecided
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by drey076(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is d price one pay for having a dumb as the president
Rip to d dead
Sai buhari

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by loomer: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
discusant:

Yeah, if Nigerians were united against Boko Haram, just a few battalions of Nigerian Army armed with dane guns could have sent Boko Haram packing from Nigeria long ago.

INSTEAD WE PREFER TO INSULT EFFORTS MADE BY FEW PEOPLE WHO ARE WILLING TO DIE FOR THE NATION.

I JUST PRAY WE CAN BE UBITED AGAIN?
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by stildude(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2015
I am proud of the Nigerian military. Cutting across all ethnic groups, religious and social background, they bring nothing but bravery and patriotism. Among the fallen heroes are ibom, igbo, hausa, edo, yoruba etc. You have muslims and christians alike. By their effort, we must be strong for the unity of this great nation. My prayer is for the ethnic and religious bigots among them to be exposed and to die worst deaths than these ones.

Disloyalty in the military is punishable with death. Let death come upon those who are more loyal to the jihadists and sub-national interest in the military as well as in the country. It is obvious that elements sponsored by some senior military men and ex military who only want to frustrate the work of Fg's developmental and security provision efforts in this country are responsible for these atrocities. A case of giving a dog a bad name and hanging it. Instead of exposing such individuals for treason, many are yielding and supporting them in the name of party and religion. May the souls of the fallen heroes rest in peace. God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by robosky02(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2015
May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by agabaI23(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Deep respect to the gallant men and the fallen heroes

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by owoadeakin: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
r.i.p
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by kingthreat(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
discusant:
Must Nigerians allow Muhammadu Buhari reap the profits?

Two reasons Boko Haram battles Nigeria:
1, To have a country governed with sharia criminal laws like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off fingers of petty thieves, etc.

2 To make Nigerians reject the govt of president Jonathan.

Muhammadu Buhari in 2001 in Kaduna charged Muslims to ensure that those sharia criminal laws be implemented all over Nigeria.

May the souls of the dead soldiers rest in peace.

For using this delicate page for your insane propaganda for a clueless president who lavishes while these soldiers give their lives, may you know what it is like to fall into the hands of Boko Haram. Cocksucka

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by luvinhubby(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
R.I.P MY HEROES cry
This is why i hate APC for giving moral support to boko haram in other to make GEJ look weak & score cheap political points.
The lives of these gallant officers will forever haunt APC leaders to their graves. angry

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by callmenow: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lakeshizu:

Sometimes if find it disgusting insulting someone, but i must confess you are one ignorant being. Presently Jordan is about to trade a woman suicide bomber and a flight pilot, Japan has been given an ultimatum to fund ISIS with 2.1 million dollars in return for two Japanese.
See mr Boko Haram is a brother to ISIS and other terroists groups with the same ideology. They can use anything to achieve their aim,

You are undoubtedly a sad, immature, simplistic and incontinent prole. You obviously believe that isis, Boko haram must be negotiated with? I am very against. Read this link, then you will understand your sultan's collusion.

http://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05ABUJA792_a.html

I will not refer you to Buhari's statement in support of Boko haram an vice versa. Why are supporting evil and promoters of evil in Nigeria. Don't be evil.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by buoye1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Every thread you open on NL even the ones not related to politics,some fool ll still attach GEJ&GMB,making NL so boring!
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by bxcode(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
Rest in peace to our fallen soldiers.
We all sit here and talk while you guys are facing the real deal, that's bravery personified.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by onoja12: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
and we say we don't need change,many of my friends are in that list i was shocked to see there faces,i even drank with one of them just last year in kaduna,how can the Nigerian Army loss so many fine solider and i know this guys they are not the coward breed,so what is going on?

We need change and we need it badly
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by dmola(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
sexysb:
I'm lost for words. I'm close to tears.

Jonathan has totally finished the Nigerian Army. cry cry cry

With all the chaos at Liberia, nigeria never lost so much commissioned officers during the ECOMOG era. Same for all the UN peace keeping missions to Congo, Ruwanda, etc.

The army top brass have been eaten deep by corruption. Chai ! They sit down and watch their colleagues wasted on nigerian soil

People should vote BUHARI. any other human being except Jonathan!

Honestly ur right bruv the way our soldiers r been killed Is so alarming απϑ dishearten ... We need to Chng ths present Government

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
This post is very depressing

I can only hope that they rest in peace and may God give their families the strength to bear the loss..Death is a journey every man must make.I only hope Nigeria buries them like the heroes they are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by ARKdiscloser7(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
No need to be too emotional.
Right from day one they knew that military profession entails such risk.
May the soul of the departed ones rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by lifegate007(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
May all there sacrifices not be in vain

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by bright8(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2015
May their souls rest in peace. I'm in tears.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Achilies(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
It is a privilege to fight and die for my country and it's citizens

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by makazona(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
RIP my Heroes.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
If i say i'm not moved to tears then i am lying

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by kent79: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
This is really pathetic. May their soul rest in peace and I pray that God will give the familes the fortitude to bear these irreparable losses.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by priskelly: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Its so sad, may their souls rest in peace
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Eastherbunny(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
#brave soldiers# you will forever be remembered in my heart for you did. I promise you I will never forget your sacrifice for NiGeRiA. And be rest assured that what you died for will never be in vain.

To those bringing politics into this I have nothing to say than silent is the best answer giving to fools.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Akanbiedu(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
asadike:
Noooooo! Pls am tired of crying. Pls don't, u are now my friend and I refuse to lose u.

This is kinda funny/not funny at all.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by searay(m): 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2015
Yet some people will say that Government is not doing anything. God ! May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P by Lakeshizu(m): 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2015
callmenow:

You are undoubtedly a sad, immature, simplistic and incontinent prole. You obviously believe that isis, Boko haram must be negotiated with? I am very against. Read this link, then you will understand your sultan's collusion.

http://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/05ABUJA792_a.html

I will not refer you to Buhari's statement in support of Boko haram an vice versa. Why are supporting evil and promoters of evil in Nigeria. Don't be evil.
Look at you, u cant even comprehend what i wrote. So sad you dont know anything. US has negotiated with terrorist more than you can imagine.
The fight against Terrorism is a collective one, claiming one sultan and Buhari are the sponsors without prove shows how patthetic you are. this same elite have come out clean for you to investigate them. No prove, no evidence, nothing to show their attachment with the terrorist group. wikileak has been running from pillar to post, am not surprised.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.