Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? (17406 Views)

Jealous Lover! Boyfriend Beats Girlfriend To Death For Dumping Him / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / So Confused About My Relationship - My Boyfriend Beats Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by WesleyanA(f): 3:26am On Oct 11, 2005
tell him to cut down on the alcohol... . . .. if he drinks that is
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by joshjosh(m): 2:52am On Oct 12, 2005
for my penny worth. i think most of u are right. she should dump the guy. no one has the right to abuse another person. not in this day and age.

however, i must ask that you guys look at the way we abuse achohol and the tongue that leads to most violence. some people think it is okay to let every silly idea that runs through thier deranged brains out of thier mouth. that is psycological abuse and it is worse than physical violence. words can break and criple people.

i have observed too that this ugly evil runs through families. some guys are just accident waiting to happen. i call them ugly rumour. i hope no of u sisters here deserve any jerk of that nature.

there is a better way to live. violence and manipulation doesnt solve all your problem.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nddy(m): 3:08am On Oct 12, 2005
i reason with you guys but you know there are other factors behind female violence, some guys who don't have that fatherly figure wouldnt understand what it means to like a girl like someone who does also know this for a fact no boy under the age of 15 would ask you how to prevent female violence, I think its an issue that as to be addressed among we black folks coz everyday one out evry five girls in a relationship is being assaulted either sexually or violently
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by WesleyanA(f): 3:09am On Oct 12, 2005
probably either one's been drinking. lipsrsealed
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nddy(m): 3:23am On Oct 12, 2005
naw @angel no matter what a girl says to a man, he shouldnt raise his hands on her, Only a mad man does that, girls are bound to run their mouths or say annoying things , i cant change that, you cant, I pratically learn from my dad , once he and my mom get into an arguement (which they seldom do) he either leaves the scene or take me out for a nice lunch and once his back even if he is wrong he would buy flowers and chocolates for my mom, and when a man does that even if they lady is at fault her heart would prick her and make her apologise. Female violence is pratically on the man
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by hotangel2(f): 3:26am On Oct 12, 2005
U have such a sweet father!!!!!!!! Anyways u r right i must say. No guy should lay his hands on any woman.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by WesleyanA(f): 3:33am On Oct 12, 2005
my dad can be mean sometimes but my mom's the nicest person ever. But i think that's a bad thing because everyone takes advantage of her. even i do!.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nddy(m): 3:39am On Oct 12, 2005
she is such a weak limb
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by hotangel2(f): 3:40am On Oct 12, 2005
hehe.. My dad isn't strict and he isn't cold. He's just there.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by tulex(m): 6:02am On Oct 12, 2005
well um a guy is supposed to bear all the shit he recieves from a girl,but some girls are just so unbearable they could be very crazy at times so it is somehow good to touch them a little to show them they r going wrong
some days ago i cud have killed ma cuzin she just so lowzy
now as 4 the girls a guy cant just start beating u up like that u must have done something to him. And if so desist from the act
And if the guy is just being crazy, beating u up all the time
LEAVE HIM GIRL, DUMP THE CRAZY GUY
There are many guys out there that want to love and ur wasting in the hands of some jerk
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nddy(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2005
are you actually saying its proper for a guy to touch a girl, Men thats weakness on the man's part. Only weak limbs beat up girls.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by ocho(f): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2005
Oh, my dear casandra, i really do feel sorry for you. i bet you must be confused at this point(i.e if u really love him) but girl, you don't need a soothsayer to tell you how things will be in the long run. Because if he(whether boyfriend or husband) has the nerves to lay his hands on you in the name of anger, he isn't a real man. As Alicia keys said, only a real man knows a woman's worth and this "woman beater" certainly aint a real man cos if he knew a woman's worth, he'd know better than to beat her up.I know i don't you but one thing i am sure of is that you deserve more than that. Personally, i see a guy who who ever thinks of laying his hands on a wonam as really disrespectful, really childish and worst of all, really disturbed and i seriously think he needs help. The first thing i tell any guy i am going into a relationship with is the fact that i do not tolorate being beaten up for whatever reason and if he dares(oh God help him!), cos one thing is for sure, I am not his punching bag and if he is in a bad mood and feels he needs to let offf some steam,well what are the actual punching bags there for?violence is simply unacceptable. I understand that i am not perfect and i make mistakes hence should be corrected but don't beat me up as an excuse of correcting me, i mean what good is that going to do? instead it'll worsen the whole situation. i would personnaly drop any guy who lays his hands on me like a bad habit. I know love keeps you blind sometimes but trust me, after the first punch, my eyes will be wide open! so girl, even if u do love him, make your saftey and comfort the top priority and trust me, there'll always come along another guy who is my definitoon of A REAL MAN! And sir kay, u have earned enermous respect from me, it is nice to see that some guys are still sane. God bless u! And one more thing casandra girl, never forget that you are an African queen and hence deserve to be treated as one. God bless!
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Greatpeter(m): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2005
This is unhealthy.
Beating a woman is the last thing I will ever do.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by boatbaby(f): 8:35am On Oct 13, 2005
he is just my boyfriend and he is beating me up what of if he now become my husband he will now turn mi into a punching bag. i am sorry i will dump him the first day he tries to slap mi
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by drbigdaddyg(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2005
Nawa to the guy ooooooooo. Is he practicing his strenght? .......that one is real stupidity in a disguise form. I never can imagine someone beating his love or whatever for any reason.
ADVICE: Just drop the guy, there is no love. As simple as A B C.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Missworld(f): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2005
I bet there are some boxes in the house yet they are still posting.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by joshjosh(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2005
maybe miss world. at least they are telling themselves truth for the first time. and by the way abuse is not a one way traffic. it goes for both sexes. i know some people who are physically abused by their wife or girl freind.

it is a very shamefull thing and thank God some people are learning here too that it is not one thing u can go boasting about.

and can i gently say that every woman is not a queen just like eevery man is not a king. i may be wrong but that is my opinion.

whatever you do know that love always win. all form of abuse need to stop. we have managed to create a bad hostile world because of these silly violence we allow into our homes and families.

no one deserves to be beaten with the tongue or fist. no not one person. if u feel tempted, plsssss cry out for help and u will be glad u did. there is more to life than silly arguments and guess what - u are more productive in an atmosphere of peace and happiness.

have a great weekend everyone
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by drbigdaddyg(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2005
@missworld, you are really right ooooooooo. I believe, by convicting themselves, they want repentance. God grant them.

@joshjosh, you have really delivered a wonderful lectures. God bless you bro.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by joshjosh(m): 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2005
God bless u too bigdaddy. may u increase on every side
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by bobbyruffy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2005
hello gurl, u dont have to stick urself round with guys that beats u!... girls are meant to be pampered, cared for, loved,i mean gurls are Queens when it comes to relationship...(but that doesn't permit them to misbehave) a girl has all the right,.. I dont know what pleasure a guy derives from beating up his gurl friend...
i'll advise u 'RUN 4 ur daer life....
If u are a gurl and u get beatin buy a guy. i'll advise u report him 2 d police station or go and visit that BABA 4 him ok.....Gurls are meant 2 be kept KLEAN shocked grin[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img]

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by drbigdaddyg(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2005
@joshjosh, thank you v. much.

@bobbyruffy, you look caring grin

Anyways, We all are meant to take corrections. Our gurls are meant to be pampered, thats why they are our Queens.

ADVICE: gurls, make you no suffer from over-"pamperity"

1 Like

Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nike4luv(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2005
no we wont..gurl run oo.! before u do..hit him ...crumple his life
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by nddy(m): 4:55am On Oct 16, 2005
i dont want to be rude but i reserve my comment
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by bobbyruffy(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2005
thanx boddie. our guys sometimes re the curse of gurls been rude which end up in gys beating them, take 4 example a guy will tell his gurl frm the depth of his heart that he truely loves him but instead of the gurl to reply with the same luv.. she'll instead use that medium 2 make jest of the guy and started misbehavin' as 4 d guys i believe they are lovin and carin and love gurls frm d depth of the heart but the main problem should be frm the gurls.. its kinda get into their heads after the guy must have made the confession to her that he really loves her then she started mis-usin that opportunity and it makes a lot of guys crazy includin me, but in everythin what i cannot in my entire life do, is to throw a punch on a woman(gurl) let alone beatin her...
Generally i'll advise our gurls that love is real frm we guys and u should not mis-use the opportunity a guy must have given u after tellin or showin u he cares and luvs u and to the guys u should not always open ur mouth and tell a gurl u love her, let her read and understand hat u do without tellin he unlike me i'll be the last guy to tell a gurl 'love u' instead i ask her do i love u?..... cool grin
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by drbigdaddyg(m): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2005
Thank you very much bobby.......
I commend you for all the advice I have recieved from you though not strange.
In conclussion, it will keep becoming astonishing, stories of guys who beat their girls for any reason.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by soko(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2005
Your boyfriend beats you? Haba, what would happen if you eventually marry him?

Abeg, to me a man must not raise his hands to beat a woman no matter the gravity of the offence she has commited.

Soft words turns away wrath now says the Bible. If he can't sit you down to iron things out with you, then he's a GONER. Why is he then in love with you? Love beareth all things and tolerates too. It's sacrificial. Enough of the Mike Tyson stuff please

Kindly do away with him
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by drbigdaddyg(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy Mike Tyson indeed.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by snazzydawn(f): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2005
I would run away farrrrrrr!!!But after giving him a scar for life in a very visible bodypart as a parting gift.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2005
wtf?? thats messed up , kick him to tha gutta
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by drbigdaddyg(m): 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2005
You might not go to kicking him as he might be stronger to give you what you had wanted giving him. Just leave him and go.
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by icingbaby(f): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2005
what kind of guylay his hand on a lady.
honey if you are in that kind of relationship, I want you to do this for me
lock that b***h ass up and leave him, find yourself a nice guy, like the guy I know of. smiley
Re: What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? by Greatpeter(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2005
icingbaby which guy? I will like to know Please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Game Of Emotions (2019 Update) / Come Tell Us What You Like About Ur Favorite Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.