Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (17403 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by spikedcylinder: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2007
ebos:

Some just make a hell of noise, go there now, they are beaten everyday by their boyfriends still they hang tight with them. I know is wrong to beat your girlfriend but some girls, their mouth sharp like blade. Again, it seems guys would fight to death if another man beats their sisters but they would go ahead to beat other girls. I tell you, if you beat my own sister, no matter how sharp her mouth is, I will, infact let me not say anything here. Unless she fails to let me know of it.

Where exactly do you stand? Are you in support of it or against it?
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Sonye(f): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2007
u guys are kidding me. At this age and time, someone is still being beaten by a man?
This guy must be highly irresponsible and i will not waste my advice on someone that is still hanging out with an irresponsible person irrespective of what he has been doing to prove his status
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by uchetobi(f): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2007
is your leg tied to the relati0onship Thank God the heading says “Boyfriend” not \Husband. Run for your dear life pls
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by suko(f): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2007
me k, boy friend beat me oh,i think his digging his grave,look girls we don't have to be fools cos of love,how could somebody that have not paid in anything beat me up no matter what,men, i kick him off,not only dumping him but i must teach him
how to pet girls in his next generation
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by BlackMamba(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2007
Women get beat because they allow it. It's a choice and that's why it's still prevalent. I have no pity for those that choose to stay. You never know the reason behind some choices. Gives her orgasm, may be.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by dakmanzero(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2007
BlackMamba:

Women get beat because they allow it. It's a choice and that's why it's still prevalent. I have no pity for those that choose to stay. You never know the reason behind some choices. Gives her orgasm, may be.

Strangely enough, some crazy person once mentioned this as her reason for 'asking for it',

She said it was always sweeter after a fight

?!?!!!!

Women can be weird.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by redsun(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2007
Beating of a woman is a nigerian concept or rather africa that will change with time as more and more women become aware and independent,more respect will be accorded to them,same goes with men,the more expose they become the more they see the needlessness of fighting with a woman.Woman beating is in the west too but it is more to do with destitutes,drunkards and sometimes suppose men of subtance but as usual,it all boils down to ignorance.Ofcourse women invite aggro due to their natural bitchiness but the best thing is to ignore them or give them what they want if you have it.Everybody wants something.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by champredd(m): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2007
Beating a woman is neither a Nigerian neither an African concept.

It exist everywhere and it is abuse of a person's rights, because now even women are becoming more violent, especially in Asia (Thailand) in recent times, women are tearing their men's penis grin grin if they caught them with another girl.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Barrackboy(m): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2007
Despite the fact that some ladies/women can provoke their hubbies to the final limit, I do not support women-battering. It's a display of the animal traits in human beings. Though, in some cases, it has become a way of life for some people. I used to know a lady whose boyfriend would always beat the shit out of her and she never left him. He would beat her to the extent that neighbours would intervene. At a point neighbours got tired with their attitude. It was later on I found out that the lady in question initiates the beating sessions! Crazy, eh? She picks on a quarrel, they fight and then make love immediately! A weird one? It's TRUE.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by johnnygan(m): 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2007
Don't dump your boyfriend without a fight. If he beats you, beat him back.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by redsun(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2007
It is a concept in the sense that a man can openly beat a woman in nigeria even in front of a policeman or woman,without any caution or arrest and children seeing their father or uncles,relatives, beating their wives grow up to think that it is normal to do that.It seems kind of macho thing to do that,meanwhile it is just mere stupidty and lack of understanding on both sides in most cases.It commonly cut across all class of people in nigeria,even the so-called educated and well to do ones,that you will expect much from.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Free(f): 5:22am On Jul 26, 2007
Don't dump your boyfriend without a fight. If he beats you, beat him back.

is betta she jus leave charley

dat ur talk is nonsense
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by jdizzy(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2007
I don't understand why any woman will take physical abuse from a man. You must have serious self-esteem issues!

I have 4 sisters and any man that has the audacity to his hands on any one of them is getting shot! It is that simple!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by grafikdon: 4:53am On Jul 27, 2007
I don't understand how a girl could hang onto a man that treats her like garbage. Unfortunately some girls (mentally deranged? ) get a kick outta getting bashed by their men. I see this over and over and I shudder. In my own case I once dated a girl who accused me of 'weakness'. Her reason? I wasn't 'man enough'. Okay so I asked and I received an answer. She said the relationship was too perfect that it has become very abnormal all because I let her off the hook easily and never give her the 'shakes' (Slaps kicks punch). The last part chilled me to the bone marrows especially when it dawned on me that she actually meant it. It was all strange to me considering that I grew up in an environment where women were treated like queens while the men never lost the respect of their wives. I thought I was doing the right thing by emulating something I thought was noble.

One day, I put my acting skill in motion and made a good show pretending to be angry (No I didn't lay a finger on her. . . that ain't happening,even if it's the only way to heaven) just screaming out my lungs and eyeballs and actually muttered a vile language like "Shut the 4k up" shocked shocked Once again the shock rippled through my bone marrow when at the end of my fake tantrum she congratulated me for 'taking back the throne'. TUFIAKWA!!!! sad The thing no gel for me at all, because I tell am say if na to slap and argue unnecessarily with woman go make me a man, I'd rather start my thong collection and apply for a Victoria's Secret Thong and Wonder Bra modeling contract. . .

I find this disturbing because I have seen it over and over again. baffles me, really. Most of these girls are not imbeciles, they are pretty much smart intelligent girls and yet they cling tenaciously to men that don't deserve them. It can't be the sex. . . there's gotta be something we don't see.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Yungjay: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2007
shu c levels some girls prefer make dem beat em up na dat time their senses dey come back.me i no too support the beating but if need dey to beat her abeg do am.dem lyk am well.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by kanmosyl(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2007
Let me sight an example of what i ve seen and heard,

A friend of mine(a lady) told me that she prefers to marry someone
who will be beating her everyday because she is too stubborn and
her mouth is so wide that she can utter anything to the guy that is
what i ve heard.

what i ve seen,
This same lady got hooked to a boy friend in the same school who
happens to be the head of the kegaite, trulla and wella the guy they
beat am like say, infact she dey use am train everymorning and after the
quarrel the guy go poke the girl and they both are enjoying it.

But beating my GF is beyond my mental faculty bcus for what reason will i beat
my GF.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 29, 2007
how will a sensible man raise his hands and beats his girl or wife,

that wll be the day
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by dakmanzero(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2007
Hmmm grafikdon I can relate.

There's a girl I left for apparently no reason. People think I'm wicked for doing so.

What they dont know and i wont tell them is that she wanted me to start beating her up.

using the same language that girl used on you. weak and not man enough and whatnot. Provoking and making fun of you when you dont follow through.

of course that was a long time before we actually broke up. It had begun then, sha. And I never told her why.

Till this day I dont know whether she was joking but I have no intention of finding out. That kind of joke is crossing the line.

Funny thing? Based on how she otherwise acts, if she were on this forum, I'm sure she would be one of those saying she can never be with one who beats her.

Ah well. The things that happen behind closed doors.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by spaceworld: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2007
There is no justification for beating a woman either Boyfriend or husband, whatever the woman could be, if u can not take her anymore just walk her gently, some babe can be so stupid that their behavior will warrant such act from a man, but the guy have to hold himself and just walk her out,

As well we man nasty man and guys around any babe that receive maximum beatings always with any reason, i belief you are not tight to blind love, please [ick up ur bags and baggages and flay away like a plane. no be DOLEH,
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by MP007(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2007
hell no , u dare not beat a woman, (they usually run their mouth), thats their nature, u gotta be the man,,just walk away , beat a woman , u go kill am , na only mouth dem get ma guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.