Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (17404 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Golftwo(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2006
Well, its nt proper for him to beat u. Check urself & see wat u r doin wrong dat warrant beatn. Do u argue wit him wen u r suppose 2 b calm. If u dnt do anythn wrng he cnt raise his hand.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Golftwo(m): 8:08am On May 23, 2006
Well, its nt proper for him to beat u. Check urself & see wat u r doin wrong dat warrant beatn. Do u argue wit him wen u r suppose 2 b calm. If u dnt do anythn wrng he cnt raise his hand.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by seeker(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2006
Golftwo:

Well, its nt proper for him to beat u. Check yourself & see what you're doin wrong that warrant beatn. Do u argue wit him when you're suppose 2 b calm. If u dnt do anythn wrng he cnt raise his hand.
Oga, is it proper or not? What is all this double speak? It's not proper, except she deserves it? Phew!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:00am On May 23, 2006
boyfriend beats me a lot ma @$$!!!!!!! do i look like his punching bag
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:02am On May 23, 2006
Golftwo:

Well, its nt proper for him to beat u. Check yourself & see what you're doin wrong that warrant beatn. Do u argue wit him when you're suppose 2 b calm. If u dnt do anythn wrng he cnt raise his hand.
shocked shocked Under no circumstance should a guy raise his hands against a girl!! not even when she cheats on U with Ur bestfriend!!!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:03am On May 23, 2006
davidylan:

Funny how girls are so bold online and so timid in reality. Kick his ass indeed and he'd be staring at you kicking it after he just finished giviing u a beating?
cheesy cheesy lol, U're right cheesy cheesy, he'd kill her then! shocked
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rhodalyn(f): 9:05am On May 23, 2006
seeker:

Oga, is it proper or not? What is all this double speak? It's not proper, except she deserves it? Phew!
Lmao
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by kimba(m): 5:10pm On May 23, 2006
@gem87
Quote from: kimba on Yesterday at 12:10:33 AM
when a girl waits for her boyfriend to beat her from the level "first time beating" to "a lot beating", I think she has a problem. She loves to get beaten up.

is there a sexual twist to that?

Now, youve got some explaining to do, can a guy love his girl so much and beat up like 3-times a day?

or maybe hhhhmmmmmm what were you thinking? grin grin grin
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by bumbaby(f): 6:59am On May 24, 2006
Run far away from him oh are you his punching bag, every girl deserves way better than a guy who beats her. The day my boyfriend raises his hand at me thats the end oh as in he doesnt even need to touch me but the fact that he thought of it, would make me end the relationship.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nike4luv(f): 7:01am On May 24, 2006
owo e a ro ni!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by sexynes(f): 7:04am On May 24, 2006
There is no excuse for a man to hit a woman (unless, it's in self-defense and only in the most extreme of cases). I have seen too many women that have been in that situation and by staying in that relationship, you are not only harming yourself physically, you are also harming yourself emotionally. You deserve better girl!!! Move on!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Briz(m): 6:10am On May 25, 2006
it's just fairplay sometimes. it ain't bad
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by GUNNER(f): 10:44am On May 25, 2006
"fairplay"  shocked  shocked shocked

na wa ooooooooo   tongue

is that boyfriend a soccer player now   undecided undecided undecided
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:47am On May 25, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy soccer-playing the belly cheesy cheesy
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by lovelyS(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2006
That's crazy,but i do believe that some ladies do enjoy being beaten up by there husband or boyfriends in exchange for money.Can u imagine that ?.This is not a sweet talk or snmthing.I'm sayin this from ma experience.

When i was in Nigeria i know of a place called IPODO in IKEJA.This Area is just more like a Ghetto and everyone in this area are either weed/marijuana/cocain dealer or drunkard.Believe it or not,99.9% of this guyz cant do without beating there girlfriends even there wives and not only beating but also strip them naked in public or in parties even in front of there parents.

Upon all this Bad habits ladies do love to date those guy only because they greatly spend on there ladies.When i mention ladies what come to our mind is Just lady.Mind U,i dont mean just ordinary ladies,i'm talking about beautiful ladies. Including school girls that knows waz up.

In that case Lady,i mean U should check urself and ask urself what u really wants from this guy.If it is his money U better quit now b4 its too late.Because in the future it will be very hard for U to quit the relationship cos he will make sure he get his money back(that he's been spending) from U or else he'll start threatening your life.

And In the other hand,if its love that dont make U want to leave him,Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!.U don die,but dem neva bury U.What i'm really saying here is that,Leave that @$$hole and get urself a decent guy and not another Evander Holyfield.

GoodLuck
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by dachosen1(f): 7:39pm On May 31, 2006
I dont mean to be rude but your kinda crazy for asking that question. the first time he put his hands on u u should have left becuz if he cud do it once he cud do it again. Have respect for yourself and leave his ass. They always say the victim is never the one at fault. But then again u had a choice to leave. You do what u have to do to make urself happy.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by howddy4(f): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2006
thank u ooo dachosen1 , leave the guy of course
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by weev(f): 2:07am On Jun 04, 2006
i would feel sorry for any man that was stupid enough to lift his hand to me , my daddy, my brothers and my cousins would put him in hospital no questions asked.  My dad is Irish and this is what his family would expect him to do ,its the done thing always has been. as a result i personal know no member of my family (and its a big family) to have ever been beaten by a partner or spouse.

if any man here ever dates a Irish or Scottish girl they would do well to remember this, the girl doesn't have to report it to her dad the suspicion is enough.

in days gone by it used to be that before a boy could marry a girl there (Scotland / Ireland) he would be beaten by her family as a right of passage or perhaps a warning.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by slej(f): 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked my ex did alot for 5 years i found it difficult to leave and when i did i was relieved coz he treated me on top of the beating.if u re in an abusive relationship pick ur bags and leave him coz is not worth the time my dear cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by howddy4(f): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2006
@ weev, hehe, lol, u right
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by dominobaby(f): 5:59pm On Jun 04, 2006
He wont even hv d chance to try it once, nt to talk of a lot. Phew! Slej, gurl, u tried o, 5 solid yrs!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by BigShishi(m): 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2006
IF ANY SO CALLED HUSBAND BEATS ANY OF MY 2 SISTER, I'M MOVING IN THEIR HOUSE THE NEXT DAY FOR HIM TO MARRY ME 2, angry angry angry angry
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Coco29(f): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2006
i am tempted to say walk out however in this case i must be ethical, domestic violence is a very serious matter many women die as a result not being able to leave because of many reasons.

how ever if he is your husband-sex buddy-boyfriend-the boy down the road who you are sleepping with what ever you call him. IT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN TWICE AND THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM HE SHOULD BE IN A WHEEL CHAIR POINTING YOU OUT TO THE POLICE.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by DaHitler(m): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2006
If he beats you, chances are you asked for it. cool

Just kidding. Walk if you can. If you are forced to stay with him for whatever reason, talk to him about it (hopefully this doesn't get you another beating grin).
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by eslynera(f): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2006
What if ma boy@$$ beats me aloot?? angry angry angry sad sad sad
wuahahahahaha, this is funny!!! grin
wuahhaaaahhahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
will u just sit u'r booty down and watch some kinda ponk@$$ beat u up??
are u scared of him or wat?? wuahhaaaaha, grin grin grin WSL. (WON'T STOP LAUGHING.) grin grin grin
I ain't stupid no, sad
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by abbey02(f): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2006
i will leave him for another.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by gem87(f): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2006
simple and short
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Coco29(f): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2006
abbey02:

i will leave him for another.

girl when you leave him make sure he remembers ya name, mark him.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by neelsel(f): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2006
Finally I have read a thread that makes sense.
sweetheart RUN like a fugitive. No one should stay in any relationship where there is abuse- be it physical, verbal or psychological- You are worth much more than subjecting your beautiful self to becoming some scum's punching bag. RUN, I say Run, and don't look back, ( remember Lott's wife)
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Bamiprof(m): 2:21am On Sep 16, 2006
Leave him alone and run 4 your Life and if you having second thought about him remember that a Leopard never drops his spot.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Uche2nna(m): 4:03am On Sep 16, 2006
I do not know if I am dumb but the reason for starting this kind of thread eludes me
I mean it depends on your threshold of pain.If you feel you have a high threshold then you can endure being a punching bag lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but if you dont then you would not the advice of a sage to take to your heels
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Coco29(f): 11:15am On Sep 16, 2006
Uche2nna:

I do not know if I am dumb but the reason for starting this kind of thread eludes me
I mean it depends on your threshold of pain.If you feel you have a high threshold then you can endure being a punching bag lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but if you don't then you would not the advice of a sage to take to your heels

domestic violence is a serious matter, and i welcome this topic it is not easy being in such relationships and where you think the woman is letting herself be a punching bag it is more complicated than that, i have been in that situation and believe me when you love and dedicate yourself to a loving, kind man only to see him turn into some thing else it is very hard to leave him in such a state because you as his wife knows that he is not that man and in turn wants to save him, which ofcourse is impossible. The topic is a good one and i think we should all consider the point here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.